YES, SIR! (Completed)

By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. T... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 25

8.2K 503 86
By thekswriter

Gulf's POV

"I have a tats session on Sat. Do you want to come?" He is currently driving to my home to get my delivered items from Korea. I am so damn excited but that excitement was ruined when asked me this.

"Since when did I agree that you can have that session on Sat? Why are you asking me like you are very sure that you are coming and like it's really going to happen? Aren't you busy enough to even agree with that sideline? Do you need money so bad? How much is he going to pay you? I swear you are ruining my mood."

"Why so pissed? I just asked a single thing but your response is like I did an unforgivable sin." Mew held my hand while the other is on the steering wheel.

"I am planning on going out this Saturday but you are telling me that you have plans already. Maybe I can just meet my OB alone." This guy is handsome but too annoying.

"I am coming with you. I can just move his schedule the day after." Mew said while sniffing my hand.

"Sunday? Really? I swear we need to set rules if you want me to stay with you in that suite."
Sunday is for family. He can stay at home and sleep with me the whole day. Why is he obsessed with that part-time job? "Are you going bankrupt?" Mew is acting like he needs money real bad.

"Tell me what you have in mind then. I am curious about those rules. He is a friend, baby. That is why. He said he only trusts me for his first tattoo."

"... And you believe him or maybe her? Is that Meyz? You really can't control your dick. I swear."

"Calm down, baby. That guy is just a teen." He said.

"Well, I am nineTEEN. Let me just remind you. I hope you are not forgetting that you impregnate a nineteen-year-old guy."

"Stop making me feel guilty, baby. You know it was not my intention."

"So how about this?" My finger is pointing to my belly. "So this is an accidental baby? Unwanted pregnancy? So what do you want me to feel?"

"Baby...shit! Calm down, will you?"

"So you are cursing me now? Stop the car." I yelled...

"That's not intended for you. It's just an expression. How can I curse my sweet baby?" Eew. Yikes. What's with the sweet baby?

He just continued driving. The gate opened for us when they saw Mew's car.

"Where's dad?" I asked Beam who is one of the youngest guards here.

"He was here yesterday but he left in the morning too. Your packages were in your room, sir Gulf." He answered politely.

Mew walked past us. He went to my room first. I followed him and I saw him organizing my stuff already.

"Baby, pack everything that you need so we can stop going back and forth here."

"I am fine. I can just shop online if I need something." I forgot the bag full of cash last time. I took it and put it in my stuff.

"Shall we go back to the suite now?" He asked me. What is his problem? He is so serious.

"Can we eat here, first?" He agreed because he knows he can't argue with me.

I saw Beam again walking to the kitchen. "Hey, give me your number."

"Did I heard it right? You are asking for his number? Are you kidding me, baby?" Mew asked me.

"I need his number so he can tell me right away when my remaining orders arrive. What are you thinking, dhie?"

"I am thinking that it is not needed." He looked at the guard. "Contact me instead."

I don't know but I can't help laughing.

"Wooahhh. I ship." I teased them but it just annoyed my hubs here.

"Funny?" I can't with this oldie. How can he be so serious?

"I'll shut up now. Give him your number, Beam!" I am seriously trying to hold my laughter. I don't know what's happening to me today that I find shipping them cute.

"Tease now, Jealous later," Mew uttered. He knows me very well.

"Shut up and behave, daddy." Who would have thought that my Art professor before will be my boyfriend and the best part is we are having kids?

I am still scared. Have you ever experienced being sad for no reason? Not that I don't trust Mew, I just can't trust myself in controlling my emotions when it comes to him. I just can't share this guy with anyone else. Between us, I am more possessive of him. Who would not, if your boyfriend is this hot? I feel like any moment he can fall in love with someone better than me. Mew's admirers are undeniably a bunch of pretty and sexy ladies. Of course, I am checking his Instagram. I know everything.

"Baby, about the tattoo session..."
I cut him off.

"You can't leave our house on Sunday. Can you just spend a whole day with me on weekends? Is that really hard to do? Will you still be like this when you have kids in the future? Come on, daddy."

"I am asking you if we can do it in our suite instead," Mew said.

"Fine."

When we got home, I slumped straight to our couch...
"Your phone, dhie." He handed it to me right away. I just love shopping using his phone.

A certain guy messaged him. "Can we do it on Saturday, sir?" This is the teen he is referring maybe.

Wow, this guy is too popular. He has lots of followers...

"Daddy, that guy messaged you!!!!"
I yelled outside our restroom.

"Can you reply for me, baby? Tell him what we talked about." Mew asked me.

I typed a short message. "Sunday. MS Gardens."

"At your hotel? Will your partner be okay with it?"

"He stays with me. It's fine with him." I replied. I acted like Mew is the one texting.

"You're the best. See you."
I stalked his account.
All I can see on his feed is his abs...
Nice body. He is so hot. Let me search his school.

"Baby, I just told you to reply, right? Continue with your online shopping and control yourself from stalking guys using my account." Mew's hair is still wet so I helped him dry it with a towel. The aftershave smell is so nice, it is so pulling me to kiss him.

"You smell so good, daddy."

A naughty smile formed on Mew's lips. "And you're horny for me? Tell me how can I help my wifey here."

"You know how. But let me dry your hair first." I plugged the hairdryer in and help him with his hair.

I straddle him on the chair in front of our vanity mirror. I showered him with kisses first before I started.

"What are you trying to do rubbing your ass on my dick?" Mew widened his eyes when I moved on his lap. "Oh wow."

"You like it?" I asked him. "I think you don't need to answer it, your expression is already showing that you fuckin love it, and your stiff dick is confirming it."

I turned the dryer on. His body is feverishly hot, a sign that my hubs is already turned.

"Can we really do it, baby?" His pupils are already dilated due to arousal.

"Just don't be rough." I unplugged the hairdryer. "Take me."

"Fucking mine." He kissed my lips sweetly. I just grabbed the towel covering his sweet dick and toss it in the bed. He pulled me more and hold my face with his huge hands and devoured my lips. Mew is the best kisser. I don't know about others but I know he is the best. "Baby, can you suck me down there?" Only stupid will say NO to him when he is using this very sexy voice.

"No need to say, daddy. I've been dying to taste you too."

He always said that my tongue does magic. It can make him cum right away.

I knelt in front of where he is sitting and grabbed his long hard dick. It's been weeks since I last tasted this and now I am craving for it.

We are holding eye contact while I am busy sucking his angry shaft. I dragged my tongue to the base and swirl my tongue when it reached the tip trying lick the slit.

His hands are guiding my head as he gently thrust his hips and fucks my mouth.

"Daddy, you taste so good. Fuck."
I know I suck like a hungry bitch but damn who can resist this big blessing in front of me? Not me for sure.

His rigid cock was now coated by my warm saliva. Sexy.

I was slobbering on it, acting like I am dying of thirst and his dick is the last resort I can use to quench my thirst.

"Fuck, baby. You miss this eh?"

"Stop talking, dhie." I played with his two balls.

"Uhhh baby...this feels great...fuck..."

I used my tongue and deepthroat him. Everything fucking feels amazing. His dick is made for me. Too huge, enough to make me go crazy every time he is drilling my hole.

His length is now soaking wet and slippery, ready to plow me.

"Baby, look at me again. It's so sexy."
I focused on his eyes while sucking his cock like a vacuum. "Uhhhh... Fuck... there, baby. Don't stop..." He exploded inside my mouth. I slurped until his last drop.

"My turn...Fuck me, daddy!"

He sucks my nipples and removed my boxers shorts. He stroked my dick using his artistic hands and I almost cum in a second.

He hung his arms on the back of the chair and motioned me to move. He said I can control the roughness if I am the one moving. He is afraid that if it's him he might forgot to be gentle and pound my ass real hard.

I felt the tingling sensation when he hit my weakest spot. I lift my ass and gently pushed it down again swallowing his mighty shaft.

I am the one controlling the sex. I cupped his face and kissed him like there's no tomorrow. The sound of our tongue touching, exchanging salivas are echoing inside our suite.

"Don't move, dhie. I am cumming." I moved in a circular motion and pushed it for deeper penetration. "Uhhhh. Shit"
I came.

He came again inside me. We just hugged tightly. Fucking on the chair will always be sexy to me.

He carried me to the bed without pulling out his dick and cuddled me.

He was about to stand up when I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't pull your dick out daddy. Soak it inside my ass."

"My pleasure."

A/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
49K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
116K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...