Moon Rain โœ“

By JayPoetri

"๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ," he whispered then put me down quickly. The storm stopped and it went back to sprinkling. I... More

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•พ๐–‘๐–”๐–™
Prologue
Chapter 1: ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chapter 2: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† "๐‘พ๐’†" ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† "๐‘พ๐’†"
Chapter 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’
Chapter 4: ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š
Chapter 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’€๐’†๐’”
Chapter 6: ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’
Chapter 7: ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chapter 8: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ด๐’†
Chapter 9: ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’…๐’†
Chapter 10: ๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–
Chapter 11: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’†
Chapter 13: ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Š๐’
โค๏ธ Epilogue โค๏ธ

Chapter 12: ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’€๐’๐’–

895 63 67
By JayPoetri

(three months after present time.)

[⚠️⚠️⚠️]
•••

I laughed as Naven chased me down the isle in his black tux.

"It should have been me," Cerelean mumbled and pouted as he ate his cake.

Mia hit him in the head, "You wouldn't have had the chance."

He rubbed his head, "Damn woman."

My friends had come all the way to the village to see me and Naven marry, and I was quite surprised they took us two being together lightly.

It was all too good to be true.

Way too good.

•••

I hid behind a tree, covering my mouth to muffle my giggles.

Naven looked so clueless as he called my name.

He started grunting and I immediately moved from my hiding spot to go help him.

He took me in his arms, blowing into my neck, "You gotta stop falling for that, love."

I squirmed and he laughed, setting me down.

Hide and go seek was the best with him.

We both sat at the edge of the deck after a minute, taking my shoes off to feel the water of  the river on my feet.

Naven rolled up the end of his pants and sighed, "I'm starting to see why you like being barefoot."

He had a scar on his leg now like me, but from his calve down, it was replaced with wood.

He's managed to learn to walk on it, but it tore me up inside believing it was my fault.

I smiled, "Really?"

"No," he answered and I giggled.

I gave him a look and he pulled me closer to him.

"You're mine now," he kissed my head, "No escaping. Because if you do, I'll always come running back to you. Got that?"

"Till death do us part," I nodded and smiled.

"And even after," he said, looking up at the stars.

I bit my lip and looked down at the woven flower ring on my ring finger. He had made it for me.

"Yeah..." I smiled to myself and looked up at the moon.

"Well...springtime is here, Naven."

"And?" he asked.

I moved to sit over his lap in my flowing wedding dress.

"I can make it rain," I whispered in his ear as I pulled his tie.

"Out here?!"

•••

He laid my back against the grass. The breeze starting to blow lightly, causing the white lilies to sway around me.

I watched his hair move with the sound of the wind. His brown eyes were like a honey river as they searched into mine, the reflection of me stuck within his pupils. He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

This man was always there to break my falls, no matter where or what I was falling from.

Whether it be drowning in a lake or craving a happiness I didn't think I could have. He'd catch me and lead the way.

All I could see was him and the sky.

All I could feel was love and longing.

All I wanted was him and this moment.

I reached up to put a hand on his cheek and he leaned down to kiss me.

I grabbed his arm, balling my other fist in his suit as I started to hunger for more.

He pulled away from the deepening kiss, laughing at how eager I was. "I've got you, don't worry."

I sat up and lifted my hair as he unzipped my dress, tugging it down.

He was really struggling and it made me laugh.

"I hate these stupid things," he groaned and pulled my dress off my legs then unclipped my bra.

He took off his coat and tie before he unbuttoned his collared shirt, throwing it out of the way. He was still bandaged around his stomach and sides.

"Love..?" he noticed me staring at his bulge.

"Hm?"

"You sure you're not afraid of me..?" he leaned over me after kicking his suit pants and underwear off.

I fell back into the grass, "I'm sure."

He pulled off my panties then pressed his body against mine, enjoying the warmth my skin shared with him.

He smiled as he started kissing underneath my chin.

I ran my fingers through his hair, moaning at the sounds and feels of his kisses.

He moved down and placed his lips to my heart whispering, "Does it hurt?"

I couldn't lie to him anymore. My heart had greatly. It was swelling with wishes that couldn't be granted. I wanted to heal those wounds of his.

"It does Naven," I said hoarsely.

He sighed, angry at himself.
He thought he had made sure I wouldn't blame myself for anything that has happened.

He took my nipple in his mouth and I gasped, "Naven s-stop."

He would make me forget.

He circled his tongue around my nub, reaching a hand down to play with my folds.

I moaned louder and the trees started to sway in response.

I tried to calm down, to silence my moans, to keep still, but the way he touched me made my body spiral out of control.

He backed away a little, lining himself up at my entrance, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and bit my lip, shaking as I held his shoulders.

I was afraid to get too excited and he could sense it.

"Let yourself feel what you feel, Kaia. Even if it causes a storm."

I nodded again and he started to slip through my walls, filling me with himself.

I dug my nails into his back, "Naven!!"

He kissed my shoulder then my lips, whispering, "Breathe, love. Breathe."

He started to quicken his thrusts and it began to rain.

"I can't control it," I cried out in pleasure.

He smiled and panted as I wrapped my legs around his back.

He hissed at the pain in his side, but he sensed my climax as well as his own and kept thrusting at a fast pace.

He rested his head on my shoulder when I reached my limit, releasing into me shortly afterwards.

When the rain stopped, he laughed.

"Getting the hang of it, are we?"

I hid my face, smiling like an idiot, "What if people saw us?"

He moved my fingers from my face, "Too late for that now."

•••

"Do you think we should stay in this village or go back home?"

"Love, you already know my answer," Naven said as he was fixing his wooden leg.

I rubbed my stomach and smiled.

He stood after pulling on his cape, "Home is where you are. You settle. I follow."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

He knelt down and held my stomach, kissing the surface, "Well...for one, bear my children."

•••

I walked through the market later that day.

"No way. It's true," I heard a man say from behind me.

"What?" I whispered as I turned my back.

I felt a dark pit enclose in my stomach.

Naven looked back, "Everything alright, love?"

It was one of my father's previous friends.

"You're that witch, aren't ya? The one who brings ruins to this world?"

"N-no, I-"

"Close your eyes, Kaia," Naven said suddenly.

I turned my back and covered my ears, but I could still make out the cries of the man he was beating the shit out of.

Naven wrapped an arm around me after he finished his business, kissing my head as he lead me away.

•••

"Naven...I don't want our kids to grow up in this cruel world. They'll be hated simply because I'm their mother. A-and who knows what powers they'll have-"

Naven smoothed a hand over my back as I sat in his lap under the shade of a tree.

"They'll be loved Kaia. I'll make sure of it."

I cried as he held me close.

"Shh..." he rocked me, starting to frown.

•••

I believed in his words but it didn't stop me.

I quietly got out of bed and left the house, holding myself as I walked towards the end of the cliff.

The wind kept blowing, and it only got more furious.

Why did nature choose me?

Why...

I'd rather die than cause the suffering of others.

I only wished Naven didn't love me, because now I'll be causing him pain too.

"Kaia!!!" Naven screamed as he was sprinting towards me, tripping more than once.

What is he doing?

He took off the wooden leg and struggled towards me as I began to fall back.

Don't save me, I thought.

He hated seeing me like this, but he wasn't going to just live without me.

If this was the only way I could find solace within myself, he'd join me.

Just as I thought he'd pull me up and save me again, he had jumped with me, holding me in his arms.

"I'm coming with you," he said.

He was facing the sky, his back towards danger's way.

Was he going to try and break my fall?

"Naven..."

"Kaia..." he said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you," I finally said aloud after all those long years of wanting to.

"I always knew," he whispered.

He kissed me, and the rain started to fall as we both hit the ocean, sinking into the darkness that lied under.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 140 200
1. In the distant future, Earth is ruled by a newly born intelligence of technology, reducing humanity to a mere adjunct. To begin anew, the "Kunpeng...
1.5K 104 29
She was a beauty by far the most attractive girl he had ever laid eyes on. He was drawn to her from the moment he met her. Despite her being a human...
281 22 73
Certainly they could trust that those in power ultimately had the best interests of the people in mind, right? ~~~ Luna slouched low in her seat, st...
395 26 20
At the prestigious Chrysantha Prep Academy the students are fake and the teachers are nasty. The secrets are many and the drama is plenty but Kai and...