You...Complete Me (Completed)

By -_Anamika_-

American Boy - Indian Girl After marriage love story He is an American. A renowned doctor working in New York... More

Author's Note
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
* Wedding Invitation *
- 18 - Part 1
- 18 - Part 2
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
🌟
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
🌟 🌟
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
Announcement
- 79 -
- 80 -
- Epilogue -
πŸ’Ÿ Thank you πŸ’Ÿ
- Bonus chapter -

- 65 -

17K 869 171
By -_Anamika_-

□ Quadruple updates - 65 to 68 □

Kindly, let me know your comments on each chapter. I want to know, how is the story so far.

-×-×-×-×-

○ Diya's POV ○

I taught Nive and Sanjay my recipes the next day. Then, after finishing my work, I packed my bag quickly and got out. I decided to go for shopping today because day after, we have to leave. I was walking to the bus stop when I heard my phone ring.

It was from an unknown number. I attend the call. "Hello"

- Hey, Hi...Diya. This is Liza

- Liza...hey hai...Didn't expect a call from you.

- Haha...I told you that I want to be friends with you. I got your number from Ryan. By the way, what are you doing?

- Oh...Me..I am going for shopping now. I have to buy gift because..

-Because you are going to India for your friend's marriage. Right?she said ...So, she got all the info from Ryan. That stupid will believe all people like a blind person and tell everything. But you can't blame him because even I am like 50-50. My mind is saying that maybe she is true and genuine. Other says that she is wicked. I can't come to a conclusion. So, I just decided to give a try to believe her and try to know her. May be she is a nice person. Who knows?

- Yeah...Yeah.

- My shift is over now. Can I join you? It's just that it would be fun and also we can get to know each other.

- You are coming??....Okay. I will be at the mall in 20 minutes.

- Great!! See you there.

She said and I ended the call. Okay...Let's see how this goes.

I reached the mall 10 mins late because of the traffic. I saw her in front of a store and when she saw me, she waved her hands excitedly. She was wearing a V neck jumpsuit and her accessories added beauty to her beautiful face.

I smiled and walked forward.

"Hiii, Diya. What are we going to do first?" She asked excitedly.

"Actually I don't have any idea" I said and she looked with widening eyes.

"Seriously!!! Ok, let me help you then. You have one friend right?" She asked with hands on her hips.

"No..two. we three are a gang" I said, opening my phone gallery to show their pictures.

"Wow...nice. let me think" she said, looking up like thinking deeply.

"What about this? Buy 3 simple identical necklace"

"Wow..great idea. So we three will have the same one" I said. Actually it's a great idea.

"Then let us buy American style clothing and not Indian. Because you can that buy that in India too. You have to buy something from here as a gift" she said

"Yeah...you are right. Actually all your ideas are excellent. You help in buying the latest designs because you will more aware of the fashion here" I said as she smiled widely.

"Sureee...Come on" She said excitedly and held my arm. "Let's go, shopping, my new friend" she said as I laughed

We bought three identical neckpiece and also many western wears. We also got a watch and footwears. She was too good in selection. Sometimes she would show me deep neck front and back. Then I told her that we prefer something covered and then she showed me some decent western clothes. To be honest, I had the best time. She was funny at the same time, she was excellent in what she was doing. She was trying to break the ice between us genuinely and I gave up on doubting her and just enjoyed the shopping with her.

She talked more about the fashion types. How to pair the top and bottoms. She told me about accessories selection. One thing, she didn't let me feel inferior. Not even a single time. She didn't show off too.

We finally came out of the last store.

"Diya!! Let's have something. I am soo hungry" she pouted as I smiled.

We had french fries, pizza and a coke. "Liza. I never thought, you would make a great friend. It was so much fun shopping with you" I said, while having a slice of pizza.

"I really like Indian culture. We had a classmate and I know some Indian people too. I love your culture, your festivals everything. I wanted an Indian friend but you know you can't get a friend just like that. Edward is a good friend of mine and you being his wife. I thought it would be nice to make you my friend. You seem nice to me the first time I saw you" she said and I melted by hearing her words. It was so genuine.

"Aww..really!! I would love to be a friend of you. It's great to hear that you like our culture and festivals" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah... I love travelling. I had traveled to many countries. I like to explore different cultures and meet different people. I love sambar idly. I also love red jamuns. I had it one time when an Indian doctor organised a function. What I miss is your wedding. I have seen in google Indian wedding to be extravagant with so many rituals. I badly want to experience all those. I lost my last chance to see your wedding. If I had seen I would have experienced all....Anyway it's ok. We will see when I get a chance" she said and I could see in her eyes the excitement and way she admired the culture.

I just felt bad for her as we couldn't invite her to our wedding. "You know right? Our wedding was sudden and we couldn't invite any. I really see the admiration you have for our country which I least expected. I feel bad that I couldn't invite you to our wedding" I said and she spoke the next second.

"Hey!! It's ok. I just got carried away from talking about your country that I went deep into it. I have my whole life so no problem, I can experience it one day. Why all that?? I am going to visit India next week to see a senior doctor there. My doctor friends from Britain are also coming there. We are have a small meeting. So, I will get to have all Indian foods" she said and I was like wow.

"Wow.. That's so great. Where in India?" I asked her.

"Wait, I forgot the name" she said taking her mobile and showed me.

"Hey, it's Chennai. I thought it would be in North India. Wait....Hey!! You are coming for meeting that too in Chennai right?? You can come to my friend's wedding. You said that you wanted see Indian wedding's. It is a great chance. Even I will be there that the same time you come to India. Why don't you come for half a day" I asked her excitedly.

"Woww...really!! I can come?? But...I don't know anyone there. How can I come to the wedding?" she asked me in low voice.

"Hey no..She is my best friend. I am there for you. Even Edward will be there. So what's the problem? You won't feel out of place. But when is the meeting?" I asked her

"Really?? Ok...whoa, I am going have a great holiday then. It's on wednesday" she said and looked at me if it's ok.

"Then no problem. The wedding is on Tuesday. You can come with us and then attend the meeting the next day"

"But, I don't want to be a disturbance to both of you. You would be having couple time. I don't want to disturb that" she said with a small smile and winked.

I laughed "Nothing like that. You can come. But we had already booked tickets. I don't know the availability"

"That no problem. I have already booked flight on Monday. You would be going on sunday right? I will join you on Tuesday directly" she said and I gladly nodded.

"So, we will be having a lot of fun there. Yayyyy. Thank you, Diya" she said keeping her hand on mine.

"No thanks between friends" I smiled.

We then bid bye and I got to our apartment. I freshened and started unpacking all the gifts and packed it one suitcase. While packing, I messaged Ryan.

- When is my Doctor husband planning to come home?

After an hour he called me.

- Baby...I am sorry. I don't think I will be able to come home tonight. I have to finish all my work before taking leave.

- Don't be sorry, Ed. I know how hard you to trying to compensate the leave. We are taking too much leave nowdays :(

- It's ok, Diya. We can't waste our life by just working. ok leave all that. Tell me what did you buy today?

- You go do your work. I will show it to you tomorrow.

- Now I am taking rest for half ah hr. Just tell me.

I showed in everything in pictures

- Everything is nice. Nice selection and idea

- Then you have to appreciate Liza.

- Liza??

- Yes.. we became friends. ( I told him everything in and out)

- Oh..Nice. But, are you ok with her being in the wedding? and what about the meeting thing? I didn't know.

- She said that her Britian friends are also coming with her. They are having a meeting with a senior doctor in Chennai. That's all I know.

- Oh...It's not related to this hospital. So, I didn't know, I think. Ok tell me. Are you ok with it?

- Yeah, Ed..I think she is genuine.She is good. To be honest, I had fun shopping. She didn't make me feel inferior too

- First what is there to be inferior?

- Hey, it's not like that. I don't know how to explain but the bottomline is she is good. Anyways the wedding will be packed with people and one person added wouldn't make a difference.

- Then ok...It's your wish, boo boo. Ok then, I will go now and I don't think I can come tomorrow also. Just pack my things too. Don't worry about the selection of clothes. You know what I usually wear and I am fine with whatever you pack.

- Ok, Ed. Don't stress to much. I will keep everything ready and you just join me at last.

- Done. Love you babe. (He said and gave a kiss on phone)

We ended the call and I started packing all. Tomorrow I will just go to work and then in evening I will check it once again. We have our flight at night. On monday noon we will reach chennai. From there we will go to Coimbatore. Her wedding is there only. The whole travel takes 26 hours atleast

-×-×-×-×-

Continuation in 66th chapter.

Hope you liked the chapter.

~ 1808 words ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.9K 52
"𝐌𝐘 π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
1.5M 46.8K 81
#1 ranking in cousin [18-01-2019] #1 ranking in doctor [20-02-2019] #1 ranking in Indian [26-02-2019] #1 ranking in relatives [29-03-2019] #1 rankin...
43.3K 3.9K 41
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...
58.3K 3.2K 36
Hi guys, lets get into the love story of a arrogant and short tempered police officer who fell in love with straight forward doctor....πŸ’œ Highest ran...