Flower x Fred Weasley

By seriouscool124

"My Flower" Florence Lupin, the beautiful daughter of Remus Lupin. A spirited and funny, girl with a slither... More

Prologue :)
The Meeting at the Leaky Cauldron
The Journey to Hogwarts and The Sorting
The Quidditch Try Outs
The Party in the Gryffindor Common Room
The Trip to Hogsmeade
The Corridor
The Boggart
The Quidditch Game and Spin the Bottle
The Duel
The Kiss
The Summer Masquerade Ball
The Whomping Willow
The End of term
The Burrow
The Guitar
The Quidditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
The Goblet of Fire
The Triwizard Champions
The Common Room Incident
The Spitefulness
The Second Task
The Slytherin Party
The Final Task
The Prank
The End of Term
The First Day of Summer
The Bathroom
The Flower Field
The Summer Day
The Evening Dinner
The Birthday
The Black's House
The Shopping Trip
The Night At Diagon Alley
The Happenings in the Night Time
The Wooden Spoon
The Arrival Back at Hogwarts
The Memory
The First Lesson's Back
The Trials
The Skirt
The After Mass
The New Professor
The First Match
The Night Duties
The Room of Requirements
The Army
The Change in Sight
The Broken Hearts
The Realisation
The Fight In the Corridor
The Dare Wars
The Experience with McGonagall
The Boy's Turn
The Daily Prophet
The Control
The Empty Classroom
The New Student
The Bonfire
CHARACTERS
The Night Before the Game
The Morning Before
The Ravenclaw Game
The Rivalry
The Dodgeball Game
The Dynamic Four
The Excitement
The Parent's Day
The Reunion
The Discovery
The Fireworks

The Yule Ball

6.5K 169 334
By seriouscool124

It was the day of the Yule Ball and Florence still needed to get her dress with Hermione and Ginny. They got their dresses together last year and this year was no different, but Lee decided to tag along with the three of them.

Flo got changed and left the castle with her friends as they walked into the cool winter air stepping through the pebbled bath towards Hogsmeade.

- outfit -

It was Christmas eve and Hogsmeade was laced with glowing Christmas lights and Christmas trees.

The snow was settled as it blanketed the floor depicting a perfected layer of pure white. The air was cold, and it made Flo's nose tinted with a soft pink colour as she walked through the alignment of different shops.

The four of them wondered into the small dress shop on the corner.

Colours speckled across the room, yellows warm and bright, blues buoyant and calm and pinks rosy and perfect. The colours lit up the girl's eyes as they walked past the garments picking a few out that they liked the look of.

The girls went into the changing rooms leaving Lee on a chair waiting for them to come out.

They tried on a few dresses. Ginny found a gorgeous long flowy light purple dress. Hermione also walked out and found a beautiful and complementary dress which hugged her figure perfectly.

Florence was not really feeling that happy when trying on the dresses. She could only think of how beautiful Angelina would look and how Fred and Angelina would dance the night away.

She stepped out.

'I like that dress, but I don't think it's the one.' Ginny said as Flo stepped out.

'Here Flo, I found this one try it on.' Lee said handing Flo a dress.

Flo shrugged and went in the changing room and put on the long elegant dress.

She stepped out and her friends stared at her with awe.

'Flo, oh my goodness.' Ginny said.

'You look gorgeous.' Hermione said smiling at Flo.

'I thought you couldn't get more beautiful Lupin.' Lee said with a proud beaming gaze.

'Thanks guys, I wish I was more excited for the ball though.' Flo said looking at the floor.

'Florence it will be amazing, and you are my best friend so there is no way I'm going to let you have a bad evening.' Lee said with a smile.

'Thanks Lee.' Flo said with a half hearted smile.

'Come on we must get back; the ball is in a few hours.' Hermione said.

Flo changed out of the dress and the three girls paid for their garments happily.

Flo was thankful for Sirius as he had added some money into her vault. Her and her Dad were struggling with money at the moment as he had left Hogwarts and the Ministry refused him jobs because he was a werewolf.

They excited the shop and walked back up to the castle.

They all crossed over the bridge and Lee decided he needed to get back to his room to find the twins .

Flo decided she wanted some time to herself before the ball.

She walked across the bridge and said that she would see Hermione, Ginny and Lee in a bit as she wanted to be alone with her thoughts.

They left her alone.

Flo leaned over the bridge and looked at the river down below. She watched the waves crash softly with the rocks. Flo saw the glistening clear water meander down as it rippled gracefully.

'Hey Flo,' Harry said coming up to her.

'Hey Harry, you excited for the ball?' Flo asked.

'Yeh, I asked Cho and she said yes.' Harry said with a smile.

'I'm really happy for you Harry.' Flo said with a saddened tone.

'You know I want to kill Fred from what he's done to you.' Harry said angrily.

'We can't be angry at him if he likes someone else. I just have to be happy for him.' Flo said looking down at the floor.

'Flo, I got you something. It's not much but you're practically a sister to me. You have always been there for me like when you believed me about the Goblet when no one else did so, Merry Christmas.' Harry said as he handed her a velvet box awkwardly.

'Oh Harry, you didn't have to get me something.' Flo said smiling at the boy.

She opened the tiny box and a shining golden necklace shaped like the sun.

'I know you have your dad Remus's moon shaped necklace, but I thought they tied nicely together.' Harry said smiling as Flo took out the necklace.

She held it up as the sun beams illuminated the delicate golden colour and it shined the brown pupils of Flo's eyes.

'It's beautiful Harry.' Flo said smiling at the boy.

'I just thought I should give it to you now rather than on Christmas.' Harry said happily as he was glad she liked it.

'I'll wear it tonight, thank you so much Harry.' Flo said as she tucked the necklace back into the box and hugged the boy tightly.

'I should go help Ron get ready, his dress robes really are awful.' Harry said with a laugh as she released him from their embrace.

'They are pretty funny. See you later Harry.' Flo said as he walked away from her and down the bridge towards the castle.

Flo looked up at the sun now setting. She couldn't hear anything but the breeze and the chatter of bird songs and the flowing water of the stream below. The sun pierced through the clouds like a beacon of hope. The sky turned shades of pink and orange and she watched the blissful scene. Flo watched the sun, and it illuminated the pools of brown in her eyes. It highlighted her freckles scattered perfectly across her nose and cheeks. She felt happy gazing at the sky. She felt the happiest she had felt in a long time.

Florence decided she wanted to have a good night even without Fred. She knew she had to forget about him. She wanted nothing more than his long arms clutching her tightly. She wanted nothing more than to hear his heartbeat against hers.

She remembered how she would rest her head on his chest. She wanted him but that seemed like something impossible right now.

Flo walked down the bridge and back to the castle. She walked up the moving staircases and entered through the painting into the common room. It was empty as everyone was probably getting ready.

She walked into her room and Ginny and Hermione were waiting for her on her bed.

'Flo, you're here. Ok let's start getting ready.' Ginny said excitedly getting up from the bed.

Flo went to her record player and put in a record and played a song.

Golden by Harry Styles started playing.

Flo smiled at the two girls and they started getting out their dresses and putting them on.

They danced with each other to the music as they chatted happily. They did each other's makeup and put on their heels. Flo put on her necklace Harry had gotten her.

'You know Flo I think Fred is stupid for going with Angelina.' Ginny said.

'Thanks Ginny.' Flo said.

'You know she's right Flo. You are undoubtably the most beautiful girl in the school and you Ginny of course. Anyone would be lucky to have you Flo.' Hermione said smiling at her.

'Thanks, Mione, but tonight I'm going to try and put Fred out of my mind and just have fun.' Flo said.

'The ball is going to be amazing. Luna and Neville helped decorate it so i'm sure it will look incredible.' Ginny said.

'I guess me and Mione were wrong about you liking Harry. You and Luna are perfect for each other. How long have you liked her?' Flo asked.

'Quite a while actually.' Ginny said with a smile as her cheeks turned a soft scarlet.

'And Mione, you know Ron is going to be pissed when he sees you with Krum.' Flo said.

'I can't believe that boy. He thought no one had asked me. I did really want to go with him but after what he said I'm glad I'm going with Krum.' Hermione said.

The girls finished getting ready and were happily complementing one another.

'I'm going to go find Luna, I said I would meet her outside the Ravenclaw common room.' Ginny said.

'I also need to go find Krum, he said he needed to see me before the Ball starts.' Hermione said.

'I'll see you guys in a bit then.' Flo said.

Ginny and Hermione left Flo's room.

Flo walked up to her mirror and looked at herself. She looked at the dress flow down to the floor elegantly. She eyed the flower embellishments with a smile.

- outfit -

Flo decided to head to the Great Hall after a few minutes of touching up her makeup and hair.

Flo arrived at the stairs at the entrance of the Great Hall. She had agreed to meet Lee and the others before they all went in.

At the entrance of the Hall.

'Where's Flo?' Lee asked Ginny and Hermione.

'She's coming.' Hermione said.

'Look she's here.' Luna said happily.

Fred was talking to Angelina but as soon as he saw Flo everything else seemed blurred everything but the perfected and striking Florence.

She appeared at the top of the stairs and started walking down towards her friends.

'She looks beautiful mate.' Fred said to George which caused a harsh glare from Angelina.

Ben was waiting for her at the bottom of the steps as he gazed at how beautiful she looked.

Florence got to the bottom of the steps and Ben reached his hand out for her to take. She only wished it was Fred's hand.

'You look insane.' Ben said as they linked arms.

'Thanks Bennie.' Flo said but she wasn't looking at Ben, she was looking at Fred.

His eyes never left hers as soon as he saw her. Her heart fluttered as he looked at him. He looked so handsome in his waistcoat.

She turned away from Fred as Ben and her walked to the group of her friends.

They were all staring at her with their mouths gaped by her beauteous presence.

'Florence Lupin.' Lee said looking at her with a proud expression.

'Lee Jordan.' Flo said with a smile.

'You look absolutely breath-taking Flo.' Lee said smiling at her.

'You really do Flo.' Harry said.

'And your dress is perfect.' Cho said.

'You look really nice Flo.' Bem said with a smile.

'That's my girl,' Sage said who was linking arms with George.

'Why are you the essence of perfection.' Lee said.

'Shut up Lee.' Flo said with a laugh.

'What you are.' Lee said with a smile.

'I look like my Great Aunt Tessie.' Ron said grumpily.

'You look great Ronald.' Flo said smiling at the boy who was standing with Padma Patil.

'Oh, there you are Lupin, are you and your partner ready? And Harry and Miss Chang.' McGonagall asked.

'Ready Professor?' Harry asked.

'To dance. It's a tradition that the three champions well in this case four are the first to dance.' McGonagall explained. 'Come along then.' McGonagall said.

Ben took Flo's arm in his as did Harry with Cho.

Fred looked at Flo with Ben with a saddened expression.

'Come on Freddie, let's go in.' Angelina said taking his arm.

'Right yeh, let's go.' Fred said.

Everyone entered and waited for the champions to arrive.

Hermione had arrived and linked arms with Krum, and they stood ready to enter the Hall.

The entrance music started playing and Fleur and Roger Davies entered as the rest of the pairs of champions and their partners followed.

They walked through the students who were clapping as they walked down.

The sky was enchanted with snow falling down softly. There were large ice statues, and three massive Christmas trees which were decorated with baubles and tinsel at the back of the room.

'Is that Hermione Granger, with Viktor Krum?' Padma asked Ron who were watching the champions and their partners enter the Great Hall.

'No, absolutely not.' Ron said in denial grumpily.

The couples entered the dance floor and took their positions to dance.

Professor Flitwick tapped his baton and started conducting the orchestra as the music started playing.

Ben put his arm on Flo's waist looking at her happily. Flo put her arm on the boy's shoulder, and they began to glide across the ball room floor.

Even though the dance floor was filled with the other champions and their partners everyone was looking at Flo. In a lot of people's eyes, she definitely was the most beautiful person in the room

Lee and his partner Bem were watching with George, Sage, Fred and Angelina.

Fred looked at how beautiful Flo looked while dancing. Her enchanting smile and blissful aura, her perfected presence and the way her eyes were lit by the lights in the room. He was completely stunned by how gorgeous she looked.

A few more couples such as Dumbledore and McGonagall and Hagrid and Madame Maxime were now dancing on the ball room floor.

Others such as Luna and Ginny and Bem and Lee joined in dancing to the music.

Flo was spun around by Ben and she felt her doubts crumble as she decided to let go for a while. She felt content with the boy.

Flo looked over at Harry and Cho and he looked slightly awkward dancing around with the girl. She smiled at the two of them happily.

The first song finished, and a loud voice boomed into a microphone.

'Students of Hogwarts are you ready for some real music!' A man shouted from the stage. He was accompanied by a drummer and two guitarists.

The man started to sing as the band started playing.

Everyone ran to the stage and started shouting excitedly at the band.

Flo joined her friends and started throwing her hands in the air as she laughed with them to the booming music echoing throughout the room.

Suddenly Professor Flitwick got lifted up and he was passed between the students.

Flo and Lee laughed together at the man being moved by the several students.

They all danced to the underlying boom of the music as it filled the room.

The song finished and Flo went to get some punch with Harry who left Cho for a bit so they could check on Ron who was sulking at the side.

They filled up their cups with the reddened liquid. Flo sipped it and it burned her throat. She was surprised but she recognised the taste of the liquid.

Harry had sipped at his cup and spat the liquid out.

'Someone has spiked the punch.' Flo said with a smile.

'Bloody hell.' Harry said mirroring her smile.

Then Seamus came up behind them with Dean and Lexi.

'I spiked the punch.' Seamus said. He seemed pretty drunk already and the night had only just begun.

'Seamus Finnegan!' Flo exclaimed with a laugh escaping her lips.

'Seamus you idiot.' Harry said with a laugh.

Seamus started dancing on the spot which caused the others to laugh loudly at him.

'You look amazing Flo.' Lexi said turning to look at Flo.

'You do you know.' Dean said with his arm linked with Lexi's.

'So how are you to you kno-' Flo said.

'I asked her Flo; we're now going out.' Dean said knowing what she was about to ask.

'Oh, guys I'm so happy for you!' Flo said hugging the both of them.

'Thanks Flo. What do you say Dean shall we get back out there?' Lexi asked looking at Dean.

'Let's go, Seamus are you coming mate?' Dean asked.

'Sure, Dean let's go.' Seamus said drunkenly as the three of them started to leave Flo and Harry.

'Oi Dean, look after Seamus he looks bloody smashed already.' Flo said with a smile.

'I will, see you later guys.' Dean said as he left.

Flo looked to the dance floor and Fred was dancing with Angelina. She chucked her drink down her throat at the sight of them. The liquor burned her oesophagus warmly.

'God Flo, easy there.' Harry said as she watched Flo get more punch as she chugged it all in one go again.

Harry and Flo made their way to Ron who was watching Hermione and Krum dance together.

'Ruddy pumpkin head isn't he.' Ron spat.

'I don't think it was the books that had him going to the library.' Harry said honestly.

Hermione had now left the floor with Krum and made her way over to them all.

'Hot isn't it.' Hermione said. 'Viktor has gone to get drinks, care to join us?' She asked.

'No, we'd not care to join you and Viktor.' Ron said with a mocking tone.

'What's got your wand in a knot?' Hermione asked.

'He's a Durmstrang. You're fraternising with the enemy.' Ron spat.

'The enemy!' Hermione exclaimed annoyedly. 'Who was the one wanting his autograph.' She continued.

'The whole point of the tournament is to make friends Ron.' Flo said.

'I think he's got a bit more then friendship on his mind.' Ron spat.

Hermione got up and left looking very angry with Ron.

Flo and Harry left Ron and went back to the dance floor.

The band had finished playing and the music was now slower and softer.

Someone grabbed her hand. It was Lee.

'Could I dance with the most beautiful girl in the room?' Lee asked smiling at Flo.

'You may Jordan.' Flo said to the boy.

Lee took her to the dance floor where there were many other people dancing in pairs happily.

Lee and Flo swayed happily together to the wonderful music chatting with each other.

'You know Fred hasn't stopped banging on about you all evening.' Lee said spinning her around.

'He hasn't spoken to me at all Lee.' Flo said sadly.

'He will Flo don't worry about that.' Lee said with a grin.

'Why are you smiling like that Jordan?' Flo asked confused by his grin.

'Oh, nothing Lupin, nothing.' Lee said with his grin widening.

Flo decided to ignore it and she danced with Lee to the soft music of the orchestra.

'Can I steal her from you?' Blaise asked walking up to Flo and Lee.

'Go for it, I'll go ask Bem to dance.' Lee said as he let Blaise take Flo's hand.

'Bye Lee.' Flo said putting her arm on Blaise's shoulder. He grabbed her waist softly wrapping his hand around her and they danced to the music.

'Little one, I know you've probably been told this already, but you really do look perfect.' Blaise said smiling down at Flo as he led her as they danced to the music.

'Thanks Blaise, I'm glad you asked me to dance you know. I wanted to thank you for standing up to Pucey and the others. It means a lot to me.' Flo said gratefully.

'Can't let them do that to my little sis now can I.' Blaise said with a smile. 'I'm glad I could protect you; I just want what's best for you. You deserve happiness more than anyone.' Blaise said smiling at Flo.

'Blaise what did I do to get you as someone like a big brother.' Flo said as she put her head on his shoulder.

Fred was by the punch bowl with Lee and George. He looked at Flo whose head was on Blaise's shoulder.

'Would you just bloody ask her to dance.' Lee spat.

'I will Lee, but I need to talk to her first.' Fred said.

Suddenly the song changed.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

Flo realised as soon as the song came on. It was the song her and Fred danced to at the Summer Masquerade Ball last year.

She recalled what happened. The way he put his arm on her waist. The way he had kissed her, his soft luscious lips on hers. The warmth and happiness she had felt in that moment.

She couldn't take it anymore as she felt tears pricking her eyes.

'I've got to go Blaise, thanks for dancing with me.' Flo said as she took her head of his shoulder and ran off the dance floor and left the Great Hall.

Fred had realised when the song came on. His heart sank at the sight of her leaving the Hall.

Florence ran through the corridors and ran out into the courtyard and sat on a stone bench which was off to the side. A few carriages were outside and the snow blanketed the ground in a white pigmented layer.

The crescent moon hung with solitude in the sky. It shone down on Flo as it lit up the sparkles on her dress and the perfect fragments in her now tear-filled eyes. A tear fell down her soft cheek and she stared up into the sky. There was glowing stars in a picturesque pattern sprawled across the night sky.

Then she looked and saw someone come into view.

'What do you want Fred?' Flo said as she realised who it was with a slightly angry tone.

She could still hear their song playing from inside of the Great hall.

'To talk.' Fred said coming and sitting next to her on the stone bench.

'There's nothing to talk about Fred.' Flo said not looking at him in the eye.

He placed his hand on her cheek and wiped the tear falling from her eye.

'I've been meaning to talk to you for a while. You know ever since-'Fred said.

'You kissed Angelina.' Flo said sounding hurt.

'Florence Lupin listen to me. That kiss meant nothing to me.' Fred said as she looked into his eyes.

'So, when you kissed me it meant nothing to?' Flo said sadly.

'Oh Flo. You are all I think about night and day. Your smile makes me smile. You made my heart soar when I saw you walk down those steps. You are utterly beautiful beyond belief.' Fred said.

'Fred I- 'Flo started.

'Florence, you make me so happy. I'm am sorry I hurt you. I won't ever forgive myself for what I did. But I just wanted to tell you how much I like you and I want you to know there isn't anyone else I would want to hold in my arms.' Fred said as he touched her lips and parted them slightly.

She looked into his oceans of browns in his pupils. His delicate freckles spotted on his skin. His orange hair fell messily, and he radiated gentleness. The moonlight illuminate his perfect face and she gazed at him for a while before she answered.

'I don't think you realise how long I've been waiting for you to say that. Freddie, I only have ever wanted your lips on mine and no one else's.' Flo said smiling at Fred.

Fred tucked a strand of her hair and smiled at her. Fred then leaned in a kissed her softly. She kissed him back deepening the kiss. His lips on hers made her heart soar. She had missed the warmth of his lips.

She could still hear the song from inside the Haul.

Fred reached out his hand.

'Want to dance out here while the song finishes?' Fred asked.

'Sure Freddie.' Flo said taking his hand. His large hand wrapped around her waist tightly like he was scared the moment would end.

'You never fail to amaze me Lupin, every time I see you, you seem to get even more beautiful.' Fred whispered to her softly as they began swaying to the song.

She put her head on his shoulder and they continued to sway to the beautiful harmony of the music.

The song finished and Flo put her head off his shoulder and kissed him softly. There kiss made her feel comforted. Happiness took over her body. She put her head on his chest as he wrapped his hands round her waist in a warm embrace.

Then they heard Snape. They both turned round and saw Snape looking rather angry walking towards one of the carriages.

'Lumos!' Snape shouted as he flicked his wand at the carriage. He opened the door and George, and Sage came out the carriage.

'That's 20 points from Gryffindor Weasley!' Snape shouted as George and Sage got out. They both looked rather flustered with George's tie undone and lipstick across his mouth. Sage's hair was messy and her cheeks were flushed.

Flo wolf whistled at them and Fred did the same.

Sage and George walked up to Fred and Flo trying to sort out their appearances on their way over.

'Well, you two look like you had fun.' Flo said with a grin.

'It's these Weasley boys.' Sage said with a flustered smile.

'I can agree with you on that one.' Flo said looking up at Fred.

'Oh, my fucking god, did Fredrick actually tell you how he felt?' George said looking at Flo and Fred.

'Yeh mate I did.' Fred said with proud smile.

'Took you long enough. Fuck I owe Lee 10 galleons now.' George said as he put his arm around Sage.

'What do you mean?' Flo asked confused at what he had just said.

'Well, he said Fredrick here would tell you he liked you before Christmas and I said after. So, I bloody lost the bet.' George said grumpily.

'Fuck you Weasley.' Flo said with a smile.

'I'm going to kill Lee.' Fred said.

'You know bloody Seamus spiked the punch.' Flo said.

'That little shit, that's bloody hilarious. I knew the punch had been spiked but I wasn't sure who had done it.' George said.

'What you say we go back in get drunk?' Fred said taking Flo's hand.

'It's like you can read my mind Weasley.' Flo said as she took Fred's hand. His slender hand laced her dainty fingers and she looked up at him smiling at him happily.

They all entered the Great Hall and walked up to the punch bowl and started chugging down the glowing liquor.

Their friends joined them, and everyone started talking happily.

Lee noticed Fred holding Flo's hand and a smile plastered on his face.

'That's 10 galleons Georgie.' Lee said to George.

'Fine, here.' George said giving Lee the money.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 380 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...
3.3K 196 79
"even though we never said it to each other we knew." »»- -«« In this story, We see the point of view of a Weasley Girl, her name is Alice Abigail We...
55.9K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
596K 16.1K 112
"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, problems and potential. She craves nothing mor...