His Queen, Her King (Draco x...

Por EllieLouiseStrong

Follow Y/n Snape and Draco Malfoy through the rollercoaster of a life at Hogwarts. Mature themes I do not o... Más

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Part 2

1.4K 43 8
Por EllieLouiseStrong

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. What do you see? The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds. First, you must look beyond" Trelawny says. I take Malias cup and look at it funny.

"I don't see anything" She whispers to me. I shake my head.

"What a load of rubbish" I say and put the cup back down. I roll my eyes as she makes her way around the room. Her hair sticking up like she's been electrified. "The only thing I know is she is in need of some straighteners" Malia laughs at me.

"You, boy... Is your grandmother quite well?" She says walking over to Neville and stops by his desk. He looks nervously at her and shifts uncomfortably.

"I think so" He stutters. She shakes her head.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. Give me the cup" She says, looking in the cup and then puts it down. "Pity. Broaden your minds. Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are" She moves over to Ron leaving a distraught Neville. Poor Kid.

"Sure," Ron says nervously. I look over at him with Harry and Hermione.

"Look at the cup. Tell me what you see" She says and lifts the cup. He looks in it confused and flicks through a few pages.

"Yeah. Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So... you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it" Ron says and Harry shakes his head. I just roll my eyes and look at Malia.

"Remind me why we didn't take ancient runes?" I huff and lean back in my chair.

"Give me the cup. Oh, my dear boy. My dear...you have the Grim" She says and drops the cup on the table. People start whispering and Harry looks at the cup.

"The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asks

"Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim" I say from my seat. He turns to me and gives me a dirty look.

"No one asked you snake" He says. I glare back and he looks away slightly.

"Does it look like I care?" I hiss and he turns away from me. What an idiot. God I hate Gryffindors even more every year.

"Taking the form of a giant spectral dog. It's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... of death." Ravenclaw adds with his book open. Trelawny wraps up the class and I grab my bag.

"What a load of rubbish. I mean come off it Mal, an omen of death? Really? We know what Harry Potters like the kid has nine lives" I say as we walk down the stairs. She shrugs as we pass him.

"He seemed freaked out by it," She says. I roll my eyes.

"He stopped you know who and killed a snake all within his first two years. He just doesn't want to seem bigheaded" I say. She nods and I smile at her as we make our way to Magical Creatures. I see Draco and he smiles at me. Malia pulls me over to them as Hagrid steps out of his hut.

"That's it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don't mind. I got a real treat for you today. A great lesson. So follow me" He says. He begins to lead us to a clearing in the woods and I take out the weird book. "Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. And open your books to page 49" We all stop and I look at the book confused.

"Exactly how do we do that?" Draco ask looking at the book.

"Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me" Hagrid says walking away. I turn to see Draco stroke the book and I do the same. We both open them as I see Neville forgot to stroke his book. He gets attacked.

"Don't be such a wimp, Longbottom" Draco says and pulls me over to the others by the rocks.

"I think they're funny" I hear Hermione say from the front. Draco stands and smirks.

"Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. Wait until Father hears Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes" Draco spits and gives  the golden trio a dirty look.

"Shut up, Malfoy" Harry says stepping forward. The others all make an ooo as Harry steps up to Malfoy. Bit stupid really cause Draco has at least 3 inches over Harry.

"Draco, don't," I warn and take his hand. He  shrugs me off and hands Crabbe his bag while squaring off to Harry. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Draco shouts, making a scared face and pointing. Harry goes pale as they all crowd around him. Draco steps back and they make a ghost sound putting their hoods up. Harry gets pulled away by Hermione as she makes a face at us.

"Real mature" I say rolling my eyes at her. Draco looks at me confused. He knows I don't normally participate in the harassing but I hate childishness.

"Isn't he beautiful? Say hello to Buckbeak" Hagrid says. I turn and see the most beautiful hippogriff. I smile widely.

"Hagrid, exactly what is that?" Ron asks.

"It's a Hippogriff" I cut in. Malia gives me a confused look and I shrug as Hagrid smiles.

"Well done Y/N!" He says and turns back. "First thing you wanna know is they're very proud creatures. Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may be the last thing you ever do. Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" Everyone steps away leaving Harry who stares at it.

"You lot are pathetic" I say and roll my eyes. I would have loved to have a go but I know Hagrid will pick Harry because that's his favourite.

"Well done, Harry. Well done. You can go next Y/N. Come on now. Now... you have to let him make the first move. It's only polite. So... step up" Hagrid starts explaining the instructions and I watch on intrigued. Draco pushes past to stand next to me while eating an apple. I see Harry's hands shaking. "Give him a nice bow. Then you wait and see if he bows back. If he does, you can go and touch him. If not... Well, we'll get to that later. Just make your bow. Nice and low. Back off, Harry. Back off. Well done, Harry. I think you can go and pat him now. Go on. Don't be shy. Slow. Not so fast, Harry. Harry, well done!"

"I'm so jealous." I mumble as Harry pets Buckbeak.

"Does he get to fly?" Seamus asks. Hagrid nods and picks Harry up.

"I think he may let you ride him now" He smiles.

"What? Hagrid!" Harry shouts. Hagrid puts him on the back.

"Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. Don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that" He says and Buckbeak flies off. I smile softly and then lean on the rock.

"It's just a bird" Blaise says and I shake my head.

"My mom rode a hippogriff when she went here, I just thought it would be cool" I say and shrug. Malia smiles softly at me and then Buckbeak comes back.

"Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak" Hagrid says, helping him down off the bird.

"That was wicked, Harry!" People say. Draco scoffs from next to me.

"Oh, please" He says. Then I see him walk forward. "You're not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute!" My eyes widen when I realise what he's doing.

"Malfoy, no..." Hagrid shouts as Buckbeak rears up and kicks Draco.

"Draco!" I shout and go to run forward. I hold my hands up to the bird. "Easy! Easy Buckbeak!" Hagrid takes control as I kneel next to Draco.

"No! Buckbeak! Whoa, whoa, whoa... Whoa! Buckbeak! Away, you silly creature..." Hagrid says, throwing him a dead ferret.

"It's killed me!" He shouts clutching his arm and whimpering.

"Stop squirming and let me see" I tell him and try to have a look at his arm. Hagrid looks visibly distressed. I feel bad for him it's not his fault Draco is stupid.

"Calm down. It's just a scratch!" Hagrid says.

"Hagrid! He has to be taken to the hospital" Hermione shouts running forward. Draco pushes my hand away as I try to comfort him.

"I'm the teacher. I'll do it" Hagrid says and picks him up in his arms. I grab both of our bags and follow.

"You're gonna regret this" Draco moans still whimpering as we walk away from the group.

"Class dismissed!" Hagrid shouts over his shoulder.

"You and your bloody chicken!" He continues until we reach the hospital. Hagrid walks in and Madame Pomfrey walks straight out.

"Put him down here" She says abs points to a bed. Hagrid places him down and they talk about what happened. She ushers me to sit down as she wraps up his bandage. She comes back and says I can see him.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. He huffs and looks down at his arm.

"Stupid bird" He grumbles and that's when I lose it.

"You're crazy! You could have got yourself killed!" I shout angrily. He glares up at me so I glare back.

"Oh like you care...too busy drooling over Potter" He says. This boy is taking the mick.

"Are you joking? Draco you heard what I said to Blaise" I say and stand up from his bed trying not to pull my hair out in frustration.

"Yeah whatever" He says. I roll my eyes and pick up my bag.

"Suit yourself, I thought you were over being a douche to me last year" I say and start to leave.

"Y/n!" He shouts after me.

"Piss off Draco" I shout, not even turning to look at him. I put my bag in my dorm room and then head to dinner. I meet Malia on the way and she gives me a look.

"You look pissed, I thought you were with Draco" She says. I scoff at his name still seething with rage.

"He's being a twat" I say and then explain what he said. We walk into the great hall and her eyes widen.

"Well don't look now..." She says and I follow her gaze to Pansy fawning all over Draco and him lapping it up. I grit my teeth and ball my fists up.

"You have got to be joking with me" I say. We walk over and I hear her annoying voice as she rubs his cheek.

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" She asks. He shrugs and smiles at her. Not his cocky smile a genuine one.

"It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm. I can't do homework for weeks" He says. I feel my rage build as he leans into her embrace. How dare he?

"I swear I'm going to rip that arm off" I say and Malia pulls me back to sit by the end of the row.

"Calm down, let's just sit over here" She says. Blaise comes to sit next to her.

"Why is he sitting with Pansy?" I ask him. He smirks at me and shares a look with Malia. Why is this amusing to them?

"Why do you think? You guys argued" He says. I roll my eyes and take a sip of juice.

"So? He's gonna replace me with that bitch" I say and glare at them. I see Draco look over and smirk slightly and that pisses me off more.

"No he's going to make you jealous with that bitch" Malia says. I laugh and turn back to them ignoring him.

"I'm not jealous," I say. Now she laughs at me.

"You're practically green," She says. Then motions over to him. "And now he knows that too" I look to see him flirting with Pansy. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"He can flirt with her all he likes" I say and put some food on my plate.

"When are you going to admit you like him?" She says and I look between her and Blaise like they're crazy.

"I don't," I say. I pick at my food and then huff. "He's being an arrogant ass" They both smile at me.

"Come on, let's go" Blaise says. I nod and get up with them. We go straight to the common room so that I can calm down away from Draco. Was I jealous? Okay yes I was but I don't want everyone to know that. I might accidentally hex Pansy in my sleep tonight.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 3.7K 66
ariana riddle is the daughter of the famous but feared dark lord who has been living with her uncle severus snape for all her life and has been best...
141K 2.3K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
8.5M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
378K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...