ThE inFaMoUS LoVe StOrY

By angelit_0001

What can happen when an international artist falls in love with a normal girl? What can happen when a brit ba... More

MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER -10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTET 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER -45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER -52
CHAPTER -53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER -56
Thanks✨
chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Sneak peak into the next book
20k yayyy!!💫✨
sequel is out!!

CHAPTER 30

1.2K 56 4
By angelit_0001

Promises

Kritika's pov

"What?
A hell no!
How am I supposed to find a dance partner now?
I can't dance on this song without a partner and I can't just dance with any random person for obvious reasons",I almost yelled at Geet and drew too much attention on myself."

"Okay fine then go and change your song",she said bluntly.

"I don't wanna do it.It will look as if I don't know how to dance and I don't want that".

"So?"

"I'll ask Rahul to dance with me."

"Jeezz...he is the freaking groom and why would he dance with you when he has his own bride?",she looked annoyed and made me feel stupid.

"Okay I'll adjust.I'll find someone else",I was ready to compromise on that point because I don't want to let it down on Rahul."But what if that person acts all touchy?I mean ..we never know about anyone's real intentions."

"Ask Stefan",she said without thinking twice and this idea would have never occurred to me even in a million years.

"I won't and why are you suggesting me about Stefan when you don't happen to like him?"

"When did I ever say that?",she put on a serious puzzled expression on her face as if I was blaming her for some murder.

"I know it",I said turning my gaze around the hall searching for Stefan who was no where to be found.

"You are comfortable around him and I think you can give it a a shot",she said with immense confidence in her eyes as if Stefan was the only trustworthy man that has ever been in my life.

"I was comfortable around him 3 months ago and now it is all awkward and wierd and strange and no talking",I said analyzing the relationship I had with Stefan lately.

"Things may change too",she said again with that shining confidence.

"I stopped caring so it doesn't matter",I shut the topic at once and disappeared in search of a dance partner.

I walked across the hall and first approached two guys probably teenagers but they said they didn't know how to dance.I went into the lawn,first found a man in his late 20s with pink hair... rejected.
Atleast Stefan has his natural hair colour now.
Then I came across a boy who looked pretty much drunk and so I let him go and then there was this man who was willing to dance but he didn't look safe enough by the look on his face which looked evil.I walked further and then there was no one around me.It was a little far from the actual lawn and much desolate.I looked around and stepped back to make my way to the lawn but then I spotted a man with his back facing towards me, standing under the moon in front of a lake.He wore a black suit and had black hair.As I stepped closer,I could say who he was...Stefan.

I could smell the musk that he usually wears but this time there was another smell which was far more dominating and it was smoke and the dangerous smell.He was smoking.

"Stop it Stefan !!",I yelled and snatched that cigarette from his fingers and threw it in the lake.

"Well that was very impolite of you",he smacked.

"You know about its effects but you do it".

"Yeah I know but I do it because I need it and now get back to the lawn",he commanded.

"Why am I supposed to listen to you in the first place?",I smacked back
at him.

"Then why am I supposed to listen to you?",he said with his signature smirk.

"Because everyone knows how injurious ciggerates are and Stefan stop smoking or I'll tell your mom".

He chuckled."I'm 25 and it's quite normal so stop freaking out".

"It is death."

"Kritika...go back to the lawn and leave me alone.I'm in no mood for any senseless argument."

"Fine.I'll go for now but I'll not let you smoke again",I said promising him.

"What are you doing here in the first place?"

"I'm searching for someone but I couldn't find him",I said looking around.

"Who?"

"A dance partner".

"Did you find?",he asked looking around.

"Not yet",I said and turned back to get inside the lawn but then I stopped,"you could be my partner",I said smiling.
I cannot leave him alone because he would smoke an other ciggerate and then an other one.It's best if he is around me because I would not let him smoke.

"After all that had happened, you still wanna dance with me infront of a hundred people?",he asked.

"I don't care about what people think or say and all that matters right now is my dance at Rahul's sangeet"
"I don't care what people think or say and all that matters right now is you not trying to smoke again tonight",I wanted to say.

"Are you sure? You really wanna do it with me?Don't you care about our clips getting viral all over?",he said and he looked surprised.

"I don't care Stefan and I have never cared. Look I don't know anyone here and if you don't wanna come,I should probably rush and chose a random person."

"Ask someone else,I'm not dancing and it's for the best", he said and locked his eyes into mine.

"How is it for the best?You want to me to dance with  someone else when you can come and dance with me?What if that person makes me feel uncomfortable?What kind of friend you are?"

"I have no problem being around you, dancing with you or kissing you.I fucking like it and I want it.All I think about is you.You will fall in trouble because of me so let's not hang around each other",he said pulling me forcefully closer to him by my elbows and our faces were inches apart.I could here him breathe and all that I could see was his honey brown eyes that blocked my vision.

"I don't care Stefan and I won't fall in any trouble because of you",I said in a very low voice and tears welled up in my eyes.

"I have already caused you a lot of trouble and brought you unnecessary hate and you don't deserve any of it.If people spot us together,this is gonna repeat and I don't want that for you.I have faced many such instances in my life and I'm used to it to the point that it stopped affecting me.It should not take away your peace and your life",he said looking into my eyes so intensely that got me frightened.

"That's not what I think.I will not get affected by anything if I have you",I couldn't think clearly and I spoke my heart out.

"It's not as easy as you think",he pushed me away."Now get inside the lawn and leave me alone."

"I gotta leave you alone so that you would smoke again...huh?I'm not leaving you alone and I'm not gonna let you smoke.In case you don't remember,I promised you that I would always save you no matter what",I said looking into his eyes and tried to look at him with the same intensity he had in his eyes.

"Things were different back then and I think this is not the right time to have this discussion.You are getting late",he said and he turned back to go back to that lake.

"I'm not leaving and a promise is a promise no matter what the situation is.That is all I know about promises and I will keep my word",I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Kritika....why don't you just go and find your partner?Stop wasting your time because what you want is never gonna happen",he yelled at me but he was far and he was still facing the lake.

"Okay fine.I will find my partner and you don't have to dance with me but I would like you to come along with and be among the audience.I'm sure Isabella wants it too.You just can't disapper from your sister's ceremonies because of me.Do it for her atleast",I requested him.

"Fine".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 15.2K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...
21.6K 1K 30
How tricky is it if instead of a bad boy, there's an artist? And what if instead of a shy and nerdy girl, there's a harsh and bitter young woman? Fa...
134K 10K 66
Indian Awards :- First place in romance category Galaxy Awards :- Runner up for best title contest ******** Have you not heard about the term bro-cod...
7.2K 158 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...