Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ 🎃Halloween 2020 Special🕸~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 47 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~🎅Christmas 2020 Special⛄~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 59 ~

3.8K 133 49
By ShiraFangirl

In the gym, Y/N is helping her classmates out cleaning and picking up the huge chunk of ice Shoto made as Anjali, Stiggy, and two Dilosphosaurus are helping too. Izuku runs back inside the gym after getting scolded by Hound Dog. Mirio, Eri, and Blue came over to Y/N.

"Hey, good work!"

Eri comes up to her and Y/N couldn't resist and held her up in the air with a smile.

"You know what? At first there was a loud noise and it was scary, but then everyone was hopping with the dance and there was a flash, and Deku, he went away, but then it got cold and then there was a spinning light and a girl's voice said 'wow' and I said 'wow' too... Then there was a light that shine on you Y/N and you play the music so beautifully. Not only that, but you brought out dinosaurs on stage in the end and I said 'so cool'!"

Y/N teared up a bit and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you liked it and had a good time."

Eri gave her a big close eye smile. Just then Maisie came.

"She's right. You're amazing!"

"Maisie!" Y/N smiled, placing Eri down. "Eri, I want you to meet Maisie. Maisie, meet Eri."

Both the girls said "hello" and smiled. Y/N feel like she was going to explode just seeing how cute the way they greeted each other. Anjali, Stiggy, and two Dilosphosaurus came and gave Eri and Maisie a nudge, causing them to giggle. Blue came towards Owen who's standing outside with Claire.

"Hey, Blue. Do you miss me?"

Owen patted her snout and Blue purr, showing that she miss him too.

"I know you are, buddy."

"Hey! You shouldn't be having a good time! Are you slacking off now after being late?" Mineta shouted at Izuku.

Izuku jumped in fright and grabbed the chunk of ice from him.

"Oh, sorry! I'll take it!" he said and ran off.

"Take mine, too." Yuga said.

"Whelp, duty calls." Y/N said, helping others carry a few more chunks of ice and brought it over to Katsuki who help melts the ice with his explosion.

"Class A!"

"We had a lot of fun!"

They turned to see the audience show up to congratulate Class A's performance.

"Oh, great! Thanks!" Eijiro blushed with a smile.

"Yeah... It was fun... Good job." Tsutsutaka who's the General Department student said.

He and the girl Chikuchi held their chin up with blushes on their cheeks, looking like they're about to tear up. They were there to watch Class A's performance to criticize them and want them to suffer misfortune from the villain attacks they were having and not them. But they were wrong after seeing them perform made their heart flutter.

"Sorry!"

"We watched it to criticize it! I'm really sorry!"

With that, they ran off. This left them confused.

"That's... odd..." Y/N said.

"They didn't have to come to say that..."

Katsuki turned away and smirked.

"We won."

"I wonder if they're some of the people Mr. Aizawa was talking about who were stressed." Eijiro turned to Tenya. "If they were, then Iida, our feelings reached them!"

"Yeah!" Tenya nodded. "But no matter what their reason, it was because they watched us! I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings--"

"It's fine, isn't it?" One of the audience said. "We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this."

"We got it. Now, we'll tell the others."

"I mean, it really was fun!"

"Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings."

"That'll be great!" Mina smiled, hudging Kyoka.

"Thank you for your kindness!" Tenya bowed.

"That's wonderful of you all! Thanks!" Y/N smiled and the dinosaurs nodded in agreement.

"You kids did good. I'm impressed." Owen said, looking at Class A.

"I'm sure everyone will see this." Claire said.

"I don't like it." Katsuki said, walking over to them. "Find guys who didn't watch and bring them here!"

Y/N grabbed him by the ear and pulled him back, causing him to yell in pain.

"Knock it off, Katsuki."

"Yeah, it's fine, stop that. Stop it, jeez." Mashirao said.

Anjali, Blue, Stiggy, and two Dilosphosaurus surround Katsuki in case he does anything stupid.

"Those stupid dinosaurs..." he grumbled.

"Hurry up and finish cleaning up all the ice!" Mineta shouted, running fast and carrying up the ice.

"Oh, sorry! Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time." Eijiro said.

"If we don't hurry, then we won't be able to get good seats for the beauty pageant!"

"It's starting now?!" Y/N exclaimed in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not a longer later, all Class A, including Eri, Mirio, Maisie, Owen, Claire, Blue, Anjali, Stiggy, and two Dilophosaurus are on time to see the beauty pageant with everyone else as the girls compete.

"Kendo! Kendo, who can blast you away in one hit!"

Itsuki slashes off the four woods in one swing of her hand and clenches her fist.

"She tears her gorgeous dress for this martial arts demonstration! The perfect coexistence of strength and beauty! What a wonderful performance!"

Everyone cheered for her.

"Go, Itsuka!" Y/N cheered for her, putting Maisie on her shoulder for her to see.

"How dull! You don't know anything, do you?"

A young woman with long, blonde hair which would reach down to her waist if it wasn't always worn in her signature style; two tightly curled rolls on each side of her face and a wide, folded bun at the back. She has ridiculously long eyelashes, made even longer by the excessive makeup she wears, and is always seen with dark lipstick on.

She wears a pink kimono-sleeved like dress. With patterns on the sleeves, and a cotton trim around the neck. She has a Taisho-era style hairpin, and a white pearl necklace as well.

"To try and compete with me with that!" she continued to reveal herself on top of the golden machine truck with a face of herself.

"Support course third year and beauty pageant queen! She uses advanced techniques to show off her face! A stunning performance!"

"What kind of performance is this?" Eri asked Izuku.

"It just got harder to tell, right?" Mirio said.

"Dazzling spendor is the goal of beauty!" she laughed.

"Oh, third year... not bad..." Monoma twitched.

"I heard everyone liked your play. Good job!"

"You too!"

Eijiro and Tetsu hit their elbows together with their harden and metal. Y/N rolled their eyes playfully at their antics.

"Next, we have a third year, Nejire Hado!"

Nejire floated down gracefully with a smile.

"Nejire!"

"Hado... People are just animals..." Amajiki mumbled, giving her thumbs up. "Just think of them as mammals, and you'll feel more relaxed..."

Y/N's ear twitched to hear the third years' conversation.

"Nejire lost last year because she tried to be flashier than Kenranzaki. Kenranzaki's strength is being flashy. Nejire has her own strength!"

Nejire floats up and looks down at everyone, recognizing a certain people.

"It's Uraraka! And Tsu!"

She giggled as she started using Wave Motion to draw something. Nejire looked more.

"Togata and Eri! And Blue! Oh!! Y/N! Everyone looks so surprised. It's so strange..."

Nejire had draw a rose in the air above the stage while she danced and twirled above the audience like an innocent fairy. Y/N was amazed at how beautiful she is, even Maisie is in awe.

"So pretty..."

With that, she landed after her performance. Everyone cheered.

"What a magical dance in the air! She pulled me in!"

It was now time to vote after all the girls perform their beauty as the screen showed the profile pic of the girls with 'Let's Vote'.

"Vote for one of these contestants! Results will be announced at 5 p.m.! It's the closing event!"

The audience then left. Well, except for Class A and B as they saw Monoma yelling at everyone to vote for Itsuka with Yosetsu holding him back.

"Kendo from Class B! Vote more than once for Kendo from Class B!"

"She'll be disqualified!"

Boy, Monoma is desparate and he needs to stop. Y/N scoffed in annoyance while Maisie started to not like that blonde boy. She suddenly got an idea and whispered to Y/N as she had an idea. Y/N nodded and grinned evilly.

"Oh, good one."

She whistled to her two Dilophosaurus as they came over. She signalled them to spit out venom at Monoma who won't stop shouting. The two dinosaurs looked at each other with a grin and nodded. They slowly went closer to him quietly as possible and once they are close, they jumped onto the stage right in front of Monoma and spit out venoms right into his eyes. 

"It burns! It burns!" Monoma screamed in horror.

He tried to wipe it off, only smearing it even more. Yosetsu pulled away in shock along with everyone else. Both Y/N and Maisie began to laugh like hyenas as Monoma ran off to get these venoms out of his face.

"Y/N! Maisie! That's not funny!" Claire scolded them.

"That was too far!" Owen exclaimed in fear.

"Oh, please! Thank me later that Itsuka isn't disqualified from the embarrassment of Monoma."

"Woo-hoo! Tonight's gonna be great!" Mineta cheered, ignoring the venom incident.

"Class C's haunted maze looks crazy!" Denki grinned. "Wanna go?"

"Yeah!" Mina smiled in excitement.

"I'm not going to that." Kyoka stated.

"Why? You scared?" Y/N grinned.

"W-What?! No! I'm not! I just find it boring that's all!"

"Sure you are~"

"There's an obstacle course!" Eijiro said, looking at Katsuki to get him to join who looks interested.

"Crepes!" Ochaco cheered.

"We've still got a lot to enjoy!" Mirio said, looking at Eri, Blue, Izuku, Y/N, and Maisie.

"Yeah!" Eri nodded.

"Can I join them?" Maisie asked Owen and Claire.

"Alright, but stay together with them, okay?"

"I will!"

"Yay!"

Y/N looked at Stiggy and two Dilophosaurus.

"You guys can go and have fun. Go with my classmates. Then, I'll see you there."

They nodded and excitedly followed Class A. Until then, students in class 1-A and the other three dinosaurs are dedicated to enjoying the other events and attractions of the festival. Stiggy joining in the obstacle course as she race against Katsuki and won, leaving him in shock and Eijiro cheered for the hard headed dinosaur. Two of the Dilosphosaurs join in the haunted maze and wasn't fazed to see Hitoshi who's hanging upside down covered in fake blood and scared off Denki, Mina, Mineta, and Toru. Izuku, Y/N, and Anjali spends much having fun with Eri, Maisie, Mirio, Blue, Ochaco, etc. until Y/N must leave to cook something with Rikido's help. It is now 5 pm. After the presentations, open voting commences, with the results to be announced at the closing event of the festival. Nejire is eventually declared the winner with Bibimi humbly accepting her defeat. Everything was perfect.

Eventually, it is time for Eri and Blue to leave. Maisie had to leave too with Owen and Claire.

"Thanks for today! It was fun!" Izuku smiled.

"We had a blast didn't we?" Y/N smiled.

"Yeah." Eri and Maisie said, looking a little sad that everything is over, even Blue is sad.

Y/N looked down at the girls with a smile.

"Eri. Maisie."

The two girls looked up and Y/N revealed two candied apples.

"Ta-da!!"

"The candy apples!" Mirio exclaimed in shock. "They were selling them? I couldn't find any!"

"I think that's a little too sweet for Maisie..." Owen muttered, causing Claire to slap his arm.

"Just let her have her candy."

"Looking at the program, I thought maybe there wouldn't be any, so I ask Izuku to buy the ingredients for it this morning. It was surprisingly easier than I expected." Y/N explained as Eri and Maisie take each of the candy apple.

"The only thing I couldn't find at the convenience store was food coloring." Izuku added.

"So I borrowed some from Rikido." Y/N finished her explanation.

She noticed Blue had a down look that she didn't get something to eat. Y/N chuckled and brought out a turkey leg.

"Don't think that I forget you."

Blue's mouth watered to see such delicious meat on a bone. Y/N held it out and Blue grabbed it using her teeth. Anjali is already eating her own turkey leg Y/N bought for her.

"Well, you should be able to see them again soon." Aizawa said.

Both Eri and Maisie took a small bite out of the candy apple and their eyes sparkled.

"It's even sweeter!"

"So good!"

Y/N's eyes widen that her cooking had paid off and smiled again.

"I'll make it again. Look forward to it!"

"I will!" Eri and Maisie nodded in unison.

Meanwhile, the two eggs of the hybrid in different room began to move even more and the shell of the eggs started to leave a small crack. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 4.6K 23
Dinosaurs roamed the Earth over 65 million years ago, but in 1993, a man by the name of John Hammond with the help of geneticist introduced them to a...
10.5K 279 10
Your father is John Hammond and he invited you to visit his new theme park. You gladly accepted but you excitement vanishes when you see that his law...
213K 6.4K 36
COMPLETED "You never had control, that's the illusion! I was overwhelmed by the power of this place. But I made a mistake, too, I didn't have enough...
269 34 29
The planet was saved by a scientist who created a cure for Covid-19. All of a sudden, a new virus appears, turning everyone that has a healthy life i...