๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'

48.4K 2.4K 3K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"what's wrong witchu?" wiz asked me as i came out the bathroom.

"i don't know, everything i just ate came up and my head is killin me." i mumbled and laid across the bed.

"you gone be good cause i can stay hea witchu."
he said.

"i'll be fine, go handle your business." i told him.

"imma call you when i get ta the club, just call me if you start feelin worse." he said and i nodded.

"okay, i love you." i said.

"i love you too mama," he kissed my forehead and left, i sighed and curled up under the covers.

i laid in bed for another hour before getting up and going to cvs.

i grabbed two clear blue test and walked to the register.

"aww." the cashier smiled.

"congratulations if you are expecting." she said.

"thank you." i sent her a small smile and gave her the money telling her to keep the change.

i walked out and headed back home, i was scared shitless but it had been almost two weeks and my period still didn't come.

when i got home i headed straight to my room and into the bathroom, i took both test and sat on the bathroom floor waiting.

my phone went off as the five minutes were up but i didn't move, i was scared.

"t baby!" i jumped and walked out the bathroom going to the stairs banister.

"come ta my room!" i called out.

they walked upstairs and i sat on my vanity chair.

"what's the matter?" whitley asked.

"go ta the bathroom." i said and tootie walked in, she screamed and ran out with a huge smile on her face.

"you shittin me right now?" she asked and i shook my head no.

"what do they say?" i asked her.

"positive, you havin a baby bitch!" she screamed out and my eyes went wide.

"a baby?" nana asked confused.

"my period was supposed to come around the time of my openin and it's been two weeks, i been throwin up and everything so i went just went bought them." i explained.

"i told ya'll manifestation works." pookie said.

"not the time." kiara said and everything shook their heads in agreement.

"why you don't seem excited?" asani asked me.

"cause his stupid ass trapped me." i said and started crying.

"troy." nana said before they started laughing.

"it's not funny cause he knew what he was doin, when i tumble down them stairs it won't be too funny." i grumbled.

"calm down." whitley told me and i wiped my face.

"you havin a babyyyyy! i can't wait." kiara grinned along with everybody else.

"i know a baby ain't what you want right now, but it's probably what you need. you and wiz just now gettin back right so havin this baby could bring ya'll closer." asani said and i nodded at her words.

"yeah." i said and took a deep breath.

"so how you gonna tell him?" nana asked and i shrugged.

"i'll probably just show him the test or leave them the bathroom so he could see them, i'm scared." i said.

"don't be, he gone be excited." tootie said.

"exactly you shoulda seen him when lijah was born, he wouldn't let him outta his sight." pookie said.

"he wouldn't let none of us touch him, trust us when we tell you he gone probably love you even more than he already do." whitley spoke
up.

"i sure do hope so, but i gotta make an appointment ta be sure." i said and slouched in the chair.

i looked down at the test in the my hands and twisted my lip to the side, i could really be holding another human inside of me. he still trapped me i don't care.
- - -

"ms. banks, doctor courts can see you now." the nurse said and i nodded going into the room.

"hey troy, how are you?" dr. courts said and smiled.

"hey." i returned the smile and lifted myself onto the examination table.

"so we're just gonna take a blood test and do another urine sample test to see if you're expecting. are you excited?" she asked.

"more like nervous really." i said as i dug my hands onto the side of the table.

"that's normal, but every child is a blessing so it would something great if you do have your own little bundle of joy." she said before checking my vitals then she took some blood from my arm.

it took a minutes before i had to use the bathroom, but when i did, i did the urine test and waited.

i swung my feet staring at the floor just thinking about the possible outcomes.

i really didn't want to have a baby right now, but if it comes to that without a doubt i'm keeping my child but i just hope this doesn't cause anything between me and wiz.

i didn't like when we fought and went some time without talking to each other, so if having a baby is gonna cause more of that i don't know what i'd do.

i'm more than stable to raise a child on my own, but it wouldn't be something i'd want to do. i just hope this brings us closer like asani said and not even more apart.
- - -

"ready?" dr. courts asked and i nodded.

"all test came back positive, you're officially three weeks pregnant." she announced and handed me the papers.

"we can schedule your next appointment up front after we do a sonogram and the baby is really no bigger than a little bean, so be careful of what you intake and things because miscarriages are common during your first few weeks." she said before instructing me to lay back.

she placed the cold gel onto my stomach and pointed to the screen while moving the probe around, the sound waves filled the room and she pointed to a small little dot on the screen.

"there's the baby." she said and i smiled as my eyes watered.

"welcome to the beginning of motherhood." she said as we finished up and i cleaned my stomach of the gel.

"i'll see you in a few weeks and congratulations again."

"thank you."
- - -

"mommy you're back!" lijah ran over to me and i hugged him.

"hey baby." i said and ran my hand over his braids.

"it's about time ta take these out." i told him.

"do we have to?" he groaned.

"not today, but we will this weekend." i said.

"okay." he frowned.

"stop poutin, where da?" i asked him.

"him sleep and tt sam in the kitchen." he told me.

"alright." he ran off and i walked to my room.

wiz was asleep and i quietly sat my purse down before going over to the bed, i shook his shoulder and he woke up as soon as i touched him since he was a light sleeper.

"wassup you good?" he asked me and sat up.

"yeah, but i gotta tell you somethin." i told him.

"go head." he said and ran his hands down his face trying to wake himself up.

i handed him the papers from the doctors and i had the two test inside the rolled up forms.

"what this is?" he asked and the test slipped out onto his lap.

he looked down at them before looking back up at me.

"you fa real?" he asked and i nodded watching his face as he read the papers.

he sat everything next to him and got up from the bed picking me up and spinning me around placing kisses all over my face.

"wiz put me down." i laughed.

"how you feel bout it?" he asked as we made eye contact.

"i'm ready if you are." i told him.

"let's do it." i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss.

"i love you."

"i love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.1K 18
" ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ."
40.4K 882 18
"๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช '๐•”๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•– ๐•€ ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•“๐• ๐••๐•ช"...
116K 3.7K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
49.3K 1.4K 24
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...