๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'

47.4K 2.2K 1.9K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"quit stressin." wiz mumbled to troy who was doing final touches on her hair and makeup.

"easy for you ta say." she said and sat down her make up brush trading it for her comb.

"all i'm sayin is chill cause you gone be good, you worryin too much." wiz said to her and she huffed before turning off her flat iron and standing up from her vanity chair.

"i'm just nervous." troy frowned and he wrapped his arms around her bringing her close.

"everything is good." he said and she nodded.

he pecked her lips twice and they headed downstairs.

"ready?" troy asked sam who nodded.

"yup, now let's go." sam said with elijah following behind her then he stopped turning to troy.

"you look pretty mommy." he grinned and ran out to catch up with sam.

"he's too sweet for his own good." troy smiled.

"he ain't lie though, you look good." wiz complimented.

"thank you," troy blushed and locked the door behind them.

wiz helped everybody into the car and when they were buckled up he headed to the plaza where troy's shop was located.

the closer they got the more anxious troy grew, wiz noticed and he began to make small patterns on her thigh which calmed her a bit.

"this a lot of people." sam said as she looked out the tinted windows seeing all the cars in the parking lot and people crowding the salon.

"sam." wiz said and she looked him, he shook
his head and she covered her mouth.

"right! sorry," she laughed a little bit.

"you ready?" wiz asked troy who shook her head no.

"no." she muttered.

"oh come onnn! everybody is here for you miss. big shot now come on." sam said trying to encourage her big sister.

"okay." troy breathed out and wiz helped them out the car.

sam walked next to troy who was next to with who held elijah in his arms.

"there you are." brooks said coming up to them.

"hey b, everything set up?" troy asked and he nodded.

"i gotta take her away so we can do this, but it was nice meeting you again." brooks rushed out and grabbed troy's hand bringing her to the front.

"hi troy!" somebody called out making her laugh a little.

"hey," she smiled and waved at the girl.

"here." whitley handed her a mic and now all
eyes were on her.

brooks threw a comforting arm around her shoulder and she began to talk.

"it's so much a ya'll, but i'm troy the owner and head stylist of kouture styles. i really wanna thank everybody for coming out and celebrating my official opening with me and i wanna think everybody who helped make this possible for me." troy began.

"this is my official partner brooks angel, he also played a big part in helping me this past month so can we give him a huge round of applause." the crowd clapped loudly making brooks blush.

"today's opening will be a hair show which show cases all of my work along with my other stylists, i really hope ya'll like it and book your appointments today. thanks for coming," everybody clapped once more and brooks helped troy from the small podium before handing her a pair of big scissors.

everyone had their cameras out recording, troy took a deep breath and cut the red ribbon. asani and ryan stood on either sides and opened the double doors.

"ya'll are now free ta go in and look around. enjoy the show," troy motioned for everybody to walk in and the huge group of people walked inside leaving her outside with her friends and family.

"you did it!" sam exclaimed and hugged her sister tightly.

"i was nervous as hell." troy laughed to herself.

"congratulations baby." miss. gina said to troy and kissed her temple.

"thank you, um who is this?" troy asked looking at the man next to her grandma.

"i'm franky, it's nice ta meet you." he said and shook troy's hand.

"memaw when you get a boyfriend and ain't tell me?" sam asked confused.

"girl i'm telling ya'll now." miss. gina waved her hand down.

"welcome to the family mr. franky," troy sent a small smile his way before gesturing them to go inside, "it's seats over there and drinks that way."

"not miss. gina findin herself a woot da woot." tootie said as they stepped up to troy.

"i don't even- chile." troy shook her head.

"anyways look you being your own boss!" whitley grinned.

"i knowww it's crazy." troy dragged out.

"well what we waitin on? walk us inside," a.k said.

"don't rush me." troy flicked him off and walked them inside.

"ouu i want my hair like that." pookie said looking at a blonde and brown ombre unit.

"cherry did that, go talk ta her." troy said and pointed to a pretty ebony girl.

pookie walked over to her while everybody else walked to watch the hair show.

"i told you." wiz mumbled as troy leaned into him.

"shut up." she said and laughed.

"this real nice though, you did yo thing." he complimented looking around.

"thank you." troy said.

"oh my gosh, you're troy!" a little girl grinned.

"yes i am, what's your name beautiful?" troy asked her as she bent down to her level.

"i'm darnae, i watch you on youtube and you too." she said pointing to wiz.

"mommy says for my birthday i can get hair doll and do hair just like you." darnae said and smiled.

"that's great! keep up with it and one day you'll have your own shop too." troy said matching her smile.

"darnae? girl all this walkin off, i'm sorry about her." darnae's mother said.

"oh no it's fine, she's so cute." troy said as she stood up to her full height.

"can i get a picture please? you too." darnae asked and wiz agreed along with troy.

"your boyfriend is pretty." darnae mumbled so troy could hear after the picture.

"he really is ain't he?" the two giggled before troy put her down.

"thank you!" darnae said and waved as they walked off.

"that was so cute, she was precious." troy cooed.

"she call me pretty?" wiz asked troy with a look on his face.

"you are pretty." troy shrugged.

"what happened ta handsome? ion pretty." wiz said and shook his head.

"you are too." troy nodded.

"no i'm not." wiz scrunched up his face.

"you is but okay," troy said and shrugged again.
- - -

over the course of the night troy had met more of her supporters from her social media and the night was full of smiles and booked appointments.

as the opening was coming to end cali had walked up to troy with a few of the women that he worked with.

"hey cali, i'm glad you could make it." troy smiled and they shared a small hug.

"hey, these are a some of the ladies i was tellin you about. ladies this troy the wonderful stylist i told you all about." cali said introducing them.

"it's nice to finally put a face to the name, i'm tamia and this is jamie and quinn." one of the ladies said as they shook troy's hand.

"nice ta meet you." troy said.

"i know you're probably wondering why we came here other than to see the hair show of course, but along with you and your other stylist we'd like to possibly collab with you all if you're up for it." jamie said.

"without a doubt." troy nodded and didn't skip a beat.

"great! we'll have our agency contact you and we'll see you soon." quinn said.

"of course, thank you so much." troy said as they shook hands one last time before the ladies walked away and troy threw her arms around cali who laughed.

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" troy squealed in excitement.

"you welcome now let me go cause you gone suffocate a brotha." cali said and they parted.

"sorry." troy laughed a little.

"it's all good, but i told you i gotchu and i kept my word. you're work is absolutely lovely and it's more of an honor workin with you than you workin with us." cali said to her.

"well the pleasure is all mines." troy dipped her head a little.

"see you soon." cali kissed her hand and left to go find brooks.

"who was that?" nana asked.

"brooks boyfriend, cali. he hooked me up with a fuckin modelin agency." troy told her.

"swear?" nana said as her eyes went wide.

"i swear." troy held her hand up.

"well shit look at you! congratulations," nana smiled as they shared a hug.

"thank you, all of this don't even feel real." troy mumbled as she waved at her guest leaving.

"it's real alright," nana said.

"drinks ta celebrate?" nana suggested.

"i barely drink, but we can celebrate i just won't be the one drinkin." troy said.

"oh no, you drinkin." nana said as they made it to their friends.

"let's pack it up bitches we goin ta temptations." nana told them.

"the strip club?" pookie questioned.

"yeah now come on." nana rushed.

everybody had left the salon and troy locked up before heading out with wiz.

"where lijah and sam?" troy asked.

"yo granny got them." he told her and she nodded getting into the car.

half an hour later everybody arrived to the club and wiz gave troy two huge stacks of dollar bills.

"don't even argue wimme." wiz said holding his hand up.

"i wasn't." troy laughed as they walked inside and she looked around.

"goddamn it's literally everywhere." she said.

"that's the good part." wiz told her.

"excuse me baby, we need a dance for our girl." tootie said to one of the dancers.

"sure." the girl smiled and grabbed troy's hand.

she sat her down in the chair and started off with grinding on her lap matching the music.

troy was practically in heaven as she stuck money in the girls g- string.

"i cannot believe ya'll." whitley said as they hyped troy up and threw money at the ladies on stage.

"hmm." mugga handed to shot glasses.

"what's this?" she asked and perched her eyebrow.

"a drink." he smirked and she threw her head back taking both.

"burn don't it?" he asked her and she nodded.

"just a little bit." she smacked her lips.

after awhile troy's dance had ended and the girl made sure to slip her number into troy's hand before leaving.

"how you feel?" mally asked troy.

"you don't wanna know." she told him and he laughed.

"you look funny, but a good funny." kiara said to her.

"i just had the time of my life, i know you seen how big her ass was." troy said still amazed.

"i did, it was soft?" kiara asked and troy grinned, "hell yeah."

"it felt like two big pillows." troy said and made a half circle with her hands.

"you a mess." kiara laughed and they moved to a more private section where they could smoke and they had private dancers and bartenders.

"imma get pole in my room that shit look fun." troy said as she watched the girls to tricks and things.

"private show?" wiz asked her and she smirked.

"of course." she said before he blew smoke into her mouth.

she inhaled it and exhaled it through her nose.

"yo eyes red as hell." wiz said and she laughed.

"i feel good though." she shrugged.

a few hours had passed, two blunts turned into three and three turned into more than four. troy was higher than cloud 9 and she loved it.

by now the group had decided to go home, troy was walking slowly and her eyes could barely stay open.

"it feel like i'm walkin on clouds." she mumbled.

"t baby you good?" asani asked her.

"i'm fuckin fantastic, see ya'll laterrr! love youuuu." troy waved at the group and got in the car.

she waited about five minutes and wiz finally got in the car.

"finally you slow poke." she said and clicked her seatbelt.

"you ain't smokin no mo." wiz told her as he pulled out the parking lot.

"yes i ammm." troy said in a sing song voice.

"we goin ta your house?" troy asked him.

"yeah cause it's closer." wiz answered.

"oop can i get some celebration lovin?" she asked him and leaned over the middle console.

"girl sit back." wiz laughed and she did as he told her.

she folded her arms and frowned, "hmph, you must not love me no more."

"all cause i ain't- never mind." wiz said shaking his head.

"yes, but that's okay cause you ain't gettin no more sloppy toppy." troy grumbled.

"you gotta chilll." wiz dragged as he laughed some more.

"big meanie."

"go ta sleep bruh."
- - -

authors note📌
soooo troy opened her shop and they took our girl to the strip club! it also looks like our girl memaw got herself a lil boyfrienddddd😏. let me know your thoughts about this chapter and i'll see ya'll in the next oneeee!

vote + comment + share💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 11.3K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด , ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ...
684K 33K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
486K 22.6K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
429K 23K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"