QUEEN OF FALCON

Oleh stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... Lebih Banyak

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 51♣

2.7K 104 12
Oleh stellaandmybella

Zacharias Ivanov in third person P.O.V:-

🔔  Disclaimer- Mild sexual content in this chapter......

"I am coming with you Zach.." Artyon insisted.

Zacharias shook his head. "No. I'll be going alone."

"I don't understand, why...We have always been together to these meetings, then what changed now?" Artyon argued in an exasperating tone.

"Sullivan..."

"What?" He frowned. "Where did this Sullivan come from?"

"I've been informed that he knows about my arrival at Malibu for the dealings of arms and weapons. And I've also been notified with the information that the weapons that we are delivering to the Russian and American government are been received in half."

"How is that possible? We always make sure that our consignments are checked twice, before exporting them to our customers."

"He is a sneaky motherfucking bastard, and you know that."

"Even though Zach, we have installed heavy pass-codes on each of our consignment, whose passwords are encrypted and are only known by either ends of the parties. We made sure about that."

Zacharias massaged his temple, "One thing is for sure, no one from our men would dare to betray us. They know the consequences very well. I am sure there is a snitch in the army at the receiving end, and that person has to be very close to their boss, with whom he shares every single detailed confidential information. That's the only way to know the information. Or else, I've set a very strong mechanism, one which cannot be tampered by any type of hacking tool or technique."

"Why do I feel that, he is planning something very big against us?"

"He indeed is planning something very big against us." Zacharias affirmed.

"What now?" Artyon probed resting his hands against his waist.

"Nothing. I'll be leaving for Malibu as per planned. I am sure I'll catch that snitch during my stay there."

"That's why I want to accompany you. A company is better than none."

"No. I've got to do this alone. I am sure Sullivan has planned something for me and I don't want to put both of our lives at risk. If we both go together, I am sure one of us will suffer the blow or face the worse. You need to be there for the family."

Artyon breathed out, "Fine. But promise me, you'll be back home safe. God dammit Zacharias, you have a wife for crying out loud." He bellowed frustratingly.

"I know. I'll be contacting you through a burner phone. If anything worse happens, Sullivan won't be able to track me down."

"Guys, you won't believe what I got my hands on..." Igor's excited voice beamed, interrupting their conversation, as he bolted inside the office with a laptop in his hands, grinning from ear to ear.

"What the fuck Igor? Don't you have the decency to at least wait till we are done with our conversation?" Artyon admonished displeasingly.

"Curse me later to the fullest, but first take a look at this..." He spoke, placing the laptop in front of them.

"What the fuck?" Zacharias and Artyon growled together, as soon as their eyes scanned the content displayed on the screen.

"This fucktard is trying to raise an army against Falcon." Igor snickered flapping his hands on both the sides, earning a weird look from them.

"Mail me the file..." Zacharias ordered.

"Sure.." he shrugged.

Folding his arms against his chest, Zacharias leaned on his chair, "Tell me Igor, how did you know such type of a file existed and the most important one, how did you get your hands on this important file?" He grilled, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Uh..Uhm...I....Why don't you just enjoy the fruit, instead of counting its seeds?" He replied cheekily.

"Igor!" Artyon warned indignantly, while Zacharias raised his eyebrow.

"Why is it that, only you guys get to keep secrets from me? Even I can have my own secrets, and this is my secret."

"Is that so?" Zacharias arched his brow.

"Yes" He gulped.

"Seize all his cars away from him." Zacharias ordered calmly, causing Igor's eyes to widen.

"Are you trying to say that, I would be commuting by a transport vehicle if I don't tell you?"

"Exactly..." He spoke, his voice dangerously calm.

"Fine. I don't mind. Majority of the New Yorker's commute by transport vehicles, so no big deal." He huffed folding his hands against his chest.

"Okay...Artyon, what say....I'll take over the IT corp after I return from my trip...." Zacharias proposed turning towards Artyon with a smug look on his face.

"Stop treating me like a kid. I am 23 years old for god's sake!" Igor groaned, huffing annoyingly, while both his brothers enjoyed watching him all pent up, with a smirk on their faces.

"Is that so?"

"Yes..And I can't be bribed. I am a man of my words..." He stated proudly.

"Oh...I see..."

"Jesus I sometimes don't understand, how did an evil man like you got to have Adiva as his wife. She is a complete contrast to what you are. You really are a devil while she is an angel. Such a sweetheart....Sweet, just like her chocolates. She even gave me her blessings to pursue the love of my life." He sighed dreamily.

"Ah...Now that you mentioned, I remember....One more thing, we are fixing your engagement with a nice girl that Artyon knows very well, as soon as I get back." Zacharias interrupted Igor with another threat.

"Stop attacking my weaknesses, will you?" He huffed, while both the brothers were trying to stifle their laughs.

"Fine!" Igor sighed, giving up. "There is a girl in my office. Her parents are kidnapped by one of those eenie peenie gangs. I kinda saw her trying to hack into the mafia gang's system. I offered to help her and voila! I found this, making me realize that that so called was not so eenie peenie." He at last blurted out, waving his hands dramatically as he spell out the information.

"Now, that was not at all hard, was it?" Artyon retorted raising his eyebrows, making Igor to scoff angrily.

"Huh...Whatever..."

Zacharias knew there was more to this information, but he decided to let it slide.

"And one more thing, your darling wife knows about Falcon.." Igor blurted out causing Zacharias to stiffen.

"What the fuck are you sputtering Igor?" Artyon growled rising from his seat.

"That's impossible.." Zacharias stated, maintaining his calm demeanor.

"Oh that has already happened. She was quite curious to know whether we knew or not about it. And yes...one more thing, she has got this emoji for you..." He laughed fluttering his hands on both sides, "Cute, no?" He guffawed holding his stomach.

Here Zacharias was on the edge, wondering how much did she knew and what all, while this idiot had the nerve to fucking laugh.

"How did she get to know and what all?" Zacharias demanded impatiently.

Igor stopped laughing, as soon as he realized the serious look that mirrored his brothers faces.     "Oh...just that there is someone named as Falcon who kills people ruthlessly, and the mafia gangs joining together to take him down..." He replied scratching his head.

"And who fucking told her this?"

"Ah...Her friend. One thing is good though...She didn't believe any of those, disregarding it as some kind of mythical shit or stupid rumors."

Zacharias couldn't help, but breath in a sigh of relief. Igor was about to leave, when he called him back. "Igor.."

He turned back with a grin, "Yes?"

"You mentioned the girls parents are kidnapped by some gang.."

"Yes"

"What is the name of this so called gang?"

"Oh the Vermin gang.."

A sinister smirk formed on his lips, as he conjoined the fingers of his hands together. "Wipe them off.."

"I was just going to do that..." Igor admitted.

Zacharias raised his eyebrow, "Really? And when were you planning on telling us?"

"Well, I just told you, didn't I?" Igor retorted smugly and made a dash out of the room as both chortled, shaking their heads at his dinky deeds.

"Jesus, when is he gonna grow up?" Artyon laughed out.

"There has to be someone to lighten up our moods..."

"You are right though. Now, jokes apart, I think we have figured out half of his plan with the help of Igor.

Zacharias hummed in response, resting his elbows on the table as he intertwined his hands.

"And I think, it's time for Adiva to know everything about us. It's better we come out clean, instead of her learning from someone else."

"I know, I'll tell her soon." Zacharias affirmed, before exiting the room.

He knew she couldn't be kept in the dark for her whole life. Given her curiosity, it was a miracle that their secret survived for such a long time. Though he was almost caught twice, raising her suspicions and list of questions, but he managed to cover it by a lie. He hated lies and liars, and here he was turning into one. He intended to tell her soon, as soon as he returned from the trip.

Zacharias walked back to their room and found his wife in deep thoughts with her back facing him.

"Hey precious"  He whispered, embracing her from behind. Immediately, she leaned in his embrace  placing her head on his chest. "What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"

"Hmm? Nothing...It's just that I am gonna miss you."

His heart swell with warmth, hearing her say that. "I will be back within two days." He tried to assure her.

She sighed, "There is no way I can talk you in not going to this business trip, right?"

'Here we go again...' He thought, and turned her around in his arms, to see her eyes welled up. He placed his lips on her forehead. "It is an important meeting love, and it is important for me to be there. Had my presence been of no such importance, I surely would have sent someone else."

"I know...I understand. But please just come back to me safe and sound." Her voice cracked at the end, as she implored.

She leaned herself when he placed his palm on her cheeks. A streak of tear flowed down her cheek, as she closed her eyes.

"I'll miss you.." She choked, as she hugged him.

His heart was breaking into pieces seeing her cry, as he encircled his arms around her. "I'll miss you too my love..." He spoke kissing her forehead. He hated parting from her, whenever he had to go on those damn business trips.

But this was his first time seeing her so upset over him going for a business trip. Why was she so persistent on trying to convince him to not go was beyond his comprehension.

"I am being too silly, aren't I? It's just one of your business trips." She mumbled, chuckling against his chest.

Little did she know, that it wasn't just one of his business trips, that indeed he was putting his life at risk. But as he watched his wife's broken state, he vowed to himself that he has to come back for her without putting himself in any type of harm or danger.

Raising her head she spoke, "Can you stay a little longer with me? Just hold me for some more time..." She pleaded with her beautiful dove eyes.

How could he deny her. She was his fucking everything. Picking her up, he wrapped her legs around his waist, while walking towards the balcony. He took a seat on one of the loungers with her on his lap, his arms encircling around her delicate body.

She moved forward and placed her petal like soft lips on his, while encircling her arms around his neck. His eyes automatically fluttered close and he could only focus on how soft she felt against his mouth, how addictively she invaded all his senses.

The warm feeling of her breath although destabilizing, was inviting as he kissed her. Her beautiful rosy and sandalwood scent invading his senses. He pulled her in, as she opened her mouth, he invaded his tongue hungrily as he tasted every drop of her sweetness.

He could feel himself getting hard for her. His thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as his tongue conquered the depths of her mouth, tasting her hungrily, consuming, pulling her into the warmth of him as if he mastered the balance of gravity.

Her hands automatically weaved into his hairs, as he descended downwards towards her slender pale neck. Soon his lips attacked her neck and she moaned in response, while he sucked, bit and nibbled her neck.

"Aah Zacharias...." She moaned, arching her back, pushing her chest into his, causing him to harden more under her. Her moans were like the sweetest melody that he had ever heard. His hands moved southwards and traveled under her shirt, his fingers skimming over her skin, sending a rush of blood to every part of her body.

His palms cupped her bra clad breasts, as he gently squeezed it under his palm eliciting a moan from her mouth. He was dying to see her naked, writhing under him, as he ploughed deeply into her again and again, while she screamed his name in pure ecstasy.

Placing her on the table, he pulled her closer to him, and placed back his lips on hers. "You smell so fucking divine my love.....You taste so fucking delicious..." His voice raw full of emotions as he pecked her lips and started peppering open mouth kisses from her jaw to her neck, her natural sweet scent tantalizing him. He was tormented with the need to take her right on the table on which she was splayed in front of him, with her legs tightly wrapped around his torso.

His hand reached between them, as he inserted his hand inside her pants and was instantly met with her moist clad panty. She was so wet and ready for him. He slowly started rubbing his finger over her slit as his thumb circled her panty covered clit, while his other hand was busy groping and squeezing her breasts.

She arched her back, as her legs tensed and quivered on either side of him, while she writhed under his sweet assault. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she mewled like a kitten.

He growled with primal need as his own arousal strengthened against the confines of his pants. He was unable to decipher how incredibly beautiful she was. He was beyond mesmerized by her beauty.

"So wet for me love..." He murmured huskily, as he gazed at her with his hooded eyes. Her breathing were as ragged as his, the swell of her breasts heaving up and down. Slowly she blinked her eyes open, her cheeks painted with a tint of pink shade, as she shyly peered at him.

As soon as he saw her watching through her lust filled eyes, he let his fingers deftly tease her again. She let out a strangled moan, as her head fell back against the hard surface of the table. He kept rubbing her clit with his thumb, while his fingers rubbed against her slit. Her panty was completely soaked with his torture as his lips claimed her neck while his other hand was busy playing with her breasts, kneading and squeezing.

He couldn't wait to taste those soft breasts in his mouth. he wanted to taste every inch of her and watch her cum in his mouth as he drank every bit of her last drop of essence. He bet she tasted heavenly down there. He couldn't wait to taste her. This wait was killing him and he had vowed that, the day she would give herself to him, he would devour her completely and would fuck her until she passed out, and that was his fucking promise.

He growled biting her earlobe as he increased his pace on her clit, rubbing his thumb faster bringing her closer to the brink. Soon he found her close to coming. He could tell by watching her red cheeks, her erratic moans and her pussy quivering. He went more faster and she suddenly spasmed, her whole body trembling after few more harsh rubs.

Zacharias removed his hands, his fingers were moist, covered with her arousal, as he watched her exhale loudly, while he bent down kissing the swell of her breasts as he tugged her shirt a little down.

She clutched on to him, as she rested her head on his chest while he pulled her back on top of him. He stroked his fingers through her long silky hairs, inhaling her scent and kissing her head from time to time. No words were spoken, as both sat in silence enjoying each others company.

After sometime, he sensed her even breaths and realized that, she had fallen asleep on his chest. Picking her up, he walked back in the room and laid her on the bed. Her face was all tear streaked. Kissing her tear streaked cheeks, he kissed her lips and tried to move, but found her clutching on his shirt tightly. Shaking his head, he gently opened her fist and placed her hand on her chest, before draping the covers over her.

Kissing her one last time, he walked out of the bedroom with a heavy heart. He couldn't shake away the image of her crying, imploring him not to go, as he drove towards the airport. As soon as he entered the plane, he took a long cold shower, before resuming his work on the laptop.

After about an hour or so, he went back and laid on the bed. His thoughts were filled with his wife, as he closed his eyes falling into a slumber.

It was 5 in the morning when he reached Malibu. Sending a quick text to Adiva and Artyon about his safe landing, he got down the plane to board the waiting chopper.

The rendezvous spot was a secluded mountain area, surrounded by sea on the three sides, some 100 miles away from Malibu.

His men genuflected as he got down the plane. Granting a curt nod, Zacharias walked towards the waiting chopper. Nathan, his pilot and trusted man, walked behind him. One of his men unlocked the door, as Zacharias got inside the chopper. Nathan flew the chopper to their meeting base.

It was a sunny and quite windy at the mountain base. His robe flew behind him, as he got down the chopper with his glares on. The army chief, Mr Rudolf and his men were waiting for his arrival.

"Korol' " The army chief, greeted, bowing in front of him, as soon as he got down the chopper. Zacharias could feel the army chief and his men holding their breaths. He had that domineering minacious aura around him, that any man, whether they knew or not about him, would cower away in fear. A devilish smirk played on his lips, as he walked past them, while Rudolf followed him silently.

After the breakfast, they straightaway got down to business. Zacharias' eyes slit in anger, as he saw a man entering the meeting room, with a couple of files in his hands.

"Who the fuck is he and what is he doing here?"  He barked angrily.

Rudolf  jumped on his seat, as fear coursed through his veins. The man standing at the door was equally trembling and stayed rooted to his spot. He could feel his legs giving up, but he didn't dare to move.

"K-Korol' h-he is my most trusted man. I-I promise. He has proved it time and again in the most important and dangerous missions that were handed to him."

"Is that so?" Zacharias raised his eyebrow, placing his right leg on his left one, as he leaned back tapping his fingers on the armrest.

"Yes Korol' " Rudolf spoke lowering his head, and wiping his sweat covered forehead with a handkerchief.

Zacharias narrowed his eyes at the man, before he growled, "Out!"

Rudolf snapped his head in his direction, "But Korol'....." He was interrupted, when he met Zacharias' sharp gaze.

He quickly hung his head, "I apologize Korol' "

"I-I am sorry sir. I just wanted to deliver this files..." The man spoke, earning a curt nod from him.

The man quickly scurried his way towards his captain but clumsily dropped the files, instead of placing them on the table.

Zacharias glared at him angrily, as he started apologizing profusely, while lifting the files with his trembling hands and placing them back on the table, before scuttling out of the room.

The meeting continued, but something about this man didn't sit well with Zacharias. He couldn't shake off the feeling that he could be that possible snitch. He even doubted that there might be a hearing chip fixed somewhere or under the table. In order to confirm his suspicions, a plan formed in his mind.

"The weapon consignment will be arriving at our warehouse, instead of directly leaving for the port." Zacharias informed, before he dismissed Rudolf and ordered him to wait outside the room.

As soon as he left the room and closed the door behind him, Zacharias got up from his seat, and walked towards where Rudolf sat previously. He grazed his hand under the table, and not soon after, he felt the chip under his fingertips.

"Fucking bastard....." Zacharias gritted angrily. He realized, that man planted the chip at the pretense of collecting the files that he deliberately dropped on the floor. "Smart!" He mumbled.

As he walked out of the meeting room, Rudolf was already waiting for him. "What was that man's name who earlier interrupted the meeting?" Zacharias inquired.

"His name is Captain Oleg Marvin Korol' " He informed.

After the meeting, Zacharias straightaway headed towards his hotel to have some rest and carry on with his plan. He placed a few phone calls and ordered his men to dig out all information related to this so called Captain Oleg.

After sometime, he received a mail and came across the information that he had expected. Around two years back, during the army reinforcement, there indeed was one captain Oleg Marvin, well known for his bravery and valor. He was transferred to another place that was under Army chief Rudolf. Unfortunately, Rudolf didn't knew how Captain Oleg looked like. And on the fateful day, when Oleg was to leave for the transferred place, he was killed, and his body was buried discreetly, and Michael, Sullivan's special army group leader replaced him. Captain Oleg's photo was replaced with Michael's photo. And since then he had been working as Sullivan's agent and spy in the army, responsible for discreetly stealing and smuggling arms and weapons.

Oh Michael you have to die....

A sinister smirk formed on his lips, as a plan formed in his mind. For that, he had to have a talk with Rudolf. It took an hour or so for him to gather his men for putting his plan into action. He had planned on returning back tonight and surprise his wife. This was one of the reason he wanted to get done with the work as soon as possible.

It was 5 in the evening when he received the call that he had been waiting for. His men informed him that they were all ready for the plan and were waiting for his orders to take their positions. Zacharias gave his assent and ordered Rudolf to be present at the warehouse.

Zacharias grinned maliciously, as he heard Michael's voice giving out orders to his men over confidently, to take as much weapons and fill the truck, and to kill any person who dared to interfere.

"Son of a bitch" Zacharias muttered, as he sat leisurely on a chair inside the container. He couldn't help but sneer, as he heard the pass code being punched on the mechanism and the door being opened. A nefarious smile played on his lips as he saw a look of pure shock forming on Michael's face.

"Well....Well...Well....What do we have here? To what do I owe this visit Captain Oleg? Or should I say Michael...." His voice was dead cold, as he watched Michael, his body trembling, as beads of sweats formed on his forehead. His face had turned pale as if he had seen a ghost.

"M...Mr....Ivan...Sir..." He stuttered horribly, as Zacharias rose from his chair and took predatory steps towards him. He stumbled back and landed on his ass.

"You should have not done that Michael. Especially when you knew, with whom you were dealing with." Zacharias deadpanned. He tilted his head giving a nod that could hardly be noticed. As soon as the nod was given, bodies fell to the ground with loud thuds, one after the other, that were surrounding the container, leaving Micheal shell shocked, his body trembling, as he watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes. He couldn't even comprehend how everything happened so fast around him. It felt as if he was watching some horrible nightmare.

Zacharias got down the container and stood in front of him. He caught his throat and swirled him around banging him against the container, earning a loud scream from him. Zacharias tightened his hand around his throat, choking his breath. He struggled under his grip, as he thrashed around, trying to free himself with every ounce of his strength left.

"You should have known better than to betray the king of the underworld. Now see, what it's costing you, your life....." Zacharias sneered evilly, as he struggled for breath. Only when he was about to lose his consciousness, did Zacharias loosened his grip, causing him to fall on the ground, as he coughed and gasped for air.

Zacharias removed his gun for his waistband and clicked off the safety button, as he pressed the gun on his temple. "Now, either you are gonna spill out where my weapons are, or I am gonna torture it out from you....Either way, I am gonna make sure you speak. By the way, just to provide you with a little information, I enjoy torturing my victims in the worst way possible." He sneered, trailing his gun down his cheek.

The man shuddered at the thought of being tortured. He knew his death was near, and he would die either way. He thought it was best if he died an easy death. Cause he had heard many brutal stories of how the man in front of him, enjoyed killing his victims in the most sick and twisted ways possible. He didn't wanted himself to be that victim. Hence he thought of blurting out all the information.

"I'll tell...." He spoke in a barely audible voice.

"Speak!" Zacharias growled.

"Th-There is a warehouse in we-west of Virginia, wh-where all smuggled weapons are hidden." Fearing for his life, he blurted out everything.

"Now that was easy, wasn't it ? Any last wish?" Zacharias spoke, pressing the gun against his temple.

He looked at him and laughed maniacally, shaking his head from side to side, before giving him a look filled with hatred, "What can a dying man himself grant me with a last wish? Sullivan is going to kill you....Go to hell bastard!!"

Before he could speak more, Zacharias silenced him by pulling the trigger, spluttering his brains out. "Adios!!!" He smiled evilly, tilting his head and kicking the dead body away from his feet, as he walked out.

Rudolf was trembling in fear, as he watched the scene in front of him.

"If I find a snitch next time, it would be you I'll be putting a bullet into. One fucking mistake, and you are dead." Zacharias hissed standing in front of him leaning to his eye level. Rudolf gulped wiping the sweat formed on his forehead and managed to nod his head. "Now go and get all my fucking shipments back." He growled.

"Yes Korol' " Rudolf nodded frantically, before scurrying out of his way.

Zacharias walked back to the hotel to change his clothes that were now sprayed with blood. Putting on his black suit, he walked towards his room, as he didn't wanted anyone to witness him in a bloodied attire.

Discarding his clothes, he threw them in he burning fireplace, as soon as he entered the room, before he walked into the bathroom for a hot relaxing shower. After drying himself off, he wasted no time in changing himself into a fresh set of clothes, before grabbing his bag and checking out of the hotel.

He was scheduled to leave by tomorrow, but he managed to complete all his work in a day, so that he could surprise his wife. He knew how anxious she was about this trip. This was the first time that she cried and pleaded him not to go. He couldn't understand one thing though....What was so different this time? He had been to many of those mafia meetings and missions even after their marriage. There was no chance that she knew who he was and what he did. His heart ached when she cried and slept in his arms, after the intense orgasm that he gave to distract her mind from his trip. Had it not been of so importance for him to come here, he would have never left her.

So far everything went surprisingly smooth and well. Though it felt unsettling, he prayed that his journey too should go well. Nathan was already waiting outside by the car, as he exited the hotel. As Zacharias got in the car, he drove to their chopper base. His men were already waiting for him, as they reached the chopper.

As he sat in the chopper, something told him to better wear the safety gear jacket, and he also ordered Nathan to do so. Nathan was confused, but didn't dared to ask. Nonetheless, he followed his command, before maneuvering the chopper into the sky.

It was after fifteen minutes or so, when Zacharias heard a continuous ticking inside the chopper. But, as soon as the chopper was maneuvered a little higher, the ticking stopped.

'Strange' Zacharias thought.

After sometime, he again heard the continuous ticking, only this time, it was was too fast. Removing his special detecting glasses, he wore them and started scanning the copper.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly, as soon as he detected a bomb hidden under the seat of the pilot.

"Nathan, Jump!!!!" Zacharias growled, as he saw the seconds ticking on the bomb.

There were hardly 20 seconds left......

BOOM!!!!!!

Enjoy reading.....

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow.....

Until then Good Bye!! ❤️❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...
115K 1.6K 40
Book 1 of the Aleixandre Series 𝕰𝖑 𝖘𝖔𝖑 was a big and very well recognized name among the rich and that nickname belonged to 𝒜𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒾...
4M 103K 44
Her name is Alexia Ivanov. Every single person in the mafia knows her name. She is known as the Cold Blooded Assassin. She kills her enemies in the...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...