Sweet Little Dreams (TPN x KN...

Bởi hehechika

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ (ɴᴀᴍᴇ), ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ. ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ꜱ... Xem Thêm

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?"
____𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗘____
𝓐 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝙲𝚑.𝟷- 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚂𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟷-𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐...𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝
Just a quick announcement!
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 '𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐'
𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍?
2k-6k Special!
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚃𝚊𝚐, 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝!🤺
𝙲𝚑 𝟷: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟶: 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜....
Announcement
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔
__𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮__
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟸: 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎, 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟺: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!
NOT A CHAPTER BUT....
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻: 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟽: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟾: 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝟸
𝙲𝚑 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛?
___𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘___
✨2nd Book✨
Guess what's out~
I never thought I'll publish a chapter here again

𝙲𝚑 - 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟻 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

6.6K 281 272
Bởi hehechika

"Could I ask you all to help me with some chores?"

Mama asked me, Emma, Norman, Ray, Gilda and Don as she called us in a 1 person bedroom by the hallway down to the kid's rooms.

We agreed and started cleaning. I swept the floors with Emma while Don, Ray and Norman changed the sheets and the curtains.

As I swept the dusty floor, I wondered as to why this room needed cleaning anyways....No one uses this room at all! Unless....

I widened at my realization and called Norman's attention as he passed by me, carrying the old curtains.

"Norman, Psst!"

"Huh?"

Gilda and Don were in the room and Emma and Ray went to grab some more cleaning supplies so I couldn't freely say the realization. So to avoid suspicion....I went and.....

Norman's POV

She's S-she's Hugging me?!!!!
W-what THE?!

"{Name}? What are you doing?!"

I yelled that made Gilda and Don look at us and looked at us like we had 3 heads.

"{Name}? What ARE you doing to Norman?"

Gilda asked, amused yet confused at the same time. It wasn't like {Name} hasn't been hugging people randomly but at a time like this? Yeah

"Nothing!!!! I'm tired!! I just wanna cuddle something!!! And Norman was close by soo....."

She whined as she wrapped her arms around tighter and her face closer to my ear.

Oh god....My face is heating up!!!

"Another Adult..."

She whispered.

"H-huh?"

This made me turn serious, Another adult? What does she mean?

"Let's talk later, Emma and Ray should hear this as well"

She whispered again as she removed her warm touch around me.

Gosh....This girl will be the death of me someday....

{Name}'s POV

I finished that whole scene and let go of Norman as I was satisfied of the words and stretched, continuing my act.

"Ahhh!! I feel so tired!!"

I faked yawned and grabbed the broom again and continued to do the sweeping.

Ray and Emma arrived and we were able to finish the whole room. Ray pointed out Norman's face onto why it was red.

"Norman? Why do look like that?"

"Huh? O-oh....Its nothing.."

As the days passed by, The 6 of us were assigned to do chores everyday. I figured that Mom might have been suspicious of us so she wanted to utilized our time and distract us.

She always thinks one step ahead of us...

"What do you mean another adult {Name}?"

Emma pondered as we all walked to another part of the house where we were meant to clean. We being me, Emma, Norman and Ray.

"We cleaned an unused bedroom that isn't even fit for a child to sleep in."

I simply answered as we continued to walk.

"Besides, If Mom knows that 3 people were there that night....
She would want to keep more than 2 pairs of eyes.."

"Meaning?"

Ray asked, looking at me for answers.

I stopped in my tracks and I was behind them so they heard me stop and looked at me.

"I am not only proposing the idea of another adult being Mom's accomplice....."

I looked at them with a glimmer of seriousness in my eyes.

They widened their eyes and looked at each other...

"So what your saying is? There's......
a Traitor...among the kids....."

The wind swooshed outside, as the children's laughter was heard all around the grassy field.

4 kids were inside, one with a serious look while looking at the other 3.

Unknown to them.........
A mysterious figure was listening.....

"So we don't only have to worry about the transmitters, the adults....but we have to worry about the children we are escaping with?"

Norman asked as he began to think of how to catch the traitor.

"Wait a minute! How do you know there is a traitor?"

Emma looked at {Name} wondering on how she was able to figure out the thought.

"Simple, How would Mama know it was 3 people?"

"Huh?"

"Mom suspects 3 people right? Think about it. 1 kid could have left Little Bernie there yet Mom suspects 3 people. No proof lied that 3 people was present that night. My theory is Mama was told that 3 people did infact come out that night. Mama is probably sending another adult to help the spy track us and Mama was told that it was the older kids. Besides.....I think Mom would want more proof that 3 specific people were in fact their that night. If she plays it wrong, the people blamed will be shipped and die while the others all escape that night."

I looked out of the window as I said those words. We were at the hallway were a window shows the outside of the front door.

"And we should probably head down..."

I said as I looked at the scene in the window

"What?"

I went to the stairs and pointed at the window I was previously looking at.

They look and saw the scene I was seeing and went down. What we saw 2 figures walking up to the front door.

Just then, The bell rang.

We all went down and saw a woman, taller than Mama and a baby that was carried by Mom.

"Everyone, this is your new sibling Carol! and This is Sister Krone! She will be helping out of the house!"

The children looked at them in awed.

'{Name} was right!'

'Another Adult!'

'Another Enemy'

Emma looked at Krone terrified and leaned closer to me and I grabbed her hands, calming her down.

"We can do this......If we stick together, Okay Sunshine?"

"Y-yeah...."

"Sister Krone?"

"Ahh yes!"

The woman said, I must admit her voice is pretty chilling

"Hello, I will be living here with all of you starting today! Nice to meet you all"

I just imagine those demons right behind her as she said that.....

Mama dismissed us and we all went to talk about the transmitters.

"So? How are we going to deal with this? {Name}, you're the one who predicted it right, So what do we do?"

They looked at me as I simply smiled.

"It wasn't a prediction....Just a hunch!"

Ray continued to stare at me. Then looked away, hehe He is such a dork!

"Anyways....about those transmitters....."

"Yeah....We can use Carol as well, Actually....We should be happy that they are here....Then we'll get the information we need."

Ray said to us.

"Don't worry! Mama may be one step ahead but....."

I then took out a white queen's piece on one of the chessboards from the room I cleaned this early morning.

"But....She is only playing bishop and pawn this round, As long as we play our queen right then we can check the king If you know what I mean....."

I sais as the serious glint in my eyes returned.

"yeah......"

"...."

"So How can we use Carol?"

Emma asked to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Considering she is a new born, The transmitter might just be fresh or newly placed, So we just need to find it"

Norman said

"Let me do it!"

Emma raised her hand and volunteered.

"Okay, sure maybe during their bath times"

I said to her

"Ray how is the device of breaking the transmitter going?"

I looked at Ray and questioned

"I still needs some parts then we can see if we can break it or utilize its doing"

"Okay that settles it. We only had 10% of the plan completed, not to mention we still haven't plan on how to boost up the other kids on this escape...."

"Emma and I actually have a suggestion. How about a fun game of tag....We can train them by teaching them to win the rounds and boosting their speed and endurance"

"Okay that settles everything. We have to go back, Mama will be suspicious"

We returned from the forest as the other kids invited us to play. But I had to warn them that it was already getting to dinner time so We all went inside.

"Norman, about the spy-"

He cut me off

"Yeah, Don't worry Dreamy....We'll talk about it..."

I looked at him wearily and went to help the kids prepare.

"Dreamy?"

My name was called, which i recognized was Jemima with her best friend Alicia standing behind me while I was gathering the dirty towels of the girls.

"Hmm?"

I hummed and continued to collect the task at hand.

"Are you going to die?"

I flinched and turned around to look at them. I saw that both were on the verge of tears. I quickly kneeled down and touch their heads.

"Jemima.....Where did you get that from?"

"I heard you talking to Emma, Ray and Norman just before Sister Krone arrived!"

This made her deadpanned....

'Even If I try to be cool.....I always mess up'

"A-and......you said someone was going to die!!!!! And I was so scared!!!! Is that why you and the rest are so distant! Why you go to the forest! Are we going to die as well?Please tell us! "

Alicia continued her best friends statement.

I pulled them into a hug and sighed. My head in between their tine heads.

"Don't worry no one is going to die....
Not on my watch....."

Somewhere in the house, two older women were talking inside of the head of the household's office.

"They know?! Then we should immediately ship-"

Isabella grabbed Krone's face

"Hold it right there,There will be no need for that. I can handle it...I already now who they are......"

"So...final question.."

"Make it quick, we have dinner to attend to"

"Is that rumored special cattle really here? 18125?"

"Oh...I see that the Mamas and Sisters have heard the news...Yes..She is here.."

"If I may ask, how is Raitri-san going to react if he heard that something like her is among the cattle?"

"I.......don't know....But time will tell....It is not our job to talk about rumors...You will be good....

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.6K 518 35
(𝚈/𝚗) 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕0𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛0𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚕0𝚜𝚜 0𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚕0𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛...
6.1K 189 10
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ..." (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɴ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ...
57.1K 2.8K 33
(Sequel of Sweet Little Dream) ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪɴᴅ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ {ɴᴀᴍᴇ}, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅʀ...
232K 6.3K 24
[𝙸𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙾𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚒 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜... ๏𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝙹𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢