𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’† ― percy jac...

By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š, π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆'𝒔 π’Žπ’† . . . . 𝐁𝐎𝐎�... More

ALLURE ME
PLAYLIST
ACT ONE
001. THE BEGINNING OF THE HIGH TIDE
002. AURORA STARK THE HOTHEAD
003. OCEAN EYES
004. THE START OF A QUEST
005. EXPLODING A BUS IS BAD PUBLICITY
006. THE TALE OF MEDUSA
007. PURPLE IRISES
008. THE PROTECTOR
009. SUCH A DANGEROUS BOY
010. TWO WORLDS COLLIDING
011. TEAM BONDING TIME
012. WATERBED SHOPPING WITH THE GANG
013. HIGHWAY TO HELL
014. THE LORD OF THE DEAD
015. STARK STYLE
017. WHAT ABOUT DESTINY?
ACT ONE, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT TWO
018. A YEAR OF WHISPERS
019. CYCLOPS
020. THOSE BLAZING FIRE FILLED EYES
021. DANGER IS NEAR
022. OFF TO THE RACES
023. PRETTY MAGENTA
024. PRINCESS ANDROMEDA
025. A VESSEL FOR REVENGE
026. NATHANIEL PRINCE
027. STEAM BOAT GOES BOOM
028. AURORA STARK ALMOST DROWNS
029. AURORA'S ULTIMATE DREAM
030. PAIN IS THE GATEWAY FOR CHAOS
031. BROKEN RIBS
032. FOR APHRODITE'S SAKE
033. THE EMBODIMENT OF PAIN
034. AURORA RIDES A PONY
035. STARKS ARE NOT THEIR FAILURES
036. THE BETRAYAL
ACT TWO, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT THREE
037. WESTOVER HALL
038. AURA COLOR: RED
039. AURORA STARK THE SCAREDY CAT
040. AURORA'S TIES
041. WHITE MYRTLES
042. BACK IN BLACK
043. APHRODITES FAVORITE
044. NATE THE DEMIGOD ADOPTER
045. WHITE MYRTLES PT.2
ACT THREE, POST CREDIT SCENE
ACT FOUR
046. AURORA AND HER LONGTIME FRIEND MISERY

016. OBADIAH STANE

3.1K 214 30
By -CELESTIALAPHRODITE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒆

❛ he watched     as she stood
   by his side, and    couldn't
     help                     but smile ❜

                         𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝖂hen the other three demigods entered the private jet, they were awestruck. Their jaws on the ground at the utter amazement surrounding them.

                         The jet was ginormous—to say the least, and by only glancing at it from the outside, you could tell it could seat about forty to fifty people. On the side of the plane, a clear STARK INDUSTRIES logo was present with bold letters. Not only showing how powerful the Stark's are but how rich they were too.

                         The inside was just as extravagant. The moment you stepped into the jet you were greeted with a coffee-colored countertop and a kitchen to their left. The kitchen contained A fridge, coffee machine, sink, and multiple bottles of wine were against the wall in a glass container.

                         The alcohol wall, Percy guessed.

                         To their right, an entire living-space was seen. A small set of doors opened revealing a seventy-inch smart tv. Right across the TV was a very comfortable large white sofa that contained gray and white pillows that looked equally as comfortable.

                         On either side of the television was a gray wall, however as soon as Aurora stepped towards the right door they both automatically slid open revealing another sizable room before them. The others couldn't comprehend how so many rooms were able to fit in a plane, but the Stark's proved there was a way.

                         The new room included a chessboard in the center of the room with the same style of sofas from the room before, circling it. Another television was placed on the right wall. Along with the jet's windows, a table was placed between two plush chairs that faced each other.

Grover let out a weird noise from the back of his throat and threw himself on the sofa that was in front of the chessboard. He sprawled out and a joyful smile reached his face, "I can't believe you've been holding out on us, Aurora"

Aurora rolled her eyes and took a warm towel from the chair next to her and threw it at Grover, "Get up, goat boy. You're full of sand and it'll get all over the sofa. You can relax after you take a shower."

Annabeth slowly placed a hand over her mouth, "Shower?"

Being covered in the sand was a bother, so being able to wash it off would feel amazing. Aurora herself had not been spared. When her father landed in front of Percy the impact was massive enough to send a wave of sand onto them. Percy included.

Aurora nodded completely nonchalantly, "That's what I said, Brainiac. There are four rooms that each have a bathroom. Percy, you can take the second room to your right. Grover, you can take the first door to your right," Aurora walked to the corner of the room and tapped a few buttons on a holographic blue keypad. A hiss sounded and a small case slowly pushed out from the wall. Aurora took an earpiece and placed it on her ear while she turned to Annabeth and said, "You can take the first room to your left, when you're done let me know. I'll see what I can do to get you guys new clothes before we take off."

Percy knit his eyebrows together, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to contact Happy. Hopefully, he answers so he can make a pit stop before we take off."

Suddenly a voice echoed throughout the jet, scaring the daylights out of Grover who whimpered.

Poor satyr.

"Hello, Aurora. I'm glad to see that you're alright."

Percy looked around the plane in panic. His senses were going into override. He impulsively took out riptide and uncapped the pen.

Aurora shook her head with an amusing smile on her face, "Thanks, J.A.R.V.I.S. It feels good to be back," Aurora turned to her friends. "The voice you heard is J.A.R.V.I.S, my father created him long before I was born. He's an AI"

Annabeth gaped, "Artificial Intelligence."

Aurora nodded, "He'll be our pilot for today."

She poured a cold glass of water and took a sip.

Percy shakily took a breath, "A robot's flying the plane?" He questioned. "Great," he said "I'm sure Zeus will take a hard pass when he sees our pilot."

Annabeth shook her head, "He isn't a robot, seaweed brain. He has programmed intelligence. Tony Stark's intelligence, nonetheless. With the protocols, I'm positive, Tony added, we're going to be okay."

As if on queue her father walked in with bags in his hands. He pulled his sunglasses over his head, "I'm starting to like you even more now, kid," He turned to his daughter and handed her the bags. "Here, Happy heard your request and as the generous person that I am, I complied."

Aurora grinned, "Thanks, Dad."

She along with everyone else took a shower. Aurora had her own room in the Stark jet, so she didn't really need any clothes. So when she came out of the shower, she threw her old clothes at the disposal. They were beyond ruined.

A smile grew on her face when she saw a familiar set of gold enchanting rings on her duvet. They were new, as if recently made. Her father must have placed them there when she was ridding herself of sand. She slipped them on her fingers and made her way towards the living space.

Everyone was ready. Percy and Grover were both engrossed with the seventy-inch television. An action movie was playing on the screen and both boys didn't even blink, too invested in the movie. Annabeth, on the other hand, was playing chess with J.A.R.V.I.S. When she moved her queen, J.A.R.V.I.S moved his Knight.

Tony was seated on a plushy chair next to the window. He had a holographic video in front of him showing him the encounter he had with the God of War.

Aurora slid in the chair in front of him, "You said you would fill me in. What exactly do I need to be filled in about?"

Tony dismissively waved his hand in the video, causing it to disappear, "We can talk about it after you come back from camp."

Aurora immediately shook her head and wagged her finger at her father, "N-"

"Are you seriously wagging your finger at me?"

"Quit trying to change the subject."

"I'm entirely offended that you're wagging your finger at me."

"You always do this when you don't want to talk about something."

"Well, if you know that key piece of information then why are we still talking about it?"

"I'm not dropping the subject."

Tony sighed and facepalmed, "Fine," He gave her a serious face. "Obidiah tried to kill me."

Aurora knitted her eyebrows together, her face morphed in shock, "What?"

The bickering of Percy and Grover faded, and Aurora already knew they had overheard their conversation. If they did, there's a high chance Annabeth heard too.

She leaned back in her chair and released a shaky breath, "What do you mean Obadiah tried to kill you?"

Tony took a deep breath, "Obidiah Stane tried to kill me. He set me up. Those people that attacked me? He sent them," He placed both elbows on the small squared table in between him and his daughter. "He was trying to kill me for a very long time. After he killed me, he was going to kill you."

Aurora gasped and sat back, completely dumbfounded. The man she had known her entire life tried to kill her father and was planning on killing her afterward. Obidiah Stane was always a kind man to Aurora. He was there for all her birthdays, Christmas's, and emergencies. She didn't understand how that man went from being a very close friend to being an enemy.

"What about Zeke?" Aurora questioned. "What happened to him? Was he involved?"

Ezekiel Stane was the one and only son of Obadiah Stane. A twenty year old man whom thrived on power. Now, don't get Aurora wrong--he was always nice to the girl, but she never dismissed the words echoing in the lone night about his dealings under the table.

Tony pursed his lips, "Nothing. Zip. Nada," he shook his head. "He's on the run, but if he's as smart as he says he is, he won't show his face anywhere near us, let alone New York," Aurora could only widen her eyes, processing the entire information. Tony saw the panic in her eyes and leaned forward to place a hand over hers. "Don't worry. They won't hurt you."

From somewhere behind her she heard, "Did you kill him?"

Tony sighed and placed a hand on his forehead, "Hey. Obadiah tried to kill me first. I still have to build a new arc reactor"

"The Arc Reactor? He destroyed it?"

Tony shook his head, "No. In order for me to save myself I had to blow the arc reactor. It was the only way," He clapped his hands together and stood up. "J.A.R.V.I.S, How long until we get there?"

"Approximately three hours, sir."

And they left it at that.

Everyone, but Percy was having a good time. The poor son of Poseidon was gripping on everything and anything, and when they experienced turbulence the ocean eyed boy tensed and clenched his jaw.

Aurora walked over and placed a hand on his forearm, "Hey, ocean eyes. You okay?"

Percy tensed, "What do you think?"

Aurora narrowed her eyes, "I came to check up on you."

Percy sighed, "I'm sorry," He swallowed. "This isn't what I thought it would be."

She plopped down next to him, "You'll be okay. Don't try to think about it too much."

"I'm sorry about Obidiah."

Aurora looked away from Percy and outside of the window. She didn't really want to talk about the situation, it was all just too fresh, "Yeah, me too."

Soon they landed much to Percy's relief. The local press was waiting for them outside security, but they managed to evade them thanks to Anthony Stark, who simply rose his hand and told everyone the kids needed some space. Everyone did as told.

They split up in front of the Limo. Percy told Annabeth, Aurora, and Grover to get back to Half-Blood Hill and let Chiron know what had happened. They protested, and Percy felt it was hard to let them go after all they'd been through, but he knew they knew he had to do this last part of the quest by himself.

Soon, a car pulled up behind the limo and Happy popped out and rushed towards the girl, "Aurora?"

Aurora grinned, "Hi, Happy."

"Oh god, you were all over the news with som-" He glanced over her shoulder to the three kids behind her. "runaways."

"They're runaways. They're campers."

"They sure do look like runaways."

"Happy! They are not!"

Tony stepped in between them, "Hey! Kids got a time-sensitive quest to do. Whatever the hell this is, can wait."

Happy narrowed his eyes at the son of Poseidon, "What do you want me to do about it? That's not my problem," The silence between the Stark duo and driver gave him his response. "You want me to drive him? Why do I have to do it? There's like a billion drivers in New York?

Aurora pouted, "Please."

Happy glanced at Tony with a questioning look in his eye, "Do I have to?"

"Unless you don't want the world to end."

Happy turned to Percy with a mean look, "You're lucky I haven't watched the recent episode of Downtown Abbey, kid."

"Is that the old people show?"

And they left.

Aurora turned to Annabeth and Grover, "Time to go back home."

Sorry for the short chapter guys, hopefully, you still enjoyed it!!

What are your predictions for Aurora's future? And where do you think Percy fits in those predictions?

❛ allure me. ❜ ༢ ͎۪۫ ༊*·˚ ╱
❪ the prodigy, 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 book. ❫
༢ ͎۪۫ ༊ ❛ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE 2023. ❜ ¨. ༢ ͎۪۫ 。𖤐
❪ 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 ❫ ©CELESTIALAPHRODITE, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 164 16
"BORN OF BEAUTY, LOVES ENCHANTING DAUGHTER" _________________________________________ WHERE VIVIANNE AZAELA is chosen to go on a quest to return Zeus...
7.4K 226 15
✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦ ↳ percy jackson and the olympians x oc ✦ . ⁺ . ✦ .  ⁺ . ✦
26.8K 754 22
❝Screaming, who could ever leave me, darling? But who could stay? ,,I see right through me, I see right through me,, 'Cause they see right through me...
15.8K 382 9
"She is the most sweetest and kind-hearted person you will ever meet Percy but don't let her fool you she can be a handful and is much more powerful...