serendipity - r. lupin

By chlorinestoken

༄*: in which genevieve lewis is completely oblivious to one of her best friends feelings towards her. ༉‧₊ ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGTHY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR

ELEVEN

13.2K 467 359
By chlorinestoken

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"This pizza is so good," Marlene moaned, shovelling large amounts of it into her mouth.

"Well that is the reason why I got it," Genevieve chuckled and took a slice for herself.

It was way past midnight and all the girls were up in the dormitory. Gen had snuck down to the kitchens to get some Pizza for them, so here they were snacking on it.

"I'm still sad you got Pineapple over Pepperoni," Lily sighed while tugging her red hair into a messy bun.

"There's nothing wrong with Pineapple on pizza," Genevieve huffed.

"Yes there is."

"I personally don't care, i'll eat anything," Marlene shrugged, earning a side hug from Gen.

"Course you would, wasn't you eating a pickle and ham sandwich last week up here?"

Marlene frowned at pointed a finger at Lily. "Don't hate it until you've tried it," she defended with her mouth full.

The redhead raised her hands in mock surrender and changed the subject. "Have you heard about Alice and Frank?"

Gen nodded excitedly and changed positions so she was setting cross legged. "They're adorable together."

"Sickeningly adorable," Marlene added.

Lily threw a pillow at Marlene causing the pizza she was holding to fly straight out her hands and onto the floor. "Don't hate on true love."

"Please, that's bold coming from you," Marlene scoffed, collecting her pizza from the floor and eating it anyway.

"What do you mean?"

Genevieve cleared her throat and gestured a title in the air. "Lily Evans and James Potter: the greatest love story ever to be seen."

"An enemies to lovers masterpiece," Marlene carried on.

Lily groaned and hid her head under the blanket at the end of her bed to block out the noise. "La La La I can't hear you!" she sung.

"She can't hear me saying she's completely tone death then," Gen cheekily stated.

"Put on one of those muggle music circle things or whatever they are to tune her out," Marlene suggested.

"You mean a record?" Gen smirked.

The blonde snapped her fingers and winked. "Bingo!"

Genevieve walked over to where she kept her collection of vinyls and bent down to pick one out. She had albums from The Beatles to David Bowie but her eyes stopped at one record in particular.

She took the record out of its cover and placed it in the record player, watching as it spun around. As soon as she stood up the song started playing.

Lily's head peaked out from under her covers. "Are you playing Redbone?"

Genevieve nodded and dragged both the girls out from where they were sat into the middle of the room, a smile plastered on her face.

Hail! What's the matter with your head?
Hail! What's the matter with your mind and your sign?

Lily and Gen sung along with the lyrics while Marlene danced, catching up with the tune pretty quickly.

Hail! Nothin' the matter with your head,
Baby find it, come on and find it.

Lily picked up her hairbrush and began using it as a microphone enthusiastically while Marlene was spinning in circles with a slice of pizza hanging out her mouth.

Hail, with it, baby, 'cause you're fine,
and you're mine,
and you're just so devine!

Genevieve got on top of her bed and began belting out the lyrics as loud as she could, not missing a single beat.

Come and get your love!

Meanwhile, in the 5th year boys dormitory two of them were dancing and singing along to the loud music aswell.

Sirius and Peter were prancing around together like little kids, not having a care in the world if they were shaking the floorboards.

Remus was pressed up against the headboard of his bed with James perched next to him, both laughing at their best friends ridiculous dancing.

Once the song finished they both collapsed onto Remus' bed, out of breath and heaving deeply to get some air into them.

"I need to get that song on a record, maybe steal Gennys. She wouldn't mind, she's got plenty of copies," Sirius spoke up.

"Adding to your collection as a sign of rebellion, Padfoot?" Remus asked him, lifting an eyebrow.

"Why, off course! Anything to piss the parents off," Sirius cackled and rolled over onto his stomach.

"Are you going back there for christmas break?"

Sirius flipped onto his stomach and stared up at the the beds canopy. His face pulled into an expression of contemplation, pointing out that he was thinking about it.

Was he going back? He couldn't just leave Regulus. Sure, Regulus hated him (or at least he acted like he did) but he was still his brother.

"I'm gonna have too," he shrugged.

They all looked at him in shock, their mouths agape. They all knew about the hardships he went through while there. Sometimes Sirius would even have nightmares and wake up in hysterics, drenched in sweat because he had to re-live past events.

"Don't bother, come and stay with me," James insisted "Mum and Dad would be more than happy. They like you better than me."

Sirius laughed but shook his head. "Reggie needs me." He wasn't lying, but truth was that he felt like he would burden the Potters. He already did enough of that during summers. He thought it was wrong playing happy families with your best mates family.

It went silent for a few moments until remus spoke up. "Oh I forgot to tell you all that i've figured out a charm to do that map."

He leaped out of his bed and picked up a book that was thrown on the floor, flipping the pages over eagerly. He stopped at a page and skimmed it over before pointing at a certain spell.

Peter stood on his tiptoes and peered over his shoulders. "The Homonculous charm? What's that?" he questioned in puzzlement.

"An extremely complex spell that might take weeks to master," Remus sighed and tossed the book onto his bedside table, flopping back onto his bed.

"Well if anyone can do it then it'll be you, Moony!" James encouraged him.

"Maybe you could get some extra help from Genny dearest," Sirius winked exaggeratedly.

The werewolf threw the pillow he was resting on right at Sirius. "You're disgusting," he scolded him but was smiling slightly.

"Only a suggestion," Sirius smirked and walked over to the bathroom.

Before he could even open the door, James had sprinted out of the bed and jumped on Sirius' back.

"What the hell are you doing, Prongs!?" He shouted, attempting and failing at prying him off.

"You are NOT getting a shower before the rest of us!" He cried and hung onto his back, his hands and legs around the other boys torso.

"Why not!?"

"Because you take five bloody hours and we need showers too," Peter said matter-of-factly.

"When a man needs a hot shower, he needs a hot shower!" Sirius cried.

"Good thing you're not a man and just a boy then," Remus countered from where he was.

Sirius stopped what he was doing and gasped in offence, giving James enough time to untangle himself from around the long haired boy and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

Sirius huffed and threw himself onto his own bed. "Sometimes I feel so under appreciated in this group," he groaned into his pillow.

"Find another group then!" James called from the bathroom, his voice being partially tuned out because of the running water.

"Never," Sirius smiled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 14.7K 32
"You should sit with us," he said. "Why?" "First of all because you don't know anyone, and second of all because I think you'd get along very wel...
1.2K 94 10
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒚" 𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒓𝒂
189K 2.8K 21
These are just some scenarios I've thought of that are about Remus, Sirius, and James (sorry no peter). These are all going to be reader stories and...
312K 9.1K 80
Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story.