Roommates || Calum Hood

Por sugarplumluke

"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments." Más

Roommates
Chapter 1 // Premiere
Chapter 2 // The Deal
Chapter 3 // Moving In
Chapter 4 // Toothpaste
Chapter 5 // Drunk
Chapter 6 // Hook-ups
Chapter 7 // Date
Chapter 8 // Press Conference
Chapter 9 // Tummy
Chapter 10 // Explanation
Chapter 11 // Apologies
Chapter 12 // New
Chapter 13 // Jacket
Chapter 14 // Party
Chapter 15 // Dare
Chapter 16 // Night
Chapter 17 // Babysitting
Chapter 18 // Tired
Chapter 19 // Max
Chapter 20 // Realize
Chapter 21 // Birthday
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 23 // Travel
Chapter 24 // Australia
Chapter 25 // Bump
Chapter 26 // Sneak
Chapter 27 // Scare
Chapter 28 // Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 29 // Caught
Chapter 30 // Oops
Chapter 31 // Spider
Chapter 32 // Skating
Chapter 33 // Reagan
Chapter 34 // Knees
Chapter 35 // Wisdom Teeth
Chapter 36 // Love
Chapter 37 // Bowling
Chapter 38 // VMAs
Chapter 39 // Puke
Chapter 40 // Zoo
Chapter 41 // Hotel
Chapter 42 // Rehearsals
Chapter 43 // Water
Chapter 44 // Goodbye
Chapter 45 // Phone Call
Chapter 46 // Step
Chapter 47 // Texts
Chapter 48 // Snapchat
Chapter 49 // Troy
Chapter 50 // Bar
Chapter 51 // Over
Chapter 52 // Post
Chapter 53 // Plans
Chapter 54 // Home
Chapter 55 // Reunion
Chapter 56 // There
Chapter 58 // Plan B
Chapter 59 // Dinner
Chapter 60 // Talks
Chapter 61 // Doc
Chapter 62 // New Year's
Character Answers
Chapter 63 // Shower
Chapter 64 // Last
Epilogue

Chapter 57 // Broke

259K 6.7K 14.6K
Por sugarplumluke

•Cassidy

I was actually really glad that Calum came with me. The two of us sat outside of Elizabeth's hospital room, waiting for my mother to give us orders for food or to tell us to find the doctor. Elizabeth was doing okay, but since there were some complications and the baby was sort of premature, they had to do an emergency c-section. And it was nice to have Calum's hand to hold during all of that.

We had been talking for hours. It surprisingly wasn't awkward at all. It felt just like our old conversations. He told me all about the tour and some funny stories and I told him all about the movie and how I had spent a lot of time getting into all sorts of mischief with Bree.

It was really, really, really nice to talk to him again.

"How much longer do you think this is going to take? I'm starting to get tired," I whined, leaning my head onto his shoulder as a yawn escaped my mouth.

His arm wrapped around me and pulled my body, that was leaning against the hospital wall, against him. I ended up fidgeting around until I could get comfortable, resulting in me resting my head on his lap.

Calum gasped suddenly, then carefully scooped my head up and scooted it down closer to his knees and away from his crotch. "Okay, that's better," He stated, making me giggle.

His hands combed through my hair, making my eyelids flutter shut. His fingers skimmed over my scalp, massaging it gently, before playing with my hair again. "It's past midnight now, Cass. Merry Christmas Eve."

I smiled. "Merry Christmas Eve to you too, Cal. Too bad I'm probably going to be stuck in the hospital for all of it."

"You should come to my house. My mum is throwing a party with all of my family and her friends. I'm going to be bored out of my mind," Calum suggested.

I laughed quietly. "Talking about how boring it is going to be really isn't making me want to come," I joked, which made his wonderful laughter echo through the empty hallway. "But I'm sure it'll be better than being stuck here. It's just, um, we've been spending a lot of time together already."

Calum paused. "Well, yeah. We have to make up for lost time. I mean, we are friends, right? You think hanging out again is nice too, right?"

He seemed shaky and incredibly insecure on the topic. I was a little cautious about it all too. "Of course, Cal. I just- it's weird to get used to after not seeing you for so long. Like is this how exes are supposed to act? Or are we doing something wrong?"

I sat up again so I could have a view of his face. He glanced at me through the corner of his eyes, his jaw clenched together tightly, while a small smile danced on his lips. "Cassie, you know very well that we don't have a typical relationship," Calum said with a quiet chuckle. "Look, I was a dick to you before and I'm so sorry for that. Now that we aren't fighting, I just want to keep it that way and start over. We were best friends before and we can still be best friends now. It doesn't have to be weird."

The friends thing would never work out. Not after we had so much history together. I could barely look into his eyes for a few seconds without having the urge to grab his face and kiss him. I wanted us to be on good terms because having him in my life again was more important than a relationship, but I didn't know how much longer I could pretend that a part of me would always be in love with him.

I gulped, feeling myself inhale a deep breath before I blurted out what has really been bothering me. "Are we going to be able to be just friends though?"

Calum's gaze returned to his hands, a nervous response of his. He chewed on the top of his bottom lip. "I think we can do it," Calum mumbled, which I had to admit was disappointing. "Unless, um. Do you still have feelings for me?"

My cheeks began to burn up and flush to a shade of bright pink by his question. Of course I did. I most likely always will. We had such a special bond between us and he was my first love. Despite everything that occurred and how badly little miss independent wanted to move on, I did have feelings for him.

I began to respond but we were interrupted by the door to Elizabeth's room swinging open, with my father sticking his head out into the hallway. "It's a boy!" He cheered. "Come meet your new nephew!"

"Oh my God!" I screamed, lifting to my feet and dashing into the hospital room. I could hear Calum reluctantly following behind me.

Elizabeth was propped up in her bed, a beautiful baby boy that must have just been cleaned up resting in her arms. Anthony had this amazing smile on his face that overtook all of his features. The two of them both looked so genuinely happy, as well as my parents who both had tears forming in their eyes.

"Do you want to hold him, Cassie?" Anthony asked. "I mean, you are his Godmother after all."

"Of course," I replied, smiling just as his wide as my brother. I was slightly nervous because I had never held a newborn before, but this was my first nephew. I couldn't be more excited.

Elizabeth handed the baby over to me and I carefully and cautiously held him in my arms. He was so tiny, yet I did see the resemblance that he shared with his parents already. "Hi buddy," I cooed, staring down at him in awe.

I glimpsed up at Calum. He was standing close to me to get a good look at him, and his grin reached from ear to ear. "He's so cute," Calum stated happily.

"Have you guys decided on a name yet?" I questioned, as I finally returned my nephew back over to his parents.

Anthony and Elizabeth gazed at each other for a few seconds before nodding their heads and turning back to us. "We're going to name him Max."

•*•*•

My red holiday dress swayed from side to side as I stood on Calum's porch, awaiting entrance to Joy's family party. My parents allowed me to come tonight since they were going to be staying in the hospital again, and as much as I love my family, I was so glad to be able to get out of there.

The door opened, revealing Calum dressed in a white button-up shirt with his black skinny jeans still clinging to his toned legs, and a bottle of cold beer pressed firmly in his hand. "Hey! You made it!" He greeted, as his eyes noticeably scanned over my body. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You cleaned up pretty well too," I added playfully, stepping inside his house. It was true though. He looked hot as hell in a dress shirt.

I followed Calum into the kitchen and dining room area, where a crowd of middle-aged people were all huddled up, having their own conversations. Calum tapped on Joy's shoulder, making her spin around. "Hey Mum, look who showed up."

"Cassie! It's so good to see you, sweetie," She told me as her arms instantly pulled me in for a hug. I barely got a chance to see Joy during the baby shower, so it was so nice to finally see her again.

"Hi Mrs. Hood! Thank you for having me tonight," I said politely, even though I've known this woman for years and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care if I just showed up to her house uninvited.

"Of course, Cassie. I'm so glad you and Calum finally made up," Joy informed me with a grateful expression plastered over her face.

I nodded my head, glancing up at Calum who already had his dark eyes watching me with a concerned eye. Joy returned to her conversation with her friends, and I searched the crowd to see if I recognized anyone else.

"Where is your dad? And where is Mali?" I asked Calum, since I was slightly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to see the rest of his family.

"My Dad got called into work tonight which is kind of a bummer. And Mali is actually at her new boyfriend's house for Christmas Eve," Calum explained, raising his eyebrows at the mention of Mali. "So it looks like it's just you and me tonight."

"Good thing I showed up. I'm sure you would be having such a fun time out there right now," I teased sarcastically, mentally laughing about how much he would have dreaded those conversations.

Calum chuckled as he propped open the cooler that was next to the doorway in the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink? The beer is pretty good."

"I'm not going to get drunk in front of your family, Cal," I sneered, shaking my head.

He held one bottle out to me anyways. It was dripping in water due to the fact that it had been surrounded by blocks of ice and I had to admit it looked inviting. "Come on, Cass. We're legal here. Might as well have one to celebrate the holiday."

I sighed, finally grasping onto the condensation-ridden bottle and twisting off the cap. "And how many have you had already to celebrate?" I questioned in a half joking manner as I lifted the beer to my mouth and took a swig. It was pretty good for beer.

Calum let out a loud laugh. "Not gonna lie, I've had quite a few. But I was dying of boredom. I had to do something fun."

I opened my mouth to say something else, but we were interrupted by a lady that I didn't recognize pointing at us. "Hey, you two! You're under the mistletoe!"

You've got be kidding me.

My gaze travelled upwards, noticing that there was, in fact, mistletoe hanging from the ceiling and hovering above the two of us. I've never even seen it before in real life, but of course it's conveniently placed right where we were. I took another large gulp of my beer.

"Aunt Marcy," Calum whined, his cheeks burning up to a shade of red that mirrored the color on my dress. "We're, um, we're just friends."

His aunt shrugged her shoulders. "Doesn't matter to the Mistletoe Rulers. I'm not leaving until you kiss each other."

I made eye contact with Calum, giving him a slight nod that it was okay. We had to please his family. I understood. So I set my bottle down onto the counter top and inched closer to him.

Calum tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, his eyes never breaking away from my own. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest with nerves, as if this was our first kiss occurring all over again. His palm held my cheek, gently tracing his thumb over my prominent cheekbone and causing butterflies to fly through my belly again. And then he leaned in, pressing our lips together once again, and it was as if every spark in my body was ignited at once.

I was so mesmerized by how wonderful it felt for our lips to be connected again, that I didn't even notice there were people clapping around us. My eyes popped open as I pulled away, suddenly embarrassed for being so consumed in the kiss, and I waved to all of the guests.

I glimpsed back up at Calum through my mascara covered lashes, and he was breathing heavily, his mouth parted open in a stunned manner, ignoring everyone around us. "Do you want to go upstairs?" He whispered into my ear.

I simply nodded, following him up the staircase as we disappeared from the party and into his bedroom. Calum closed the door behind us and within an instant both of his hands were on my face again, colliding our lips together.

I wasn't even sure how all of this started happening, I just knew I haven't kissed him in months and one simple peck was enough to confirm that I was still completely in love with him. I can't believe I've been deprived of the feeling of his lips pressed against my own for so long.

My hands slipped underneath his dress shirt, feeling the warmth radiating off of his toned stomach, as Calum's tongue slipped inside of my mouth. I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt before finally getting it off, my hands now moving all the way up to the back of his neck as his palms clumsily reached for the zipper of my dress.

Once I was left in just my bra and underwear, Calum pushed me back onto his mattress, with his body hovering above my own. My lips found his neck, planting kisses on the surface of his tan skin and making a deep moan escape his lips. "Baby," Calum murmured.

"You know how you asked if I still had feelings for you?" I whispered while panting for breath as Calum kicked his pants down his legs. "I do, Cal. I do."

"I've never stopped loving you," Calum admitted against my skin, feverishly kissing down the valley between my boobs and following in a straight line down my stomach. His large hands gripped onto my bare skin, wiggling his way underneath my back to reach my butt and give it a tight squeeze. "Do you want to do this, Cass?"

"Yes. I want you," I whispered, making his jaw clench together tightly and the sharp jawline appear to protrude even further.

"Shit, you're so hot," He told me, his eyes widening as I unclasped my bra with ease. Calum bent down to kiss me again, the two of our lips moving in sync.

Calum's body fell on top of mine, no longer hovering above me with his hand pressed into the mattress, as he attempted to reach for a condom in the drawer in his adjacent night stand. I used this as an opportunity to wrap my legs around his waist, removing the gap between our bodies and causing another throaty groan to leave Calum's lips.

He finally grasped onto a package and moved off of me momentarily to take off his boxers and roll the condom onto himself. His hands spread my legs apart, pressing a kiss to my inner thigh, which made goosebumps suddenly appear on my skin, before sliding my underwear down my legs, completely exposing me to him.

Calum and I made eye contact again, which nearly made my heart stop beating just at the sight of him so completely turned on, with a look of lust covering his face. He lined himself up at my entrance before slowly pushing in, and I bit down on my lip to stop from letting out any loud noises.

My hands reached for Calum's hair to run my fingers through it again, feeling a hint of sweat lingering on his forehead from our heated make-out session, as he concentrated on his thrusts. Despite how much pleasure I was getting from the physical act, it was even more rewarding that Calum and I were being intimate again. We were both conveying how much we still loved each other and how that love hasn't died out, no matter how long the two of us have been apart.

I gripped onto his shoulders, then let my nails drag all the way down his muscular back, feeling every muscle tighten on the way down, leaving red marks on the beautiful canvas that was his body. His eyes were closed together tightly and he was breathing heavily, and I was so in love with every thing about him.

Calum collapsed down onto the bed next to me after the two of us had reached our climax, and his arms reached out to cling to my body. I held him tightly, pressing kisses on his chest that was continuously rising and falling as we managed to catch our breaths.

"I love you, Cassidy. More than I've ever loved anyone or anything. I'm such an idiot for ever screwing us up," He said in a hushed tone, his big lips pressed right against my ear again.

"Shh. It's okay. We're together now. That's all that matters, baby," I assured him, snuggling my head into the crook of his neck.

An enormous smile flashed onto his face as a cute little giggle escaped his mouth. "You called me baby," He pointed out, kissing my forehead.

"We're both going to be dead babies if we don't get cleaned up and get back to the party," I scolded, feeling my cheeks turn pink at the thought of someone potentially finding out what we had been up to.

Calum chuckled, letting go of me and standing up to his feet. "Relax, Cass. I told my mum we were going to be hanging out in my room the whole time during the party to escape the old people, just as friends. She won't think anything of it. Besides, we were surprisingly pretty quiet. I don't know how you weren't screaming when my-"

I chucked a pillow at his face before he could continue on with whatever dirty thing he was about to say, making the two of us burst into laughter. "It was probably suspicious that we left right after they made us kiss though," I said nervously, standing up as well and retrieving my clothes.

He shrugged nonchalantly, taking out a fresh pair of boxers from his dresser. "Maybe you were just so embarrassed we had to hide," Calum teased, then began to unroll the condom, but instead he completely froze. "Oh, shit."

"What?" I interrogated, suddenly becoming deeply concerned due to his worrisome tone.

Calum bit down on his lip, turning around to see me with his face as pale as a ghost. "Cass, the condom broke."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: weLL OKAY

i hate writing smut so i didnt really go into detail that much but i think u guys got the jist of what was going on lmao pls be nice about it and ooops calum messed up what a smart lil boy he is :/

so now we got a lil drama goin on ooooh im super excited how bout u

come freak out with me on twitter @ calumfridge !! and if you guys tweet something funny ill usually rt just an fyi 

ok love you all soooo much i hope your enjoying this i love you all and cant thank you enough for your constant support and for just reading this story in general! roommates was ranked #9 in fanfiction today which is just unbelievable that its in the top 10 thank you guys so much i dedicate this to every single one of you sugarplums

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.2K 311 26
In which a bully changes his mind.
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me
38K 1.4K 15
"w-wait.. are you sure?" "yes, i'm fucking sure!" "is it..?" "yes, it is. it's yours."
34.7K 1.2K 37
“You're so special. How did the universe ever come up with you?"