suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Library [chapter 6]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Training Accident [chapter 10]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Promise Renewed [chapter 15]
Titansss [chapter 16]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]

9.6K 419 190
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

Double Update because i want to!!!

"Took them for ever to release my foot," you muttered as you hauled yourself to the infirmary to get you foot wrapped and some ice since the titans hot skin burned your foot.

"I'm back~" you sung to the nurse as you entered the room.

"What happened to you?" she asked as she sat down on the stool across from the one you sat in.

"I burned my foot," you replied while taking of your boot and showing the burn marks on your foot.

The nurse gasped, "We need to get you some ice immediately. What happened to cause such severe burns?"

"Just dropped a pan filled with hot water on my foot," you lied with a chuckle.

"Oh my. That must have hurt," the nurse said shocked as she approached you with some ice, carefully placing it on your foot.

"Yeah. Do I need a cast or anything?" you asked her.

"No, you should only really need ice. The marks should go away in a few days," she replied.

"Alright, thanks. I should get going now," you said as you stood up, removing the ice from your leg and keeping the ice in your hand.

"Be more careful next time!" the nurse yelled out to you as you walked down the hall and towards the dining room where dinner was going to be at soon.

"Will do!" you shouted back.

You hopped into the dining room with one foot, everyone looking at you as you did. It was kind of awkward for you and the other squad members because of the events that happened earlier today.

"Is your foot ok?" Eren asked you as you sat down next to him.

"Yeah, just a few burns. Nothing I haven't dealt with before," you replied as you propped your leg up on his lap and handed him the ice to reapply.

Some stuff from the anime later...

People were biting their hands as an apology, how fun.

"Now that that's over with, can I start eating?" you asked as your stomach growled.

"No one's stopping you," you captain said as he started eating.

"Ok..." you said as you started eating, having nothing to talk about which made things awkward since you usually made the place lively and had conversations with the others.

It was completely silent, well that was until Hange burst through the doors.

"Why do you and y/n always come into rooms like that?" Levi sighed.

"Because I have just come back from testing Sawney and Bean!" she yelled.

"Sawney and Bean!" you gasped excitedly at the familiar names of the titans Hange had possession of.

"Yeah, do want to hear the results?" Hange asked you.

You nodded your head repeatedly, not noticing the others starting to leave, well except for Eren who was also pretty interested.

"So..." Hange started.

She explained a whole bunch of things, hooking Eren. That was until Hange started explaining things you learned while you were cadets. You were still listening fully as Hange made everything sound more interesting than it actually was. Eren was forced to stay up the whole night, listening to the two of you. He listened to the two of you rambling, not wanting to seem rude by falling asleep.

By the time morning approached, Eren was half dead and you and Hange seemed like you had 20 cups of coffee even though neither one of you even had a single drop.

"Did you get all of that?" Hange asked.

"Yeah," you nodded while Eren groaned and said you learned all of that stuff as cadets.

"Great, why don't I go over a summary," Hange chirped and was about to continue talking but was so rudely interrupted.

"Someone killed the titans!" he yelled, startling the three of you. Hange came out of her state of shock quickly, starting to panic at what he said.

"What do you mean?!" Hange asked as she started to get up and leave to go check on her babies.

"Come on!" you said to Eren while grabbing his hand and dragging him to your horses.

The four of you arrived at the site, seeing Sawney and Bean nothing more than corpses laying still and disintegrating. You dropped to your knees and cried along with Hange.

"Sawney and Bean, no!" you wailed as Hange did the same beside you.

"They were so young!" Hange sobbed.

"I didn't get to meet them!" you cried even more.

"They're just titans," Eren muttered.

"Who do you think the real enemy is?" Erwin whispered to Eren before walking off. Creepy.

"Why must this world be so cruel," you wailed into Hange's arms as the two of you were now hugging.

"That's enough," Levi sighed as he grabbed the back of your shirt, dragging you back to your horse.

"Not mini me too!" Hange cried while reaching out to you.

"Nooo!" you cried while reaching back. Levi just continued to drag you away which led to you and Hange giving up.

"You're so dramatic," Levi sighed as he threw you on your horse.

"That's what they all say," you replied while adjusting the reigns.

Levi just sighed before hopping onto his own horse, snapping the reigns to order his horse to run to his destination.

And where were you going?

No clue, but you weren't going back to your base since it was boring there.

"I need find something to do~" you sung, "Or I'll just make things go boom!"

You sung those lines over and over again, letting your horse roam through the city.

"You're part of the scouts, right?" a little boy approached you with another boy and girl at his sides.

"Yes I am," you replied with a smile.

"Do you know captain Levi?" the girl asked, sparkles in her eyes.

"I'm actually apart of his squad," you replied while crouching down and releasing you horse's reigns, you horse staying in place and watching over you as you talked to the kids.

"Seriously?" the other boy who hadn't spoken yet gasped.

"Yeah, and he's so nice to me," you replied to them, telling part of the truth.

"Really? I heard he was kind of mean," the leader said.

"He's nice to me because he says I'm his favorite human being in the whole wide world," you lied to them.

"Can you tell him we said hi?" the little girl asked.

"Sure, what are your names?" you asked.

"I'm Ella!" the girl chirped.

"Frankie," the shyer boy said.

"And I'm Adam!" the leading boy exclaimed while pointing at himself, you could tell he thought he was the main character, but it's better to boost their confidence now than to let them become insecure little shits. (totally not referring to myself...)

"What's your name?" Ella asked.

"y/n," you replied, to which the trio gasped.

"Like Crazy Titan Killer, y/n? Holy shoot! I'm talking to a celebrity and I didn't even know it!" Ella shouted, grabbing unwanted attention.

"You're y/n?" an older woman asked while approaching you and the kids.

"Yes?" you replied.

"Woah?! You're the one cadet who got to Levi's squad within a day of graduating!" the older woman exclaimed, getting you more attention, a crowd of people starting to swarm you.

You talked to the towns people, signing autographs when people asked for yours. After a few minutes, the crowd started to dwindle down, leaving you alone with your horse.

"Who knew being famous could be so exhausting," you sighed as you got on your horse, the horse immediately heading to the base without needing any instructions.

lil bit of shameless promotion, but i posted the denki fanfic and it's kinda cheesy so i don't blame you if you don't read it. neways i'm debating on what i should name your horse. the options are in between elmo and pepe cos i said so. ig u can vote tho...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 2.2K 38
can we be friends? i've got to know ( femreader x levi ackerman ) Β© DREYSES '21
17.2K 1.4K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...
240K 4.9K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
780 21 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐞 an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters