Our Love is Doomsday (Pico x...

Por ahxiaifis

For whatever reason Pico manages to cause a melancholy of events to happen just because of his stubbornness... Más

Disclaimer
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three TW: kinda NSFW
Chapter four😈 TW:NSFW
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
TW:NSFW LMAO 😈 Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
?????
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Ending)
Explaining lore/ Q & A 😭 Please ask questions so I can make more so bored 💔

Chapter  Twenty

591 25 27
Por ahxiaifis

|Ex-Girlfriend POV|

"What is something wrong?" Kaleb looked over to the side.

He looked really disappointed in himself, all I could do is stare until I could think of something to say.

I closed my eyes and started thinking about my father. "What would he say?" I asked myself.

I thought deeper and deeper until my face started scrunching up.

"You should be proud of your insecurities, **********." I remembered my father telling me, when I was younger.

I slowly open my eyes, I could see Kaleb still sulking.

"I can't judge your disability but I can judge you for trying to hide it from me." I grinned, slowly putting my hands on my hips.

"What're you sayin?" He slowly looked up at me.

"My father always told me to embrace my insecurities." I started cuffing my hands together.

"Maybe... You could do the same?" I looked up at him.

"I suppose you're right- I've always been self conscious about my eye since elementary school." Kaleb said.

"It took me years to grow out my hair so it could cover my entire face- I eventually found someone but I was too embarrassed to tell him about my eye." He grinned for a second to himself then frowned again.

"Him?" Intrigued I needed to know more.

"Yeah I used to date Pi-" He cut myself off.

"Yeah I used to date a boy named Paprika!" He laughed to himself.

"Sounded like you were about to say Pico." I raised a brow at him.

"Wh-Who's Pico?" I noticed sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Oh- Surprised you haven't heard of him. He allegedly survived a school shooting a few year's ago. Now he's dating my Ex-Boyfriend." I say.

"They're cute I guess... But my ex could've done waayyy better." I felt a little nauseous after saying that.

Maybe that was a little too snobby, I'll tone it down.

"Well- Anyways... Where's our waitress?" I slammed my hand on the table.

"Look- Speak of the devil." He pointed at our waitress Brittney.

"EEEEK!" Brittney screeched. She fell backwards onto the floor, our dishes falling on the floor as well.

"Are you okay?" Kaleb started scratching his head.

"Y-Your eye!" Brittney cried.

"That's rude- Like hell am I going to accept this from a waitress!" I yelled.

"You wanna know what? Forget this- I refuse to pay for anything I bought from this establishment!" I yelled once more, I felt my vocal cords vibrating.

My voice echoed throughout the restaurant, causing these two man to come grab me and Kaleb.

"Ugh! Let go of me!" I tried to wiggle myself free.

The man started walking with no response.

I noticed the man carrying Kaleb was going in the other direction.

"Kaleb!" I yelled, reaching my hand out to him.

Kaleb yelled my name and reached his hand out.

The man slowly walked up to this exit door, I tried wiggling myself again but it was too late.

The man hurled me out into this dark alleyway, I felt myself land into a puddle of rain water.

The man slammed the door, canceling all the restaurant white noise I heard. All I could hear is crickets.

I look up at the moon in the dark blue sky.

"Do I just wait here?" I said to myself.

"Will he come find me?" I look to my left and my right.

I turn myself in the direction where I think Kaleb might be. Then suddenly... I heard footsteps coming from behind me, I could hear the footsteps splashing in the water behind me.

I felt a tab on my shoulder.

"My hero!" I turn over.

However- To my surprise it wasn't Kaleb.
But actually a man with golden locks and bright blue eyes.

I felt like I saw him before, actually no.
I know I saw him, felt like a locked memory.

I tried thinking to myself to remember who this guy was but- I didn't succeed.

"Do I know you?" I asked even though I obviously know the answer.

"Never mind that- Follow me. I'll take you home." The guy winked at me, swinging his shirt behind his back, carrying it.

My heart started pounding, I felt this random feeling of desire. I wanted to be with him. I wanted to go with him. But my body couldn't move an inch, like something was preventing me from doing so.

I slap myself out of that "desired feeling".

"Umm... Maybe just answer my question or go run along somewhere." I demanded. I slammed my hands into the puddle.

The puddle water splashed on his shoes.

He reached his hand out, lifting me up.

"Come on- You're getting wet." He did a corny pose and turned over as if there was a camera or something nearby.

"Thanks- But no thanks! I have to go, sorry!" I turn around and started walking away.

I could hear his footsteps behind me again but... This time he was running.

He turned me over and grabbed my hand.

"You're coming with me~" He spun me around.

He inched up to my ear and said.

"This time no one's here to save you." He whispered in my ear.

Then I instantly remembered who he was.
It was him.

I slammed my foot on his toe, releasing myself from his grasp.

I ran away without looking back, turning in the direction where I presumed Kaleb would be.

To my avail he was there, sitting in a puddle just like me.

"Hey! Kaleb- We need to go... Like right now!" I said running up to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"There's no time to explain! Let's just go!" I exclaimed.

Ironically Kaleb's motorcycle was there, me and him get on. And travel back to Pico's place.

"Care to explain what happened?" Kaleb asked.

I guess since we're in the middle of the road I could tell him.

"I bumped into this creepy ex of mine." I looked at the moon in the night sky.

"That's it?" Kaleb asked.

"No- Him and my father never got along. One day the two had a beatboxing match. But after that day I never saw him ever again..." I reply.

"Did your father do something to him?" Kaleb kept asking more questions.

"Rude- I doubt my father would do anything to that creep. My father just told me that he couldn't be trusted." I told Kaleb.

"Couldn't be trusted?" Sounded like Kaleb wanted to know what that meant.

"During their match he started showing his true colors. But after he lost he just completely left town." I tried my best to answer that question but it felt like that weren't good enough.

"And today... He showed up out of nowhere- Approaching me, desperately trying to get me to go with him." I told Kaleb what happened in the alleyway.

"Sounds like he was trying to kidnap you or something." Kaleb muttered.

Is that really what he wanted to do? I told him that I weren't interested multiple times but he insisted.

I looked at the moon in the sky again.

"Dad- What did you do?" I mumbled.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

366 4 13
Pico broke up with his ex Boyfriend, but now that Boyfriend and Girlfriend split up, Boyfriend wants him back?! Pico is in for the ride of his life...
160K 8.9K 33
You think you can see everything when your eyes wide open. But try to close it for a while; you might see other things, things that you never believ...
12.6K 231 14
ever since pico had come back into his life, boyfriend kept having this weird suspicion that someone was following him. just thinking about it drives...
633 100 24
There was always something going wrong with this group of friends. These kids were always together, until Someone is sent to the hospital. But for on...