Cruel Aberration

cruel_love

this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and w... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
All or nothing sequel
thanks everybody !!

Chapter 29

447 16 2
cruel_love

Travis pov

I woke up to my hands and feet  chained up to a metal pole.

I don't even know how the hell I got here. All I remember is that I was about to get some from a bad ass bitch.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door open.

Heals clicking on the stairs until they got to the bottom. Then I heard about two more coming down.

One of them hit a  switch to make the light come on. It was dim but I was still tryna see who it was.

"Remember us?" Then it hit me I know them voices from anywhere.

Then another light came on and there stood , Kee and Bree.

"Remember me ?" I heard somebody else say and then came in walking Anaya.

"Fuck!"

Anaya pov

I knew that Travis should be up by now because the drugs I gave him only lasted for a few hours.

I got the girls to come downstairs with me so they could see the look on his face.

We decided to do some shit off the movies , with the clicking heals and stuff like that.

I let Bree go in first and she was walking so hard making sure he could hear her shoes.

Next was Kee but I didn't let her wear heals because she was 8 months pregnant , so she just wore Jordan's.

I heard them say at the same time , "remember us."

That's when I walked in and hit the light so he could see better, then I walked in front of them and said "remember me?"

Travis just yelled out fuck and that's when we all bust out laughing.

"I betcha thought u was finna get some of this good good right here , huh?" Bree said.

I couldn't help but laugh because Bree is crazy and the way she said it really had me dying.

"Alright y'all , Bree take her back home , I'll take it from here."

"Gotcha girl , y'all have fun now." Bree said then Kee started laughing.

I watched how they left and then I turn my attention back to him and I began to talk.

"I bet you thought u was going to get away with doing wat u did , but u just as dumb as your dumb as uncle."

"Like if u knew me how u said u knew me , u would have known that that little stunt u pulled wasn't going to go down like how y'all planned on."

"Now I'm not going to kill you down here in Brooklyn and you go-

I was cut off by Travis. "I love u though"

So I kicked him in mouth.

"shut the fuck up."

"Talking about love , nigga if u loved me u wouldn't have got Jeff to take my mom or maybe cheat on me."

"Now like I was saying I'm taking your ass back to LA and ima let you rest in peace with your uncle in hell."

"Chris , Kevin, and Q come tie this nigga up so we can go."

They all did what I said as I went back to my house.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.7M 53.3K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
Putting Up Resistance krislegg21

Художественная проза

1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
Teenage Love Affair♥ bellbee19

Подростковая литература

492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
Forever Kentrellandnene

Любовные романы

2.3K 43 11
This is about a boy who is a rapper and has a girlfriend but is crushing on his girl best friend she doesn't know that until one of their friends tel...