Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

27✨

2.8K 109 161
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

I was in the kitchen making this drink that's supposed to stop stomach aches. Beyonce stomach is still hurting so we didn't go to school today, she's been crying non stop and having mood swings. I honestly don't know what's wrong with her maybe it's just a virus. I finished mixing the drink which was nothing but water and baking soda and took it in the room to her. She was laying down under the cover  with tears in her eyes watching spongebob with her mouth open. I looked at her a laughed a little making her look up at me, she sat up and reached out to me with a pout on her face. I went over there and got in the bed on my knees giving her a hug, she laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

"You still in pain" I asked looking down at her wiping the crust from out of the corner of her eye. She nodded and closed her eyes "Ok baby drink this" I said pulling back some and putting the cup at her lips. She pushed the cup away and put her face in my neck "Just a little bit bey" I said and she shook her head. I sighed not having the energy to fight her about it "ok baby" I said and pulled back going to put it on the dresser. I turned back to see beyonce laying down with her thumb in her mouth. I got on the bed and sat next to her leaning against the headboard  getting on my phone scrolling through instagram some minutes later beyonce got in my lap and laid on my chest. "What's wrong" I asked looking at her "s-sleepy" she said then rubbed her eyes and put her thumb in her mouth. I nodded and rubbed her back getting back on my phone, I felt her reach up and start touching my face and I looked down at her to see her staring at me with big innocent eyes with her thumb still in her mouth. I smiled at her and kissed her head making her blush and look down.

after a few minutes her hand fell down from my face and I looked down seeing she was sleep with her thumb in her mouth.  I smiled down at her and put on a movie, I put on madea goes to jail and watched it until I fell asleep.

------ -------

I was woken up to feeling something wet on my leg. I looked down and seen beyonce still sleep, I pulled the cover back and seen blood making me jump up "OH SHIT" I yelled and beyonce woke up looking at me scared and confused. I looked at her and noticed it was her bleeding and it scared the hell out of me until I realized  she was just on her period. Beyonce seen the blood the started panicking and crying looking up at me "n-nika" she said making grabby hand at me and crying harder. "It's ok baby" I said going over to pick her up she wrapped around me and clung onto me and looked down at the blood in horror. "Baby it's ok stop crying" I said walking her into the restroom so she could get in the bath.

I sat her down on the toilet and she was still crying, I wiped her tears and gave her a kiss "Are you ok" I asked and she nodded "ok stink stop crying it's normal it happens to every girl" I said and she hugged my waist holding on with a tight grip. I reached over and turned on the water putting some bubbles in there to get her bath started, she had her head laid on my stomach with her arms wrapped around my waist and her hands was on my butt. I highkey wanted her to smack it but that was besides the point.

"BB" I said and she looked up at me I wiped the booger crust off her nose and asked "you ok" she nodded and unwrapped her arms from around me. awwl now my butt cheeks cold. "Take your clothes of baby i'm gonna give you a bath". I said turning the water off she nodded and while she was taking them off I went and got her some clothes and a pad. When I went back in there she was sitting on the toilet with her head down "hey baby, come on lets get in the tub" i said smiling and making my dimples pop out and reaching out my hand for her to grab. She looked up at me and nodded her head taking my hand in hers and standing up. I walked her over to the tub and help her get in, I looked back and seen it was blood on the toilet lid where she was sitting so I grabbed a wipe and wiped it up then threw it in the trash. I put her bloody clothes in a grocery bag and took it outside to the trash. Coming back in I went in the restroom to check on beyonce and see what she was doing.

she was looking down staring at the bubbles "hey BB" I said and she looked up at me then reached for me "You wanna get out" I asked and she shook her head "You want me to get in" I asked and she nodded. "Ok" I said then started taking my clothes off. When I was fully undressed I walked over to the tub getting in on the other side of her. She moved over there by me cuddling into me and started to play with the bubbles "did you bathe yet" I asked and she shook her head not looking up from the bubbles "You want me to bathe you" I asked and she nodded her head, I grabbed her towel and put some soap on her then started bathing her body. When I was finished with her I grabbed my towel and started to bathe myself.

When I was done beyonce came over to me and sat in my lap. She is butt ass naked, in water, on her period, in my lap. And I don't mind not one bit. "Do you wanna get out baby" I asked and she shook her head and wrapped her arms around me making herself comfortable. I sat there and played in her hair, she ended up falling asleep so i picked her up carefully trying not to slip in this damn wet ass tub. I got her out and dried her off then lotioned up her body, when I was done I carefully got her dressed in some rugrats pajama pants and a white T shirt  making sure I put the pad on her. After a was done I wrapped her up in the cover being careful not to wake her, then I went and got myself dressed in some black sweats and a white wife beater.

I kinda wanted to get in the bed with my baby and just cuddle her until she felt better but before I could even make it to the bed I got a phone call making me roll my eyes. I looked and seen it was shawn calling me from the trap, hopefully with good news.

"Wassup shawn"

"Hey boss we need you down at the trap"

"Why ya'll found matthew"

"Nah we found something even better"

"And what is that"

"The two bitches that helped kill your mother"

When I heard that I stopped all movement staring at the wall trying to process what I just heard. The two people who played a part in the death of my mother was now in my hands. I could feel my dark side coming out and I wasn't gonna stop it. These two bitches will hurt like I do. They're gonna feel all my pain.

"Hey, hey boss you there"

I heard shawn voice knocking me out of my thoughts.

"I'm on my way"

I hung up the phone and looked over at beyonce debating if I was gonna take her or not. I don't have nobody to watch her everybody at school or at work, and she definitely can't stay at the house by herself especially not with her period being on.  I decided to just take her I wont let anything happen to her. I picked up my old back pack that I don't use anymore and put some stuff in there for bey. I put some extra clothes in there, some pads, a few snacks, some juice, some medicine, and a sippy cup. I know she don't drink out of these but it's all I got and the way she be wasting stuff she need a sippy cup. I put the backpack on my back and grabbed my gun putting it on my waist then I grabbed my phone and my charger. I looked down at beyonce seeing she was still sleep and picked her up grabbing my keys then went outside to the car. I put the backpack in the back and put beyonce in the seat then got in heading to the trap.

------ ------

When I pulled up I got out grabbing everything then getting beyonce out the car. She opened her eyes to look at me then turned her head looking around. I walked into the trap with beyonce in my hands and as soon as she seen people she hid her face in my neck holding on to me tighter. "Who is this boss" Trey askeed "don't worry about it nosey ass boy" I said then walked to the back to my office and set her her down in my chair "Here you go baby play on this i'll be right back if you need something call wayne he in the other room ok" I said and she nodded "Don't talk to nobody only me and wayne alright if they talk to you just ignore them" I said and she nodded again I kissed her cheek and left out closing the door.

I walked to the main area and seen a bunch of hoes Standing on my table tryna look sexy. That table was a good 100 dollars they betta get off that muthafcker. "Aye, aye get ya'll dirty ass off my damn table man what the fuck is wrong with ya'll that shit cost thousands" I said maybe lying a little and they all got down quickly making me get a whiff of fish. "I know ya'll wasn't on my fucking table smelling like under the damn sea" I said and they looked around embarrassed "Man get ya'll stanking ass out go take a damn bath don't make no damn sense I should tell ya'll momma" I said and they all left not saying one word which is good cause i'll kill all they ass in a second. "Stanky ass hoes gone have the nerve to be on my damn table smelling like a fucking crab shack up in her" I mumbled walking through the kitchen until I got to the den seeing everybody in there.

"Hey boss" they all said when I walked in "wassup ya'll who was them hoes on my damn table" I asked and they started laughing "Man trigga got them hoes" wayne said and I shook my head "Of course he got the fishy bitches" I said and they laughed. I looked around for shawn and seen him watching tv on the other side of the room "aye where they at" I asked him when I walked over there "They in the basement" He said and I nodded about to walk off. "Aye boss" I heard him say making me turn around "Yea" I said looking at him and he smirked "I already got yo stuff set out" he said making me smile "see that's why I fucks with you" I said then walked away leaving out the den and going into the basement.

When I got down there I opened the door going in there and it was cold as hell I was finna freeze my nipples off. I turned on the light and seen two people tied up with a bag over they head, I smirked and walked over to them taking the bags off. When I took them off it revealed a beat up Mitchelle and peach I smiled to myself thinking off all the horrible things i'm gonna do to them. I'm not gonna kill them, they gonna die on they on imma just push them to death. "Hello ladies" I said smiling in their faces "What do you want" mitchelle asked and I chuckled "well I want my fucking mother but thanks to you two bitches I can't have her now can I" I asked looked at them. peach didn't say nothing she just looked down crying and mitchelle rolled her eyes . I went to the table shawn had lovely prepared for me and picked up my brass knuckles then walked back over to them.

I stared at them for a while not saying nothing just smiling then I sent a full force blow to mitchelle face making he scream out in pain I laughed at her feeling joy spread through my body from the sound of her pain. I punched her again right in the mouth trying to knock out as many teethe as I could, she screamed again and started crying "STOP YOU'RE HURTING HER" peach screamed out at me and I looked over at her with a smirk then punched her in her mouth making her scream and cry with blood falling out her mouth "Shut up bitch I know what I'm doing" I said and she didn't say nothing she just kept crying. I smiled and picked up a pocket knife "Well i'm pretty sure ya'll know this already but you guys are never leaving" I said walking around them stopping behind them "You with me until you die but don't worry that won't be very long from now" I said and seen mitchelle starting to panic and peach started crying harder "l-l-let us go" peach said and I just blankly stared at her. Out of all the things she could've said she said that. "No, anyways" I said turning away from her and she just started to cry more"Ya'll belong to me now" I said smiling "and i'm a brand, so I can't have what you guys just walking around without being branded can can I" I asked squatting down and putting my face in between them.

"So who wanna go first" I asked patting both of their shoulders and they both kept quiet "Speak up now or i'll chose" I said and mitchelle started shaking her head "I-I'll go" peach said with nothing but fear in he voice. I looked at her and shook my head "Nah I want you" I said then slammed the knife into mitchelle leg making her scream out. I stood up and walked in front of her then slowly pulling knife out making her cry out in pain. "If you move i'll kill your mother" I told her and her eyes got big, I grabbed her face and pushed it back some then brought the knife up her cheek. She looked over at the knife crying and begging me not to do it but I just ignored her. Just like they ignored my mom. I pushed the knife against her cheek and began carving a "B" into it she screamed out in agony and peached yelled at me to stop while crying her eyes out only making me smile and cut deeper just to hear more pain. When I was done I looked down at my work proud of what I did then looked at peach and smiled "your turn" I said and she started crying again "Nooo please" she begged but I just ignored her grabbing her face and holding her head back "If you move I will kill your little niece right in front of you" I warned her and she started sobbing and nodded her head. I began carving  the B into her cheek and she was screaming so loud you would think she getting tortured. Oh wait she is. When I was done she was crying loudly with blood dripping down her face, I smiled and picked up a gun.

"Ya'll know how it feel to be shot" I asked and they both sayed quiet still crying which pissed me off "I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION" I said and slapped both of them on the cheek where i put the B. "N-N-NOO" peach screamed crying "Well i'm gonna do the honor of of letting you know how it feel" I said smiling and cocked back the gun "Noo pleasee just stop" peach said crying. She is really getting on my last nerve "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled at her shot her twice in her foot "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed out in pain throwing her head back, I laughed at her and shot mitchelle in her arm without warning "AHHHHHH MY ARM" she screamed crying. I was really enjoying myself but It was a knock on the door causing me to have to stop and go open it, I seen wayne "Wassup" I asked him "Beyonce called me crying" he said and I cussed under my breathe "Ok I got her, make sure they don't die yet" I said and nodded going in there while I went to see what's wrong with beyonce.

When I walked in I seen her being yelled at by kanye and she was crying her eyes out. "Aye Kanye leave her the fuck alone what's wrong with you nigga" I said pushing him away from her. "She was in your chair boss" he said and I huffed rubbing my temple "listen, you see her" I said pointing back at beyonce and he nodded "That's mine. Ight don't look at her, don't breathe by her, don't speak to her, don't even fucking think about her. if I catch you doing any of this I'm gonna blow yo fucking brains out and send the leftovers to yo granny understand nigga" I said and putting my gun under his chin. He nodded his head and I pushed the gun into him more "speak" I said and he gulped "y-yea boss I understand my bad" he said and I removed the gun from under his chin.

"Get the fuck out" I said and he nodded rushing out. I turned to beyonce and gave her a hug "I'm sorry baby" I said kissing her cheek "i-it's ok" she said and I smiled. "Talk to me baby you haven't been talking much" I said and she looked at me "o-ok" she said. "How's your stomach feeling" I asked "s-same" she said and I nodded "You want some medicine for it" I asked and she shook her head "Come on baby just a little bit" I said and she sighed "o-ok" she said and I started smiling like a little kid that just got candy. "Yayyy thank you boo boo" I said then puckered out my lips, she gave me a peck on the lips then giggled.

I went and get her medicine out of the backpack, I got some fruit snacks and I poured her some juice in the sippy cup. "Here take this baby" I said and she opened her mouth, I dropped the pill in her mouth and gave her the juice so she could drink it down. When she was done I gave her the fruit snacks and sat down in my chair when it was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said and the door opened revealing wayne there with two big duffle bags in his hands "aye cookie help me count this shit" he said bringing it in "man hell nah you got that" I said and he smacked his lips "bruh help me or imma tell my momma on you" he said and I rolled my eyes. He always fucking snitching on somebody "Fine bruh come on damn" I said and he smiled "aw thanks cookie" he said and I rolled my eyes,

He dumped it all on the table and began counting it. I started counting with him and looked up to see beyonce standing watching us, I grabbed her hand and pulled her in my lap. She kissed me on my cheek making me cheese like I never did before. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder and continued counting the money.

I got all I need right here.

Hello

I just wanna say this chapter would've been out but wattpad was tripping and deleted half the chapter so i had to rewrite it.

But anyway how you guys been I hope everything been good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
24.4K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
53.4K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...