The God and the Thief

By chronicillnephilim

Cipher is the "God" of the forest around Gravity Falls and it's his job to protect it and it's creatures. He... More

Prologue
Back In Gravity Falls(1)
The Statue(2)
Talk to me(3)
Get to know me(4)
Two invaders(5)
Lock Down(6)
Rocks in my Window(7)
Rapunzel Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair(8)
Fighting(9)
Run Away(10)
Man Hunt(11)
Valentine's Day (short)
New Routine Morning(12)
Investigation(13)
Talk To Me(14)
Sunset (15)
The Journal(16)
Milo(17)
Quiet Meeting (18)
People on the Inside(19)
Good Night(20)
The Letter(21)
Thief(22)
Nose to Nose Confrontation(23)
Seperation(24)
Just A Few Inches(25)
1 More Kiss... or 2 (26)
Morning After(27)
Caught(28)
The Truth(29)
Pitch Black(30)
Walk in the Forest(31)
Aftermath(32)
No News is Bad News(33)
Elin(34)
Don't Stand In My Way(35)
Into Town(36)
The Griffin(37)
Ghost Town(38)
Manly Men?(39)
Piedmont Reunion(40)
Lets Explain...(41)
I'm UP(43)
The Story's Beginning(44)
The Story(45)
Hours After(46)
THE END(47)
Epilogue
New Book

Missed You(42)

935 65 17
By chronicillnephilim

Dipper POV

Bill leaned in closer wrapping his arms around my waist placing a light kiss on the back of my neck. "I missed you. It felt awful here without you, I spent years in isolation but after meeting you- I couldn't stand even a week." I couldn't help but melt into him.

"I missed you too, the idea of not ever getting to know what this could be, almost killed me." Whispered folding my hands over his, "But Bill," I said a little louder, I could feel him hum, "We need to talk first."

"You and your questions." he breathed.

I pulled away, sliding off his lap and turned to sit and face him. "Bill who was that?" I asked.

"Elin? Oh, they're the God over seeing earth, kinda my boss in a sense." He explained looking over the chair they had been sitting in. "I ask them for their help finding you." He laughed lightly, "And then I had to ask that red head for help because I've haven't left Gravity Falls, this forest in a very long time. Pretty useless uh, I really haven't changed." He looked down at his hands.

I leaned forwards taking them up in my own hold, bringing both to my chest over my heart. "You did it, Bill, I'm right here. You brought me back, that's not useless. Asking for help doesn't make you weak." he laughed lightly.

"I suppose it doesn't to you." I let his hands go but he doesn't pull away, resting them on my knees.

I squinted at him, "Didn't Elin saw you tore Gravity Falls out of the ground? And I'm pretty sure I saw it in the sky on my way back. That sounds very powerful to me." His eyes light up a little, "But," I cut him off with my finger in his face, "Don't do that again ok. We need to work on your reactions. It's a little over the top."

"Yeah yeah, you're not the first to mention that to me."

"But I will be the one to enforce it." I crossed my arms.

A sly smirk slid across his lips, "That a challenge?"

I matched it and leaned in, a hair's breadth from his face, "A promise." he closed the gap, laughing against my lips pushing me back into the bed with his hands on my chest. I wrapped my arms up around his shoulders forcing him down with me.

"Bill" I whispered. He kissed the corner of my mouth and down my jaw. I ran my fingers and threw his hair tugging lightly, "I wasn't done talking."

He growled lightly against my throat as I pulled at his hair, "you talk too much."

I hummed, "Don't growl at me." he leaned closer to my ear kissing and biting lightly at the skin benth it, his response came as a deeper more intentionally growl. I dug my fingers into his shoulder involuntarily.

"You liked it." he said smugly, I could feel him smirking against my skin. I pushed at his chest and this time he leaned back, flopping on the bed next to me. "What?" his fingers idlily drew circles on my wrist as he waited impatiently.

"Well." I blushed looking at him, I wasn't really sure how to ask this. For once, I'm lost for words. He raised a brow sensing my struggle, but he thankfully said nothing. "I- what, well- who am I... too you?"

He looked at me quizzically, "You're Pinetree, also known as Dipper Pines. Though," he turned his head down and kissed my shoulder through a bandage I had barely registered was there, "I think Pinetree fits better."

"No- that's not really what I meant..."

He gave me the same look, "I don't follow?"

I sighed, "Am I- could I be... yourboyfriend." I looked away feeling my face on fire.

He reached up pulling my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm afraid I'm still lost. I don't know what that means?" he said, searching my face.

I practically died right there. I hid behind my hands, "geezes you would make this difficult." I breathed.

He laughed, grabbing my wrist trying to pry my hands from my face. He propped himself up on his elbow leaning over me, his hair falling in his face. "I don't mean to, but you'll have to explain this one to me. Remember I've lived in isolation from humans out here for a very long time."

Yep I definitely died of embarrassment at that, I had completely forgotten. Of fucking course he doesn't know what boyfriend means.

"Sorry." I hissed. "Like- someone you are romantically or sexually involved with in a more long term type of relationship. More long term than a lover, but short term than husband, tho most the time relationships involving the term boyfriend can become a relationship that uses the term husband. Those kinds of relationships are called marriages...." I blurted, feeling my voice get smaller and smaller the more I talk.

He blinked at me. "You're- well if that's the case then it's silly you ask. Isn't this obvious?" His hand trailed up my arm and his eyes lingered on my lips.

"No it's not, are you just in it for this, or me?" I breathed.

"Isn't it one in the same?" he asked in the same huffed raspy tone that made every hair on my neck stand.

"No... well that's part of it..." wasn't really sure, honestly I just wanted to drop the subject and die.

"Pinetree," he hummed placing his hand on my cheek, " I tore a town out of the ground for you, and left my only home to go looking for you. I missed you so much I was literally going mad, and I didn't just miss your body, I missed your mind. The way you could hold a conversation by yourself, and that look in your eye when I would tell you something new. So whatever it is that would qualify you as my boyfriend isn't that, I'm very lost. But I would do what it takes if being my boyfriend would make you happy."

I had practically completely melted. But I didn't care anymore, I pushed up to meet his lips, I felt him fall into my touch, "No, that's it, that is more than perfect." I breathed. Leaning into every touch and pouring my heart into every move. He could have it, it was all his.

Time Skip~~((;p))

Bill POV

Pinetree lay sleeping on my chest, his brown hair laying in cascades over his face, I lightly ran my fingers through it to not wake him. I had been dreading it but Elin would have my head if I didn't get up and do as they asked. So, I slowly pulled myself out from under him moving as quietly and quickly as I could out of the room.

Like they had said the town was once again on the ground. With a snap of my fingers I stood dead center of the town, people were rushing back and forth most likely trying to get out of town as fast as they could. I could see some of my family chasing people or simply enjoying taking back their land.

I clapped my hands once, loud enough to catch the attention of everyone on the road. "Thank you one and all for being so useful, keeping my family entertained while I went out of town for a bit. But I'm back now so they will join me back in the forest. Have a nice day." with that every creature of my forest turned and made their way back home while most people just stared teriffed at them or me.

I walked back with them, making sure to keep a head count of them all. The city is a little disheveled but it looks like Elin fixed the major damage, including rebuilding the shack. I guess I'll let it stand for now. But those old men are still a problem, well a problem for tomorrow at least. 

________________________________________

Little short today cause I'm tired.

Don't really have anything else to say 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 14.7K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
122K 3.8K 15
(Description really tells you nothing about the actual story/definitely not the same) Dipper is missing. Dipper has been missing for months. The last...
96.5K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...
236K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...