Flag Of Hope ( Genshin Impact...

By Densetsuzoku

(Y/N) was just your average Flag Raiser in another world, however he gave up on his job and started a new lif... More

Quick Warning
CH 01 - The Meeting
Ch 2 - Food Problems require Food solutions
CH 3 - It's Windy today, isn't it?
Ch 05 - A friendly Game with the Knights Gone wrong
Ch 06 - Sleeping near the lake is a Bad Idea
Chapter Break : Entering a New circle of fun :)
CH 07 - Learn some Manners
CH 08 - Water bottle and their uses
CH 09 - Merchant time
Ch 10 - Display of Power
Ch 11 - Invasion Prevention
Ch 12 - It's supposed to be an episode of recovery
Chapter break : Somewhere, someone is crying in pain due to the image above
CH 13 - Check up
CH 14 - Visits from Yuheng
CH 15 - Usage of a Flag
CH 16 - Liyue Vacation means Liyue Chaos?
CH 17 - Winter not so Wonderland
Ch 18 - Savior or Traitor?
CH Break - Uh oh? something is not right...
Ch 19 - Story Teller
CH20 - Time lapse Collapse
CH21 - Aerial Support...?
CH22 - Questions about the Director
CH23 - But what about that Restaurant?
CH24- Better way of Transportation
Chapter Break - The Future? or the Present?
CH25 - The Beginning of new life, Suddenly starts a fight
CH 26 - His Last Afternoon
CH 27 - Insert Title Placeholder Here
Chapter 28 - Breaking News
CH29 - Oathbounded
Ch 30 - Make your Choice
Specials 1 - If i could do it...
Sudden Announcement

Ch 04 - Drill Instructor (Y/N)!

8.9K 242 109
By Densetsuzoku

[(Y/N)'s POV]

...

"Gauge 12 : Flight!" i shouted as i balanced my whole body in the sky, Black boxes appeared in my back and started to glow, signalling that i was starting to float in the air. Dear god im never using that skill on me ever again "Lumine?!" i called out while looking around but i find no signs of her... Why the fuck was she flying in the storm again!?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ah... Sounds like a dragon to me... did i fly too high? i quickly shuttled to the left to evade something rushing to my back, turns out it was that dragon from yesterday! hey bud! "(Y/N)?!" Looking far behind that dragon, Lumine was surprised to see me flying... Nice wings by the way

"Didn't know you were having a dragon extermination!" i said as i summoned my flag "Switching Tactics, Go for the kill" my flag turned red once again and a star started circling around me and Lumine "I can't afford to use my Mana during flight and battle, im leaving this to you to finish it quickly!" 

She quickly responded with a nod and started shooting once again at the Dragon, The dragon didn't even seem to care about the damage... could the damage that Lumine was doing weak...? Ah this dragon really wants it huh?

"Screw it! Leave this to me Lumine!" i shouted while i stopped following the dragon, Lumine stopped following the dragon for a moment to see what i was doing "Imitation : Hall of Lance!" portals appeared beside me and soon started shooting Lances imbued with elemental Magic,  Let's see how you take this you damn lizard!

The dragon seemed Alarmed at the incoming damage as it tried to dodge each Lances that i sent to it. 

Too bad it didn't have dodge build

Each of the Lances directly hitted the dragon causing it to stagger, but it didn't even die. It roared angrily at my direction before flying away.

What a b****! Didn't even return my Lances to me!

As it flew to the distance I made my flag disappeared alongside of the Gauges in my back, with that happening I am currently free falling from the sky, you might ask why but I think you already knew the answer...

...

...

That's right, I don't know why I even did that

I didn't even see Lumine when I was falling but I am sure she landed safely, now to live from falling from too much height. I quickly looked around when I realized...

The fuck am I looking around for when I'm falling? Shaking my head I looked at the lake outside the city, Water is a good landing spot "Imitation : Air Canno-"

I didn't even finish casting my spell and I was already launched at high speeds towards the water....

Wait I haven't casted my barrier sp-

S p l a s h

[ Lumine and Amber quickly went out looking for (Y/N), only to find him floating in the middle of the lake, unconscious ]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

...

S c r i b b l e 

S c r i b b l e

...

"...now about your friend...."

Voices... I could hear them in this dark abyss... What Happened earlier...?

... Ah.... I became a bomb right...? ... I need to wake up...

I slowly opened my eyes only to see Paimon at my face "...you blinked, you lost the staring contest" Paimon stared at me with a surprise and started sweating "Paimon...? Stop drawing in (Y/N)'s face alright?"

Lumine's voice caused Paimon to panic... So that's why... "W-wait! P-paimon can explain!" I grabbed the little child from the head and stood from the 'resting' place I had, Scaring the others. I quickly moved to the windows and opened it "Imitation : Air cannon"I spoke with a hint of anger in my voice and sent Paimon straight to the sky

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......."

"You deserve that you damn fish bait!" I shouted at Paimon as she slowly disappeared in the sky, that fish bait seriously deserved that! "...uhm.... (Y/N)..?" i quickly closed the window and turned around "Yes, ask any questions except Taxes or anything" i walked back to the chair and sat with an uninterested smile

"Your Powers... is it okay for you to give an explanation about it?" a woman with...T h i c c Damn thighs! er.... ehem.. a woman with short gold-blonde hair tied back into a ponytail with grey-blue eyes asked me... but damn those thighs though... "If you introduce yourself and your two other co-workers then maybe i might" i said as i looked away from the source of danger, My eyes are somehow being forced to look at the thighs! noooooooo!

"I see... Then..." Dear god don't come to me and do the ara ara thing with those thighs because i swear i will join Paimon in the galaxy "My name is Jean , Acting as Grand Master of Knights of Favonius, this is Lisa, our librarian" a Woman whose dressed up as a witch waved at me with a smile, somehow my danger alarm is ringing "and this is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain" Man with a long blue hair waved at me... does this group love cosplay or something?

I guess i should introduce myself with titles too... "(L/N) (Y/N), But please call me (Y/N)" i summoned my flag and spun it around before stabbing it on the floor "entrusted with the title of 'Captain of Royal Frontline Support ', I specialized in Area buffs and Debuffs and capable of imitating powerful and dangerous Spells within seconds" i smiled as i looked at them, surely that's convincing right...?

"Royal...Frontline support...?" Jean asked again which i responded with a nod "Yes, R.F.S for short, I lead a band of Flag raisers, like myself, to helping the vanguards and such... although they already disbanded a few years ago due to being 'useless' i still lead a few of them to greater lives" Ah... i do wonder on what they are doing right now... who knows if they're still those strong men and women back then?

"Im sorry but there are no such thing as Royal Frontline support in Teyvat... Who exactly are you?" I might be smiling outside, but in the inside you could say im having a panic attack right now. i forgot this isn't the world i used to live before! Damnit my flexing urges came in again... No choice now... can't make up shit

"As i said, (L/N) (Y/N),Captain of Royal Frontline Support..." i paused for a second"...From Earth" Most of them were surprised "Earth? wasn't that just a Fairytale that someone wrote?" I chuckled from Lisa's confused statement "if it is a Fairytale for you, then this world is a Fairytale to me... to every people in my world..."

"Most of us would break into tears if our world was peaceful as this... But Alas... it isn't" i sighed heavily before leaning on the chair "Any other questions? oh and i can vouch that Lumine isn't an otherworlder like me, So anymore questions i can answer that is not a depression fuel?" 

None of them spoke for a second, giving me time to look around for something. Books, More books, And buttload of books... Perfect! i just need to find one here that might have what i had been looking for "What is your vision?" Lisa asked, she really is curios about me

"I can see very clear, up to 50 km if i boost myself" i said with a grin, my eyesight ain't that bad! "No... as in your element"...oh "Er... i...don't know?" This got everyone confused "What do you mean you don't know?"

"...because i use all Elements at my disposal...?" That statement is true, ever since i learned Imitation skills, my main element slowly blended in to the borrowed elements i had to the point that i forgot what is my element... "Hm... i guess... Ice?" Kaeya raised an eyebrow at me 

i smiled and slowly formed a crystal rose in my hand "i dont need that much Mana to use ice type skills" i closed my hand to crush the rose, turning into dust "I see, What is this Mana that you speak of?" Lisa asked again "Mana is what i use to power my actions, without Mana i would be useless" Lisa nodded again, understanding what i was saying "Bearing Mana also comes with a greater risk, such as Dying to Mana Exhaustion, in which case Depleting all of Your Gauges"

"Gauge limit break" i softly said as small Black rectangle boxes appeared in my back and started glowing, Jean was alarmed as she suddenly reached out for her sword but luckily Kaeya managed to stop her "Glowing means it still holds mana, whenever i use Imitation skills, Mana from these boxes are used. this is also how i limit my powers" i said as the boxes disappeared "They break into pieces when every Mana inside of each Gauge is used. that is the only way for them to shatter"

"Anything else?" i asked "Earlier you said you can use all elements at your disposal... can you list them all?" This time it was Jean who asked "Sure... uh i'll be using the names of what you call them alright?" she nodded. time to recite what Paimon said about Elements

"Pyro, Cryo, Hydro, Dendro, Electro, and Anemo. other elements i use that you might not have heard of is Holy and Dark" i spoke with my fingers in my chin, That was as far as i could remember "Five Elements... and two more that we haven't discovered yet..." i could hear Jean mutter to herself in disbelief "is it okay to see what this 'Holy' and 'Dark' elements are?" I nod in excitement. of course my flex instinct kicks in way too fast

"Switching Tactics, May you be blessed by the Holy light" My Flag's banner quickly changed into a Light yellow. Everyone in the room slowly got surrounded by a Yellow glow "Y'all feel high yet?" i said as i made my Flag disappear, causing the glow to die down as well "I felt... warmth...." Jean said as she looked at her hand "I can't use Dark type support for now as that would cause.." i stopped to think for a moment "...Bad things..." i covered my face and looked away, hopefully the get what i meant

"A-anyways..." Jean stuttered before fixing herself "is it okay for you to st-"

I nodded with a smile "if it's about serving under you, then I wouldn't mind at all as long as I can watch over Lumine" Jean shook her head, although I could see her small frown...

Ohoho? Do I smell love for me? Mhm that's totally the smell of love for me and my ego getting boosted "It's not really about you serving under me... I want you to help us in strengthening our knights.."

I raised an eyebrow "Are you perhaps planning on a waging a war?" She shook her head again, this time Kaeya took over for her "Past a few months ago, The Hilichurls started to grow stronger and we started losing people" I see...

Well... I suppose if it's just to help protect the town... "We will reward you if you do so, hopefully there is no reason for you to deny it?" I giggle at Jean's statement "I'm pretty sure there is nothing you could reward me with at the moment but I can work for free"

This made Her sigh in relief "Thank you..." I gave her a 'your welcome' sign "So we could talk about the Training later, What are you all planning on doing with that dragon?"

So for this part... I kinda didn't listen at all, but I could rather give a short explanation on what will they be doing

Amber, Kaeya and Lisa would be going on separate Temple with Lumine, Im tasked with training the knights right now, few talks here and there and Lumine getting to know a few of them before the four of them somehow formed a party and left to do what they needed to do leaving me and Jean alone in the room

"You seem stressed out in work" I said as I grabbed a paper from her desk, she tried to reach for it but I prevented her from doing so "Give that back" she said with a hint of small anger "You might not know but I can handle a few paperworks, let's see..." I began scanning through the paper although in the middle of the reading. She managed to grab the paper in my hands

"(Y/N)... Just please g-"

"Problems with the food because of the Hilichurl, Assign a few more guards to Patrol the farms, have Scouts to scour the Area surrounding the farm and task the removal of any Hilichurl camp spotted to the adventurer's guild" I spoke as I grabbed another piece of paper from her table, She seemed shocked as I solved the problems in her table one by one

"Ore shortage, have scouts look for an area rich in Said Ore, Build a small camp near it and begin excavating the ores, Task a few people to guard the carrier of ores back to town" I mindlessly laid the paper down to her desk and grabbed another paper

"Shortage of Manpower, Simple solution. Offer a reward for people who would join. Not too much and not too low" I placed the paper down in her desk and looked at her with a smile "there, Proved that I'm capable of Paperwork. Now you don't have to suffer alone anymore"

She stared at my eyes for a second before sighing, Looks like I got a confirmation from her

I'm pretty sure she had the same ideas about what to do on those papers from earlier, but hey. Great minds think alike!

For the past minutes after everyone left except for the two of us, I helped her do the Paperwork until there was no more reports left on her table. It wasn't that tiring but man that was a huge amount of papers

"I'm surprised you still look fine after those stack" Jean said as she sighed heavily and stood up from her desk "As I said, I had experience... Now mind guiding me to the people that I need to train?"

She nodded with a smile "I suppose that is all I could do as a thanks" I gave a little laugh "No need to thank me Jean-sama. just doing my job"

"No need for the Honorifics, (Y/N)" She smiled as she slowly walked to the door and opened it "Follow me" I obliged, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. She began to lead me outside

Outside, the weather doesn't seem to be good but there is no tornados around. Jean whispered to a guard nearby and after she finished speaking, The guard nodded and left

"So how many am I training?" I asked her as I sat on the ground " Around 12 people" That's a huge Yikes from me.. Just that few people?! "You better get some more then, or else everything that we planned were for nothing" she sadly frowned and nodded

It didn't take long for a few guards to appear, mostly around 9 people showed up, I'm guessing the others are in guard duty "Alright please listen up" Jean said as the guards tensed up "This is (Y/N) who will be helping you on your training, I hope there would be no problems during the process is it clear?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Jean looked at me and Nodded, I looked at them before speaking "I'll be introducing myself once again. I am (Y/N). And today's meeting would be me explaining changes to your work schedule" I said as I materialized a paper in my hand

"We lack in Firepower at the moment and the few people here won't work at the moment but we can start small for now" I made the paper disappear and summoned my flag "I will train you all to become the best of the best, to be as strong as this city's walls and deal damage like that dragon from earlier, However don't think that you will all have it in the easy way, Everyone who is afraid is free to back out now"

None, Perfect "then I assume you are all prepared to face the worst for the safety of this city. But just in case... Are you all ready?" I asked them with a Stern look

"Yes Sir!"

"I can't hear you!"

"SIR YES SIR!"

oooooooooh

....

I forgot the rest of the song but whatever "Imitation : Heavy Hustle" I said as I opened my hand towards the knights, Causing them to feel heavy "Now, Let's start with something simple. I want you all to walk around on this place for 5 laps non-stop alright! If I see anyone stop then your all going to repeat it until everyone finishes alright?!"

Stamina is important in battle, No matter the fight, the outcome always Depends on strength. And to get strength is not that easy. You would need a lot of stamina to build such strength

"Keep it up! I don't want anyone stopping right here, Right now!"

Jean looked at me with worry for her soldiers, I gave her an Ok sign to comfort her. "Isn't this inhumane...? They are already exhausted..." I looked at them as each of them did their best to run around, but due to the debuff I applied to them they seem to be struggling "This is to show their true potential" I said as I stretched my bones

But to my surprise, This is the first time that A small squad had not failed a test, interesting. I wonder what drives them to keep on going? I shook my head as I see the last person completed a Lap. Laying down immediately on the ground in pure exhaustion

"Switching Tactics, Revitalize my surroundings"

A green line shot down the Knights who laid down in the ground. Slowly healing them and recovering their energy "We will train until dawn, Is that clear?"

"Sir... Yes Sir!"

I looked at the sky as the dark grey clouds slowly disappeared, revealing white clouds and a blue sky, with a smile on my face I looked at them

"Break Time is over, Back to training!"

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Word count :  3,110

Dear God my heart jumped in joy when I saw those two comments

Thank you so much for the support! I'll do my very best!

Finished writing this in 11:40PM.

Time to sleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.9K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...
281K 7.2K 35
What if Xiao wasn't the last Yaksha? What if one of the "dead" Yakshas survived? Karmic Debt. Madness. Could anyone possibly survive that? The answer...
20.8K 644 28
Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional detective as an assistant for 2 months. Howe...
228K 5.9K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...