Michael Jackson Imagines: Swe...

By XxSweetnStickyxX

Welcome to the Sweaty Seduction Suites. Prepare for a bumpy, wild, wet ride throughout the series. Can you ha... More

I. Liberian Girl: A Dance to Remember
III. Dirty Diana: Daddy's Home
IV. Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 1)
β–ͺ Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 2)
V. Give In To Me: Quenching His Desire
VI. The Lady in His Life: Yearning for One's Love
VII. I Just Can't Stop Loving You: A Lover's Heart
VIII. Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 1]
β–ͺ Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 2]
VIIII. In the Closet: Under the Spell

II. Come Together: My 'Sweet' Disease

3.7K 47 7
By XxSweetnStickyxX

**This one is for one of my home girls, whose real name I will not use. She will go by the name of "Candy". Thank me later girl!**

(EXPLICIT 🔥)

It was the middle of July, a hot summer's night and Candy was watching her man, Michael perform live that night. Come Together was the last song and the crowd was hype, thousands of fans screaming and singing, going wild, wanting Michael just as bad as she wanted him. Candy was sitting on the front row. As she watched him perform, she was so turned on by his aggressive stature, and his rapsy voice, she sweated from head to toe, biting her lips and swaying her hips, thinking about what she's gonna do to him afterwards. The way Michael moved his hips in those tight leather pants, the way the drops of sweat beads dripped down on his glistening chest, showing off his pecks behind his ripped white shirt, made Candy so horny, she started flicking her tongue out at him, getting his attention. When he noticed her, he bit his lips, grabbed his crotch, stood in front of her and started thrusting his bell tip in her direction. The girls in the crowd went nuts! Wet panties were thrown all over the stage and all Michael could do was blush, biting those sexy lips of his for the millioneth time. Whew what a night!

After the show, Candy got up and walked backstage to his dressing room where she knew he'll come to afterwards. As she was waiting for him, she walked over to his long burgundy love couch that was against the wall and laid down on there, inhaling his masculine scent that was embedded within the cushions. She rubbed all over it, eyes closed, moaning to herself, thinking about what she's gonna do to him. As she heard commotion down the hall, she heard a soft, sweet giggle, knowing who it was. It was getting closer to the door and as the door swung open, to Michael's surprise, he seen his girlfriend laying on the couch with her legs wide open, waiting for him. He smiled and gazed at her with those big, brown bedroom eyes. He stood there for some time because one of his guards asked him, "Everything ok, Mike?" He peeped in and seen Candy, thinking she was a groupie. "Ma'am you can't be in here." Michael told him, smiling "No, no. She's just fine. This is my woman, Candy. Wait for me outside. It'll be just a few minutes." The guard walked away and Michael closed the door slowly, locking it.

As Michael stood in that same one spot, he folded his arms, smiling and biting his lips, staring at her without saying a word. Candy sat up on the couch, got up, and slowly catwalked over to her man, one hand on her hip and the other touching her neck. Her attire was to die for -- she matched the same outfit Michael had worn tonight: tight, black leather pants, her silver belt buckle, her open toed black high heels with silver linings and a white shirt, except hers was a tank top, perfectly fitting around her perky breasts, which sat up high. She felt extremely confident for what she had planned for them to do. As she was close in front of him, making eye contact with him, Candy said in a seductive tone with her hands rubbing his glistening, sweaty chest, "I enjoyed your performance tonight. You know you looked so sexy out there, right?" Michael smiled, his big hands sliding down her hips and said, "I seen you. I couldn't resist your presence." Candy could feel his dick throbbing against her thighs, and his heartbeat getting faster as she rubbed his neck. Candy whispered in his ear, "Ssss, you know why I came in here right?" She moaned softly as she inhaled his Tom Ford scent, rubbing her lips on his collarbone. Michael closed his eyes and leaned his head back, biting his lips and groaning under his breath. As Candy continued to rub his chest, Michael's hands slowly took off her shirt, stroking her perky breasts. Candy was feeling so hot, she grabbed his hand and they walked over to the love seat. She pushed him down, taking off her heels, throwing them to the side. Michael sat with his legs wide open, hands rubbing his thighs, watching her in arousement.

Candy slowly stripped out of her clothes in front of him, swaying her body, her ass out and stroking herself. The only clothing left on her were her bra and panties, for she'll leave that for him to take off of her. Candy could see Michael's dick rise through the middle of his pants, biting his lips, his eyes observing her body up and down. Candy climbed on top of him and their lips met passionately. Michael's hands were delicately caressing her back, moving them down to her ass cheeks, squeezing them, spanking them, which made her groan deeply into his mouth. As their lips spread apart, Candy grabbed the back of Michael's neck, leaned her head back, closed her eyes and moaned, "Sssss, mmmm Michael." He was kissing and sucking on her neck, his dick throbbing against her wet panties. She started grinding his dick and whimpering. While kissing her neck, Michael slowly unhooked Candy's bra and tossed it to the side. Candy's hands were up, playing in her hair, straddling on top of her man's dick as he cupped both her breasts with his hands, stroking them, flicking her nipples and licking each one, swirling them with the tip of his tongue. Candy was so turned on, a shocking wave of arousement went through her entire body, moaning, panting heavily, "Mmmm, oh baby, yes! Right there! Uhh uhh uhh!"

Before Candy knew it, Michael picked her up by her thighs, firmly gripping her ass and laid her back first onto the couch. He stripped out of all of his clothes, getting completely naked for her and slowly began to slip Candy's panties down and toss them to the side. He spread her legs wide, rubbed them up and down and suddenly went down on her. As he licked her clit so slowly, she grabbed his curls, rubbed his scalp and moaned, "Ssssmmm yes! Uhhh uhhh baby." His tongue was going deeper and deeper inside of her, tasting every last ounce of her sticky juices. As he moved his head side to side, licking the lips of her pussy, he looked up at her, making eye contact, rubbing her breasts with both his hands, twirling her nipples. Suddenly, he sat up, stuck his finger inside of her and swirled it onto her aching clit, marinating her juices. He made his pouty face, for she felt so good to him.

The more Candy moaned at his touch, the faster he stimulated her pussy until she creamed right onto his fingers. He rubbed his sticky fingers all around her swollen pussy and moaned under his breath, "Mmm baby, you're so wet for me. Ssssss I love it, yeah? You love it baby?" She moaned in a high pitched voice, "Yes baby, mmm ssss!" Michael went down on her again, but this time, he put his whole mouth around her pussy and let his tongue swirl some more around her clit. Candy was so horny, she opened her legs even wider, touching and rubbing her own breasts. Michael then took her legs, slowly closed them and admired the shape of her pussy. He took his long fingers, and traced all around it, sticking it from the hood down to the middle, up and down, inside and out. He watched her body language, how she arched her back, and how good he was making her feel. Michael said in a deep sensual voice, panting, "Sssss moan for me baby. Please." Candy moaned, her body rhythmatically moving to the movement of his fingers working her wet pussy. He slowly spread her legs again, going down on her, pulling her clit with his teeth. He moaned so deeply into her clit, the vibrations made her blood rush to her head. He came up, slowly put his dick inside her and said, "I got you baby. I want you to feel all of me." He thrusted his body so slowly inside of her, the sound of her juices making her go insane. Beads of sweat were dripping down from his wet curls to his forehead. He leaned in and kissed her, tonging her down, making sure she tasted herself. "Mmmmmm..." Her moans were so intense that when the kiss parted, Candy's thighs quivered, making her grip onto Michael's back, pinching it as he was still thrusting his veiny dick inside of her.

Candy wanted Michael to go as deep inside of her as she knew he could, so she shouted, "Deeper baby! Mmm deeper. I want it all in my belly." Michael thrusted even harder inside of her, but knowing at the same time he didn't want to hurt her either. "Mmmm faster baby!" Candy moaned so desperately, rubbing his back, her legs tightly wrapped around his slim waist. The faster Michael went, the higher the chances were for both of them to climax at the same time. Michael moaned and grunted, sweat dripping down from his face onto Candy's breasts. The way her breasts jiggled, the faster Michael went, making him moan even more deeply and loudly, his head leaned back, eyes closed, mouth opened, breathing heavily, biting his lips grunting in desperation. Candy screamed, "Ahh!! Ahh!! Yes! Yes! Baby! Uhh!", all with each breath she took. Instantly, Michael pulled out and squirted his nut all over her hard nipples. Candy's body shuddered, squirting everywhere, using her fingers to taste her own pussy. Both panted heavily, looking at each other smiling. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, rubbing her face. He gritted his teeth, thinking about how each time he's made love to her, it was amazing each time. They blew each others minds; they were perfect for each other.

Michael tongued kissed Candy and tickled her swollen clit. As they parted their kiss, Michael licked his lips and said to her, "Ssss baby, you are my sweet disease. I love you so much. I cannot get enough of you." After one last kiss, both cleaned themselves up, and got dressed. Michael then said, "Let me take you home." As they walked out of the dressing room, arm in arm, down the hall, Michael's guards looked at both of them in utter disbelief. They looked at each other and whispered in unison, "Daammmnnnn!!!"

Of all the times his guards have stood outside his dressing room, they've never heard anything like that come from him. All they could do was walk off and follow him to where him and Candy were going. No further questions needed to be asked. That was his business.

Oh yeah. Michael's the man. That's how you "put on a show."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 124 14
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY πŸ«ΆπŸ½πŸ’¦
19.3K 735 36
Imagine that one day, all of a sudden you wake up in a completely different world. A world so similar and yet completely different. What would you do...
315K 7.7K 200
ππ”ππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ 𝐎𝐍: βŠ°β€’β₯ πŸ”π“π‡ 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ– βž½β”€π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒβ”€β₯ 🀍The second part to my Moonwalk series, humbly compiled despite how...
2.5K 83 5
πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ πš πš’πš•πš• πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŠπš’πš— πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πš’πšŒπš’πš πšŒπš˜πš—πšπšŽπš—πš πšœπšžπšŒπš‘ 𝚊𝚜 πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš• πšŒπš˜πš—πšοΏ½...