I've Got This Friend ( c.h )

By Eri_nnnnnn

Peyton is kinda ashton Irwins sister.Yes Irwin as in drummer for 5sos.They weren't actually related but ashto... More

Full Description
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/n
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Important A/N

Chapter 35

143 4 1
By Eri_nnnnnn

Michael's P.O.V.

I am Switzerland.

In other words, I like to think of myself as the neutral one in all of this. Molly was definitely taking Peyton's side and I think that Ashton is just mad at everyone. Luke, I don't know about him. I feel like he sides with Peyton, but Calum is his best friend so he could be siding with Calum for all I know.

I'm not the type of person to really get involved in drama that isn't mine because I don't want to be involved in drama that isn't mine. It was hard to not be involved in it though because this whole house revolved around it. I knew that Calum felt like shit about the whole thing and that the best thing for him would be to get out of the house.

And when I told him that, he was excited. The one thing I didn't expect was for him to want to drag me out of the house at 11pm. I didn't know what he wanted to do, but I didn't think we needed to do it at 11pm. Let me remind you if I haven't told you yet, it's 11pm. I didn't even know where I was going in the daylight, let alone night time.

"Where are you going at 11 at night?" Molly wasn't exactly happy that I was leaving now because for once in her life she was tired before midnight and liked having me with her when she fell asleep.

"Calum wants to go out tonight and I couldn't say no to him." She used the same reasoning towards me when it came to Peyton the other day so I was definitely going to use it against her.

"Fine." She slumped down."Just stay safe, alright?"

"You're such a mom." I joked.

"I love you," she kissed me.

"To the moon." I smiled.

"And back."

That was something that we did. It wasn't like a frequent thing, but when we really wanted to tell each other how much we loved each other, it came to that and we ended up doing it exactly like that. I was always to the moon and she was always back. She would always be waiting for me to come back and I was always far away and in other world when I was touring, it basically felt like I was on the moon and she was back on planet earth, far away.

Sure, Molly went with us on this tour, but she hasn't always been on every tour we've ever been on. We've traveled to the UK countless times to write and we lived there for a while and Molly wasn't there for that. This was her gap year and her family was well off so she didn't even have to argue or fight with her parents to let her go on tour with me. I'm sure that if they had held up a fight, Molly would've been able to win anyways.

Her parents liked me, I think. When we started dating, they didn't like me and I was positive. I was some boy who dropped out of high school to be in a band that hadn't made it yet. I didn't have much money because I didn't have a job, and I hung out with my friends too much, but that was just because of the band. Plus, I didn't look- well clean. I looked lost.

But they saw how much I loved Molly and I tried hard to make her happy. I did random little jobs so that I could buy her the nice things that she deserved, even though she got mad at me sometimes for doing that because "she didn't need those kinds of things when she had me", but I knew that I had to do that. She was worth a million bucks and I was worth nine, well now I'm worth more, but still.

They eventually learned to love me and got used to me and my crazy hair colors. They loved Molly too much to actually hate me anyways. It's been two years anyways and it didn't seem like Molly and I would be breaking up any time soon.

"I think Peyton is awake still. Why don't you hang out with her?"

"I probably will." She sighed, grabbing her phone from the nightstand and getting up. "I want to get a snack first."

"Alright. I'll see you later baby." I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room and into the living room where Calum was sitting and watching soccer highlights. "Ready to go Cal?"

"Yes sir," Calum stood up, pointing to the window, "it looks like you have perfect timing too Michael."

"So, where are we going bro?" I finally asked Calum. He never told me what we were doing to be honest.

"You'll see when we get there." He was hiding something from me, which was rare, but I'm sure that he had a good reason for it.

"Alright."

I found myself not talking during the car ride. It was a combination of being tired and only wanting to asking about where were were going or how he was doing with the whole situation. Instead of irritate him, I decided not to talk to him unless spoken to.

We stopped in front of a lit up building that read TATTOOS & PIERCINGS. I made eye contact with Calum and he nodded, confirming my suspicions. "We're going in there?"

"Not so punk rock now, are we Michael?" He cracked a joke.

"No, I'm still punk rock." I disagreed, "I just didn't expect you to bring me to a tattoo parlor at 11pm."

"I don't know. I've been really wanting a tattoo lately and I know the others will try and talk me out of it. Well, the others besides-" he stopped mid sentence, "anyways, I got a consent from my mom and the guy here agreed to do it for me."

"What are you going to get?"

"I'm thinking MMXII on my collarbone."

"That's cool." He nodded, walking into the shop and signing in.

"You should get one too."

"Now?" Now, I know I'm supposed to be punk rock but I am a rational person.

"Yeah now."

"Um..."

"Come on Michael. It'll be awesome." Calum placed his arm around me and pointed to the various tattoo options on the wall.

Getting a tattoo had always fascinated me. I really wanted on and my mom said that if my band made it I could get one and I think this counts as making it. Plus, Molly thought tattoos were hot and I'd probably get laid immediately if I got one. "I don't even know what to get."

"You'll think of something. Just do it bro."

"I mean," I looked around at the shop and felt a knot in my stomach. I shouldn't be nervous about this. I mean, hundreds of people get tattoos all the time.

"I should probably ask my mom." That was a good one and could always get me out of these situations.

"I already texted her and asked because I knew you'd try that one." Calum laughed, showing me his phone with the text message from my mom saying that I could get a tattoo.

"You said you wanted one and now is your chance." Valid point

"Fine," I wasn't going to win.

We both filled out our paperwork and then the tattoo artist called us both into the room. The room wasn't closed off; in fact it was very open. There were two chairs and two tattoo artists, one for the each other us.

"Alright, one in each chair." He instructed.

Calum's tattoo artist asked him where he wanted his tattoo and Cal pointed to his chest, right under his collar bones and then removed his shirt so that the artist had space to work. Calum laid back in his chair, pulled out his phone and the tattoo guy began to write on Calum's skin.

My guy proceeded to ask me the same questions and I stared at him before deciding on what I wanted. I whispered into his ear, not wanting Calum to hear because I wanted it to be a surprise; a surprise for everyone.

The tattoo needle stung, I'm not gonna lie, but I've felt worse so overall it wasn't the worst thing in the entire world. I actually almost dozed off during it because I was tired, but the buzzing noise made it impossible.

I heard screaming out side of the building and through the mirror a few feet away from me, I could see that there were teenage girls outside of the building along with a few massive paparazzi dudes with cameras. They were flashing pictures left and right and I heard Calum groan next to me.

"Of course they found us. I wanted the tattoo to be a surprise." Calum explained as my arm was wiped rapidly with a paper towel and then my guy stood up and announced that he was done.

"Thanks." I said before getting up and lifting up my right arm to see what the tattoo itself looked like. To be honest, I was really glad that Calum convinced me to get a tattoo.

"What did you get bro?" Calum tried to lean up, but was restrained because there was still a needle on his skin.

"I'll show you later."

"Why can't you show me now?"

"I want Molly to be the first one to see it." She had to be the first one to see it.

"Fine." Calum knew that it must've been really personal because I usually shared everything with the boys and if I said it involved Molly, it was probably really coupley.

I waited about 10 more minutes for Calum's tattoo to be finished before the two of us had to be escorted out of the building by security. I wanted to meet the fans, but it was past midnight, we were in front of a tattoo parlor, and the cops had been called because of the loud noise. I don't blame people for complaining about the loud noises; teenage girls were on a different level when it came to being loud.

When we arrived home, the house was dark and I'm pretty sure that everyone was sleeping. I said goodnight to Calum before we parted our ways and I saw a light on under my bedroom door telling me that either Molly was awake or Molly had fallen asleep with the light on while she was waiting for me to return home. She was like a parent in that manner. It wasn't annoying though, it was actually kind of cute.

You probably shouldn't believe me though because I say that everything she does is cute.

The second expectation was the correct one; she fell asleep with the light on while waiting for me.

I pulled my shirt off over my head and crawled into bed next to her, reaching over her to turn off the lamp that she had left on.

"Michael?" She muttered into my arm.

"Sorry Mols, I didn't mean to wake you." I apologized, kissing her forehead.

"No, it's fine." She sat up slowly, opening her eyes completely to stare at me. "So, what did you guys do?"

"We went to a tattoo parlor." Her eyes opened wider, staring at me in awe.

"Did you-"

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well, let me see!" She clapped her hands, excited like a little five year old kid on Christmas morning.

"I didn't plan on getting one but Calum convinced me to so I just came up with it on the spot and I really hope that you like it. But, if you don't I can always get it removed or something because they have places that do-"

Molly cut me off, "stop rambling and show me it!"

"Alright." I lifted up my arm to show her the phrase "to the moon" printed on my arm in a fancy looking script.

"To the moon." She read outside before smiling and bringing her hands to my face so she could pull me closer to her and kiss me.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it." I could've sworn I saw tears forming in her eyes, but she hated when I pointed that kind of stuff out and it usually lead to more tears, so I left it alone.

"Good, I was worried you wouldn't."

"What happens if we break up and then you have this tattooed on your arm?" She brought up a point, but I thought it through in the few moments before I told the guy what I wanted on my skin.

"I can't imagine us breaking up." I admitted, "I don't know what my life would be like without you." I ran my hands over hers. "Why, do you think that we'll break up?"

"I hope not." She kissed me again.

"I'm tired, let's go to bed." I told her.

She reached over and turned off the light before scooting back towards me. I pulled her into my chest and I was the big spoon, like usual.

"I love you." She muttered into the pillow.

"To the moon."

"And back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 0 10
You're Ashton's sister, the one of three siblings of world rockstar Ashton Irwin. You went to University and will graduate in photography. Photograph...
CODA By M =)

Fanfiction

94.3K 2.7K 41
Making her dreams come true with her best friends is everything Carter Heart could have hoped for, but it won't be easy. The introduction of a certai...
41.9K 545 42
"How about we go on tour with 5SOS?" A story about two friends who's summer takes an unexpected turn.. highest rankings: #3 in calumhood #4 in micha...
1.8K 82 39
' what does this all lead to? " I ask kissing his chin ' a happy boy and a happy girl. They started out as friends and became more than that in a ma...