I'm Your Daughter (Sirius Bla...

By -LoonyLupinn_

More

MAIN CAST
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60 (EPILOGUE)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (1)
S P E C I A L C H A P T E R (2)
NOTE
UNDER EDITING NOTE (2)

CHAPTER 47

6.5K 190 62
By -LoonyLupinn_

"Re-Regulus?"

———

"You Arse why did you attack my Daughter!" Sirius said tackling Regulus.

"Woah" Lyra said, breaking them apart.

"Dad, he came there to check on you" Lyra said dragging her father away from her Uncle.

"But that's impossible you're dead" Sirius added, looking at Regulus with tears.

"They never found a body remember?", Regulus said, Sirius ran to him again this time hugging him, he cursed at the boy for not telling him anything he was happy that he was back, he was here with him.

"But you have the Dark mark, do you go to meetings?" Sirius asked ones they were sat down at the dinning table, He was going to speak when Lyra went to the dinning room, took her usual seat, and spoke.

"Grandma Would be Happy to see you, Even Kreacher" Lyra said looking at Regulus, Regulus was shocked by her words, and kept on staring at her, even Sirius chuckled at his brothers reaction.

"The house elf likes me, unlike Dad, and Grandma and I talk" Lyra said with a shrug, some of the order members sat with them shocked that Regulus is alive.

"But you're dead" Mrs. Weasley said looking at Regulus.

"That's what all of us thought Molly, Regulus has been hiding in America for years, and it was Lyra who found him, under the name of Julian Smith" Sirius said, and Lyra waved at them.

"To correct you my Dear Father, I bumped to him, so technically He found me" Lyra said in a matter of fact tone.

"Are you sure she's your daughter?" Regulus joked, and Sirius chuckled.

"I'm sure", He said with a smile.

"It really is to bad that the twins are at their flat Dear" Mrs. Weasley said giving Lyra a small smile.

"That's okay Mrs. Weasley, I saw them earlier today" Lyra said, and Mrs. Weasley was shocked.

"They were with us Molly don't worry" Remus said.

"I'll be at my old room with 'Mione, you still need to talk" Lyra said heading for the door.

"Ms. Black as I remember you are part of the order" Dumbledore said stopping her from her tracks.

"Silly me", She said taking a seat beside Tonks.

"Introductions are necessary since it was years, when we last saw you" Dumbledore said.

"Actually Sir, it isn't necessary anymore, I know most of you in here, and I asked a few questions as well, so there is no need to worry", He said in his British accent.

"Even if you stayed there for years I must say your accent is still strong" Tonks commented.

"Thank you my Dear Niece" Regulus said with a smile.

"Regulus?" Someone said from behind, a voice Lyra knew to well it was Snape's.

"Ah, Severus, good to see you old friend", Regulus said smiling at him, and Snape returned it.

"But how, you're dead" He said still confused.

"No body was found remember?" Regulus said, and Snape regained his posture looking at them.

"Ms. Black I thought, you're at America" He said with a raised brow.

"She was the one who found Regulus, Severus, looks like Regulus was lurking at the dark" Dumbledore said with a chuckle.

"Lurking at the dark?" Snape repeated.

"You see Professor, I met him, as a person named Julian Smith, and I never really knew him, I'd like to tell the story, but it would take to long" Lyra said, and Dumbledore agreed with her.

"I think it's time we start our meeting" Dumbledore said, and they sat down.

As they were talking Lyra couldn't help, but think on why Regulus hid all of those years, Tonks must've noticed her zoning out, for she nudged her.

"I think that's all" Dumbledore said dismissing them.

"Ms. Black, you'll be staying here, and Regulus you should look after her in America, if that's alright", Dumbledore informed the boy, and he smiled.

"I've been doing that ever since she told me she's a Black" Regulus said with a smile, and the Headmaster returned it.

"You can go to bed Ly, I'll talk to your Uncle, you can head back tomorrow" Sirius said and gave Lyra a hug.

"Don't do anything with Remus tonight" Lyra said with a shudder.

"How'd you know?" Sirius asked amused.

"Oh please, Remus has an obvious hickey at his neck, you're not that good at hiding" Lyra said and Sirius turned a deep shade of red.

"I wonder" Regulus said with a smirk.

"Off to bed Ly!" Sirius said, and Lyra laughed before heading out.

"So, you and Remus, huh?" Regulus said ones they were the only ones there.

"Yeah, pray tell Reg, why didn't you show yourself these past few years?" Sirius said.

"I don't know" Regulus admitted, even he doesn't know the answer to it.

"You could've come here" Sirius said.

"Me? Come back to this hell hole? I'm surprised you went back here" Regulus said looking at him.

"I had to, I'm still on the run, and I offered this house to the order" Sirius said.

"Want to go back to the old days Reg?" He asked, the boy smiled and hugged Sirius.

"I'd love to" He said, hugging his brother.

"You want to play the piano?" Regulus asked with a smirk.

"I'm still better than you" Sirius said matching his smirk.

"Oh, I beg to differ" Regulus said, and Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Want a bet?" Sirius said.

"You're on" Regulus said, and the two sprinted to the hall like five year olds, but as they went near the door they can already hear someone playing.

"Who's playing?" Regulus asked Sirius.

"Let's find out" He said, and the two of them bursted in.

"Bloody hell!" One of the boys said, which is Ron.

"Hi?" Harry said awkwardly looking at Sirius, and Regulus.

"Potter's boy?" Regulus asked Sirius, and the boy nodded.

"Who's he?" Draco asked from behind, and the pointed, at Regulus, but as he looked at him closely be gasped.

"But you're dead!" Draco exclaimed.

"How many times do I have to answer this question?" Regulus said looking at Sirius.

"A dozen" Sirius joked, and Regulus punched his arm lightly.

"I think Introductions are necessary" Draco said straightening his posture.

"I'm Draco Malfoy" He said, and Regulus smiled.

"Looks like you took a different path, I'm proud of you little Malfoy" Regulus said patting him at the back.

"You're read heads so I have a feeling that you're Weasley's" Regulus said pointing at the two.

"And I know who you are" Regulus said now looking at Harry with a smile.

"You're Sirius' brother?" A girl said from behind.

"Yes, I am, and you are?" Regulus asked looking at Hermione.

"Hermione Granger" She said.

"Muggle-born?" Regulus asked and Hermione nodded.

"Nice to meet you" He said, and went to the piano, Lyra was sitting at the chair looking at them clearly amused.

"You were the one playing?" Regulus asked and Lyra nodded.

"You didn't told me you taught her how to play" Regulus said looking at Sirius with a playful glare.

"Actually Aunt Andy taught me how, are you going to play?" Lyra said standing up from the chair.

"We were, but if you were playing it's fine" Regulus said and Lyra smiled.

"Don't sweat it Uncle Reg, we were going to bed anyways, they're just stubborn" Lyra said pointing at the five.

"Just like you" The five countered.

"I'm hurt" Lyra said sarcastically before pulling them out of the room.

"I forgot you were sent to Azkaban" Regulus said sitting at the chair.

"Sorry for not being there Siri, I was a coward" Regulus said looking down.

Sirius looked at him, and sighed. Sirius walked to Regulus and sat beside them putting a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine Reg, we both were on the run" Sirius said, and Regulus seemed to calm down.

"Okay, how about we continue our little competition old man" Regulus said, and Sirius glared at him, he laughed at him and stuck his tongue out.

"And I thought we were being sentimental" Sirius said in a fake hurt expression.

"Well you are old" Regulus said trying not to laugh.

"At least I have a boyfriend" Sirius said with a smirk.

"Ah yes, the infamous story of Remus Lupin, and Sirius Black, Wolfstar isn't it?" Regulus said with a smirk, and a raised brow.

"How'd you know about that?" Sirius questioned.

"Snape told me, and I was happy that you're happy with him" Regulus said.

"How is it that Snape always beats us to it?" Sirius said looking angry at the slimey git.

"What do you mean?" Regulus asked his eyebrows furrowed.

"Snape gave Lyra a hint at her fifth year, she didn't confront Remus, nor myself, I mean back then I was a git of a father" Sirius said, and Regulus laughed.

"How did she know then?" Regulus said, getting curious at the story.

"She saw me and Remus making out in my room, I forgot to close the damn door, she didn't talk to me for months, but for Remus, before she went to Hogwarts" Sirius ranted, and Regulus laughed.

"It's a good thing I didn't end up the same bloody path" Regulus said still laughing his arse.

"You usually fight with her?" Regulus asked and He nodded.

"We had a recent fight, but now were good" Sirius said with a smile.

And that night, he and Regulus caught up with everything that happened for the oast years that they were not in eachother's life.

———

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
411K 11.1K 59
Cassiopeia is just your average witch at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry. Well, besides being the adopted daughter of the notorious death...
182K 4.2K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc