Darling β€’ Fred Weasley x read...

By ruthie_smc1

Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow fo... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four

Chapter thirty three

2.3K 56 76
By ruthie_smc1

I stand in the freezing cold corridor at thirty past ten, the sound of the grandfather clock ticking in the distance. The hall is empty and dimly lit, this one being one of the least used. I hear the swift taps of a person's shoes, scurrying on the old, stone flooring.

I duck behind a wall, trying my best to conceal myself. "Y/n!" A voice whispers, the footsteps inching forward.

"Harry?" I question back, peeking my head around the corner and meeting his curious blue eyes.

"Hey, why did you want to meet me? Couldn't we have just spoken in your dorm?"

"No, It's important and no one can know about it. Not even our friends." I state as I lead him to the door at the end of the corridor.

"Well, what is it?" He asks, being pulled outside into the darkness of the night. "What the hell! Why are we out here? It's bloody cold!" He whispers aggressively.

"We can't have anyone hearing us. Now come on I have to make sure no one has followed us." We walk along the stone wall of the school, glancing behind us once in a while to be safe. My eyes make contact with the deep blackness of the forbidden forest, the screeching and cooing from the creatures of the night being easily heard.

"Alright, we've walked far enough. What's going on?" He demands, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Okay. When I was at Dumbledore's earlier I discovered something-" I begin, being interrupted by the crunching of the fall leaves beneath someone's heavy footsteps. "Shit!" I frantically look around for someplace to hide but instead, the large figure revealed itself from the cloak of darkness by taking a step towards us.

"Harry!" Hagrid exclaims. "What are you doing out here so late at night?" He takes a glance to the right, noticing my presence. "And you too y/n?"

"I just had something to tell Harry. I didn't want to speak about it in front of the others." I say, referring to Hermione, Ron, and everyone else.

"Ohhh I see." He responds as a strong gust of chilling wind flows towards us, causing goosebumps to rise on the surface of my skin. "It's getting a bit cold out here, why don't you two come back with me." He offers.

"Um sure." I hesitate for a moment before following the large man alongside Harry who's arms are wrapped around his body.

He forces the oversized door open and shuts it once Harry and I make it inside. A fire burns in the farthest corner of Hagrid's hut like usual, the smokey scent welcoming us with kindness while its warmth surrounds our bodies.

Harry and I sit on the giant brown leather couch beside the flames as Hagrid prepares us each a cup of hot tea. "So, what's going on?" Harry asks.

"Well, there's a lot."

"Okay..."

"I was in Dumbledore's office this morning and he told me something. More like showed me but I didn't believe what I was seeing or hearing for a good few hours." Hagrid hands Harry and I each a steaming cup of pomegranate tea. I quickly place mine onto the wooden table in front of me, the heat taking a few seconds to leave my skin.

"What did he show you?" Harry questions eagerly. I take a deep breath, reliving the image once again in my mind.

"It was your mother. She was holding you whilst rocking in a chair in your home. The same scene as the picture that appeared to you this morning." He eyes me with a confused expression.

"Then, your father walked in, accompanied by another child. Their child."

"Wait. So, I have a sibling? Why did Dumbledore go to you for this?" He questions irritatedly.

"That's the thing, I was the child..." His irked expression drops as he eyes me oddly, trying desperately to make sense of my words.

"What?" He whispers, staring at the ground.

"Harry, I'm your sister." I say, making clear of his suspicion. Both Hagrid and Harry's eyes grow wide with shock, filling the room with silence.

"Why would Dumbledore keep this from you?" Hagrid questions in his low voice.

"He told me other things. About myself I mean. Obviously, I'm not a Parkinson like everyone perceives. When Voldemort killed your parents," Hagrid shutters at the name. "he attempted to kill you but had no intention of doing the same to me."

"Why?"

"Apparently, he saw 'potential' in me. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. I would never help him. But, when he got to me, he scarred my ankle." I lift the lower part of my pant leg, making the mark visible.

"I got a part of him when he did this, just like you did, but a different kind. Remember at the burrow, when I told everyone about my mind-reading ability?"

"Mind- you can read minds y/n?" Hagrid questions in shock.

"Oh, yeah. Since my fifteenth birthday." I turn back to Harry's nervous blue eyes. 

"I can only read minds when I see this one star. Maybe it's his star or calling or something, I don't know, but it has to do with Voldemort. That's also why he put a moon to symbolize the ability."

"So, what? You're destined to be a death eater then?" Harry asks.

"I don't know. You know I would never do that willingly."

"What if it was for someone you love?..." I pause, not wanting to reply. I glance up at him, giving him my reluctant answer.

We say goodbye to Hagrid after we sworn him to secrecy and hurry back into the castle. Harry takes the shortcut back to the dorms while I take the long way, my goal being to think. I hold my arms tight, the light draft still beating onto my ankles.

My breaths are shallow as I try to be as quiet as possible. I gaze out the windows as I come to a terrifying realization. Voldemort wants me.

What if he comes and tries to take me away and my friends get hurt? What if worse? What if- I silence my spiraling immediately, the worries still wandering nonchalantly in the back of my head, banging against the walls of my skull. I can't let them get hurt. I should run away. It will be better for them. I should run away...

Swift and almost silent footsteps echo through the corridor reaching my ears instantaneously. I don't notice them at first. My dark thoughts overwhelm my senses to the point of my body practically just being a walking zombie.

As I notice the noises, I duck behind a wall, hoping that in my vacancy, the person hadn't seen me.

The steps come closer, now only a few feet away. I press my back up against the dark corridor wall, trying to compress myself as best I can. As the frigid stones make contact with my skin, a shiver travels up my spine, causing a shuttered breath to leave my lungs.

A whisper caused my body to release its tension immediately.

"George?" Fred whispers before peeking his head around the solid wall. Our eyes connect and for a second it felt as if nothing had changed but it ended very quickly and his annoyed expression appears back onto his face. "Oh." He mutters. "I was looking for George."

"I assumed so. He's in Ron's dorm."

"How would you know that?" He retorts.

"He told me." I respond vaguely, walking past him. He catches up quickly being that for every two strides I take, he takes one.

"Oh, so you give up on me and go for my twin?"

"How dare you accuse me of that!"

"Well, it's not accusing if it's true!" I turn around to face him with an anger-filled expression.

"I would never fucking do that to anyone! Especially you. Merlin, I can't believe you think of me that way." I flick my head back and continue forward with hurt written across my features. We are silent for a moment before he speaks again.

"Why are you out so late?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I retort.

"Don't give me that shit." He spits and I scoff in response.

"Why do you care? My response will probably be too boring for you anyways."

"Boring? Where the fuck did you get that from?"

I don't respond as I continue into the common room. The usual warm, inviting space is empty, the fire is out and it's so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Fucking look at me when I'm talking to you!" He snaps. I swallow, the memories of my childhood flooding back.

The yelling. The shouting. The screaming...

It was all too much.

"I have to go." I say, taking a step towards the door.

"Typical. Say hi to your boyfriend for me, yeah?" He requests sarcastically.

"He's not my fucking boyfriend Fredrick!" I turn around to face him, our eyes piercing into one another's with rage.

"Who is he then? Because the whole school seemed to have made that pretty clear when they heard you made out with him!"

"I didn't do shit! He kissed me! I would never fucking do that! God, why can't you just believe me?"

"Because you're bloody lying! They saw you y/n!"

"Oh yeah? Are you so sure they told you everything? Like the part when I shoved him away and I told him off? Where I fucking said that I didn't see him like that? Where I literally said that I loved you? Or did they miss that part!"

His nostrils are flared and his lip is lifted into a snarl.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"That you truly don't love him."

"I don't love him." I state sternly.

"Again."

"I don't love him." He steps closer to me, his body presses mine against the common room wall. The light of the moon shines onto his eyes, causing them to glisten slightly. I feel myself begin to feel weaker against his dominance.

"And me?"

"Really Fred?" I respond sharply.

"Say it." He urges, his hand wrapping around my throat, squeezing the sides gently.

"I love you." I admit, being overthrown by his seductive gaze.

"Do you love George?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Good."

His eyes flicker between my lips and eyes. His hand grips onto my waist, keeping his other where it is.

His warm hand burns into my frozen skin, his rings creating fresh imprints on it. His thumb slides down my bottom lip, revealing my lower row of teeth. His warm minty breath fans the lower half of my face.

As I inhale, the peppermint essence burns the walls of my trachea as it travels down to my lungs. My breathing shutters as he presses harder against my body, his lips curling into a mischievously satisfied smirk.

He leans his head down to my ear, the sound of his breathing making itself easily heard. "I love you more." He whispers, our eyes reconnecting once again in the silent room.

I look in between his light honey brown eyes and lips before just focusing in on his eyes. "Good." I whisper back seductively, in a way that would surely push him off the edge.

It did.

He presses his lips to mine in one quick movement, revealing his desire to me. The smell of his cologne, of his skin, the taste of his lips...

I'd missed all of it and the overwhelming feeling made my head feel dizzy, but I ignored it.

I couldn't think as his hand roamed my body and his lips caressed mine, my mind was just filled with fog.

The fluttering in my heart became so intense to the point I couldn't resist him anymore.

I pull away from our kiss, dragging his bottom lip a bit as my head lays back at its start.

My mouth forms a half-grin as our heavy breathing becomes noticeable in the hushed room. The door creaks at once, causing me to grab his hand and lead him up the boys' dormitory stairs.

We lean against the wall as I peek my head out of the hallway, attempting to get a glance at who it was in case they happened to see us.

But before the figure could make its way into my sight, I am yanked back, making contact with Fred's muscular body and lust-filled eyes.

I glance back one more time before whispering, "come on." I begin to lead him down the hallway, reaching his dorm in no time. Before I could fully twist the knob, I am roughly picked up by my waist and thrown over his shoulder effortlessly.

"Put me down!" I whisper at him in between giggles.

"Not a chance."

He tosses me onto his bed as soon as we get inside. His large body hovers over me, tempting me immensely. "Bloody hell I've missed you." He manages to get out before I pull him by the collar of his sweater.

"I know." I add, pressing our lips together again.

I haven't forgotten the smaller things, like how he uses the fresh smelling and slightly woody scented body wash that I've always loved on him.

Like how he never took off the crystal ring I gave him for his birthday even after he thought I cheated on him...

His hand runs up my leg, feeling every inch of me. I slip my hand under his shirt, feeling his strong chest and hard abs. I play with the bottom of his shirt and show him what I want.

He pulls away from my lips for a few seconds to take off his shirt, his biceps flexing as he does so. He looks bigger, stronger now. It makes sense once I remembered George had mentioned that Fred likes to practice quidditch for hours on end when he's upset.

He does the same for me, leaving the top of my body left in a red lace bra. He kisses down my neck, pinching every other one. I gasp as he does so, pulling his hair along with it, earning a deep groan.

He traces a line up my spine, making it to the clasp of my bra. He looks at me for approval that he receives immediately in a nod. In one easy flick, the red material is off my body and laying on the floor beside his bed. I grip the back of his neck as I kiss it, just as he did for me.

My fingers trail down his chest, leaving him to shudder in response. Our lips reconnect, his soft, bright orange hair draping in front of his seductive eyes before I lightly brush it away with my fingertips.

I wrap my leg around his torso as we deepen our kiss, the heat in my chest traveling lower and lower until it wasn't in my chest anymore but somewhere else.

I reach for the button of his pants and unclasp it, receiving a slightly confused expression from him in response.

"I want you."

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes."

In one swift movement, he was off the bed and sliding his trousers down his legs and finally his boxers. My eyes still widen at his size, not being used to it yet. He rips open a small square package in between his teeth and slips a condom onto his length.

He returns to his position over me and begins to kiss my lips again as he unbuttons my pants. He tosses them across the room leaving me in my red lace underwear. He glances down at them, his expression changing quickly.

"What?" I ask. He hesitates a moment as he analyzes them.

"Are these-"

It takes me a moment to catch on as he tries to make out if his thought is correct, but then I realize, he's seen these before when they fell out of my trunk at the burrow two summers ago.

"Oh my- yep, those are the ones." I respond, a bit embarrassed.

He chuckles deeply, leaning back into me. "I always happened to like you in red." He whispers, pulling them off in one motion.

His tongue slips back into my mouth as he pumps himself. "Ready?" He mutters.

"Yeah."

Gently, but quite suddenly he slides into me, a sharp pain appearing the first few movements. I grimace at the uncomfortable feeling, causing him to notice almost immediately. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Just go slow."

He does and after a minute I get used to his large size, and he begins thrusting faster. I moan at the sudden change in speed, his smirk growing wide in satisfaction. His hand is placed on top of the headboard, gripping it tightly as his breathing begins to get heavy, whereas his other hand is placed onto my hip, sliding himself into me repeatedly.

I drag my nails down his back, making him release a moan.

Our groans and moans become louder as we reach our high. I feel my walls begin to tense around him and I throw my head back. I hold one hand above my head and the other gripped into his slightly sweaty hair. Pleasure courses through me and we work each other through our high.

He slowly pulls out and rolls over beside me, our heavy breathing being the only noticeable thing. He flips his sheets over us and covers me. I place my arm around his torso and lay my head on his chest, his arms wrapping around me.

"I love you." He whispers. "Goodnight, Darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 637 19
Olympia Bellchant's decision to spend the summer with the Weasley's could very well ruin her reputation, her life, and her perception of love. It doe...
257K 6.7K 41
"We were together. I forget the rest." Fred didn't like her. In fact, he had decided, first year, that he despised her. Despised is a strong word and...
1.1K 99 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
70.2K 1.9K 39
A holiday at the burrow with the Weasley's and the golden trio. You've fancied Ron for a while but after some drama something sparks between you and...