You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-34-

620 19 0
By slutt4yhu

Delilah PoV

My head was pressed against the cold window in Zac's car. My mind was flooded with the past several hours.

Daniel kidnapped me.

He tried to kill me.

I would be dead right now if it wasn't for Zac.

I felt tears rush to my eyes and a whimper escaped my lips.

Zac's hand reached over and took mine.

"Please talk," he pleaded quietly.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked too calmly. Any normal person would be in shambles right now.

I would be too if it weren't for the fact I was exhausted. But sleep wouldn't find me. Everytime my eyes closed, I saw Daniel's face.

The knife in his hand and the menacing smile on his lips.

"Delilah, are you okay? Please, be honest." I couldn't meet his eyes.

My phone sounded, and I looked down to read the alert.

*ALL CLASSES CANCELLED TOMORROW DUE TO FAULTY FIRE ALARMS*

I read the notice aloud to Zac and he nodded.

The car settled into another silence, this one not too comforting.

I sniffled. "I'll be okay, Zac. I think I just need rest."

He nodded, and pulled down a side road.

I looked out the window to find the familiar trees and road that led to the treehouse. I hid a smile. This place made me feel so happy.

He drove till we stopped at the clearing, and we got out the car. I picked up a now babbling Tara and set her on her feet.

"Dada," she squealed and tumbled her way toward Zac.

Zac's eyes met mine and he shrugged. Tara didn't even call Daniel dada and she was around him from the time she was born.

Zac picked her up and she hugged his neck.

"Affamata," her voice was loud in the open field, and Zac chuckled.

"'hungry' she says. Silly little girl," Zac started attacking Tara's tummy with tickles.

I smiled and walked ahead of them, my head looking toward the grass. A lot of things were trapped in my brain, trying to spring loose.

All I wanted in this moment was for Zac to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. I wanted him to kiss my forehead and pull me closer to his chest. I wanted to be enveloped in his calming smell. Cologne mixed with vanilla.

I spied the ladder and trudged over to it, waiting for Zac and Tara to catch up. He sat Tara on her feet, and he stood in front of me. I craned my neck to look at him, and he smiled down at me.

He is my home.

Zac opened the door, and we walked inside. Once again I was speachless of the interior. Beautiful white couch and a small kitchen to the side.

Zac walked into the kitchen and flipped the switch, illuminating the room. He grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and poured an assortment of snack in it, then walked toward Tara's door.

"Tara, come here," Zac called out softly and she squirmed against me to be sat down. 

I put her to her feet and she ran to Zac and he introduced her to the room. He walked out of the room a few minutes later, and locked the door.

I eyed him curiously, and he smiled. "So she doesn't wander around while we are upstairs."

I nodded and walked toward the ladder to our room. Once my feet hit the fuzzy carpet, I started to relax. I removed my shoes and laid back, closing my eyes.

Daniel's face was etched into my mind, and I shuddered. Anger started to course through my veins. I should have fought him off when he grabbed me on campus.

If I wasn't such a frail human, I would have walked away with ease.

I should have let Zac mark me the first time we mated. Then, we wouldn't be in the position in the first place. I wouldn't be dreading sleep with fear of seeing the boy I once loved turned cold.

I sighed and sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Zac called from downstairs, "Delilah, want anything to eat?"

I thought for a minute. I hadn't eaten today, but I felt nauseous.

"I have your favoriteee," he sing-songed out. "Fruit gushers!"

I stifled a laugh and hummed. "You know I can't say no to that."

I heard him chuckle and my heart skipped a beat. Hearing him laugh instantly brightened my mood.

I stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower water on and got a towel. I undressed quickly, a chill running over me.

I stepped under the steaming stream of water and let all my stress wash away. I stood in the same position for I don't know how long, and I would have staid longer if it wasn't for the hands wrapping around my waist.

I rested my head against Zac's hard chest. He wrapped his arms around me tight.

We stood still for nearly ten minutes. I didn't want to move, but I wanted to face him. I turned around slowly, looking up to his closed eyes.

He opened them then, and picked my up so we were on the same level. I brushed my lips against his lightly, and pulled away. "I love you," I whispered.

He kissed me then, slightly more urgent, and then pulled away, before whispering himself, "I love you more than anything."

Our lips met again, but with a more hungry urgency. He opened his mouth to mine and I explored with my tongue. I could feel my arousal grown between my thighs, and I felt his member twitch against my leg.

"We should stop," Zac said against my lips before kissing me again. I didn't want to stop.

I pulled away, and questioned why before taking his bottom lip in my mouth and sucking on it.

This resulted in a groan, before Zac put me down and backed away slightly.

"You've had a long night," he said softly. I rolled my eyes and walked closer, pressing his back against the glass shower wall.

"I want you daddy," I said, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist the name.

He growled and harshly grabbed the back of my neck and lead his lips to mine.

I stopped and backed away, a confused look on his face.

My legs trembled a little, and before I could think of the words I was about to say, the spilled from my lips.

"I-i want you to mark me." I looked down to my toes, suddenly self conscious.

I turned away from him and turned the shower water off, just standing there.

Zac's hand was on my shoulder, then I felt his chest against my back.

He leaned my head to the side and kissed along my neck. My breathing started accelerating and I turned to him.

"Are you sure that's what you want right now?" He asked, face full of seriousness.

I nodded, and he shook his head.

"Words, Delilah." He scolded.

A blush covered my cheeks and looked down.

"I'm sure Zac. I want you, and I never want to have to feel like a weak human again. I want to be tied to you in all ways. I want to bear your mark with pride, then I want you to bear mine as well."

I surprised myself saying all that, but it was true. I was ready.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my hair, quickly drying off.

My damp hair clung to my chest as I walked out the bathroom, and lay onto the bed.

Zac came out after me, and stalked over to me slowly. He had a wicked smile on his face.

"Delilah Daniella Jones, are you ready to become one with your mate?" He licked his lips and took in my naked body.

My eyes traveled down to his hard dick, and I become wetter.

"Yes I am, Zacariah Joshua Tracey." I shuddered as he walked closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.3K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
687K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
20.9K 783 62
Delilah. A 21 Year old girl who has always had such a difficult life. With her mother passing away when she was younger and her father in prison, D...
28.8K 761 29
Delilah Morello has worked in prostitution ever since she was eighteen and got kicked out of her parents house for coming out as bisexual. She's twen...