๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'

47.2K 2.3K 2.8K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬é 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐫
| 𝐃𝐨𝐦 |

"awww this is so nice." i looked around at the decorations and things.

i made my way over to troy who was talking to an older woman who looked just like her, i guess she saw me coming so she met me half way.

"hey." she smiled and we shared a small hug.

"hey mama of the hour, ya'll did the damn thang." i complimented.

"thank you, um memaw this is wiz's sister, dom. dom this my grandma miss. gina but everybody calls her memaw," troy introduced us and miss. gina greeted me with a hug.

"you're a very beautiful girl and them kids of yours are just lovely." she said.

"thank you they my pride and joy," i told her.

"i can tell." she said and nodded to herself.

"mama!" cori was the first to see me and the rest followed as they attacked me in a big hug.

"hey." i laughed and squeezed them tight.

"ya'll havin fun?" i asked them while soothing over cal's hair.

"yeah mama, it's fun!" haley beamed.

"well ya'll gone ahead, i'll be here." i sent them off and looked around for bee.

"where's bee?" i asked troy.

"with my little sister, excuse us." she said to miss. gina before we headed inside the house.

we walked to the kitchen and bee was in there with a two girls and two boys who looked around her age.

"hi mama!" bee came over and hugged me tight.

"hey bee, you alright?" i asked her and smiled.

"yeah i'm good." she nodded.

"introduce me ta your friends." i told her.

"right, ya'll this my mama. mama that's ms. troy's sister, sam and that's danny, khalil, and hasan." she said and pointed them out.

"well ain't ya'll somethin cute, ya'll can call me dom." i told them.

"nice to meet you ms. dom," sam smiled and waved.

"likewise pretty girl." i smiled back.

"we'll leave ya'll ta whatever, come on." troy ushered me out and we went back outside.

"where my big headed brother?" i asked and she pointed to the him sitting with the boys.

"they playin dominos i think." she shrugged and led me over to the girls.

"is that dom?! oh my god!" pookie called out and threw her arms around me.

"hey pooks." i laughed and hugged everybody else.

"it's been a good minute, how are you?" whitley asked me.

"i'm doin okay actually." i said and she gave me a look.

"i quit this time, no more gamblin." i told her.

"that's good to hear and you look so pretty." she smiled.

"i could say that same about you, this pregnancy glow is amazin." i gestured to her body.

"thank you, thank you." she said with a light blush faint to her face.

"tootie you got a girlfriend? i'm sorry, i'm dom." i said to the girl sitting next to tootie.

"she not my girlfriend yet, chill." tootie said making the girl go red in the face.

"i'm asani." she said and we shook hands.

"mommy!" elijah ran over and headed straight towards troy, awwww!

"wassup baby?" troy asked and sat him on her lap.

"food done?" he asked her.

"i think so, you ain't gone say hi." she asked and he looked over at me, i waved.

"hi tt dom, miss you!" he blew me a kiss and i "caught" it.

"thank you e and i missed you too." i told him.

"come on ladies, it's time to eat." miss. gina said coming up to us.

everybody rounded up all the little kids and we made sure to feed them first and get them seated before we got our food.

i helped out a bit before getting my own my food, it took us a minute but after after awhile everyone was sitting down and eating even the dj and ladies who ran snow cone and cotton candy machine.

"who made this?" i asked nana who was sitting next to me.

"miss. gina cooked everything, taste good right?" she asked.

"good ain't even the word." we laughed.

"she can throw down, trust me." she said.

"i'll take yo word for it." i said and nodded.
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"you done baby?" i asked wiz as i went to stand.

"mhm but imma throw mines away so gimme yo plate." i gave him mines and went to go put on some hand sanitizer so i could i clean my hands.

"when you wanna cut the cake?" he asked me and i shrugged.

"it don't matter ta be honest, but we gotta do it soon so we can get these kids outta here at a reasonable time." i told him.

"in like fifteen minutes cause i need a drink a some." he stressed.

"some damn drink." i mumbled.

"i'm skressed wit a k, so don't do that." he said and flicked my neck.

"boy gone." i said and swatted his hand.

we walked back to where we were sitting and he pulled me down on his lap.

"what if i didn't wanna sit by you or on you for that much?" i asked him.

"i ain't see you get up yet so obviously you do." he shrugged.

"you always gettin smart." i scrunched up my nose.

"want me ta get dumb?" he questioned.

"just be quiet." i told him and scanned everything before my eyes looked at the gate seeing somebody talking to the security.

"look at the gate, who is that?" i asked him.

"she can't be fa real right na," he mumbled and tapped my thigh which made me stand up.

i followed behind him and as we got closer i noticed it was his mama.

the security opened the gate for us, but i let wiz handle that because it wasn't my business technically and i'll be damned if i have to beat that lady ass.

"who's that?" memaw asked me.

"his mama." i told her.

"indianna? the hell she want?" miss. tiffany, the twins mama asked and no, she wasn't as bad as they made her seem.

"i don't know." i shrugged and we looked at the gate watching them argue.

"let her get buck and imma stomp her raggedy ass, never liked her." miss. tiffany said and shook her head.

"you fucking ingrate! after everything i've done and you're treating me like this!" everybody's heads snapped towards the gate at indianna's voice and we watched her hand fly across his face.

"you switch on me because a that fast ass girl and forget who raised you, fuck you and everybody else!" indianna screamed.

i shook my head at her words and headed towards them, the security let me out and i grabbed wiz's arm but she grabbed my hand.

"aye you doin too much, you can do whatever you want ta me but you ain't finna touch this one." wiz snatched her hand away and walked back inside with me.

"let's have everybody exit using the gate to the left and be sure ta grab goodie bags from jason and kate on yo way out." sticks, the dj said and i sent him a thank you look getting a head nod in return.

"you alright son?" memaw asked wiz.

"yes ma'am, i'm coo. sorry ya'll had ta see allat," he apologized.

"you don't gotta be sorry, indianna was dead wrong for that. you sure you okay?" miss. tiffany said.

"i'm good." he nodded and went inside.

"mommy is da okay?" lijah asked coming up to me.

"yeah he's okay." i told him.

"i can't believe she actually said that ta him." dom muttered and shook her head.

"well believe it sweetheart cause she can't take that back," whitley spoke up.

"lil one go check on him, we'll make sure sticks and them get paid and allat." mugga told me and i nodded at his words.

lijah sat on memaw's lap and i headed inside the house, i went to wiz's room and he was sitting on the bed putting out a blunt he finished.

"you sure you okay?" i asked him and he shrugged.

"she said what she had ta say and that was that. it's obvious she been holdin it in fa awhile." he said.

"why you puttin your feelins ta the side? you got the right ta feel however you want you know." i said and leaned on the dresser.

"can't have no feelins talkin ta ha or you gone getcho feelins hurt, she ain't shit." he said and shrugged again.

"well you talkin ta me right now, so tell me how you feel." i said to him.

"ion feel nothin, she ain't been no mama ta me fa a long time so her sayin allat shit was like hearin it from a stranger and as far as i know she dead ta me. been dead ta me fa a long time," he expressed and i frowned slightly, of course i never got to experience what it was like to have a mother but if i'm sure it shouldn't be like this.

"is there anything i can do?" i asked him.

"you can't change what she said, what she did, or what i done been through wit ha." he said and shook his head.

"if i could you know i would." i mumbled and felt helpless because i couldn't help him or relate to his pain.

"it's all good and i'm good, all i know is i won't ever be like ha and at the end a day she gone look back on it one day and regret it so that's ha own fault."
- - -

𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 tkouture.bank$, mallyrich_, and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐰𝐢𝐳 happy birthday baby boy💙da loves you

| 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀|

𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 tt babyyyyy🥺🥺🥺🥺

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡_ yeahh happy birthday neph💙

𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲.𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 happy birthday lijah baby🥺🥰

𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞_𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐫 i wish he'd stop growin😔

𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤$ my handsome man💙🧸

𝐚𝐜𝐞._𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 happy birthday nephew🥳💙💙

| 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 |

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 wiz, a.k_est99, and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤$ my handsome man turned 4 yrs old today🥺🤍

| 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀|

𝐝𝐨𝐦_𝐫𝐨𝐬é happy birthday love bug😘

𝐚.𝐤_𝐞𝐬𝐭𝟗𝟗 big 4️⃣

𝐰𝐞𝐭_𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞_𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐢 happy birthday tinky🥺

𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐯 he gettin so big😖🥺🥺🥺

𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚-𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 flyest on the playground! happy birthday baby e🥳🥳🥳🥳

𝐰𝐢𝐳 💙💙💙💙

| 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 |

𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙
𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

authors note📌
what it doooo! i finally fricken updated but listen i been trying for the past two days and i just couldn't😭but anywayssss our baby lijah is officially four years old! and ya'll finally got
to see what he looked like along w/ wiz's little sister, domonique and if you're confused about the last names she is his step sister from a previous marriage indianna had after his dad died.

now that that's all cleared up! if ya'll haven't seen the message on my board i'm thinking about doing a combined sequel seeing as though both butterfly effect and speak take place on georgia i could somehow combine both stories but let me know what ya'll think about that and this chapter in the comments.

see ya'll in the next chapter💕. vote +
comment + share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 118K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
493K 22.8K 40
"๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต' ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ"
433K 23.1K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
490K 28.3K 33
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด