Lost Control

By BrollinsFan

They had the perfect life. The perfect and happy marriage. Until the moment she found out the truth. She lef... More

Bring her back
His plan
Moments after
Love the way you lie
Nemesis
Α hard day
Rainy Night
Promise!
Clear mind!
Speaking about Nemesis
DEMONS!
Serenity
Life goes on!
A simple morning!
New starts?
Doc appointment
In the cemetery
Where everything started
Over with the lies!
Paris!
Wedding Night

First meeting

559 36 39
By BrollinsFan

The rays of the sun escaping through the curtains in the window forced her open her eyes. She rubbed them slowly, and then looked around her. She gasped when she realized that she was in her old home in one of the guest room. She felt angry at the way she had been treated. Maybe she and Seth were practically divorced, but, technically, they were still married. She sat up in bed for a few minutes thinking. She thought it was very rude that when he had brought her back here and he had not even had speak to her.. Even his gaze upon her was fleeting. She glanced at the clock on the bedside table beside her. It was nine o'clock in the morning.. She took a deep breath and got out of bed.. She advanced toward the bathroom. She opened the door and went in. she poured some water on her face to wake up and then combed her hair. She went back to the room. On the armchair she found a black dress. She smiled..She took off her pyjamas and put on the tight black dress. Right next to it was a pair of high heels. She put them on. She took her perfume out of her purse and put it on. and then she wore her wedding ring on her fingers. She wanted to show all intruders that even if Seth had a different opinion, Becky was still the lady of this house..

She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled. She passed  a lock of her hair behind her ear, took a deep breath, and walked out of her room with a confident step. Murphy was waiting for her right outside to escort her to the dining room.. she smiled at him.

"Thanks for the dress and the pumps, Murphy," she said, smiling.

"You know I am still at your service," he smiled at her kindly..

"So he has made you my bodyguard to watch the mischief I am about to do? " she asked as they advanced toward the great dining room.

"Yes..sort of.. he wants me to be with you all the time to watch over you," he told her, rolling his eyes..

"Somebody must tell him that I am not a prisoner," she answered as they descended the stairs.

"I don't think he sees it that way," answered Murphy, with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"I'll make him understand then.." she replied.. Murphy looked at her and laughed.

"You'll turn it all upside down, won't you?"" he asked, and she smiled meaningfully and nodded softly.. She placed her hand on the knob of the big door.. She opened the door and pushed it open as she entered the dining room. The eyes were all turned upon her.. Those who were there were startled by her presence

"Becky?? " asked Charlotte, startled.. she rose to greet her friend..

"Charlotte," smiled Becky.. the two friends embraced eachother. Becky let Charlotte out of her arms and lowered her gaze.. then she looked at her friend with eyes wide open. She placed her hand on Charlotte's abdomen..

"Charlotte, Oh, my God, Are you pregnant?"Becky asked her, and Charlotte nodded.

"I'm 8 months pregnant.. in a few weeks I'll bring my child in this World," Charlotte smiled with a sweet smile. Charlotte and Roman were expecting their daughter's arrival in a few weeks. Charlotte was sweeter and prettier than ever..

"Oh, dear. congratulations. come, sit down, don't stand up," smiled Becky, and she helped Charlotte to sit down in her chair. It was Paige's turn to hug her.

"I can't believe you're here again," Paige told her and clasped her in her arms.

"I wouldn't be here," Becky told her. Paige snapped her arms and then looked Becky in the eye.

"Why? What? " asked Paige while still holding her friend's hand.

"Your husband nearly killed me, last night," Becky told her. Paige turned and looked at Dean angrily.

"Dean Ambrose, What Have I said about the use of the gun to other people? especially our friends" asked Paige, with her arms crossed on her breast..

"That I can't shoot people and that I only have it for intimidation and protection," Dean said, looking at his plate.

"You went to kill her, Dean.. shame on you!" said Paige, shaking her hair and sitting down in her chair.

"But she was too stubborn and I lost my patience, Paige," Dean tried to justify himself.

"Don't make excuses and apologize to Becky now," Paige said..

"But Paige, it was a job," Dean complained.

"I said something, Ambrose," she looked at him angrily. Dean turned his gaze on Becky.

"I'm sorry I nearly killed you last night,Βecky" said Dean at last. Becky laughed and sat down at the table.

"Never mind, Dean I know you didn't do it on purpose.. Roman congratulations on your baby with Charlotte. you'll make wonderful parents, " smiled Becky..

Seth was not in the dining-room. He used to eat his breakfast early and then leave for his office. Eva was there in the dining-room, observing everything. she was going to tell Seth all about it as soon as he got back. She could see Becky walking with ease, with joy into the house, everyone glad to see her there, and she could feel the anger boiling in her. She wanted very much to be in her place. She felt exasperated. Something that Becky had noticed but pleased her..

"Didn't you tell us how you got here?" asked Charlotte as she took a bite of her croissant.

"Your men brought me by force last night.." answered Becky as she poured out a cup of coffee. Charlotte looked at Roman.

"Roman, by force?"Charlotte asked. he looked at her apologetically.

"Charlotte.."Roman tried to say something, but Becky cut him off..

"It wasn't their fault, they were too force to do it" smiled Becky, and took a sip of her coffee.

"From Seth?" asked Paige nervously as she tapped her fingers on the table.

"Yes.. you know my husband is a bit possessive and he doesn't easily accept no for an answer," Becky said, emphasizing the word "my husband."   Eva shudder when she called him that. she had all succeeded in accomplishing her purpose.

"Did you see him? Have you spoken?"Paige asked as she finished her breakfast

"Not yet, but we will. Please guys let him know now that you are going to find him that I want to see him.."Becky told Roman and Dean. Roman nodded

"Don't worry, Bex, we'll let him know. Dean, lets go  we're late," Roman said, and Dean got up.. give Paige a kiss.

"I won't be late tonight," he said, smiling.

"I'll wait for you," Paige told him, smiling.

"Darling, I'm going to work, if you need anything call me," said Roman, leaning his forehead against that of Charlotte. she kissed him sweetly.

"We'll both be all right.. if I need anything I'll let you know, " Charlotte smiled. Roman left a kiss on her nose. then he knelt down and left a kiss on her baby bump..

"Be a good girl till Papa comes back," smiled Roman.. Becky enjoyed the show with a smile

"Come on, you dumb-ass, they're waiting for the meeting," Dean said, pulling Roman over. The two men left for their work while the women stayed behind for their breakfast..

"Now that you have come back will you be together again? " asked Charlotte, with Eva choking on her juice.

"Anything is possible. just before anything Seth and I must have a talk," said Becky, finishing her coffee.

"You have a great deal to tell me about these six months I have been away.. shall we go into the living room and have a chat?"Becky  Charlotte and Paige agreed . Becky got up first, and then helped Charlotte, who rose cautiously..

"Girls, please go into the living room; I want something to say to Murphy, and I'll come," smiled Becky. Charlotte and Paige nodded and did as she had suggested. Becky and Murphy walked out of the dining-room. They walked to the hall way. Becky said something to Murphy, and he smiled and nodded.. She thanked him and went to meet her friends.. They had a lot to say about the six months Becky was gone. And while she was excited about her friends, she wanted more than anything to meet Seth.

Later that night!

It was past 9 o'clock. Everyone had gone home.. Becky was walking down the hallway with Murphy. they always got along quite well and their relationship was professional but also friendly..

"Thank you for following my instructions, Murph," Becky said to him as they stood at the edge of the path.

"Please. it was a pleasure.. "he smiled and handed her the key.

"I want to go alone up there if you don't mind, go and rest, I'll be here in the morning," she said to him, and he nodded and left her alone..

Becky took a deep breath and advanced with steady steps toward the paved red thick carpet.. Her heart began to beat faster when she got outside the door.. She put the key in the lock and unlocked it.. She pushed open the door and a cold wind blew through it, making her body shudder.. She took a deep breath and advanced into the room.. Sh turn on the lights.

She half closed the door behind her. She stood aside and stared at the space.. Nothing had changed in this room. In the room where she slept six months ago with Seth. It was the bedroom they shared. No one used to sleep here anymore. As she had been informed since the day she left Seth had gathered up some of his things and had left this room locked.. But she had made up her mind that as long as she would stay in this house she would not sleep in a guest room as if she were a guest. She would sleep where she really belonged. In their bedroom with or without him!

She stepped further in the room. The bed was made and the room had a sweet smell of air freshener. Murphy had helped Aalyah clean and tidy the room so that Becky could stay there. The sheets were freshly washed.. She took off her shoes and left them beside her boudoir.. She walked barefoot up the Persian white fluffy carpet to her closet.. She opened it and smiled when she found that all her clothes were still there. In this closet were some of the nightgowns she wore.. She smiled, and with slow movements took off the dress she wore.. She left it in the chair beside her. She reached out of the closet and put on one of her satin nightgowns.. She put on her robe and smiled.. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at the space around her. Memories came back to her mind and she sank into her thoughts..

Seth had just returned from work. He was walking down the hall of his house, facing his room. Tonight he felt too tired for anything else. He just wanted to take a bath and rest.. As he passed down the corridor he noticed that the door of the bedroom which he had once shared with Becky was ajar. He was surprised. He had demanded when he left this room never to be opened again.. He took off his blazer and tie, and with his briefcase he laid them on the floor beside the door.. He pushed open the door and went in..

The memories he had of that room were all happy.. And then he saw a familiar picture.. Becky sitting on the edge of the bed.. How much that image reminded him.. There she waited for him every night to come home from work. On the edge of the bed, or lying down reading a book. Or lying in the middle of the bed wearing provocative underwear and ready to lure him to some unforgettable erotic night. Only now she seemed troubled.. She felt his gaze upon her.. She raised her head and looked at him.. She got out of bed. He closed the door behind him. She walked and stood right infront of him. Now they were opposite each other..

Her gaze met his. For the first time in six months they looked at each other again. They were alone, the two of them in the bedroom who once shared untold nights of passionate love. It was as if not a day had passed, even if it had been six months. Only nothing now was the same. Everything had changed. His gaze travelled up to her body. Once it had been warm and tender, now he looked at her angrily, coldly.. She looked at him with that same warmth. No matter how much she wanted to show the opposite, everything in her look screaming that she was still in love with him.

"Seth!" she murmured with difficulty. She felt his gaze scrutinizing her from top to bottom.. That sent shivers down her spine. Even now, even that look could make her tremble.. No, not trembling with fear, but with desire.. He had managed with a single glance to awaken again the desire within her.

He didn't speak. His lips were tightened into a straight line, and his face was expressionless. She looked at him as she used to... With slow steps she drew nearer to him. She stretched out one hand and laid it gently on his chest. In the center of his well-groomed chest. He felt an electric current hit him under her touch.

One movement sufficed to send shudders into every cell of his body. Even six months later, it could easily make him lose his mind. She took a step closer to him. Her breath came to his lips. He closed his eyes for a moment. Her perfume filled his nostrils. It was still the same. The perfume he worshipped upon her. Which awakened his lust for her.. This perfume they had chosen together.. He closed his eyes only to banish the desire he had for her lips. He wanted desperately to kiss her, but his selfishness would not let him.

"Seth, why did you bring me here?" she asked him softly.. her voice came from her lips like a whisper..

He was silent. He didn't even open his eyes to look at her. He knew that if he looked at her now, he would yield to his wishes. And there was only one wish, one desire. Kiss her and lie on the bed. Make love to her like six months ago, make her his again.. Not to talk about the breakup, to pretend it didn't happen, to start their relationship where they left off. He was trying with great difficulty to stay disciplined. Her voice was sweet and calm as it had always been. Tender and soft with so much love... Her hand moved gently from his torso to his neck and then to his cheek caressing him with tenderness and affection.. Now she rested her other hand on his chest..

Her caress was still tender, warm, and affectionate. He was surrender himself only for a moment. It only took a minute to remind him how much he missed her. How much he wanted her. How much he still loved her, how much he tried to convince everyone to the contrary. But she felt the same way. She felt a tickle in her lower abdomen. His breath smote her face, making her want to press her lips against his. They longed for a kiss more than anything. She missed him more than anything. The warmth of his body, the sensation of his lips in hers. She wanted them to be one again. She took a step nearer him, and her lips almost touched his.

But his logic brought him back to reality. He put her hand away and went hurriedly out of that room.. That room which had awakened in him all the memories he had convinced himself he had forgotten.

The door closed behind him. He rested his back against the wall and took a deep breath trying to tame his desire for her. Even six months later, she could influence him like she used to. And his longing for her instead of going out flared up like fire. He shouldn't have been left to what he felt.. He had to restrain himself, because if he didn't he would surely end up in bed making passionate love to her.. And now Becky was not there to live their love again. She was there because he wanted something else from her. But he was forgetting one thing. He was forgetting that whether he wanted to or not she was still his wife. She remained staring at the closed door. A little smile formed on her lips. She knew that she still had an influence over him, and that was exactly what she would take advantage of. No.. not for any bad purpose. she just wanted to win him back. To explain to him why she left him. To make  him understand that she didn't go away because she hated him, but because she adored him, and would do it in any way.. Either he wanted to hear or he didn't.

Words:3000

So I hope you liked it. If you do please let me know on the comments below. What Seth is gonna do now? This chapter is for you kriSany1 i know how much you love this story. Enjoy it then. Until the next chapter. Kisses. XOXO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 702 50
"This is my last chance Seth, this is it." . . . . . Started: 11/10/20 Finished: 3/3/21 Word count: 45,979 WARNINGS: I wrote this book during a pret...
20.3K 1K 36
A darker Brollins story! Her life changed in one night. all that she knew was no more. There was only the night and Becky had to learn to live in it...
3.3K 1K 50
I still didn't understand what he said,I couldn't think of anything i had done to hurt him. Maybe I was really clueless about what was going on in hi...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...