ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Megumi?

1.8K 71 5
By LamaXebecs

"Your not getting away anymore!"

"Scatter!" Ahmya orders, Knowing Urashiki was here to end their lives. They all jump out of the cave they were in and start attacking each other. Naruto throws Kunai while Urashikis eyes flash blue, and he quickly hits them away.

"Even if only a few seconds pass for you, For me, I can relive the moment several...No, Dozens of times!" He latches his hook onto Borutos arm.

"It allows me to select the best possible move!"

"Gah!"

"Boruto!" Ahmya calls out for her friend in concern, next to Naruto and signals for Jiraiya to do his Jutsu. He nods and bites his finger, places it on the ground, and watch as something surrounds Urashiki.

The three teenagers and Master soon find themselves inside the belly of the Great Toad of Mt. Myoboku.

"Even if you can turn back time, we've deduced it's only a few seconds."

"In other words-" Ahmya steps next to the man and continues for him.

"In other words, even you can't go back to the moment before you entered the belly." Urashiki smirks.

"You have gained your mothers smarts, But don't tell me you plan on dissolving me in stomach acid?"

"Let's find out, Yeah?" The three of them summon as much clones as they can( Naruto and Ahmya summoned at least twenty while Boruto summoned three).

Ahmyas and Narutos clones attack while Borutos stand guard beside them. They watch as Urashiki easily dodges the clones and somehow makes them disappear.

"Didn't already tell you?! I can replay the same moment dozens of times...And select the best possible move!" He starts walking towards them. Ahmya feels Boruto tense beside her, It seems he didn't trust Master Jiraiya. They barely knew him, so it was understandable. But this man earned the title of toad sage Jiraiya AND He was a war veteran. She trusted him.

Ahmya and Jiraiya both smirk once Urashiki suddenly coughs out blood and drops to his knees in pain.

"This is...Quite strange..." 

'Seriously?' She deadpans. 'That's what he sees? Now I know where I get it, If mom was anything like him. I wonder if I have a direct uncle..? No not the time!'

"I told you we're inside the belly. And the air in here is filled with acidic poison. Since it's colorless and odorless, it's hard to detect. You've been reliving that earlier attack over and over again, haven't you? Even if you can endure it for a little while, After ten minutes, The poison begins to paralyze your entire body." He starts releasing the jutsu and allows the other three to take care of the rest.

"Let's do this!"

"Yeah!" Naruto starts forming his rasengan and charges forwards, in Urashiki's momentary time of weakness.

"Ryahhhh!" 
"Gah!"

Urashiki's body flies backwards and goes through a tree, stopping once his back hits a boulder. Ahmya grimaces before composing herself. He took her damn eye, Damn it. This was payback.

"That's what you get!" 

"That jutsu was amazing!"

 "Should we call it...Naruto stream?" 

The two idiots begin speaking with each other happily, while Ahmya keeps her gaze on her uncle. She had a feeling this wasn't the end of it. Besides, Momoshiki was much worse than this, and he wasn't beat even after she used planetary devastation. A move which she couldn't use anymore for some reason.

Her eyes harden once more when she sees Urashiki slowly stand up.

"Guys! Hes back up!"

"He can still stand? But you know what? It's over, Urashiki!"

"Do you wanna get beat up some more?!" 

"He's not bluffing. He still has something up his sleeve!" Boruto sneaks a glance at the red haired girl, Expecting her to insult the man as well like she usually does to other opponents. But she said nothing. Nothing. 

The truth was, she didn't want to disrespect the man, even if he was trying to kill Naruto and the world. He was still her family, and if she was going to defeat him, she should at least keep her mouth shut and respect him.

"It's not enough!" He grins and reaches up to his right eye, gouging it out with his hand, causing blood to pour out of his eye socket. He then eats the eye ball, successfully making Ahmya Grimace in disgust until she sees a yellow eye forming on his fore head.

Seriously, what was up with her cal and eyes on their foreheads?

She promptly shivers at his dead-like figure as a blinding light appears in front of him.

"What..?" She questions as she looks at the- now- changed Urashiki. He laughs and launches himself at them.

"This isn't good!" Ahmya jumps away while Jiraiya grabs the two boys and does the same.

"It seems his powers right now, are going out of control!" They looks at the grinning man in the crater.

"I'm gonna crush all of you...Every last one of you. Except for Naruto Uzumaki and Ahmya Otsutsuki!" 

"No way Will I let you!" She attacks him with her Kunai alongside Naruto and Boruto.

Naruto and Boruto are both pushed away from the man, leaving the Niece and Uncle to fight.

"This is Repulsive. I'm getting tired of allowing you to live, so give up now Megumi." She freezes at the word.

"Megumi? What the hell?! That's not my name!"

 "You don't even know your own name? That was what Hinoki said your name would be. I do not understand Where Ahmya came from..." He takes her moment of shock to his advantage and directly kicks her ribs. Ahmya winces at the kick and feels Jiraiya Catch her.

"I'll take the lead on this! Your Chakra is not fully covered, so rest easy Ahmya." She blinks and goes to protest when his grip tightens in warning.

"Hai..." She obeys and watches them fight against Urashiki, together. She then blinks rapidly when black starts to cloud her vision, causing her to panic.

'No! No! No! I have to help them!'

"Go to sleep kid. You've done more than enough!" 

'Have I? Have I really?'

"Ahmya Trust us! Just take a nap!"

"Yeah! We can do this, Ttebayo!"

A small smile graces her face once her eyes begin to close.

'But I was really hoping to use the harem jutsu on him...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up to the cackling sounds of your Uncle laughing is not something fun. Especially when hes trying to kill your friends when you found out you basically slept for only a few minutes.

'At least sensei is here. Good to know he's good- What?'

Something begins attacking them, while Urashiki raises his palm and aims it at Naruto. Something purple begins forming in it, until he launches it at the boy. Her eyes widen when she sees Jiraiya in front of Naruto, Ready to protect the boy.

'No...'

" I REFUSE TO LET YOU DIE!" Her left eye tingles as she feels a piercing pain in her back.

"Ahmya!" She hears the voices of her comrades while smiling. Her rinnegan seemed to have switched her and Jiraiyas positions, making Ahmya take the hit to her already damaged body. But then, A large spike in chakra sends shivers down her spine. Narutos Yells of rage soon fill the area along with the nine tails Chakra of hate with bits of loneliness and rage and longing.

"Im Okay... Naruto..." She breathes heavily on the floor beside the angered boy. He sends several large rasengans at Momoshiki.

"What do you think your doing!?" She hears Sasuke yell and listens to the approaching footsteps.

"I'm not going to let him die! I can save him!"

"Hey!" Boruto says, in front of Naruto Not able to dodge the chakra claw sent at him.

"B-Boruto! Get away!" The boy slowly gets back up and walks back to Naruto. Surprising everyone when the nine-tails doesn't fight back.

"Naruto, Dont worry. After all, I know you better than anyone else." A large Rasengan starts Forming in front of Boruto, striking fear in Ahmya, But he simply stretches out his arm and holds out a hand. Inviting the boy.  

"Boruto!" Naruto Launches the rasengan at Urashiki, Effectively surprising them all.

"That was a nice throw." She snaps her gaze to look at the father and son, with Boruto and Naruto grinning at each other and Boruto places a rubber ball in Narutos hand. Naruto grabs it hesitantly as Boruto Places his hand under Narutos.

Slowly, A blue rasengan starts forming, it gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger until it can't anymore.

"I just don feel like losing!" Naruto grins, with the nine-tails chakra still around him.

"We're Gonna blast you to pieces!"  The father and son duo push the rasengan against the Purple ball Urashiki had formed. Jiraiya appears with his own rasengan and hits Urashikis Arm.

"You Bastard!" Urashiki yells.
"And heres one from me too! Kirin!" A lightning creature forms as Ahmya brings her hand up into a ram hand sign.

"Don't leave me in the dust...Raiton: Black Panther!" The panthers charge towards Urashiki.

"You trash!" Are the very last words he angrily yelled at them.

"It's Over now!"

Soon, the rasengan defeats Urashiki and causes shiny sprinkles of it's remains to fly around everywhere.

"That's so...Cool..." She collapses on the ground, Unconscious, With the last thought of.

' I really wanted to use the Harem Jutsu on him.' 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! She's Waking up!"

"Ahmya, Can You hear us?" She blinks repeatedly until her blurry vision soon turns normal and reveals her sensei and friend looking down at her with concern.

"Itai!" She yells once she tries getting up.

"Be careful. Your still healing from the battle."

"Battle? What happened to Urashiki?" 

"...The Rasengan completely destroyed him." 

"Ah..I see..." She had lost another family relative.Great. Just great.

"Anyways, we have to get going soon. Get ready and meet me at the roof." She nods as they leave to give her privacy. 

Ahmya looks back at her fist, and clenches it.

"Did I seriously just help kill my uncle? Another clan member? I wonder if my clan has gone extinct yet..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you guys are!" She hears a gruff voice call from behind her as her and Sasuke turn to see Boruto beside Jiraiya.

"Are you both Okay to move now?" Ahmya blinks and nod while Sasuke sighs at her.

"Yeah, Sorry for all the trouble."

"Dont give it a second though. Besides, I was able to protect Naruto thanks to you. Or rather, you did Ahmya." She nods once again.

"If another one like him appears, we just have to confront him directly."

"Anyways, It seems useless to think about this any further." Sasuke turn to his students.

"We're going home, back to where we belong." Ahmya grins.

"I finally get to see Otou-Sama~!"

"Otou-Sama?"

"Yeah."

"I though you called him Otou-San?"

"I do. But I also call him many other things." She shrugs, ignoring their sweatdropps as her own forms when a familiar pink haired kunoichi storms towards her sensei.

"Hold it! I finally found you!" She pulls up a familiar paper.

"Why do you have a piece of paper with Sasuke's name on it!?" Her sensei takes a shocked step backwards, causing Ahmya to deadpan. Her sensei wasn't the type to show emotion nor freeze up in shock. It was like Sakura brought up a new side of him. The emotional Sasuke.

"Allow me to clear up your suspicions. These guys..." Jiraiya closes his eyes.

"Are fans of mine!" She snickers and looks at her Sensei's damaged face. 

"Somebodys pride has been damaged~" She mocks as he glares at her. She wasn't damaged in the slightest.

Because she genuinely enjoyed Icha Icha.

And she loved his other books.

"These three are avid readers of my Make-Out Paradise!" He nods at Sasuke, But the poor Uchiha's eye only stays widen and his lips are pressed into a thin line. Ahmya hides her laughs.

"Taking a keen interest in an author after reading a book that touched you? Haven't you ever felt the same way?"

"I'll admit that I have, But..."

"Right? These three read my book and become so enamored, that they came to the hidden leaf village as travelling performers...And were trying to learn everything about me, and the people connected to me. The letter you picked up was simply one of their memos. Since Sasuke is connected to me, After all." Sakura deadpans and looks at the Uchiha.

"Then why did they participate in the actual combat training to the point of getting hurt, when they're not even ninja,and why did they know about me?"

"Oh, The same reason. These three believe that their mission in life is to follow my tracks completely. With that sense of purpose, they checked your name and weight, this and that, and everything that lead to me. Furthermore, they pursued me and declared the wanted to train in actual, hard combat with me...And the result of that was, things got intense, and they got hurt. It's all out of adoration for me." Okay, It would be wrong of her to say her Pride wasn't slowly falling away now that he claimed they were stalkers.

"They are what you call true fans!"

"Is that true?" Sakura asks Sasuke. Ahmya holds in her laughter at the sheer pain in his eyes, at having to admit this.

"It's true...Master Jiraiya's Make-Out Paradise made such a deep impression on me...That I researched everyone...Connected to him." She internally bursts out laughing and decides to cut him some slack. She runs up to Jiraiya and jumps on his back.

"Yup! Totally true fans! Yo, You got those new novels now?" He brightens up and passes her two copies.

"How did you get two copies so fast?!"

"I am the great Jiraiya! Something as simple as that is easy!" She nods and shakes his hand.

"It was a pleasure, My research buddy."

"The pleasure was all mine." 

"Please cross me off your list. I guess you were just a weirdo. I wasted my time." 'Damn, Sakura was brutal. I like her.'

Ahmya turns around to see her sensei in front of her with his arm stretched out and palm extended towards her.

"What?"

"Give me the book." She blinks.

"No."

"Your father will have my head if he find out you have one."

"Exactly. If He finds out." Sasuke sighs and gives up.

"I finally found you, Pervy Sage!" They turn to see Naruto pointing at the oldest male.

"Hey Naruto! Perfect timing. These guys are going to be leaving, Let's see them off tomorrow."

"Eh?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohayo! Getting ready to leave, are we?" The turtle jumps onto her hand.

"Did you enjoy yourselves in this time period?"

"Yes we did. Thank you."

"I'm Glad, Master Megumi." Her brows furrow. Why was it calling it Megumi now? 

"We'd like to borrow you to get back home."

"Understood."

"Oi! Boruto, Ahmya!" 

"Hide for a little while, Okay?" Boruto places the turtle in a back pouch.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Heres a parting gift." He holds two bags in his hands.

"Arigato!" Boruto thanks as Ahmy grins at the contents.

"Come visit again sometime. If you take too long, I may already be the hokage." He holds out his right hand for him to shake.

"I know you can make that happen."

"I'd like one word with you before you go." She looks back, along with Sasuke and makes eye contact with the white haired sannin.

"The past few days have been a very strange experience for us. I'd wager, we learned even things we shouldn't know. You have the means to erase the things we shouldn't know, Correct?" Her eyes widen. HE KNEW.

He looks at her with a small smile and crouches down to her level while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I get a feeling the person you were talking about before was me, So I'll tell you this now. I Do not Blame you nor do I hate you because of my death." Her mouth lies agape as tears threaten to fall. He stands back up again.

"As they say, a novel is much more interesting if you dont know how it ends. I want you to erase me and Naruto's memories. Naruto, Come here!"

"What is it?" Naruto runs to his masters side. Naruto looks at him in question as Sasuke brings his hand up and activates his Sharingan. She watches as Naruto's chakra spikes once he looks at the sharingan and then it stills as Jiraiya and Naruto collapse on the ground, Unconscious.

"What did you do?!" Approaching footsteps causes Boruto to look in the direction.

"I erased the memories of anyone you came into contact with."

"Did you really have to?"

"It cant be helped. Let's go."

"Yeah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was really fun seeing dad in the past. "Even I was a little more reasonable when I was your age." That was such a lie." Boruto laughs as they travel back to their original time.

"Mr. Jiraiya was so irresponsible and pervy. And he didn't seem great at all." Ahmya laughs as they turns to the turtle.

"Can we return to the time just after we set out?" She asks.

"That will be easy. With the chakra I have left, It's also possible to go to another era."

"Not thanks."

"Of course Megumi-Sama. Well then, Everyone...Thank you for everything during this long journey." A bright light shines from above, Blinding all who see it. And Suddenly, They appear back at their village, with modern buildings and seven hokage great stone faces.

"Sasuke!"

"Yeah. We're back, ya know!" She laughs at his excitement, though she couldn't say she was any different.

"Oh wait...Sasuke..." They turn to her.

"A-Are you telling our parents about this trip...?" He smirks at her, Wanting pay back for her previous teasing.

"Both your fathers have been or are the hokage. Of course they will be informed."

"Your evil! Evil, I tell you!"

"Yes, I suppose I am."

"Wait I didn't mean it! Please don't tell Otou-San!"
"How are you going to explain that eye of yours?"

"I wont!"

"Your an idiot."

"Oi! Please sensei~!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!?"

"No."
"I'll buy you tomatoes!"

"Tempting, But no."

"GAHHH!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 13K 52
Darkness caged her; they freed her. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, ONLY MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER[s]. NOR DO I OWN THE FANART POSTED IN THE CHAPTERS I...
51.9K 1.4K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...
11.3K 399 61
Kakashi Hatake x OC After returning to the village after a 5 year long mission with her ANBU team. Kara returns to find her adopted brother Sasuke h...