Pasts

By WeirdShadowPerson

America and Canada, or Alfred and Matthew. The two countries of North America are hiding some very dark secre... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nien*
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
A/N.. sorry-
Seventeen - Part One
Seventeen - Part Two
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
A/N agAIN- (10k reads ⊙.☉)
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
sHoUtOuT
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
h i
Thirty-Three
hello.
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five (pt 1)

Sixteen

1.4K 34 42
By WeirdShadowPerson

The twins walked through the door, to have it shut loudly behind them again, but they have gotten used to it at this point, and looked around a bit. Something felt.. off. They couldn't exactly put their fingers on it, so they just ignored it, but it felt as if someone was there..

They shrugged it off, as them just creeping themselves out. Soon after, the feeling of being watched disappeared, as they got ready to watch another memory. 

Alfred was still in his room, thinking about what had taken place only a couple minutes ago. After Matthew had left to go get France and Spain, England would go on to tell him things, along with tightening his grip in Alfred's arm, clawing them slightly and making the cuts worse, threatening him as well a bit. He would try to defend himself, along with tearing from the paint, but Arthur would quickly disregard what he was saying, and push him away, making him fall over. England would scoff, say some things about being weak, and then go to the opposite side of the living room, and start to do his own thing. America would just go to where he was found, shaken up by the event, and was tearing up slightly but quickly wiped those away. 

Then, things would play out like they did before, Matthew and Francis go over to question Alfred, and Antonio to Arthur for the same reason. Speaking about the two, lets see what they did. 

When Spain went over, his presence didn't go unnoticed, as Arthur looked up slightly annoyed. "What do you want?" He mumbled, looking back down at his papers, as Antonio only huffed, and sat down next to him. "France said something like you were being mean to America. I just came to see if it was right." Arthur only scoffed, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly. "Of course I wasn't you twat. How badly do you think of me? I can understand being rude cause we're enemies but accusing me of hurting America?!" He said very annoyed, as Spain let out a slightly frustrated sigh. "I was not accusing you of anything! I was only asking a question! Anyways, France just said you were from.. Canada, and I agreed to talk to you as they both talked to America." After hearing this, England let out a small huff, and glared slightly at the American for a second, mentally telling him that if he told what had happened, things wouldn't end too good. Arthur looked away after a minute or so, rolling his eyes again. "Well, I did no such thing. Canada seemed to have gotten too ahead of himself, since we only shared a few words." He wouldn't be completely false, but not exactly completely true either. 

Spain only nodded and tried to get what they said out of the Brit, but to no avail. He was soon waved off, to "let him work in peace", as the Spaniard let out a huff of his own, and at this point, Alfred had gone to his room, as France and Canada looked over at him somewhat expectantly. Antonio let out a small sigh, shrugging a bit. "Avez-vous obtenu des informations?" (Did you get any information?) France asked with a bit of a hurriedness in his voice. "No, sadly. Él fue silencioso desdeñosa..."  (He was quite dismissive...) He ended with a mumble. France and Canada both let out a sigh, wondering what could've happened as, maybe nothing did so it wasn't very important, or, something so bad that he didn't want anyone to know. ((Oh ThE eNdLeSs pOsSibiLitIeS- i'll shut up now bye bye-)) 

As America was left with his thoughts, thinking about and going over what had happened, he started to slowly fall from reality. He got lost in his imagination, rondomly thinking of great people who did good for others, just because it was a nice thing to do. Maybe because Arthur was being a jerk. Ah whatever.

These people would be gifted, and since he's seen magic before, he imagined these people with the abilities as well. His mood would brighten substantially as he would sit up and look down at his hands, closing his eyes. He would wave his hands around a bit, and the air in the room would start to move inside of it, as he just laughed while watching things fly around. He continued to mess around, and at this point, was much better at controlling his powers than before with his mother, but he and Matthew have gotten a lot of practice, even after her death, from spirits. 

He played with fire and water, wind and earth, as he just seemed to be lost in the moment. He did start to get carried away however, and the house began to tremble ever so slightly thanks to this. Canada was quick to notice, and excused himself to go and see what was happening upstairs. He opened the door to their room, and saw that Alfred was in a chaotic room with so much going on, it was hard to focus on one thing. The elements was everywhere, and he was in the center of it all, not affected by all that was happening. It was all very beautiful to look at, but it wasn't as great as it seemed. His powers can get more out of hand, and that would only spell disaster for a lot of people, including himself. Canada rushed to his twin, and grabbed his arms, and calmed the elements as well as making the magic disappear with just one wave of his hand. America still seemed to be stuck in his head, smiling at basically nothing as he wavered side to side slightly.

Canada would send a slightly annoyed look at him before quickly realizing that America wasn't exactly there, and let out a small sigh. He shook his head, put him back on the bed, as America just curled up, mumbling to himself a bit, as Matthew wondered why that happened, not getting to any conclusions. He would look back at the now messed up room, and give a 'are you serious' kind of look, before sending a somewhat fake glare to his twin, and started to clean up, grumbling to himself as he did so, still with a somewhat fake angry tone.

With the nations~~~ 

Some of the nations were pretty amused with the ending, as Arthur just huffed and stood to go get some food, grumbling about how dumb it was for Alfred to say that he didn't believe in the magic while he had powers as well! France just seemed to be emo because his Mathieu didn't tell him of his powers, and to be honest, the Nordics, Norway in particular, seemed actually proud of the two oddly enough. The four nations were kind of in the limbo of being proud and the 'Okay, this is overkill' emotion. And the other nations were just watching with amusement towards the end, as it was nice to see after the drama that ensued. But, all had this question that lingered in their minds, "Why did they stop?" 

((Welp. Y'all did this.

C: Even if it doesn't look like a lot, lord Doitsu with a stick, I never knew that would happen. Also, NUMBER ONE?! WITH 34.2 THOUSAND OTHER STORIES, IM FIRST?! HOLY MAPLE, THANK THE MIGHTY DOITSU OR SOMETHING- Again, might not seem like a lot, but sheesh. I will give memes for thankz-

Germany (or Holy Rome idk) and America just being adorable while Prussia and England about to go to war is just beautiful- also, you can see France, Spain, and China with their chibis as well.

Yesh.

This gave me nightmares and you will get them too C:

The world: Screw you England~~~
England: =_=

Good luck if you accepted. This is like CountryHumans, all are GaE- 

Prussia: Kesesesesesesesesesesese

X3

I now am conflicted about sleeping tonight-

Just had to give you guys this one I mean, its beautiful!-

IlL hAvE YoUr EnTiRe StOcK-

This is just so fricken adorable okay?!?!

But seriously, спасибо! This was a random idea that I had and I never thought that would EVER in a million years get THIS popular. Even if it isn't popular at all, it still feels like it, and I just gotta thank y'all for that! Вы все почти такие же крутые, как Пруссия, и прекрасны, как Дойсту! Also, sorry if this is kinda bad, i was having some problems with motivation.. That's all for now buh byeeeeeeee!))

1442 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
987 16 24
A new country is introduced to everyone in a meeting. A country that knows more than they think she does. On her adventure, she discovers things abou...
1.1K 80 24
Francis moved to America to open up a small café, he ends up sharing a 4 bedroom house with three other people. A loud American named Alfred A quit...
5K 297 25
(School AU) (Y/n) (L/n) is a very smart young lady. She always gets good marks on her quizzes and tests. She's nice to everyone and tries to stay pos...