Mechanical Engine

By CharlixXx09

Life aint fair, and never will be. If you expect the world to be nice and fair with you because you are to it... More

《Side Note》
《Release Date》
Chapter One: Life aint fair!
Chapter Two: Its Hard To Diagnose An Idiot!
Chapter Three: Right, here's the deal
Chapter Four: Just Call Me Octavia
Chapter Five: What happened to all my food?
Chapter Six: Are You Trying To Knock My Head Off?
Chapter Seven: Good Judge Of Character
Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose
Chapter Ten: Hello Sir?
Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips
Chapter Twelve: Here doggy doggy..
Chapter Thirteen: Im an innocent citizen!
Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up
Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard
Chapter Sixteen: You look like a Red
Chapter Seventeen: That little jerk
Chapter Eighteen: KB's in trouble
Chapter Nineteen: This is about to get messy
Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins
Chapter Twenty-One: Listen to him Octavia
Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat
Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Five: Sorry is just a word
Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Something not quite right
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Don't Hit Girls, Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Lets watch a movie
Chapter Thirty: What The Fuck Is He Doing Here?
Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Well isnt this going to be exciting
Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...
Chapter Thirty-Four: Genius
Chapter Thirty-Five: What have I done?
Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Thats the spirit
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?
Chapter Fourty: Lets do this thing!
Chapter Fourty-One: Tyler, what did you do to the poor man?
Chapter Fourty-Two: Pain
Chapter Fourty-Three: Kade's squad
Chapter Fourty-Four: It all comes tumbling down.
Chapter Fourty-Five: Must Watch Out
Chapter Fourty-Six: Infiltration
Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...
Chapter Fourty-Eight- Caged?
Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!
Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault
Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto
Chapter: Fifty-Two- Pawn in a chess game.

Chapter Eight: Cant A Student Wave Nicely Towards Their Teacher?

20 2 0
By CharlixXx09

Octavia:

You know when you get the feeling like somebody's staring, well glaring at you and when you look nobodies even batting an eye.

Well that's how I feel, but I know who's staring and its quite amusing actually.

Mr. Hallway man is his name, and oh gosh was he glaring..

If I knew this man would be my Practice teacher, I would of been here 10 bloody minutes early.

Okay before you take that seriously, I'd like to clarify that that was sarcasm. Plain and simple sarcasm!

Coming in late as well as being with the teacher that disliked the fact that I burned his Walkie talkie to a crisp, doesn't give me much confidence of getting out of here in one piece.

" Okay, now that we have all finally settled down and completed the starter, I'd like you all to set out into groups of three and test out your abilities on the dummies.
Make sure to share and not have one, and only one person on the whole time because that doesn't really let others practice now does it, Ben?"

As the boy who's name was Ben glanced towards Hallway man.

" You read me like a book" Standing from his seat, walking towards a table that sat two boys. Must be his friends.

" Right, well chop chop." As I feel something tugging my arm. And I don't even have to look to see who it was.

" Tyler what a pleasant surprised!" I gasped as his smile grew.

" Yes, I'm known to be a very surprising man" As he pulls me out of my chair and guides me towards the corner in which stands Dante.

Well isn't this a surprise.

" She's in this class?" He sighed

" Yes, she is in this class and she has a name!" As a smirking Tyler places his arms on both of our shoulders for me to only push it off seconds later.

" Well isn't this great, us besties in the same class. This is going to be a blast"

" Oh I can't wait" My enthusiasm not hitting the peaks as what is had previously been.

I clearly am not excited.

" Dante can go first then me and you" Tyler states, pushing me to the back as I stare at him, quite outstanded. Did he just push me..

" What?" As Dante begins punching and kicking the shit out of the dummy, and let me tell you. I'm glad I am not on the receiving end.

I'm not saying I would be destroyed and probably killed, but I'm not saying I wouldn't be.

" Nothing" As he glances at me one last time as a huge bang was heard as the dummy fell to the ground.

Electricity shook coursed throughout  the dummy as electrics sparks flew out of Dante's hand. Now that is cool!

That poor, poor thing.. but still cool!

" Hallway man, we have a fallen soldier over here!" I shouted, his head whipped around to face me.

He definitely just experienced whiplash!

" What did you call him?"
" What did you call me?" Hallway man and Tyler asked at the same time.

However where one is dying of laughter on the floor, the other is glaring towards me.

" Hallway man?" Dante questioned in a whisper.

" What, we met in a hallway and I couldn't care as much to remember his name. It's better then calling him a thing." As he rolls his eyes.

" Can we have a new dummy?" I asked Hallway man as he stood Infront of me towering over like fricking Crain.

What is it and being surrounded by tall people. Its not like I'm small because being 5'7 doesn't make you small. But compared to them I'm tiny...

" Sorry, but we have none left your just going to have to put up with it!" As Dante picked up the beaten up dummy.

" Your turn ty" As he began punching and kicking.

" Just don't set it on fire!" I joked, earning a smack on the back of the head by Dante.

" Sorry" As they both look back towards the dummy which is getting beaten to a pulp.

" Cant we just use you?" I questioned as he looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

" How can you us- why you little. I'm not a dummy!" He shouts as the loud room turned to one of silence.

All you could hear were the punching of fists coming into contact with their targets.

" I never said that"

I mean, it's true, I didn't!

" Do you want detention?" Questioning me, as if I haven't got anything planned already.

" Thanks for the offer, but I already have a date with about 2 other people in the cafeteria after school. Maybe next time" As you could visibly see the steam escaping out of his head.

However before he could say anything else it was finally my turn.

Well won't this be a blast!

**********

" I cant believe you did that" Walking out of the doors not before saying my farewells to the Hallway.

" Hey, he was asking for it?" I explain, with Tyler on my right and Dante on my left I feel like the mean girls walking down the corridors like we owned the place.

" Damn this is like a scene from mean girls" I stated as two pairs of eyes set their gaze on me.

" Yours so weird"

" Thanks Dante, I can now rest in piece now that my forever dream has finally came true. I'm officially weird!" Fist pumping the air as Tyler continues to talk about how I destroyed our dummy.

Let's just say the dummy and Mr. Hallway man, had a happy life and lived forever happy together on the floor.

Or we could say that the dummy made some quick moves on Hallway man confessing its love to him. It really was an emotional scene.

It almost brought me to tears, almost.

Opening the doors to the cafeteria we made our way to the back table where the boys as well as two girls sat, and let me tell you. Those girls weren't dressed.

I mean they were, but they might as well not of bothered. Their arms wrapped around Calum and Tom.

" Get a room" I spoke out, sitting down on the table. All eyes turned to me with a look of need.

They were in desperation, and the reasons why were clear.

It takes a girl to get rid of their own kind, their own bitchy kind!

" Excuse me would you mind leaving, your clearly not wanted on this table " The two girls whipping their heads around to glare at me.

Their arms visibly becoming tighter as the one around Tom decided to speak.

" And who are you?"

" I'm none of your business now please leave!"

" Bitch I think your the one who has to leave, your clearly the problem" As they both rested their heads onto the boy's shoulders to only be shoved off.

Rolling my eyes I ask again politely.

" Can you leave now, I really want to sit here in peace without worrying about throwing up when I look at you both" Gasps were heard from the girls.

" Good one Ov" Tyler commented

" Ov?"

" Yeah, we all kind of decided to give you a little nickname if that's alright!" Tom spoke out, his body becoming further away from the arm that bitch number one is clung two.

Humming in approval, I cant really do anything to stop them from calling me what they want so I might as well agree and move on.

" Hun, do you know who we are?" Bitch number two asked, lifting her index finger and pointing it at me.

" Not really, I did just get here. Don't expect too much. I just decided to call you bitch one and bitch two"

Their glaring eyes turning into one of anger before smirking..

" We are the twins from mayor Thompson, Dandy and Cathy Thompson!" She responded, smiling smugly towards me. If she thought I would bow down right their, then she was tragically mistaken.

" Sorry Mr. Mayors daughters, but that still doesn't solve the problem of having two unwanted people at the table. So could you leave, your really ruining my lunch." The frustration grew in me, being relatively nice is too hard.

Let me just smack their heads against the table!

The two girls look towards one another as they rise up, looking towards me and then the boys their eyes travel to the fork on the table.

If their planning to stab me with the fork, they really are at their greatest low.

As I wasn't mistaken, as they threw the fork directly towards me, however before I could use my eyes to send it their way. A hand appeared in front of me.

" What the fuck Dandy, who throws forks at people?" As he caught it, which left four hole marks which cover themselves in seconds.

"What the, that's sick"

" Why thanks you, it took sometime to get used to the forever changing skin. I feel like a snake when they begin shedd-"

" Nobody asked" Xavier spoke up, chomping back down on his apple. Clearly enjoying the show.

However, before I knew it, my head was bashed down onto the table.

Laying their for a few seconds to regain any last respect for them,  however unfortunately finding none, I raise my head.

" What the fuck is wrong with you both, just leave for fuck sake" Dante shouted, anger clearly in his voice.

Damn, he sounds mad. Extremely mad.

" Oh haven't you just signed your death warrant" Standing up and grabbing both a hand full of hair.

" Let's play, how many times can I hit the table with two airheads before their noses break off" I stated, excitement in my voice as the two brats kept stomping on my foot.

Sadly that's not going to hurt as much as this will.

Bringing both of their heads down towards the the table, full force required as I hear a massive crack... ops.

That was faster then I thought..

" What have you done!" The one on the right, apparently named Dandy screamed.

Blood streamed down her face as her nose looked visibly broken.

Dante sat staring at my head, as if looking to check that I was okay. Examining me.

Before looking back at the table once he realised I was staring.

Or he could be looking at my head to see if I am mentally okay after the hit to the table.

And not going to lie, it hurts..

Just then the bell rang. And let me tell you, I couldn't of ran any faster.

But before realising that the whole cafeteria was now looking at me, some were in shock others in excitement. And some of them just shook their head in disapproval.

Miserable people, that's what they are.

As I exit the door and into the hallways, not before however giving Mr.Hallway and Flowers a quick wave as they look towards me in confusion.

What cant a student wave nicely towards their teachers?

*************
Chapter eight -Complete-
(1842 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.4K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
1.9K 63 37
An O.C. Fanfic spinoff of TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN: After arriving to Earth, the Autobots have teamed up with their human allies in a class...
905 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...