When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.45
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.22

80K 2.9K 10.7K
By thighhighlarry

16.03.15

*

Louis had spent his weekend with his mum and sisters and then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with Max and his friends. Harry had of course whined about this saying that he had planned loads of things for them to do. Thursday the 9th, the day before Harry left for uni, Louis got on the bus and went over to his house around 1pm. As usual, Niall answered the door in his boxers with no suprise at the fact that it was Louis.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" Louis asked him, pinching Nialls stomach.

"I am wearing clothing." Niall replied, jumping back out of Louis' reach.

"Not very much of it."

"I don't need to, you've all seen it before."

"Unfortunately." Louis replied with a cheeky grin, waltzing past Niall and into the living room.

As if he had sensed Louis being there, Harry shot out of the kitchen and tackled the younger boy to the ground.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He whined, his face pressed into Louis neck.

"I'm a busy man Styles." Louis replied, pushing Harrys head away from him so the older boy would get the message and get off him.

"But I'm going tomorrow."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"That's so mean." Harry pouted, folding his arms across his chest like a child.

Louis laughed and stood up, Harry doing the same only moments later. Niall had long since retreated back into his bedroom, or Zayns, leaving the two to stand in the living room by themselves.

"Well seeing as I'm going tomorrow I'm thinking we should do something today, something wild." Harry told him.

"When you say wild you still mean legal right?" Louis questioned.

"As if I'd do anything illegal."

"Maybe, this house has smelt of some illegal substances."

"Zayn." Harry replied in a stage whisper, as if it was some big secret.

"Fair enough." Louis shrugged.

"Anyway, let's go do something, grab my keys from the bowl by the door and meet me at the car in 2."

Louis did as he was told, not questioning what Harry was doing and going out to the car. When Harry got out to the car he grinned at Louis and climbed in, turning the radio down so him and Louis could chat. They spoke about what they'd been up to in the days they'd been apart, Louis realising how much he actually had missed Harry but not admitting it. As usual Harry had no idea where he was driving them and they ended up going on a 20 minute car journey then ending up at a park.

"Race you to the swings." Harry shouted as they got out of the car.

Louis won but Harry said it was only because he was being nice and letting the younger boy win.

"You might've beaten me here but I bet I can swing higher than you." Harry said, kicking off the ground to give himself a bit of extra height.

"Your legs are longer so you have a bigger advantage." Louis whined, trying to swing himself higher.

"Stop making excuses loser."

"You're so competitive, just accept that I am better than you and we won't have this problem."

"I don't think I'm too keen on this sass Tomlinson."

"Too bad I don't care."

Harry reached across the space between the swings and grabbed hold of Louis', shaking it slightly so the boy shook and slowed down. Louis squeaked and glared at Harry, kicking his leg out to the right to try and kick Harry but missing because his legs weren't long enough. This of course made Harry laugh and kick out his obnoxiously long legs so they stretched far out in front of him, grinning at Louis as he did so.

"You're so annoying." Louis huffed, getting up off his swing and moving over to Harry, shoving him onto the floor then running off to the climbing frame.

By the time Harry had processed what had happened and made his way over the climbing frame, Louis was happily holding onto the monkey bars, his t-shirt riding up a little and revealing a little bit of his stomach. When Louis saw Harry he tried to go along the monkey bars as fast as possible but Harry was to quick, grabbing Louis by his hips and tickling the younger boy.

"Don't." Louis squealed, wriggling out of Harrys grip.

He ran away from Harry and up to the top of the climbing frame, standing at the top near the slide and looking down at Harry, breathless. The older boy looked up and used his hand to shield his eyes from the sun, smiling at Louis fondly.

"I'm taller than you." Louis called, a proud tone to his voice.

"When you come back down and you won't be." Harry called back, sitting on the tarmac ground of the park and looking up.

"What if I don't ever come back down?"

"For starters your mum would kill me and secondly of course you're gonna come back down, you'll miss me to much."

"In your dreams Styles, I'd stay up here to get away from you."

"Don't lie to yourself Lou, you love me." Harry laughed, watching Louis as he sat himself at the beginning of the slide then pushed himself down, stumbling a little as he stood up then flopping himself down next to Harry.

"As if." He giggled, jabbing his elbow into Harrys side.

"You know it's true baby."

"If it helps you sleep at night then yeah whatever."

Laughing, Harry pulled Louis into his side and rubbed his face against the boys hair. They stayed in the park for another few hours, leaving around 4:30 and headed back to Harrys, stopping off at McDonalds on the way there. When they got back to the house they headed for the kitchen, Louis lifting himself up onto the counter and rummaging through the brown paper bag to pull out his box of twenty chicken nuggets, opening the box and biting into one with a delighted smile.

"You and your bloody chicken nuggets." Harry teased, reaching out and pinching Louis' foot as he swang his legs.

"I've got to get my fill of them now, you're the only person who buys them for me."

"Maybe I could get you a yearly subscription to McDonalds that just consisted of chicken nuggets."

"Can you do that?" Louis gasped, his eyes widening in amazement.

"Probably not," Harry laughed, pinching Louis' cheek as the boys face fell a little "how about when we next see each other you can have all the chicken nuggets your heart desires?"

"You make it sound like we're not going to see each other for months."

"Well, 3."

"Don't keep reminding me, I'm actually going to have to spend time in my own house once you're gone."

"Oh no, the absolute horror," Harry teased, "wanna go see what's on TV?"

With a nod Louis grabbed the paper bag and his chicken nuggets then followed Harry out to the living room, flopping down on the sofa and letting Harry find the remote and switch the TV on. They settled on watching a replay of the goonies on Film 4, Louis tucking himself under Harrys arm and munching away on his fifth nugget.

A few minutes later Niall came bounding into the room, stopping when he saw the food and raising a questioning eyebrow.

"There's stuff in the kitchen for you and Zayn." Louis answered, watching the blonde boy grin and hurry off into the kitchen, calling Zayns name in the process.

Joining Harry and Louis in the living room Niall and Zayn made no comment about their cuddling and sat on the other sofa, eating their own food.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Louis asked during an add break, drawing patterns on Harrys thigh with his finger.

"Around midday?" Zayn said, looking at Niall and Harry for confirmation, both of them shrugging.

"You back to school Monday?" Niall asked, a teasing tone to his voice.

"Not if I run away."

"You're not running away anywhere, finish school then you can runaway to wherever you want." Harry said, running his fingers through the hair at the back of Louis' neck.

"Yes dad." Louis giggled, looking up at Harry with a bright smile.

"Chuck me the remote will you." Niall interrupted, holding his hand out for Harry to throw it at him.

They all sat quietly while Niall hummed quietly, flicking through the channels then letting out a pleased sound and settling on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1.

"Ooh this is the best one." He grinned, turning the volume up and rubbing his hands together with glee.

"Really? Of all the 8 films you choose this one to be your favourite?" Louis said, as if he was disgusted in Nialls choice.

"What's wrong with this one?" Zayn laughed, reaching out to scratch Nialls head as the bleach blonde boy pouted.

"Nothing's wrong with this one but there are ones that are even better, like part 2 for example. That film is amazing and Draco looks absolutely gorgeous in it. Or even back at the beginning with something like Chamber of Secrets, now that was a good film." Louis explained, getting a little bit carried away and knowing he was rambling when Harry began to laugh quietly beside him.

"Yeah but Deathly Hallows part 1 is pretty good, I mean they find the third horcrux, they learn about the deathly hallows, Dobby dies and then there's that iconic scene with Harry, Ginny and George in the kitchen." Niall replied, turning the volume down on the TV so him and Louis could have a proper conversation.

"I never said it was a bad film, I do love it but if I had to pick a least favourite of all 8 it would be that one."

"It's iconic Louis. It's the beginning of the end!" Niall exclaimed, glaring at Louis in frustration.

"Well the other 7 are way more iconic. The first film is iconic because it's the first one, the second because without knowing Harry destroys the first horcrux, the third because he meets Sirius and finds out he's innocent, the fourth because the Dark Lord comes back, the fifth because Sirius dies and everyone realises the Dark Lord is back, the sixth because Dumbledore dies and the last film because it's the last film. The seventh one isn't as good as the rest, sorry." Louis replied with a shrug, grinning to himself slightly.

"Right Harry, go and get the 8 films from my room please. We're going to watch as many as we can before we go tomorrow and maybe Louis will see some sense." Niall instructed, huffing at Louis.

With a whine from Louis, Harry got up and did as Niall instructed, letting Louis fall onto his back.

"Are you trying to say that in the three months I've known you, you've never said anything about your Harry Potter DVD collection?"

"Technically it's mine, he just likes to think it's his." Zayn cut in, getting up and taking all their rubbish into the kitchen.

"What's mine is yours Zaynie baby." Niall teased, calling out to Zayn as the dark haired lad grumbled something back.

When Harry returned to the living room Niall and Louis picked out their two favourites and stuck Chamber of Secrets into the DVD player, all four settling on the sofas to watch it. Louis fell asleep 8 hours later, when the big hand on the clock was close to 2am and none of the three had the heart to move him so Harry cuddled into him until he fell asleep himself.

The next day they all woke up around 10, giving them an hour to frantically try and do some last minute packing and getting everything into the car. Thankfully Liam, Liv and Lex turned up to help while Louis stayed lounging on the sofa in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie that were both Harrys.

By the time 12pm rolled around Louis was definitely sulking, the thought of Harry leaving making him more and more upset.

"Up you get princess, we've got to lock up now." Harry said, reaching out his hand for Louis to take.

With a whine Louis let Harry pull him up and out of the front door, leaving Zayn to lock up. Liam and Liv had headed off earlier, saying their goodbyes to Louis beforehand, so it left Lex, Niall, Zayn and Harry to say goodbye.

"Come and visit yeah? I'll miss having you around kid." Zayn said, pulling Louis into a hug.

"Yeah, you've got to have an extra voice to tease Harry." Louis laughed, getting a grin from Zayn.

Next was Niall, pulling Louis into a massive bear hug and swaying the boy from side to side.

"I'll miss you even though you're really annoying about your Harry Potter film decisions," they both laughed, Louis having to pull back from the hug because Niall was squeezing so tight he couldn't breathe "come and visit us, for some reason I've liked having your smelly ass around."

Louis laughed and moved onto Lex, who pulled him into a hug and made him insist on calling and texting her about anything whenever he felt like it. Which he agreed to with a laugh.

"Come on boys," Lex said, grabbing hold of both Niall and Zayn "let's get in the car. Join us when you're ready H."

With a nod Harry watched them get into the car then stepped forward and enveloped Louis into a hug. Feeling his eyes get hot Louis blinked rapidly to try and get rid of the tears, sniffling against Harrys shirt.

"What are you crying for?" Harry laughed, crouching down so him and Louis were at eye level, wiping at the boys face with his thumb.

"I'm not crying," Louis replied, "just something in my eye."

"Oh right, of course."

"It's true, I'm not going to miss you at all."

"Yeah, I'm not going to miss you either princess." Harry laughed, standing up again and hugging Louis.

"That's good to know."

"Yeah, wait I've got something for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an item, reaching out for Louis' hand and placing the object in his palm.

Louis looked down at his palm and gasped quietly, his eyes widening a little. Harrys paper airplane necklace was laying in flat in his palm, the charm and chain both looking cleaner than he'd ever seen them look.

"What?" Louis asked, looking up at Harry in disbelief.

"Just thought you might want a little piece of me, even if you don't miss me at all."

"Would you put it on for me?"

Harry nodded and took the necklace from Louis' palm, motioning for Louis to turn around and placing the chain round his neck. Humming quietly he joined the clasp to the other side of the necklace and running his fingers through the little hairs at the back of his neck to check they hadn't got caught.

"Thank you." Louis said quietly, turning to hug Harry again.

"No problem princess." Harry replied, all the while screaming the words 'I love you' in his head.

A/N

Happy Monday chicas

How are you all? Mondays aren't so great for me but I'm all good, I hope you're all doing great.

See you Thursday xx

**image, paper airplane necklace**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 216 22
"You dont like the flower crowns and sweater I wear?" "No but I like you"
317 11 5
"Don't leave me. Please." **T.W** This story contains sensitive topics like Su*side. It also has strong language and adult scenes. This is a short st...
182K 4K 28
Louis has never felt loved. 4 boys will show him what love is.
54.2K 1.6K 37
❝One day someone's going to hug you so tight, it's going to fix all your broken pieces. ❞ Completed | ALL RIGHTS R...