๐•ƒ.๐•†.๐•.๐”ผ | skz felix fanfi...

By helloitsmehehehehh

๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช๐”€ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต... ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ? ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro :D
ChApTeR oNe
cHaPtEr TwO
ChApTeR tHrEe
cHaPtEr FoUr
ChApTeR fIvE
cHaPtEr SiX
ChApTeR sEvEn
ChApTeR nInE
cHaPtEr TeN
ChApTeR eLeVeN
cHaPtEr TwElVe
ChApTeR tHiRtEeN
cHaPtEr FoUrTeEn
ChApTeR fIfTeEn
cHaPtEr SiXtEeN
ChApTeR sEvEnTeEn
cHaPtEr EiGhTeEn
cHaPtEr NiNeTeEn
ChApTeR tWeNtY
cHaPtEr TwEnTy OnE
ChApTeR tWeNtY tWo
cHaPtEr TwEnTy ThReE
THANK YOU
alternate ending cuz my fren wrote it <3
well well some shameless self promo :'
continuation~
feedback form!
1000 reads????

cHaPtEr EiGhT

180 11 6
By helloitsmehehehehh

felix pov:

y/n started crying after she sat down. did i do something wrong? didn't i just cook a meal..? why is she so emotional over a meal? it's not like there are onions inside.

"y/n, are you okay?" i asked as i tapped her on the shoulder.

"ahh yes, oh my i'm crying... HAHA it's okay i just got a bit emotional cuz no one has ever cooked for me..." she said and she took a piece of tissue and wiped her eyes. 

"you can always share with me..." i consoled, "what happened?" i asked as i stroked through her hair.

"it's nothing... just a distant memory..." she said.

"did i make you recall something bad? i'm really sorry, i'll packet food for you in the futur-"

i was cut off by her, "no, i actually feel happy, i feel the warmth of a family i've never felt before... thank you felix. i'll start eating right now." she picked up the chopsticks and ate a mouth of noodles.

"how is it?" i ask.

"it's really nice, you start eating too," she replied. she stuffed her cheeks full and she looked so cute.

i poked her cheek and said, "okay let's eat." 

>> time skip to 45 mins later...>> 

we both finished our food and y/n stood up.

"i'll go wash the bowls since you did the cooking, i can't let you do everything," she said.

"okieeee," i replied. i don't even know why i'm so hyper now- i decided to go into the kitchen. awh she looks so cute from behind, she tied her hair into a messy bun. 

before i knew it there i was hugging her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder, and she flinched a little, but then continued washing the bowls.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"nothing i just wanna hug you, you looked so cute," i said.

"HAHA okayy first time anyone told that to me that i was cute lmao," she said as she continued washing. 

y/n pov:

 i was washing the bowls when felix came from behind and hugged me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, trying to act as calm as possible. my poor heart, however has been pounding non stop. it felt like it was going to explode anytime.

"nothing i just wanna hug you you looked so cute," he said. he said that so calmly, i don't know why i'm on the verge of laughing. 

"HAHA okayy first time anyone told that to me that i was cute lmao," i replied while washing the bowl. i squirted the soap on the bowl and took the sponge over to clean, and soon foam bubbles formed. i put some on felix's nose and he giggled softly.

"you're so cute," he whispered, slightly squealing, as he put soap on my nose too. 

"ah, i needa wash my bowls go sit in the living room and go watch the tv okayy, i'll come when i'm done," i replied.

"okay," he said and left a quick peck on my left cheek. he loosened his grip and made his way into the living room. so now i'm in a somewhat ambiguous relationship with lee felix, the guy of everyone's dreams. why does this feel so unreal, it's only the first day of school. and i even let him hug me what the fuck am i doing... why did i agree to go to the living room later gosh...

felix pov:

"ah, i needa wash my bowls go sit in the living room and go watch the tv okayy, i'll come when i'm done," she replied.

"okay," i said and left a light kiss on her left cheek. i'm literally addicted to her now what is going on with me. i loosened my grip and made my way into the living room. i switched the tv on and switched to my favourite channel, m-net. 

ateez was performing 'HALA HALA' right now, i started watching the performance happily. soon, y/n came out from the kitchen and she sat down on the sofa, on the other end.

"why are you sitting so far away?" i asked.

"so now i can't choose seats-" she replied.

"aish come here," i said and i dragged her over. i hugged her and cuddled her.

"will you be my girlfriend?" i asked.

"uh-" she replied. i could tell she wasn't really ready for the question. 

y/n pov:

"will you be my girlfriend?" felix asked.

"uh-" i replied. i didn't really know what to say.

"but we have only known each other for one day," i replied.

"but i already like you a lot, and i don't want to give others a chance to snatch you away from me," he said as he switched off the tv.

"why did you switch off the tv?" i asked.

"look at me and stop changing the subject," he said as i slowly turned over. 

"i believe you also have feelings for me, am i right?" he asked. i was stunned. what do i reply? if i said yes, he would tell me to be his girlfriend. but if i said no, he would say i was lying.

"i do have feelings but that doesn't mean we have to be in a relationship..." i started off.

"is it because of me? because i'm the popular kid in school? you're afraid of..." he slowly asked.

"no, it's just... i need more time, okay?" i replied. he remained silent and started stroking my hair. "movie?" he asked. "sure," i replied. he turned the tv back on and switched to *name of movie channel*. since i had no interest in that movie, my eyelids slowly closed.

felix pov: 

thirty minutes into the movie and i felt a soft hit on my shoulder. i turned to see y/n sleeping on my shoulder.

"goodness, she agreed with movies, she could've told me she was tired," i laughed softly. i gently carried her bridal style and brought her into her room. i placed her down carefully and took a blanket to cover her.

"goodnight y/n, see you tomorrow," i said as i lightly kissed her forehead. now that y/n was asleep i didn't feel like staying up either. i went to my room and cuddled under the blanket.

"goodnight lee felix," i softly told myself.

a.n weeeeeeee chapter eight complete. HAHA they're so fast lmao its only day one hold your horsesss :P how's the story so far, hope yalls enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 91 1
felix really loves his best friend, changbin. maybe a bit too much. stuckihyun-ยฉ
92.4K 3.8K 39
Felix is a shy boy who loves nothing more than reading his books and escaping reality. His best friend Hyunjin has long been his protector. He has sc...
19.4K 908 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...
2.2K 116 17
โแดต แตˆแต’โฟ'แต— แถœแตƒสณแต‰ โฑแถ  โฑแต—'หกหก แต‡แต‰ สฐแต‰แตƒแต›แต‰โฟ แต’สณ สฐแต‰หกหกโž