No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Episode 37

21K 1.1K 1.2K
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Omniscient
Houston , Texas

After passing her finals and all of her final classes Reagan officially earned her Cosmetology License and her Buisness Management License.

Alexis was very proud along with the rest of the family. Since Alexis was so proud of Reagan she made Reagan the official Co-Owner of her shop. This was just until they both found them another building for their joined business.

Jamari gifted Reagan with 100,000 and he bought her an all matte black matching G-Wagon 6-3.

"Ooooooo FatFat." Ja'Seem dragged.

Raelyn frowned and started clinging to Ja'Seem so she wouldn't get a whooping.

Raelyn somehow found a container of vaseline and put it all over her body and face. It was now tangled in her hair and will probably be hard to detangle.

"COME EAT!" Reagan shouted to the whole house.

Ja'Seem smirked and looked down at Reagan.

"BoBoooo." Raelyn cried

Ja'Seem picked her up and took her downstairs where Reagan, Jamari, Nyla, and Kambree were.

When the two came into view everybody was still on their phone.

"Oooooo FatFat finna get a whooping." Nyla dragged

Reagan and Jamari looked up from their phones and while Reagan mugged, Jamari started recording.

"Now FatFat why you do that?" Jamari asked.

"Nooo BoBoooo." Raelyn cried trying to cling to Ja'Seem. It was kind of hard though because she was so greasy and slippery.

"Raelyn how the hell?" Reagan groaned.

"Mama I sowwy." Raelyn sniffled trying to pout her way out of trouble.

"Jamari it's not that funny." Reagan snapped as Jamari crouched over in laughter.

"B-Baby, so that shit ain't funny?" He asked rhetorically.

Kambree chuckled and shook her head. She found what Raelyn did adorable. She also thought that Raelyn was just in the wrong product at the wrong time.

"Bring her to me Seem." Reagan sighed.

Ja'Seem walked over to his mom and put Raelyn down in front of her.

"Look at this damn shit, all in your hair and shit." Reagan groaned dramatically.

"Since you wanna laugh you helping me." She shrugged looking at Jamari.

"Who?" He asked getting serious.

"You." Reagan replied.

"Ma Ma, I shine." Raelyn smirked holding her arms out.

"Don't play with me Raelyn."

"Seem you just let her play in it? Where was you?"

"I was in my room, I just heard something dropped and I found her in y'all bathroom." He shrugged.

"Raelyn you finna be bald head." Nyla instigated.

"I not bald, you headed." Raelyn frowned trying to repeat what her aunt just said.

"Now that just sounded so retarded of you." Ja'Seem frowned.

Reagan wanted to pop Raelyn but she honestly didn't have the energy. She also found out that having Raelyn stand in the corner hurted Rae more then getting a whooping.

Since dinner was already ready everyone started eating except for Reagan, Raelyn, and Jamari.

Reagan meant when she said he was helping clean FatFat.

While Reagan was in charge of her body, Jamari was in charge of washing her hair.

"Why you so bad?" Reagan asked her daughter.

"I not bad, I good." Raelyn shrugged.

"FatFat you can't get nomore toys okay?" Jamari spoke.

"Da Da I get a barbie?" Raelyn asked.

"No, no toys and you gone stand in the corner after you done eating."

When Raelyn heard the word corner she started jumping up in down in the tub pouting. "No Da Daaa."

"Yes FatFat." He sighed.

Raelyn started crying being ignored by both of her parents. She knew what she did was wrong but she didn't expect to get in trouble.

One hour and 50 minutes later they had finally got Raelyn free from the vaseline. Her hair was still a little greasy because she hated getting her hair wash, so reagan just decided that she would deep wash tomorrow.

After they ate as said Raelyn stood in the corner for twenty-five minutes while everyone else watched TV. Of course she had a tantrum but one she saw that nobody was going to save her she sucked it up and pouted.

"Bet her ass won't play in it nomo." Jamari mumbled.

——

3 days later...

"Yes me and my friend had appointments with Reagan and Alexis." A dark-skinned lady said.

She was around Jamari's age and her friend was around Alexis's age.

The new receptionist sent both girls to Lex and Ray.

"Hey thanks for sliding us in at such short notice." Reagan's client Ja'Saya stated.

"Girl it's fine, you do know it'll be a extra $50 for squeeze-ins?" Reagan replied.

"Yes, I'll pay anything for you or Alexis to do my hair." Ja'Saya chuckled.

"Right." Summer, Ja'Saya's friend agreed.

"Best friend, I heard what FatFat did." Alexis stated starting up a conversation.

"Girl yes, I wanted to whoop her ass but it was honestly just funny and I didn't have the energy." Reagan replied.

"Im surprised Seem ain't take the blame." Alexis chuckled.

"You know he be quit to take up for her." Reagan giggled.

Ja'Saya was now tuned into their conversation. She remembered naming her son Ja'Seem but she figured since she gave her son up he was either in the system or with his dad.

"So y'all both have kids?" Summer asked.

Summer had just met Ja'Saya a year or two ago at the strip club. Unlike Ja'Saya, Summer was more of the chill type. She wasn't into drama or mess all she was about was her money and providing for her son. She didn't even consider Ja'Saya a friend.

"Yea, I have a six year old, Ari." Alexis shrugged.

She honestly didn't mind saying she had a kid but she knew not to give out Arielle's real name.

"I have two kids, 3 year-old and 7 year-old." Reagan also stated.

"Awww girls or boys?" Ja'Saya asked.

"Rae is my youngest, Seem is my oldest." Reagan stated.

Alexis and Reagan both moved quickly when doing hair. Both girls were doing glueless frontal installs which usually took them 45 minutes tops.

"Awww I actually had a son name Ja'Seem." Ja'Saya smiled.

Alexis and Reagan looked at each other with scrunched eyebrows.

Next thing you know Jamari and Khalil walked in with lunch for both of their girls.

As usually all of the girls flocked over the two.

Once Ja'Saya's eyes landed on her high school sweetheart and babydaddy her heart dropped.

"Jamari." Ja'Saya smiled with raised eyebrows.

Reagan, Alexis, and Khalil looked at the two.

"Ja'Saya?" Jamari frowned scratching his neck.

"Y'all know each other?" Reagan frowned stopping the install.

Ja'Saya smiled and nodded her head. "That was my babydaddy."

Reagan's heart dropped and Jamari's blood started boiling. Not only was this unexpected it opened up old wounds.

"Fuck is you doing here?" Jamari mugged.

"I never left, just been low. How you been though?" Ja'Saya asked biting down on her lip.

Reagan cut her eyes at Jamari to see what he would say.

"Shid I been doing great with my wife and two kids." Jamari shrugged.

Ja'Saya frowned. "So you got some hoe playing step mama to my kid?"

Reagan stopped what she was doing and snatched the frontal back off Ja'Saya. "This hoe doing your hair, and I'll gladly fuck it up."

"Ja'Saya what's going on?" Summer asked.

"None of your business." Ja'Saya rolled her eyes.

"Where is my son?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Bitch Ja'Seem ain't yo son, you left him. He good." Jamari mugged.

"Because you wanted kids. NOT ME" Ja'Saya raised her voice.

"With all due respect, we don't do ghettoness or ratchicity in our shop. So you can leave." Alexis spoke up.

"Ain't nobody talking to you." Ja'Saya snapped.

"BITCH WITH ALL DUE NO RESPECT GET OUT MY SHIT!" Alexis shouted now irritated.

"Jamari where is my son?" Ja'Saya said now standing up in Jamari's face.

Reagan smiled and stepped in front of Jamari. "Girl OUR son is none of your concern. Now run along."

Reagan made sure to point between Jamari and herself when she said Our.

"So you wasted how many years, then you got this girl playing mama to my son. It's okay cause imma get my son." Ja'Saya smirked grabbing her purse.

Before she could scoop the frontal up Alexis snatched it out of her hand.

"Uht Uht you ain't pay mamas." Alexis smirked.

"Mcht y'all can't do hair anyway." Ja'Saya mumbled walking out of the shop.

"You going with your friend, ion do that messy shit." Alexis sighed at Summer.

"She's a co-worker, I need my hair did and y'all the best. Ion got none to do with her and her drama." Summer stated.

"Okay." Alexis nodded.

"Friend take a break." Alexis added on talking to Reagan.

Reagan nodded and walked in the back behind Jamari.

She made sure the door was locked until she started talking.

"What we gone do?" Reagan asked.

"That's me and your son. We ain't finna let this delusional ass girl even think she taking him back." Jamari shrugged.

———————————————————————-
Hey y'all!!!

How are y'all doing??

I'm finna start back being consistent foreal!! But I feel like y'all playing with my votes so y'all better fix it.

Anywaysss how was Episode 37?

Raelyn then covered herself in vaseline, lol how y'all feel about that? Was it funny?

Should she have gotten a whooping?

Y'all think Raelyn bad? Should she get more whoopings?

How y'all feel about Ja'Saya?

Thoughts on Summer?

Y'all expected this?

How y'all feel about Jamari and Reagan's reaction?

Y'all think they should tell Ja'Seem?

Or y'all think Ja'Saya gone find Ja'Seem in public or some?

Should Reagan stay out of it?

Alexis handled the situation correctly?

Y'all thin Sunmer fake for not following Ja'Saya?

What y'all think Ja'Saya mean when she say she gone get her son back?

Don't forget to vote , comment , and Share

Follow me kids!!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 12
𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐱𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝 "I want you...I want us"
174K 3.2K 57
We made a bond from the very beginning I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what...
672K 31K 50
"I found yo love when I really needed it." "So did I." #1 in URBAN-07/05/2022 #1 in WLW-25/05/2022
53.9K 3.1K 28
You keep me open I'm so devoted to you.