ethereal love || iz*one onesh...

hooniezzz

you and me, eternally. Еще

dream k. hyewon
obsessed j. yuri
jealous? j. wonyoung
idiot l. chaeyeon
love at first sight m. sakura
fever y. nako
bittersweet memories a. yujin
scenario in the morning c. yena
lmao you gays should see this
when a playgirl in love a. yujin
my darling k. minju
flower j. wonyoung
flower j. wonyoung
yujin
wonyoung
hyewon
minju
yuri
vlive a. yujin
my yakuza y. nako
HAHAHAH
rude y. nako
love to hate k. eunbi
no matter what a. yujin
alzheirmer a. yujin
deaf k. chaewon
no matter what a. yujin
love to hate k. eunbi
my runaway princess c. yena
unnie! saranghae! h. jihyo
ghost j. yuri
dear diary h. jihyo
rude y. nako
my run away princess c. yena
every winter k. hyewon
height difference h. hitomi
special girls k. chaewon
happy ending k. eunbi
camping trip m. sakura
why why why c. yena
why why why c. yena
nothing can stop us k. minju
shooting star m. sakura
dear y/n j. wonyoung
always k. minju
ghost j. yuri
goodbye k. hyewon
no way out c. yena
the truth untold m. sakura
ice cream y. nako
regret k. hyewon
the mute girl a. yujin
troublemaker k. chaewon
a hard day k. minju
toothache m. sakura

love letter k. chaewon

3.8K 122 11
hooniezzz

> warning : curses.
> strangers to lovers.
> fluff
> plot: y/n always received a love letter even though she's not popular in school.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

every day i will receive a love letter from someone but i don't know who. it's been a month so i decided to find the owner.

i opened my locker and find a love letter in my locker again.

"oh~ another love letter? '' ryujin, my sister smirked when she saw the love letter that i was holding.

"yes" i said calmly and was about to keep it in my locker but my sister grab me by my wrist.

"open and read it. i want to hear'' she smiles.

"alright, unnie'' i rolled my eyes. i opened the love letter and read it.

dear y/n,

hi, i just want to say that i like you but i'm afraid to talk in front of you
so i just write on this letter
i wish you could accept someone like me.

from: your secret admire🌹

-

"uuu~ sweet~'' ryujin unnie laughed but i sighed. "hey... why?" ryujin unnie tilted her head.

"i really hope that i can meet the owner of this letter in person" i said.

"oh, why don't you try to find a clue?" ryujin unnie pointed at the letter and told me to sniff the letter.

"it smells like roses..." i caressed the letter.

"that's a clue!'' ryujin unnie clapped her both hands.

"t-" the sounds of the school bell interrupt our conversation making me grunt.

"gotta go sis, see ya later'' ryujin unnie ran to her class leaving me dumbfounded.

i shrug it off and walk to my class but when i was about to enter the classroom someone bumped into me.

"ouch" i rubbed my head. i look at the girl in front of me. the quiet girl; kim chaewon.

i almost forgot that she exists in my class. she doesn't talk too much. she only talks to minju.

"i-i'm sorry, y/n..." she apologizes and helps me stand up.

"it's okay-" i widen my eyes. the strong smell of roses perfume caught my attention. this smell is the same as the love letter that i got!

''i should get going. b-bye!'' she runs to her seat. she's adorable.

i shrugged it off and go to my seat. but my thoughts wouldn't let it slide, i keep staring at her until she noticed as i quickly turn around and focus.

"psst!'' felix tapped my shoulder as i turn to the side to look at him. a smirk plastered on his face as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?" i mouthed.

"do you like my cousin?'' he wiggles his eyebrows.

he had a cousin? how come i don't know that?

"who? " i asked, don't have any clue. felix scoffs and points at the quiet girl.

"the girl you keep staring at today. she is my cousin, her name is kim chaewon'' he said.

"ouh" i nod my head. "so i-"

"SHIN Y/N! LEE FELIX! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" mr. lee yelled at us.

oh fuck.

"u-uh nothing, mr. lee!'' we stand up and look down.

"detention after school!'' he said as we sighed. "sit down!"

"that's why i hate him"

"same" we both rolled our eyes.

- timeskip • after school -

"why are you still in the class? let's go home" ryujin unnie ask while leaning on the door with her arms crossed over her chest.

"i got detention...'' i sighed, wiping my sweat. goddamn, my class is so dirty.

"aigoo~ what are you doing?" she chuckles, walking closer to me.

"felix's fault..." i pouted. she stops in front of me and cups my face. "haha okay then. i'm going now" she places a kiss on my forehead. "take care, kiddo. have fun~" she teases me and leaves my classroom.

"tsk" i hiss as i grab a chair to sit down. we have our detention cleaning our classroom every week. shit.

"where did that boy go... ugh" i groan. he must have gone home cause he got no responsibility for his own class.

bruh.

then i saw his cousin get inside with a letter in her hand. her smile faded away when she saw me as she hides the letter behind her.

"uhh..." i scratch my nape. "kim chaewon'' i called her name as she awkwardly tilted her head. "uhh... yes?"

"do you see felix?'' i asked her.

"he already got home already" she said while avoiding my stares.

i hum and nod my head. "that scumbag-"

"d-do you want me to help you?" she asks.

i scratch my nape. "well, if you want"

she took one of the class brooms and throw it at me. i managed to catch it and we started to clean the whole class.

i couldn't get to ask her about the letter. but she obviously has the same perfume. i should make the first move.

- timeskip • next day -

"chaewon!" i go towards her. she turns around and smiled shyly.

"yes?'' she tilted her head.

"are you the owner of the letter?'' i showed the love letter i collected as i smiled at her.

"n-no. it w-wasn't me" she stutters. "it w-was minju!"

"Isn't minju out of the country? how can she-"

"i-i gotta go!" she run away from me and left me dumbfounded. i pouted and walk to my classroom.

- chaewon pov -

kim chaewon, you coward!

i literally had a chance to confess! 

i get inside the toilet, washing my face to calm down. i stare at my face in the mirror. "will she accept me if i confess?"

"prolly not" i walk out of the toilet and the bell rang. oh shit, the first period is starting!

as i arrived at the class, i sighed in relief when there was no teacher in my class. i go to my seat and realized felix was sitting on my seat. WHAT THE FUCK.

"yah" i interrupt both gays- guys conversation as they shared a glance at me. "got anything to say?" felix asks.

"this is my seat. go to your own seat!" i pinch his ear as he yelps in pain. bang chan softly pushes my hand away and felix puckers his lips while rubbing his red ear.

"you liked y/n don't you? go sit next to her! confess your feelings to her!" felix said as my face reddened. fuck.

"chaewon-ah!" i lift my head and saw y/n was waving her hand to me. "sit next to me!" she said as she taps the chair beside her.

"she's waiting for you, girlie~" felix tease me as i glared at him. my eyes softened when i look at y/n.

''a-alright'' i sit beside y/n. oh my god! i can't believe i sit beside my crush!!

''can we be a friend?'' she tilts her head.

"sure" i try to smile wider than i could.

it's been a week since we've been friends so i'm gonna tell her the truth. i don't want to keep it secret forever. i might lose my chance.

- timeskip • after school • y/n pov -

i can't believe the owner of the love letter is going to show herself.

''felix, did you see chaewon?" i tapped his shoulder.

"uhh nope" he shakes his head and continues to flirt with bang chan.

''maybe she has already gone home" i talked to myself and run to the rooftop, to meet the owner of the love letter.

as i opened the door, i saw a girl. she was back facing me. i take a deep breath and slowly come closer to her.

"excuse me? are you the owner of the love letter?" i asked her as i put my hand on her shoulder.

i widen my eyes when she turns around. it was kim chaewon, my own best friend.

"y-yes. i am the owner of the love letter'' she said while looking down. i come closer to her as she holds my hand softly.

"i like you, y/n" she confessed. "i have liked you since you joined me to be my partner in our science project"

"so would you like to be my girlfriend?" she asks.

"i do, chaewon" i smile. "i accept your confession"

a wide smile grew on her face as i lean close and puckered my lips. she closes her eyes and leans closer to me.

as our lips touch, i feel so happy. she puts her hands on my cheeks and broke the kiss. we both stares into each other's eyes and chuckle." i love you, chaewon"

"i l-love you too, y/n" chaewon's face reddened. i let out a slight laugh as i peck her lips.

adorable.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Bittersweet 💞

Фанфик

8.9K 445 13
There's no magic in falling in love with someone whole heartedly. All I know is that I love her with all my heart, and I will for the rest of my life...
155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
84.7K 986 59
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!!!!💕💕
11K 677 52
"It's all a lie"