𝙇𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 (18+)

By sensualminx

𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒙 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 . More

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽!
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝔀𝓸

1.5K 23 12
By sensualminx

Alec's point of view

Being in Seattle was becoming tiresome, a whole year watching a man who I don't even know personally nor care for.

All for a woman who I've never met.

The thing is I respect Jax's enough to move my life out of Italy to Seattle until Derek came to his senses and finally opened the folder Lemon left for him.

Lemon didn't know that Jax's planted a seed for Derek to find her and try to make amends for every wrong detail he's ever made to not only her but to himself.

Jax's has a soft spot for Lemon and will do anything and everything to protect her and I shall do the same.

For the first few months I assumed Jax started having feelings for Lemon but it just turns out he became an over protective brother of her.

The first time I've seen a picture of Lemon I was blown away, I was lost for words I couldn't believe her beauty.

Lemon is quite out of this world, almost has if she's is too good to be true.

I don't know what spell Lemon has but she certainly has a lot of men wrapped around her finger that's for sure.

The only thing that has me wrapped around my finger is spying and knowing every detail of somebody's life always gave me a rush of adrenaline, knowing I had the power to destroy them.

I've never really cared for people's tragic lives if I'm going to be honest it bores me.

Everyone in this fucking world has a story so tragic that is just becomes repetitive in the end, but it's up to you how you want to end up in life.

Honestly people just need to grow the fuck up and use the tragedy that's happen to you as a weapon and you'll be fine.

Well that's what happen to me anyways, I had somewhat the same vibe as Lemon had while growing up but the only difference is I did have just one love.

While my dad couldn't give two fucks about his son, my mom on the other hand cherished me from the moment I was born.

To this day I still say jealousy made my dad despise me.

I also believe my dad killed my mom long ago before they even had me, she was my saving grace during my childhood and teen years but I was also hers.

I've snapped out of my own thoughts when I notice Derek open his trunk and placed his luggage inside the trunk.

The folder was in Derek's hand, I guess he finally realized what was in the folder all along.

Thank fucking god.

Derek reached for something in his trunk and put something behind his back but I couldn't tell what the item was.

Soon after Derek hopped in his vehicle and sped off, it wasn't that hard to figure out he was on his way to the airport strip to return to California.

The only question that remained what kind of mayhem did Derek plan?.

While I kept a safe distance from Derek's vehicle, I took my phone out and decided it was time to let Jax's know Derek was now on the move.

Derek was on his way to the airport strip, while I made a detour to the place I was staying.

I did the same as him, packed a bag and next thing I knew I was off to my destination.

I'm thankful with the line of work I do that I have an option to either fly private or with others around me.

Of course I chose to fly private, I can't handle the presence of the human race around me.

The stupidity people have in this world is horrendous.

The plane was smooth sailing, which gave me time to look over Lemon's information once again but my attention became on Derek's.

I may have had the pleasure on watching his every move and knowing the basics about him.

I never question Jax's commands and never ask for any other information on Derek but that didn't mean I didn't do my own digging.

You may say curiosity killed the cat, but I for one love flirting with death.

I pulled out my files on Derek, the one thing Jax didn't have on Derek was pictures from his childhood.

The pictures of his smaller self with his family was as if he was a different person, you could truly see the innocence and happiness in his eyes.

One photo captured my attention, in the photo it was just him. Derek had a scar going down his eye and all the innocence and happiness he once had suddenly just disappeared.

Derek's face held no emotion, the look in his eyes alone just showed how truly empty he was.

I put the photo down and finally turned my attention to the words on the paper in the files to get the "tragic" back story of mister Derek.

The words on the paper told me we were similar in a way, his whole family loved him but he was closer with his mom than his dad.

The lost of his family made him who he is now which I can say the same thing for myself.

The man who killed his family was "mysteriously" murdered and the police couldn't find any evidence against Derek.

At the end of the day the case was dropped and never picked back up again.

Reading his file I felt almost selfish knowing I still had a dad who is alive and is sadly still kicking in life.

While Derek who had a perfect upbringing till the car accident.

I somewhat felt a pinch to my heart for not talking to my dad anymore, because I believe Derek would probably do or try anything to bring back his family in a heartbeat.

I closed the files in front of me and looked out the window just soaking in everything I've just learned.

Getting out of my thoughts I go back to work mode, I try to figure out how I'm going to find Derek once we land.

Derek may have gotten on his plane before me but there's not a lot of places he'd go but at the same time he's a ticking time bomb.

I have no idea what's going on in his head, a whole year goes by waiting for someone when there was a clue right under your nose the entire time.

Let's see how this goes once all hell breaks loose.

Is it sick to say I kinda hope Lemon doesn't give Derek another chance?, I mean this whole thing is about him finding the love of his life back yet it would be funny if she just says no.

I would love to see that outcome.

Soon after the plane lands in California which I can only assume that's where he'll go since everyone who's ever wronged not only him but Lemon lives here.

As I packed up my things I thanked the pilots and make my way out of the plane towards my car that is waiting for me.

I slide myself into the car and place my belongings in the passenger seat.

Let's get this shit show started, welcome back home Derek.

Time to see the real monster in you shine through.

𝐇𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧.

 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.

𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫<𝟑!.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 173K 69
When 20-year-old Fallon Lopez lays eyes on a man who's quite a few years older than her, she immediately feels an attraction toward the mysterious ma...
455K 10.7K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
27.4K 678 22
𝑨 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅...
30.2K 625 16
He shouldn't want her.. She's nothing but trouble with a capital T. But after one steamy drunken night he can't help himself. But that is where the f...