the human (r.h)

By gracebennettxoxo

in which the most beautiful cullen falls for the most beautiful human More

cast
one; get into the groove
two; snap out of it
three; walking in the wind
four; id rather die than let you in
five; teeth
six; cigarette daydreams
seven; hung up
eight; family affair
nine; do i wanna know?
ten; just a boy
eleven; 21st century liability
twelve; high horse lady
thirteen; to be so lonely
fourteen; godspeed
fifteen; rascal (superstar)
sixteen; just the two of us
seventeen; air balloon
eighteen;lie to me
nineteen;sunday kinda love
twenty;coaster
twenty one;505
twenty two; make up
twenty three;turning page
twenty four;supermodel
twenty five;fat bottomed girls
twenty six;dancing with your ghost
twenty seven; already gone
twenty eight; killing me softly
twenty nine; dead to me
thirty;without me
thirty one;fancy
thirty two;not in that way
thirty three; toxic
thirty four; these boots are made for walking
thirty five; judas
thirty seven; prisoner
thirty eight; youre my best friend
thirty nine; she wolf
forty; should i stay or should i go?
fourty one; lost without you
fourty two; mr perfectly fine
fourty three; tears dry on their own
fourty four; easier
fourty five; traitor
fourty six; more
fourty seven; kiss with a fist
fourty eight;fly on the wall
fourty nine;moving to new york
fifty; sparks
fifty one; ready for it?
fifty two; bad boy for life
fifty three; killer queen
fifty four: out of the woods
fifty five: happiness
fifty six; doretha
fifty seven: day dreaming
fifty eight: invisible string
fifty nine; cheek to cheek
sixty: at last

thirty six ;love on the brain

6.6K 307 114
By gracebennettxoxo

The brunette pushed past the other brunette the second she got over her disappointment of it not being Rosalie. She didn't have time to stand and scowl at Olivia right now though, even though she literally has all the time in the world.

"You can't come in." Olivia spoke, once Delilah was already in.

"Bite me, Livy." The vampire would rather do anything than be told off by Olivia, or any of the other vampires in the house for that matter. Besides, she didn't really feel like being lectured on things when she hadn't even physically hurt anybody, the worst she'd done was maybe give Bella a few bruises and place a knife against her neck. Even so, it wasn't Delilah's fault that humans bruise like peaches.

The older vampire sighed, knowing she couldn't really do anything, "Whatever, you piece of shit."

Delilah laughed as she started to walk up the stairs, "Takes one to know one."

"What is that?" Olivia questioned as she joined Delilah, "The oldest burn in the book?"

"Book? I didn't know you could read." She knew her comebacks weren't the best right now, but she didn't come here to be nasty. So she didn't exactly care anymore. "Come on, Livy, can't we just be friends?" Delilah threw an arm around Olivia's shoulders and pulled her into her side as the pair reached the living room.

Even though Olivia had some very negative feelings and even worse thoughts about Delilah, she couldn't help the smile that started to grow on her face. Delilah could do some pretty bad things, but she would always have that charm, "I'll think about it."

"Oh, that's my sister." Delilah released the girl with a genuine smile on her lips as she opened her arms out to the rest of the Cullens, "And there's the rest of my family."

Delilah quickly thanked god that Edward wasn't here, him and Olivia were really the only two that would try and put her in her place. And Delilah had already eliminated Olivia with her charm anyway.

"Oh so we're family now? What happened to hating us?" Emmett Cullen spoke, any negative feelings he held towards Delilah melted away at the sight of her smiling lips and brown eyes. She looked like the Delilah he used to know.

Delilah let out a nervous laugh, "Isn't that what families do?"

Carlisle Cullen loved the girl in front of him, he had never stopped loving her. But that didn't mean he trusted her, "How are your eyes brown?"

"Manipulation."

"Manipulation?" He questioned.

"I mean, everyone knows I've always been gifted," It seemed only Delilah was laughing at her own little joke, tough crowd, "Well I still am! I can just manipulate this and that. Jasper can manipulate emotions, and I can manipulate everything."

"Can you manipulate emotions?" The Southern accent broke out for the first time.

"Scared you'll lose your job if I can?" Delilah loved Jasper, she always had. She felt like he understood her in ways the others didn't, "But no, I don't think I can."

"What about memories?" Alice Cullen spoke up from next to her husband, she was more than pleased to see Delilah stood in her living room.

This caused a grimace to break out on Delilah's face, "Thats actually why I'm here." As soon as the words left Delilah's lips a million thoughts started running through all of the Cullens minds,  was she here to wipe their memories? Was she here to harm them for the Volturi? They'd heard through the grape vine that Cauis was rather fond of her, maybe he'd set her up to help him with something. God, maybe they shouldn't have let her in. "What's with all the worried looks? It's me that should be worried."

Delilah was being amazingly honest with the Cullens, something that she never thought would happen again.

"What's wrong, Delilah?" It was Esme that questioned, she felt sympathy pull at her heart strings when she gazed upon the girl. It was as if she could see all of her struggles.

"I don't want to hurt you, any of you." It was the truth, she masked her love for them with hate. "While I stand by the fact that meeting you all ruined my life. I don't blame you all. It was silly and wrong of me to do that. I realise that now, do I forgive you? No, you did what was right by Bella, not by me." She wasn't sure she was even making any sense, "And nothing you do will ever fix that. All of you had a hand in my death, whether you like it or not, you did. You should of done better by me. And you didn't. But I hope you do with the next one."

"What do you mean?" Olivia Cullen had a face of thunder as she looked at Delilah.

"I forgive you for my death. Not for the things before that. You did a lot of things that hurt me." Delilah ignored Olivia's question, "I thought you guys loved me like you did her, but you didn't." Delilah had to end this, she didn't come here to pour her heart out to these people. She would get nowhere doing that, "I don't want to think about all that anymore. It's torture. And I don't want you guys to think about it either, if you ever even did."

All of the vampires in the room understood what Delilah was saying, and they thought she was crazy. "You can't do that." Olivia spoke, the only one that could.

"I can do what I want."

"We won't let you."

"Consider it a favour." Delilah spoke, "The Volturi won't hate you for something you can't remember doing. It'll be a fresh start. One that I wish someone would give me."

Delilah had erased all the pain from Maya's life, and she only wanted to do the same for everyone else. It was the nicest thing she could ever do.

She only wished someone could do the same with her.

"We don't want to forget you, Delilah." Jasper spoke, knowing Delilah felt a connection towards him.

"It would make me feel better if you did."

"I could never forget you, Lilah." It was the first time Rosalie had spoke since Delilah had arrived, she hadn't known what to think or do, "I don't want to."

"You don't have a choice, Rosie."

"I love you."

It was almost as if the air around the vampires froze, no one had ever heard Rosalie say such a thing. No one except Delilah, and even then it was months ago.

She couldn't take it. Delilah had tried to be strong, She'd tried to get past the feelings of betrayal and anger. She'd tried so hard to forgive them all and give them a second chance. But this was all too much. She'd made a mistake by coming here, all it had done is rehash old feelings that she wanted to let go of.

A mere few seconds later, Delilah was out of the house and running through the forest. She had to get away. It was all a bit too much for her. Delilah came here with the intention to clear their minds of any memories they had with her, and now here she was, being forced to relive those old emotions.

"Delilah, please!" Rosalie shouted as she followed the woman she loved power walking through the woods, "Please stop running from me!"

The brunette scowled as she pushed branches out of the way, "Why, Rosalie? There's nothing here for me to stay."

Hurt flashed across the blondes face, although the brunette couldn't see as she was too busy rushing forward, however the words of Delilah caused Rosalie to stop her chasing, "There's me." Even though Rosalie had spoken it so quiet, Delilah could still hear her, she would always hear Rosalie.

The brunette whipped around, her face filled with many different emotions, "What about when I was here for you? You didn't stay then! When I needed you, you weren't here!" It wasn't clear whether it was anger or sadness that took over Delilah's voice, "So why should I stay here, Rose? You wouldn't do it for me, so why should I do it for you?"

It wasn't good to hold a grudge, but it was so hard to let things go when they hurt so much. And even though Delilah hated human her for being weak, she felt so much sympathy for the girl that was left crying at the waterfall that day.

Delilah George had never felt as broken as she did then.

And Rosalie Hale had never felt as broken as she did now, "I'm sorry!" She shouted back as sadness dripped from her words, "Ly, please I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you, I should have stayed here, we would've been in love, and you'd be human still.....I-I should have stayed."

"Yeah." Delilah spoke as she stared back at the vampire, "You should of, but you didn't."

"I'm sorry!"

Delilah clenched her eyes closed, maybe she wasn't strong enough for this conversation, "God, stop apologising! It won't change what you did."

The golden eyed vampire wanted to throw herself at Delilah's feet and beg for her forgiveness, for there was nothing more she wanted in life then for her forgiveness.

They might have only spent a short amount of time together, but that time was worth forever to Rosalie- Delilah was worth forever to Rosalie. Even though the blonde had hated the thought of forever, and not having the perfect little family she always wanted- she had started to crave the forever with Delilah.

In fact, she wanted nothing more than even just one more second with Delilah.

"I had no choice!" There was only so much bashing the blonde could take though, "I had to leave-"

"-you didn't have to do anything."

"Yes I did!" There was probably no birds left in the trees because of the volume of her voice, "You're my soulmate, Delilah, but they're my family. Without you, I'm nothing, but without them I have nothing! I had no choice but to leave with them, you know I wanted to stay here with you!"

"That's great, Rose, at least you were left with something." Delilah stalked forward, until she could point a finger against Rosalie's chest, "Its great that you left so that you had something, it's really great, 'cause you fucking left me with nothing." Delilah pushed herself away, flinging her arms around her, "You left so you would have something." The brunette repeated, "But when you left, I fucking lost everything..... so I'm really happy you got to keep your family, Rosalie...at least one of us did."

"What do you want me to do, Delilah?" Rosalie shouted back, a scowl taking over her once unhappy face, "I'm sorry you lost your family, okay? I'm really sorry that you became a vampire and couldn't see them anymore. But that wasn't my fault!"

"Then who's was it?" Delilah screamed back, trying to get her voice louder than Rosalie's was.

Rosalie clenched her eyes together, this wasn't how she imagined her first one on one conversation with Delilah since the vampire had returned to Forks. There was just no winning with Delilah sometimes.

"I don't know, maybe the Volturi? You know, the ones who changed you!"

Lightening thundered behind Delilah as the heavens opened and rain started to pour through the trees that surrounded them. In the past, Delilah and Rosalie would have danced and laughed together in the rain, but the couple they used to be was dead. Right now, there was no Rosalie and Delilah, there was just a Rosalie and a Delilah. Separate, not together.

"You mean the people who literally saved me? Because I don't know if you know, but I was fucking dying!" She knew that her death wasn't the fault of Rosalie, but right now everything was spilling out of her mouth, and she just couldn't help it, "You've taken everything from me, Rosalie! I have nothing left anymore. Nothing apart from myself!"

"That's not true-"

"-yes it is!" Delilah screamed back as she pushed her wet hair out of her face, "I saved Bella, and who was there for me? No one. I let you and your stupid fucking family make up a bullshit story about why I was in a coma, who was there for me when I cried myself to sleep over it? No one. Who was there for me when you left? Not Bella, but myself." Rosalie got the idea, but Delilah just couldn't stop, "Who was there for me when I got fucking venom poisoning? You guessed it, no one but myself! Every fucking thing that happens to me, I've dealt with by myself!"

"No you haven't, you've got-"

"What the fuck would you know?" Delilah's potty mouth hadn't changed since she changed, "You left, Rosalie. You never dealt with any of the stuff you put me through, you left before any of the consequences reared their ugly faces." As Delilah's words finished, a strangled sob left her throat, and Rosalie was sure that if the brunette was human then she would be crying, "You left me." She whispered, "I gave you everything, literally everything, and you left me alone and crying in that woods."

"I-I" Rosalie wasn't sure what to say, she was sure if she apologised then Delilah would explode again.

"I sat there for so long once you left. I just sat in front of our waterfall and cried.....Why would you do that to me, Rose? You left me crying by myself, wondering why I wasn't good enough. I would have done anything to be good for you. I tried so so hard to be good for you.....Why wasn't I good enough for you to stay?"

Rosalie was sure she felt a piece of her stone cold heart crack, Delilah was the strongest person she had ever met. How was it possible that she has hurt her so much? The blonde never thought she had that much of an effect on her before.

The vampire moved towards Delilah, the same thing she tried to do that day she left her, however this time Delilah didn't try to move away, instead she let Rosalie place a hand on her arm. "You were good enough, you still are good enough."

Much like the human before her, vampire Delilah was able to switch between emotions within seconds. Causing her to push the blonde away from her, "I waited for you. God, I waited so long. I willed for you to come back, just to hold me while I cried and tell me it would be alright. But you didn't. No one did, Rosalie. None of the people that said they cared about me, cared enough."

Rosalie wasn't sure how many more times she could say sorry, she wasn't sure how much more Delilah would let her say it, "I'm sorry."

"And then you came back." Delilah scoffed, "You came back and sat with me in that diner. You knew I couldn't remember you. You knew that if I could I wouldn't have sat there with you and talked to you like that." She shook her head, "You took advantage of me that day."

Anger too consumed Rosalie, "How do you think that day made me feel, huh?" It was Rosalie's turn to point, "I sat in the diner, and listened to you tell me all about how you loved another girl. I sat there with a broken heart while you smiled in my face and told me how you'd moved on and were happy. How do you think that felt to hear? It killed me to know you loved someone else."

"Jesus christ," Delilah threw her head back and laughed, "I never moved on. Don't you see? I could never move on from you. The second you looked at me, I was yours. I always have been." Delilah looked back down again, "I will never be anyone else's. Don't you get it? I'm in love with you. I'm so in love with you it hurts. You've ruined everything for me, Rose. I can't stand in the rain anymore without thinking of you. I can't wear perfume without knowing you smell the same. I can't be in the fucking god awful town without wishing I was in it with you. Every single thing I do, I think of you.... you have me so fucked up and I hate it..... I fucking hate that I love you so much."

Rosalie just stared at the girl, wide eyed and open mouthed. She'd heard everything she said, and it warmed her heart but also broke it, "I love you so much. I-I'm so sorry for everything. If I could go back and not leave you, I would. Everyday I'd choose you. I just need-"

"-all you need to do is kiss me, Rose." Delilah repeated the words, the same words from the first time the pair had kissed.

And just like that time before, Rosalie wasted no time in placing her lips against Delilah's pink ones.

i know i said i wasn't gonna update this till later but i just finished writing it and so had to posh it now.

anger confessions of love>>>

but honestly i love this chapter so much, i've been writing this for so so long. its even my favourite song as the title. anyway, please please please, leave a comment on this. i'm so desperate to know what you guys think about it!

love to u all my baes<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.5K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
2.9M 90.7K 59
โ ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—˜- ๐—œ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—”๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...
934K 35K 60
" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. " " ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ...
3.3K 133 15
MALE CHARACTER TWILIGHT FANFICTION All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. "แต—สฐแต‰สธ หขแตƒสธ, สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜ หกแต’แต’แต โฑโฟ สฐโฑหข แต‰สธแต‰หข, แตƒหกหก สธแต’แต˜ หขแต‰แต‰ โฑหข แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต’สณแต‰หขแต— แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ สธแต’แต˜" | S...