YES, SIR! (Completed)

By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. T... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 23

7.9K 568 68
By thekswriter

Mew's POV

"Baby, look! We will be living here. If you want to change something just tell me." I've been trying my best to convince him.

"Ssshhh. Stop being noisy." He opened his palm in front of me. "Credit card."

He was browsing some pillows with JCW initials. "What kind of pillow is that? How pricey for a simple white pillow with ugly initials."

He glared at me.

"Just give me." I handed it to him. He put my cc details for the mode of payment. "This is official merch and this will be shipped from Korea." The hell is wrong with that pillow.

Now he is browsing some shirts. He picked the black statement shirt. I looked closely at the screen to check what is written. Mentally Dating Ji Chang Wook.
"What the fuck is that baby?" He ignored me and continued using my card to buy that guy's merch. How fucking annoying.

"I thought you said you will do everything for me? Then ask that guy to come here. I want to date him so bad." I covered his mouth.

"Are you kidding me? You are pregnant and all and you are telling me straight to my face that you want to date that guy. Excuse me, but have you seen my abs?"

"I don't want him for his abs. I think I met my dream guy and I am going to message him again until he notices me."
Gulf is being too much. Is he doing this to push me away? Who is that guy really?

"Just don't let me meet that guy because I swear I am going to beat him into pulp." He just raised his eyebrow at me like he is questioning my capability.

"Seriously? Just go home. I want some peaceful day and you'll make it happen by leaving me alone." He blurted.

I just lay my stomach on his bed. "So comfortable. How about you rest here too? I want to sleep with my baby."

"Why would I want to sleep with you?" He angrily answered me.

I pulled him to lay down beside me. "I am talking about this baby. I want to sleep with my little babies here." I hugged his belly. His baby bump is not that big yet but I am happy to know that my babies are there swimming inside his tummy. I kissed it and Gulf flinched.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing my babies." I showered his tummy with kisses then level my head to his face. "And this beautiful baby of mine too." I kissed him on his lips.

I missed Gulf so much. I am ready to marry him already. I am just waiting for the right timing to pop the question. He is worth marrying. I don't mind him being jealous all the time. I'll just work on ways to make sure that he can feel secured about our relationship.

"Mew. Stop it. We broke up." He keeps repeating it but he doesn't sound like he is so serious about breaking up.

Now that I think of it, he was already pregnant when we went to my MS hotel. Damn it! Does it mean that I fuckin made love with him for 15 hours and he drank a lot of wine that time? My poor little babies. If only I knew back then, I shouldn't have fucked him roughly. I shouldn't have allowed him to down those wines. I am fucking idiot. I pulled him to lean on me. What have I done?
"Baby? What did the doctor tell you? Can I bring you to the clinic for a check-up again? I have a friend and she is really a good OB."

"I already told the doctor about those. That's why he gave me more vitamins. I was scheduled next week again and I am not meeting your OB friend. She must be one of your flings too."

So that time when he is extra emotional, maybe it was just caused by his pregnancy moodswings. Maybe, just maybe he is not that depressed anymore.

"Baby, will you please marry me?" I looked at him and his expression doesn't seem he is pleased with me at all. "Please let me show you how much in love I am with you."

"How sweet. This is it? Are you expecting me to say yes to this?" I was disappointed.

"I will give you a proper proposal. I just love you so much, baby."

"If you are just proposing because I am pregnant, please don't. I am not marrying because I am having a baby with you. Let's not talk about this anymore." He turned to his side and moved away from me.

"I am not marrying just because you are pregnant but because I am so much in love with you. I know you are aware that I love you so much and I also know that you are just afraid. I entered this relationship because you are worth it...because you deserved to be cherished." I was facing his back.
"I hope you can think of it first."

"I am not even 20, Mew. Do you know how sick this is? I even got pregnant at this age and now you are asking me to be married too? Don't you think it's being too much? There would be no problem with you because you are not in my situation." His voice was so soft but every word he spits is so clear to me. Maybe, I was being inconsiderate of him. I am almost 10 years older than him and at the right age to be married.

"I just love you, baby. I swear." I reached for his head and played with his hair.        "I can wait for you. Anything you want."

"Would I be a laughing stock because of my situation? I can't face them now." He is so worried.

"Who would laugh about this? I am sure they will say how blessed you are because even we are both males at birth, you've got the chance to be pregnant. It is something to be thankful for. I am so happy with it. And why would you care about other's opinions? This matter is just about you and me and now with our babies too. Tell me, are you happy about having a baby with me?"

Even though he is not facing me, I can see him nodding in agreement. I am glad that like me he is happy too.

"But aside from the cruel judgment, I am too young for this." This hits me. I should have been more careful. I should have waited for him. Yet, I am still happy and I feel guilty for him. I am at the right age already while he is just a student.

"I am so sorry, baby. I promise you that nothing will change. After you gave birth, you can still do what you want, okay? Go out with your friends, have fun. I'll take care of our babies. I just want you to do one thing for me... Please don't look at any other guy, I want you to just only love me." I reached for his neck and buried my face there. This scent...this fucking natural scent... Control your urges, Mew.

"Move! We broke up." Here comes his favorite line again. "I am in love with someone else."

"If you are talking about that living six-pack abs, then I swear I won't allow him to step a single foot in Thailand."

"I can go to Korea using your cash." He is really trying my damn patience.

Unconsciously, I fell asleep. His scent is damn calming my nerves.

I woke up when I saw him smiling and talking through his phone. I stood up right away and check who the fucking shit he is talking to.

"What??? This is Saint! Do you want to talk to him too?" He hit me with his phone and slumped on the couch.
"What are you waiting for? Talk to him!"
I made him jealous instead.

"I thought it was some other guy. I was half-asleep earlier. Sorry."

I looked at his phone and saw Saint still online. He was glaring at me so I just apologized and dropped the call.

We were interrupted when his nanny knocked on the door and placed some packages on Gulf's bed.

He took the scissor and began unboxing his packages. He looked so excited.

"Can you try this one?" He smiled at me sweetly. Who can say no when his face is as bright as this?

I took the shirt from his hand. I am willing to do anything for him, of course. I slowly unfold the shirt and got shocked to see the design. This is his crush being topless. "What the? Are you kidding me? Why are you buying this kind of stuff? Keep it. Don't you ever wear that."

He lowered his head. "He is the only reason I can keep my cool until now."
He looks so sad so I immediately took off my shirt and wear the one he wants to see me wearing. Breathe! I cannot make stressed him out on small matters like this.

"My phone." He excitedly ran to get his phone. I  reminded him not to run but just glared at me in return. "Let me take a picture of you. Damn! So cute!" He squealed. I smiled at him. He took a lot though.

"I'll post this on my Instagram, okay?" This will be the first time that he'll be posting my pic on his feed.

"Sure, baby." Does it mean we can finally date in public now?

"Done. So beautiful."

I checked his IG feed and got disappointed. He just took a snap of the shirt. He didn't even include my face in his post.

I hugged him and took a picture of us.

"What are you doing?" He was so curious when I started typing.

"I am declaring my ownership."
He is at the legal age and I am not his teacher anymore.

I posted our picture together. "To the beautiful guy I am willing to share my forever with." Tagged @gulfliamK.

I smiled. Finally, I got the courage to share our picture together.

"What have you done? We already broke up."

"We never did, baby! Now let's pack your stuff. You are moving out of here and start living with me now."

"Mew."

"I am not kidding, baby. We will build this family together. Let's start with the first step."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
7.7K 760 45
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! ⚠️⚠️...
331K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
329K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...