π’ππ„π€πŠβ„’οΈ

Av melaninhoodrat

"πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš’πš•πšŽπš—πš πšŒπšŠπš— πš‹πšŽ πš•πš˜πšžπš 𝚝𝚘𝚘." - - most impressive rankingπŸ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... Mer

𝟎𝟏'
𝟎𝟐'
πŸŽπŸ‘'
πŸŽπŸ’'
πŸŽπŸ“'
πŸŽπŸ”'
πŸŽπŸ•'
πŸŽπŸ–'
πŸŽπŸ—'
𝟏𝟎'
𝟏𝟏'
𝟏𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
𝟐𝟎'
𝟐𝟏'
𝟐𝟐'
πŸπŸ‘'
πŸπŸ’'
πŸπŸ“'
πŸπŸ”'
πŸπŸ•'
πŸπŸ–'
πŸπŸ—'
πŸ‘πŸŽ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ'
πŸ‘πŸ‘'
πŸ‘πŸ’'
πŸ‘πŸ“'
πŸ‘πŸ”'
πŸ‘πŸ•'
πŸ‘πŸ–'
π‚π‘πžπœπ€ 𝐈𝐧
πŸ‘πŸ—'
πŸ’πŸŽ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ'
πŸ’πŸ‘'
πŸ’πŸ’'
πŸ’πŸ“'
πŸ’πŸ”'
πŸ’πŸ•'
πŸ’πŸ–'
πŸ’πŸ—'
πŸ“πŸŽ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ'
πŸ“πŸ‘'
πŸ“πŸ’'
πŸ“πŸ“'
πŸ“πŸ”'
πŸ“πŸ•'
πŸ“πŸ–'
πŸ“πŸ—'
πŸ”πŸŽ'
πŸ”πŸ'
πŸ”πŸ‘'
πŸ”πŸ’'
πŸ”πŸ“'
πŸ”πŸ”'
πŸ”πŸ•'
πŸ”πŸ–'
πŸ”πŸ—'
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
π–π‘πšπ­'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰?

πŸ”πŸ'

49.5K 2.3K 2.6K
Av melaninhoodrat

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was almost one in the afternoon at wiz's house and troy had started on the girls hair since elijah's party was the next day and the couple were making last minute preparations.

"you have such pretty natural hair." troy smiled as she began to detangle bee's hair.

"you think so?" bee asked her.

"yes ma'am i do, you ever thought about locs?" troy asked her and she shrugged.

"not really since i always wear braids." bee answered.

"well if you ever wanna try i'll do them for you, i think they'd look really nice." troy said.

"maybe one day." bee said and the two just watched the movie that was playing.

"mommy we back!" elijah called out as he walked inside with wiz and the boys.

"hey, your haircut looks so good." troy paused for a moment so she could give elijah a small kiss to his cheek.

"thank you." elijah grinned.

"baby can you loosen his braids for me? imma get started on his head after bee's." troy asked wiz.

"yeah i gotchu." the couple shared a small kiss before wiz went upstairs so he could tackle elijah's wild mane of hair.

"where twin?" jacori asked looking at his older sister.

"in the kitchen i think." bee told him.

"ya'll okay? need somethin eat or drink?" troy asked them.

"no ma'am, uncle d made sure we ate and stuff." calvin answered.

"okay well everything is in the pantry and refrigerator so ya'll can reach it, just stay in the kitchen with everything." troy told them and they nodded before heading to find jasmine.

"you're really nice." bee said to troy.

"i try ta be." troy laughed.

"you wanna know something?" the girl asked.

"go for it." troy told her while she made parts in her hair.

"i actually like you, i know i told you before but i mean it. my uncle's last girlfriend wasn't all that nice but we saw that he liked her a lot so we never said anything. my mama says you make him a better person or whatever that means." bee spilled and troy shyly smiled to herself.

"well i like you too bee and all of your other siblings too." troy gently patted her shoulder in a comforting way before they fell silent again.

bee's mind was all over, she had never really thought about how different her uncle seemed until now. she wasn't one of many words just like him and she was keen to observing.

for the few days she had been there, she noticed how patient troy was and how loving she was towards her and her siblings. of course domonique was the same way, but with troy it felt as if she had somebody other than her uncle and her mother.

sam was a great friend to her too, seeing the two girls don't really have cousins the same age as them it all worked out perfectly. in just a few days sam managed to take bee under her wing and they were slowly growing inseparable.

it could possibly just something about the banks girls that made them impossible not to like, they brung wonderful presence of joy into any form of life they'd ever met and everybody could see it but them.
- - -

"ya'll look so pretty." troy admired the work she had done on sam, bee, and jasmine.

"come on let's go take pictures." sam grinned and they ran to her room while troy began to straighten up the living room.

it was going on seven that evening and she managed to get everybody's hair done including elijah's which took the longest because he was a bit fussy.

"finished?" wiz asked her as he walked back inside the house.

"yeah, everything set?" she asked and he nodded.

"mhm all them gone be hea tomorrow by like twelve ta set up the jump castle and shit." he told her and started to help her clean.

"they gone have so much fun," troy said as she thought about all the kids coming over to celebrate elijah's birthday with him.

"they is but all them snotty nose ass kids? ion think i'm ready." wiz shook his head.

"why they gotta be snotty nose?" troy laughed.

"cause that's exactly what they is, i know you seen them bad ass kids from his school." wiz said with a straight face.

"i have and all of them ain't that bad." troy sai; and shrugged.

"whatever you say," wiz muttered.

"your mama call you again?" troy asked him.

"she did and ha ass got blocked, again." wiz said with a mug on his face.

troy just hummed in response and then a knock on the door was heard, the two looked at each other before walking together to the door.

wiz opened the door and a police officer was standing outside.

"troy banks?" the officer asked.

"who's askin?" troy asked and crossed her arms.

"i'm detective allen from the savannah police department, i'm here to take you down to the station for some questions involving the disappearance of dasha jones." the man said and held up his badge.

"you must be outta yo rabbit ass mind if you think i'm comin witchu and you ain't showin me no papers." troy fussed and wiz pushed her behind him.

"we ain't got none ta do wit that, who sent you hea?" wiz asked him as his eyes scanned outside slyly.

"a lady by the name of indianna dupree said that the young lady there might be involved with miss. jones disappearance. please be corporative or i will have to bring in reinforcement." detective allen spoke firmly.

"reinforcements my ass." troy grumbled.

"just go wit him and imma be right behind ya'll." wiz said as he turned to troy.

"corporate cause he touch you imma beat his ass." wiz mumbled into her ear and she nodded with a hard look on her face before she stepped outside.

detective allen went to grab her arm and she snatched it away.

"aye watch yo hand she ain't handicap." wiz argued.

"apologies." they escorted troy to the car and she shook her head with her arms crossed as they took her down to the station.

wiz shut the door and sam was standing there with a confused look on her face, "where they takin my sister?"

"ta the station, she good." wiz told her.

"and how would you know? them white people just do about anything, if somethin happen to her ouu you gone feel it." sam muttered.

"just chill out ain't nothin gone happen." wiz said as his mind ran all over the place.

he grabbed his phone from his pocket and called whitley who answered on the first ring.

"somethings wrong, i know it." she said as soon as she answered.

"they took troy down ta the station cause my mama called them on ha cause she think troy killed dasha, i need you ta come sit wit them while i got ta the station wit troy." wiz spoke quickly.

"we're on the way now." whitley told him.

"how long till ya'll get here?" he asked and sam stood watching his every move.

"everything okay?" bee asked tapping her shoulder.

"mhm." sam nodded.

"um okay, me and jas was about to watch a movie you wanna watch it with us?" bee asked her.

"yeah come on." sam looked at wiz one last time before they went to the movie room.

it was no longer than five minutes when whitley walked in with mugga following behind her.

"what happened man?" mugga asked wiz who shrugged.

"we was in hea cleanin up and they just showed up sayin my mama called them cause she think troy got some ta do wit dasha's "disappearance"." wiz explained.

"go down thea and imma send ace over thea too." mugga told him and he nodded before leaving the house.

"this is the shit i was talking about." whitley muttered and shook her head.

"i knew indianna was a bitch, but i didn't think she'd do somethin like this." whitley grew sick to her stomach at the thought.

"they ain't got no proof, troy gone be good." mugga said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"i still got a bad feeling about this."
- - -

down at the station troy was seated in the chair as two detectives were questioning her.

"ya'll keep askin the same questions and i'm tellin ya'll the same thing. why am i still here?" troy asked with her arms folded as she grew agitated.

"because we just want you to fess up about killing miss. jones, we know you did it." detective randy said with a glare stuck to his face.

"ya'll accusin me of somethin that ya'll don't have no leads or proof for! i was the one bein harassed, i was the one who almost died. that girl tried ta kill me and ya'll ain't do nothin but i swear on my parents grave i never touched her or better yet, i ain't kill her." troy spoke.

"so why does ms. dupree think that you did it, she says ya'll had a bit of a argument of some sort awhile before miss. jones went missing." detective allen spoke this time.

"i was in the hospital for nearly a month fightin for my damn life, the hell imma argue with her for? i've never met ms. dupree and the only encounters i've had with dasha were when she showed up ta my job and home harassin me." troy explained to them and a knock came from the door.

"let her go, she's cleared." an officer said.

detective randy chucked his head towards the door and troy stood up leaving out.

"we gotta find somethin on that girl." he said lowly.

"she's way too clean, it's not like we can do anything." detective allen said and sighed.

"we'll find something."
- - -

"you think yo mama tryna frame ha or some?" ace asked wiz.

"ain't gotta think cause i know." wiz said as they watched the door waiting for troy to come outside.

"looks like we gotta make some calls then." ace cleared his throat after he spoke.

"hell yeah cause this some deep shit and troy shouldn't be involved in none of it, point blank." wiz said and shook his head.

"she a real one though. if ion know nothin i know that. i'd prolly beatcho ass if i was ha." ace joked.

"i know." wiz ran his hand down his face.

troy walked out the police station and headed straight for wiz and ace.

wiz noticed her and scanned all over her making sure she was okay.

"you good?" he asked her and she nodded.

"i'm okay, i'm just ready ta go home." she mumbled before looking at ace, "hey."

"wassup lil one." he greeted her.

"imma meet ya'll at the crib," he told them and they nodded, wiz helped troy into the car before getting into the driver seat and starting up the car.

"what they ask you?" he asked her.

"if i killed her, they kept tryna make me say i did it. your mama said i had a argument with her and all." troy scoffed and shook her head.

"imma get it handled." wiz told her as their hands connected.

"i'm tired of this." troy mumbled.

"i know and i'm sorry," wiz said looking over at her.

"stop sayin you sorry because you shouldn't be, i knew what i was doin when i first got with you. i know you gonna fix this,"
- - -

authors note📌
don't come down here all surprised cause i told ya'll there was gone some spice so don't come at me for this, i warned ya'll🧍🏾‍♀️. anywaysss let me know you're thoughts so far and i'll see ya'll in the next update💕.

vote + comment + share

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

1.2M 59K 55
"πšŒπšŠπš— πš’ πšπšŠπš•πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πš˜πšžπš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš—πšŽπš ." | - | sequel to "Speakℒ️" slow updates
446K 23.7K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί' π–½π—ˆ π—‚π—Œ π—Œπ–Ίπ—’ π—’π–Ύπ—Œ"
111K 4K 23
"π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’‰π’π’˜π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’•π’“π’–π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’†'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’šπ’οΏ½...
3.3M 119K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴