serendipity - r. lupin

De chlorinestoken

༄*: in which genevieve lewis is completely oblivious to one of her best friends feelings towards her. ༉‧₊ ... Mais

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐒
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGTHY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE

EIGHT

14.3K 529 213
De chlorinestoken

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As Remus hurried Genevieve towards the hospital wing, she couldn't help but feel slightly perplexed.

Remus Lupin– the usually calm and reasonable Remus Lupin– had just punched someone with so much force that it managed to break someone's nose.

"Remus," Genevieve said in bewilderment. He turned to look at her in interest. "What on earth?"

Remus looked at her in confusion as they kept walking. "What do you mean?"

"You just have Hunter a right whack yet you're acting totally casual about it," Genevieve explained with furrowed eyebrows, although it sounded more like she was asking a question.

It took Remus a few seconds to register Genevieve's words before he spoke again. He turned to her with a strange sort of smile. "I did just give someone a right whack, didn't I?"

"Well yeah," Genevieve said obviously.

The corners of Remus's lips lifted themselves to create a full grin— a proud grin, even. "Fancy that, eh?" He laughed. "Never thought in a million years that I would be the type of person to punch someone."

Throughout the rest of the journey to the Hospital Wing, Remus occasionally chuckled here and there, and Genevieve couldn't wrap her mind around what was so funny.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As soon as the Hospital Wing doors opened, Madam Pomfrey walked straight over to Genevieve and Remus with the sort of look that made them both think that she had been expecting them.

"Dear heavens," Pomfrey muttered when she caught a glimpse at  Genevieves arm which was turning more purple by the minute.

"Because that's ever so reassuring, Poppy. Really, I do appreciate it," Genevieve said flatly.

"Why am I not surprised that a Gryffindor is here. Tryouts today, was it?" She asked with one raised eyebrow.

"You must be a mind reader," Genevieve gasped while gesturing to her Quidditch uniform.

"Less of the cheek, madam," Pomfrey scolded with a stern edge to her voice. She guided Genevieve towards an empty bed and Remus trailed along behind them. "Best take a seat before we start."

Genevieve's eyebrows furrowed into a straight line. "Before we start what?"

"This." Without any warning, Pomfrey started prodding at different parts on her arm.

If Genevieve had known that the nurse was going to jab and poke at her newly broken limb, then she would have gone straight to Lily and ask if she could help magically cure it. After all, it was Lily— she was able to do almost anything. Tt was Remus's stern glare that kept her in seated. 'Behave' he was telling her almost telepathically.

With every prod, Genevieve's teeth gritted together until the point where she thought they were going to grind themselves down. It had only taken a couple prods for her to close her eyes in pain, and she only opened them when she felt a hand rest on top of hers. With a smile, Genevieve entwined their fingers carefully, making sure not to hurt his knuckles that were surely bruising by now.

For a moment she forgot about the pain in her right arm as electricity was running through her left. Remus was tracing his thumb up and down softly, but whenever it moved it left a tingling feeling there. Sometimes she would squeeze his hand if Pomfrey prodded at a particularly painful spot, but he didn't seem to mind. He didn't.

The doors to the room came flying open with a bang again and in came a worried James and Sirius with an out of breath Peter behind.

Sirius' eyes darted around the room and when he spotted the pair he walked over in long strides with James following him. Peter was hunched up against a wall trying to compose himself.

"How you doing, Genny?" Sirius asked her, dropping onto the end of her bed.

She snapped her eyes shut when Madam Pomfrey poked right underneath her elbows and hit on her lip to stop her from shouting. Remus gave her a squeeze on her hand as if to tell her 'it's ok'. She weakly smiled at him and then looked back at Sirius. "I'm brilliant thankyou," she responded dryly.

James scoffed and ruffled a hand through his messed up enough hair. "Even in pain you can't drop the sarcasm."

She only chuckled in response. Peter had finally regained his breath and had taken a seat next to Remus.

"Ah, you're not lucky today Miss Lewis, I'm afraid i'll have to break a bone back into place and then mend the rest," Madam Pomfrey said, solemnly.

Genevieve's eyes widened in horror. She had been roughed up a good couple of times during quidditch but she never had to have one of her bones broken into place again.

Sirius whistled from where he was sat "Yikes."

"I'll go get you a sleeping potion so you won't feel a thing." Pomfrey told her before rushing off somewhere.

Sirius jumped off the bed as soon as the nurse was out of sight and clapped Remus on the back, almost knocking him out of his seat. "That was a bloody good punch that was, mate! You've popped his nose out of place for sure" Sirius rambled on excitedly.

Remus let go of Genevieve's hand and buried his face in both of his, sinking in his seat and groaning. He perked through his hands to look at the girl, "Are you mad at me?"

Gen laughed loudly, "Why would I be mad? He had it coming and for someone whose never once got into a fight, I must say i'm impressed."

Remus beamed and sat up a straighter, although a blush managed to creep up on his cheeks. He was about to say something but Madam Pomfrey cut him off.

"If you take this potion you should be asleep until around 4 o'clock, i'll do the rest when you're awake," she said, handing over a blue potion.

"I can already taste it," Peter remarked, gulping.

Genevieve shrugged, "Bottoms up I guess." She took the potion all in one and within the next few seconds she fell asleep.

As soon as Gen had fallen into a slumber Madam Pomfrey chased the boys out of the room. "She should be awake at 4 in the evening, until then do not come anywhere near this room unless you're in life threatening danger!" She slammed the doors shut, leaving all the boys standing outside.

As soon as the doors closed, James and Sirius turned round to face their werewolf friend with grins on their faces.

"We saw that," James started.

"Saw what?" Remus asked.

"The holding hands," Sirius answered as if it was obvious.

Remus rubbed the back of his neck and tried to hide his face from the rest of them as he felt it burning up. "I was only comforting her, it's called being a nice friend."

"We're your friends and you don't look at us like that," Peter chimed in.

The werewolf squinted his eyes him, "What do you mean?"

Peter played with his fingers as he said, "Well you were looking at her like she was the only person there and when Poppy told her that she needed that stuff done to her arm you looked more scared than her."

James nodded his head approvingly and smugly agreed, "Couldn't have said it better myself!"

"Moony has a crush," Sirius cooed, pulling at his cheeks.

Remus slapped his hand away from his face. "I can't like her and you all know why, it won't happen so stop wetting your pants at the thought of it," he mumbled before spinning on his heels and walking away in the direction of the common room.

"He's such a miserable git sometimes," Sirius groaned and facepalmed himself.

"Maybe he just needs a little nudge in the right direction," Peter shrugged but then instantly clapped his hand over his mouth when he saw the look Sirius and James were giving each other. "Don't do that!" He cried frantically, his arms flying everywhere.

"Too late Peter, you've said it now!" James cackled mischievously. He was already hatching a plan in his mind.

・゚: *・゚:*

a/n: i changed the cover because i despised the other one with a burning passion and personally i think this one is a lot better

also thank you so much for 200 reads! <3

keep commenting!! they make me laugh and i need a little laughter at the moment

and thank you to all the silent readers - don't worry i see and appreciate you all <3

have a nice day!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 30K 182
-ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ ❁ -ʀᴇᴍᴜs ʟᴜᴘɪɴ ❁ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝘙𝘦𝘮𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦...
2.8K 144 11
❝ 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋? ❞ ― 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗆𝗈𝗂𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌, 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂...
29.8K 623 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...