The girl who died Harry Potte...

By 3xpressoPatronum

Elizabeth Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister, was to be believed that she died with her parents on 31 October... More

Chapter 1- Prologue
Chapter 2- PS
Chapter 4- PS
Chapter 5- PS
Chapter 6- PS
Chapter 7- PS
Chapter 8-PS
Chapter 9- PS
Chapter 10- PS
Chapter 11- PS
Chapter 1- CoS
Chapter 2- CoS
Chapter 3- CoS
Chapter 4- CoS
Chapter 5- CoS
Chapter 6- CoS
Chapter 7- CoS
Chapter 8- CoS
Chapter 9- CoS
Chapter 10- CoS
Chapter 11- CoS
Chapter 12- CoS
Chapter 13- CoS
Chapter 14- CoS
Chapter 15- CoS
Chapter 1- PoA
Chapter 2- PoA
Chapter 3- PoA
Chapter 4- PoA
Chapter 5- PoA
Chapter 6- PoA
Chapter 7- PoA
Chapter 8- PoA
Chapter 9- PoA
Chapter 10- PoA
Chapter 11- PoA
Chapter 1- GoF
Chapter 2- GoF
Chapter 3- GoF
Chapter 4- GoF
Chapter 5- GoF
Chapter 6- GoF
Chapter 7- GoF
Chapter 8- GoF
Chapter 9- GoF
Chapter 10- GoF
Chapter 11- GoF
Chapter 12- GoF
Chapter 13- GoF
Chapter 14- GoF
Chapter 15- GoF
Chapter 16- GoF
Chapter 17- GoF
Chapter 18- GoF
Chapter 19- GoF
Chapter 20- GoF
Chapter 21- GoF
Chapter 22- GoF
Chapter 23- GoF
Chapter 24- GoF
Chapter 25- GoF
Chapter 1- OOTP
Chapter 2- OOTP
Chapter 3- OOTP *Filler chapter*
Chapter 4- OOTP
Chapter 5- OOTP
Chapter 6- OOTP
Chapter 7- OOTP
Chapter 8- OOTP
Chapter 9- OOTP
Chapter 10- OOTP
Chapter 11- OOTP
Chapter 12- OOTP
Chapter 13- OOTP
Chapter 14- OOTP
Chapter 15- OOTP
Chapter 16- OOTP
Chapter 17- OOTP
Chapter 18- OOTP
Chapter 19- OOTP
Chapter 20- OOTP
Chapter 21- OOTP
AUTHOR'S NOTE- PLEASE READ
Chapter 22-OOTP
Chapter 23-OOTP
Chapter 24-OOTP
Chapter 25-OOTP
Chapter 26-OOTP
A/N
Chapter 1- HBP
Chapter 2- HBP
Chapter 3-HBP
Chapter 4- HBP
Chapter 5-HBP
Chapter 6- HBP
Chapter 7-HBP
Chapter 8- HBP
Chapter 9-HBP
Chapter 10- HBP
Chapter 1- DH
Chapter 2- DH
Chapter 3- DH
Chapter 4-DH
Chapter 5- DH
Authors Note
Chapter 6- DH
Chapter 7- DH
Chapter 8- DH
Chapter 9- DH

Chapter 3- PS

1.9K 27 1
By 3xpressoPatronum

"Eye of the rabbit, harp string hum. Turn this water, into rum. {Looks in the cup and shakes head.} Eye of rabbit, harp string hum..." Harry looks over to Seamus.

"What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?" Harry asks.

"Trying to turn it into rum. Yesterday he managed to turn it into weak tea before..." An explosion comes from Hermione's right. There is laughter from students. Suddenly a flock of owls come in.

"Ah mails here!" Ron says. Neville and Ron get something along with other students.

"Can I borrow this?" Harry asks. Ron nods. "Thanks,"

"Hey! Look Neville's got a Remembrall!" Seamus says loudly.

"I've read about those. When the smoke turns red {the smoke turns red}, it means you've forgotten something." Hermione states.

"The only problem is, I can't remember what!" Neville exclaims. The thing he was forgetting was his robe.

"Neville your robe!" Elizabeth says. The smoke turns clear.

"Thanks, Elizabeth!"

" Hey, Ron, somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen, Believed to be the work of dark witches or wizards unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question, number 713, had in fact been emptied earlier that same day. That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to," Harry says. Elizabeth leans over.

"What was in it?" Elizabeth asks.

"Don't know, Hagrid just said it was some Hogwarts business!" Harry answers.

------------------------------------------

"Good afternoon, class." Madam Hooch says approaching her class while putting on gloves.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch," the class replies eagerly.

"Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon. {to class} Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone, step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!"

Everyone does as they say. Harry is the first, Draco second and Elizabeth third. Hermione gets frustrated and Ron's broom flies up and whacks him in the face. "Ow..." Harry starts to laugh. "Shut up Harry," Ron says holding his nose but starts laughing too.

" Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. {Class mounts} When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...{tweet!}," Madam Hooch says.

"Oh..." Neville starts to fly up.

"Mr Longbottom! Mr Longbottom," Madam Hooch runs after him. Long story short Neville was taken to the Hospital Wing with a possible broken wrist.

"If the fat lump had given this a squeeze maybe he'd remember to fall on his arse," Draco says laughing.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Harry says walking to him.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. {hops on the broom and soars around the group, then through.} How 'bout up on the roof?? {soars off and hovers high in the sky.} What's the matter, Potter? A bit beyond your reach?" Draco says snarkily. Harry grabs his broom and gets on but Hermione stops him. " Harry, no! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly. {Harry flies off.} What an idiot." Elizabeth nods in agreement.

Harry flies up and faces Draco. "Give it here Malfoy! Or I'll knock you off your broom!"

"Is that so? {Harry makes a dash for him, but Draco twirls around his broom in a 360.} Have it your way, then! {He throws the Remembrall into the air.}"

Harry zooms after the ball. He speeds towards a tower. Just as he's about to hit the window which McGonagall is working, he catches it. He lowers down and hops off his broom running towards his class.

"Well done Harry!" A Gryffindor boy says.

"Woah! That was wicked Harry!" Someone else says. Elizabeth walks up to him and hugs him.

"Great job," she whispered in his ear. McGonagall appears quickly.

"Harry Potter? Follow me." Draco and his goons snicker.

"An iguana s-such as this is {McGonagall approaches the class and stops Harry: You wait here.} an essential ingredient," Quirrell stutters.

"Excuse me, excuse me, Professor Quirrell. Could I borrow Wood for a moment?" McGonagall interrupts.

"Oh, y-yes of course," Quirrell replies.

"Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood, I have would you a Seeker!" McGonagall says quite happily.

---------------------------------

"Did you hear? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he'd do well," Nick says to a ghost lady. Ron and Harry walk in the corridor.

" Seeker? But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in-" Ron starts.

"A century!" Harry finishes. Fred and George join Ron and Harry. "Hey, well done, Harry, Wood's just told us!" Fred says.

"Fred and George are on the team too! Beaters," Ron says.

"Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." George explains.

"Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally...but they'll turn up in a month or two," Fred adds. They both part from Ron and Harry. The two walk into the courtyard.

" Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. The best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Ron exclaims. Elizabeth and Hermione ump up from their seats and join the two.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry doubts himself.

"You won't. It's in your blood," Hermione leads them to a case. She points to a plaque. James Potter, Seeker.

"Whoa, you didn't tell me your father was a seeker too!" Ron says staring at the plaque.

"I-i didn't know," Elizabeth looks at him sympathetically. Of course, he didn't know! Their father died before they could tell him.

-----------------------------------------------------

The four walk up a staircase. A railing pulls in. Hermione looks but continues walking with Elizabeth. "It's spooky, she knows more about you then you do," Ron says.

"Who doesn't?" Harry questions. The staircase shudders and begins to move. "What's happening?"Ron squeaked.

"The staircase change, remember?" Elizabeth says. The staircase comes to a stop. Harry taps Ron. "Let's go this way," Harry says.

The four walk up before the staircase can change again. They walk into a room. It was cold and dark. "Does anyone else feel like they're not supposed to be here?"

"That's because we aren't! This is the third floor. It's forbidden!" Hermione states. Suddenly, a flame lights on tall stone support. At that moment, the caretaker's cat, Mrs Norris comes running in and meows. The group jumps. "Let's go!" Harry says. The cat meows.

"It's filch's cat!" Harry worried.

"Run!" Ron shouts as loud as he can when he whispers.

"This way!" Harry leads them all to a door. He tries to open it but it's locked. "Now what do we do?" Ron whimpered.

"Move over," Elizabeth rolls her eyes. "Alohomora," she whispers. She shoves them all in just as the other door opens.

The four find and dog and scream. They run out of the room and shut the door with force. They all run back to the common room. " What do they think they're doing?? Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school," Ron pants.

"You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?"

"I wasn't looking at its feet. In case you hadn't noticed it's got 3 heads!" Ron puts his hands up.

" It was standing on a trap door. Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something," Elizabeth explains.

"Guarding something?" Harry questions.

"That's right. Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed...or worse, expelled!" And with that Hermione turns on her heels and walks up the stairs to her dorm.

"She needs to sort out her priorities!" Ron says still breathless. Harry nods and Elizabeth giggles. "Well, I'm going to bed!" Elizabeth says. "Before 'mione bites my head off," Elizabeth jokes. She hugs the two boys. "Night Harry, night Ron," She adds. They both mumble night. She walks up to her dorms and finds Hermione already sleep. Elizabeth sighs and gets dressed in her Pj's. She lays on her bed thinking about what the dog is hiding. She drifts off into a peaceful sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 36
what if harry had a twin sister that was hidden from the world all but a select thought her to be dead. Even she doesn't know who she really is, unti...
55.2K 2K 21
Harry Potter was beyond words how thankful he was for his twin, (Name) Potter. A best friend since birth, she was a witness to his best and his wors...
60.6K 2.7K 93
❝𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲?❞ ❝𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼❞ Cassiopeia Narcissa Malfoy, twin sister to Draco Lucius Malfoy, was born on the...
4.6K 79 15
Lily-Belle or Remmy as she prefers to be called is the twin sister of Harry Potter. On October 31 1981 their parent's where killed protecting them. W...