๐’๐๐„๐€๐Šโ„ข๏ธ

By melaninhoodrat

"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–'
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–'
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—'
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–'
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—'
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ?

๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ'

51.3K 2.2K 1.7K
By melaninhoodrat

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"bruh what the fuck." i mumbled and got up from my bed.

i walked up to lijah's room and all them was in there, it's fucking eight oclock in the morning.

"aye why ya'll not sleep?" i asked them.

"cause we playin da." lijah answered.

"well ya'll need ta lay down cause i ain't doin this; this mornin. ya'll loud as hell and ain't bein considerate of bee, sam, and jas who still sleep." i told them.

"nooo we be quiet," lijah frowned.

"right we promise." cal spoke up.

"if i come in hea again ya'll gone lay down." i shut the door and went to see if the girls was still sleep.

i peeped in sam's room and she knocked out with jas and bee in the bed with her, don't know how that happened and i don't know what happened but imma leave them be.

i shut the door and grabbed my phone from my pocket since it was ringing, "what."

"uh oh, i should fuck you up." troy said.

"my fault, i ain't read the caller id." i said and shut the door.

"mhm but i'm on my way back, everybody up?" she asked.

"the girls still sleep and i just had ta check lijah nem, they was in thea soundin like a damn circus." i told her and walked to the bathroom.

"they just havin fun let them live, but i had ta go and check on some things at the shop. i'm pullin in now though," she said.

"okay so whatchu call me fa?" i asked.

"cause i wanted ta see if you was up and i wanted ta hear your voice, is that a crime?" i know she was pouting, her baby ass.

"last time i checked no, but what do i know." i shrugged.

"bye fuckin ugly self." she hung up and i laughed before i started brushing my teeth.

not even two minutes later she walked in the bathroom, "hey stink."

i was tired of her calling me all these dumb ass nicknames, but i let her live cause she wasn't gone give up.

"you still don't like that one either?" she asked and pulled herself up on the counter.

"no, i don't." i said after i spit out the toothpaste.

"guess i'll keep tryin, you hungry?" she asked.

"not really." i shrugged.

"i'll take that as a yes." she jumped down and left the bathroom.

"um okay."
- - -

"dang is it good?" bee asked cori who was tearing down his food.

"leave him alone bee." cal said laughing.

"i'm just sayin, he over there eatin like a pig. actin like we don't have no home trainin," she mumbled before her and sam started talking.

"hmm." troy handed me a plate and sat down.

"thank you, why you not eatin?" i asked her.

"i ate while i was out duh." she said.

"scuse me miss ma'am, i ain't know." i mushed her face with my free hand.

"get beat up." she mugged me.

"i'll fold yo ass don't start." i waved her off.

"yeah yeah," she muttered and started scrolling on her phone.

"who we textin?" i asked her.

"nobody i'm on instagram." she held her phone over so i could see.

"hey hey hey!" oh hell no.

"tt!" lijah got down and went to hug tootie's legs.

"heyyy, ya'll got a full house ain't it?" whitley asked looking at everybody.

"take em witchu." i told her.

"i can't handle nobody else kids right now, this damn baby already givin me hell." she said and shook her head.

"ya'll want a plate?" troy asked them.

"yes the needy is hungry." mally made his way over.

"last time we seen them they was little, when you pick them up?" ace asked me.

"two days ago and all them workin my damn nerve." i said.

"dad life or no life fam." he said and patted my shoulder.

"get the fuck." i moved his hand and we started laughing.

"but all jokes aside how dom doin? i know she ain't been the best person but wit all these kids i wouldn't be neither." he said looking at them.

"she doin betta i guess, she'on gamble no mo so i guess everything coo." i shrugged.

"you betta than me cause i was gone say fuck them kids and dip." he said and shook his head.

"you ain't shit." i shook my head.

"tell me some i don't know, but they must like it over hea since they wit lijah and all." he said and i nodded.

"yeah they been attached by the fuckin hip since they got hea." i told him.

"that's a good thing though, you won't have ta worry bout them needed nobody cause they got each other." he pointed out.

"that's true but try wakin up eight oclock and it sound like a zoo." i said.

"and that's where ya lost me." he scratched his head, "exactly."
- - -

"so mama havin her annual lil cookout in like two weeks and she want ya'll ta come." pookie said and i twisted my lip.

"she what?" a.k asked her and she sucked her teeth.

"bruh mama ain't that bad," she frowned.

"the first time she met me she said somethin about my hair, come on pooks." nana said and crossed her arms.

"bae yo wig was liftin though." ace said and she smacked his chest.

"shut the fuck up." she rolled her eyes and i shook my head.

"ya'll comin or not?" pookie asked.

"yes pookie, damn." whitley grumbled.

"does this include me and troy orrr?" kiara trailed off.

"right." troy cosigned.

"yeah she said she wanna meet ya'll." pookie said.

"tuh." i said and raised my eyebrows.

"tiffany and wantin ta meet somebody inna same sentence? she musta seen jesus a some." i added.

"yeen lyin," mugga shook his head.

"she ain't say that, but our daddy did say that he want ya'll there." tootie spoke up.

"i'll come." troy shrugged.

"me too, but if she's as bad as ya'll makin her seem i'm leavin," kiara said leaning onto a.k

"i second that." troy said and lifted her finger.

"anyways you cookin again tonight?" nana asked her.

"i think so unless wiz doin it," she said and looked at me.

"i'm finna smoke a blunt, maybe two, maybe six and go ta sleep." i said and she mugged me.

"i'm just playin, i'a help you then imma smoke cause i got a headache." i slouched on the couch.

"mhm." she hummed.

"ya'll like a happy family, make another baby god dammit." pookie said and crossed her arms, how she gone try and tell us what to do? she better go make a damn baby.

"pleaseeeee!" nana grinned.

"why is ya'll so persistent on me gettin pregnant? ya'll plottin?" troy squinted her eyes and looked at them.

"i wanna know too cause this a unhealthy situation ya'll got goin on." i said.

"well whit's baby gonna need a bestie close ta her age and ya'll the perfect candidates." kiara smiled and i looked at her making her smile fall, "okay maybe not."
- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"we gone do somethin with this tomorrow." i told jasmine who was standing on the step-stool while i put her pretty kinky coils in two braids for the night.

"ouuu pretty beads?" she smiled.

"if that's whatchu want." i said and tied her scarf before pulling the bonnet over her head, "okay you all done."

"thank you, goodnight miss. troy," she turned around and gave me a hug, "goodnight pretty girl, sleep well."

i kissed her cheek and she left the bathroom then cori came in.

"you havin fun?" i asked him while brushing his waves.

"yes ma'am." he mumbled and i smiled, they were all very well mannered and so sweet.

"that's good." we spent a few minutes brushing his hair before i tied his durag and he gave me a hug then went to his room.

i cleaned off my hands and shut off the bathroom light before going to check sam and bee.

"ya'll okay?" i asked them.

"yeah that cake was good too, i ain't had one like it since my grandma yoni made one but that was a long time ago." bee said.

"i'm glad you liked it." i said.

"well i just came ta make sure ya'll was good before i went ta sleep, don't stay up too late cause i'm fixin everybody's hair tomorrow." i told them.

"you got it capt." sam gave me a salute.

"alright goodnight," i laughed and shut the door behind me and headed to wiz's room.

we made it there at the same time and i walked in first with him following. we got in the bed and i cuddled up against him while he ran his finger tips over my exposed upper thigh making random patterns.

"you smell good." i told him and he laughed a little bit.

"i be stink any other time a some?" he asked.

"no, just take the compliment." i said and rolled my eyes playfully.

"you think pookie them be for real when they askin us ta make a baby?" i asked him.

"hell yeah and they ain't gone stop neither." he said, "why you ask?"

"just because." i shrugged a little before talking again.

"i wouldn't mind havin a baby, just not right now. i just wanna live some more before i decide ta have a child of my own."

"i hear you and i ain't forcin nothin, i know you still got stuff you wanna do and i ain't finna fuck that up. i know lijah was probably some hard ta deal wit at first and ion want you ta feel pressured a none, so whenever you ready, i'm ready." he said.

"you sure?" i asked him and he nodded.

"i'm sure, i seen what havin a baby does a female and ya'll strong as hell, i'a give you that. yeah i want mo kids but it ain't no rush cause we got forever and a lifetime ta go wit each other or so i hope." he shrugged and i smiled to myself.

"i like that, forever and a lifetime." i mumbled before sitting myself up so i could get a clear view of him.

"whatchu doin?" he asked and gave me funny look.

"nothin but can i have a hug?" i held my arms open and he entered them and as always we enclosed like a perfect puzzle piece.

"i love you." i whispered.

"i love you more."
- - -

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

❥ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?
| love. a four letter word that could mean a whole lot or very little, you can choose. personally, i gave up on finding love because i want love to find me. i believe that something so pure will find whomever is worthy of it, but to each is own.

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲?
| maybe at one point, but i'm not to sure. i don't know if i was in love or if i was in love with the fact that i thought i had somebody who actually wanted me, or who i thought wanted me.

❥ 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲? 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲?
| love has no particular appearance, i think it's all in the feeling. i'm addicted to touch so love feels like a strange warmth you never want to leave. without it you feel cold or numb even. the feeling of love is like a little eruption of delightful things that make you feel as if you're on cloud nine or maybe even higher than that. love is a feeling that could be shortly lived or ever lasting but nobody really knowns until they've experienced it for themselves.

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. / 𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝟥𝟤; 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝓇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 34.9K 66
Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
388K 11.9K 38
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก
151K 11.3K 23
"๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ***๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š˜."
52.8K 1.5K 25
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...