[KH/FF] Treachery of Fate: Im...

Galing kay Panda-Gom

It has been almost half a year since [Name] [Surname] fulfilled the Silver Dragon legend. When Oblivion relea... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 9

2.5K 40 9
Galing kay Panda-Gom

You sneezed once more, making you groan and slump in the stool you sat in at the kitchen counter. Kai, who was the only one home when you came in, chuckled as he poured chicken noddle soup in a bowl, placing it on a tray along with his own choice of food as he motioned for you to follow him into the living room.

Once you had arrived home from school in the soaked state you were in, you had immediately taken a shower and dressed in a warm set of dark blue pajamas. When you came downstairs again to look for food to eat, you found Kai at the stove making himself a sandwich. He informed you his brother was doing his shift at Café Alps, and after seeing you have a sneezing fit leading to a stuffed nose, he took the liberty of cooking you something more in order to fight back against the oncoming cold you were sure to have.

“I feel so stupid,” you mumbled, plopping down on the floor beside the ravenette as he turned on the TV, voice distorted from your unventilated sinuses. “I just HAD to run away like a little kid into the pouring rain and get sick!”

“C’mon [Name], don’t be so hard on yourself,” the teen patted your back,” your actions were completely understandable.”

“But stupid.” When he didn’t respond, you turned to him demandingly,” Kai~?”

He sighed,” Okay, there are better approaches. Who cares though? If you’re sick, you can stay home from school!”

“But I just started,” you frowned. “I’m not staying home all day!”

“[Name]—”

“Oh yeah! I have a question…about you and your brother.”

“Yeah?” Kai turned to you.

“What is the past between you, Kei and I? He never told me, and when I passed out that night at Seventh Heaven, I had this…this dream where he was calling for me, slaying down warriors who stood in his way. Then when I woke up, I saw that he had a teardrop coming out of his eye. I remember that during summer I had overheard him telling Vincent, Zero, Kadaj, and Cloud that Wasurete and I were old souls—as well as others.”

“That…,” the ravenette exhaled deeply. “My brother...Hm…Okay, Kei and I were born during the Joseon period. I was more of a scholar whereas he was a warrior—both of us growing up under the watch of your father who was a friend to ours that passed away when our kingdom got taken over by a power hungry aristocrat.”

“Your mother?”

“She was…I don’t know,” he shook his head. “I never heard about her or met her, so I’m guessing she wasn’t from a royal family. We were only babies when the kingdom fell, and considering the time, she was either taken as a prisoner or killed.”

“I’m sorry,” you looked down. “…Continue.”

“Right, well…”

***

It was 6PM—finally time for the afternoon workers of Café Alps to leave work as their relives came. Zack was getting the dishes, Kei placing them in the dishwasher, Ven making sure the final tables were served, and Rika counting the money for their shift, placing it in the designated safe in the back room. The four then went to the employee locker room when seeing that everything was settled to get their things.

“Oh, Kei,” Zack called, slinging his backpack across his torso.

“Yeah?” the ravenette looked up from checking his phone, a text message from his brother saying you had gotten home safely.

“Okay,” Ven snickered, Kei rolling his eyes as he shoved the blonde.

“Um…is Amaya alright?” Zack scratched the back of his head. “Today wasn’t really her day, so I was kinda worried.”

“She’s fine,” he nodded. “I haven’t gone home yet. I came here straight after school for my shift, but my brother said she’s alright.”

“Ah,” Zack smiled slightly, nodding. “Guess I’ll see her tomorrow then.”

“Hey! Didn’t you hear anything I said?” Ven shook Rika who finally looked up from her phone.

“W-What? Um…yeah?”

“What are you doing?” he took her phone, the redhead smacking him as she snatched it back. “Geez, if you’re texting your boyfriend then—”

“I’m hacking,” she corrected. “That picture of Amaya is gonna be taken down whether [Name] likes it or not.”

“But it’s on Kairi’s profile,” Ven cocked an eyebrow.

“Exactly,” Rika nodded. “But that doesn’t change the fact she put it on because [Name] told her to! Besides, Kairi never updated her security on Mooglet which makes this pretty easy!”

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Zack huffed, pouting.

“I’ll see you guys later,” Kei waved over his shoulder, exiting the room.

***

“So that’s your past,” you nodded slowly, sipping the last of your soup. “Why couldn’t Kei just tell me?”

“My brother feels…guilty about everything…even though it was really my fault,” Kai mumbled.

“If anything, I don’t blame either of you for what happened,” you smiled and squeezed his hand reassuringly,” I blame fate.”

“Just like fate made you a shinobi?” he chuckled.

Kei came home about thirty minutes later, and you ate once again—for dinner. After that, you decided to call a night, being that you still felt sick. However, neither of the brothers was letting you go before you had medicine, which took a little coaxing…and force. In the end, the twins overpowered you, and you forcibly took the dark green liquid, falling asleep shortly from there.

The next morning, you got ready for school feeling loads better than last night. Dressing in a crisp new uniform, you slid down the banister of the stairs until the corner where you jumped off—hitting the kitchen floor with a light thud. Kai smiled, looking up from his bowl of cereal as you took a look in the refrigerator, eyes widening when seeing that there wasn’t much left inside other than a few fruits and a yogurt bottle.

“What…happened to the food?” you asked, taking the yogurt and closing the door.

“Kai gets emotional when he watches dramas,” Kei answered, trudging down the stairs. “And because of that he eats…a lot.”

“So?” the younger twin pouted. “Are you telling me My Love By My Side is NOT emotional? Because it really is! Poor Mi-sol—gah!”

“I told you to at least save something for [Name] though. It’s vital for her to eat in order to balance out her energy as she regains her powers.”

“I tried!”

“We should go grocery shopping after school,” you said, sitting on the countertop and eating the yogurt, legs swinging back and forth.

“Are you feeling well enough to?” Kei inquired, pressing his palm to your forehead.

“Mhm,” you nodded. “Besides, I should have a few chores to do around here. I’ll start looking for a job on the weekend to help with bills so you don’t have to do double shifts at Café Alps, or ask Fai for money—he’s done enough for us already.”

“[Name], you don’t have to—”

“I’ll come job hunting too so hyung doesn’t nag me!” Kai called, running upstairs to get his backpack.

“So I don’t nag you?” Kei scoffed, hands on his hips. “Yah! When have I ever nagged you!?”

The sun was peeking out behind the westward moving clouds on your way to school, its rays coming and going. Water from yesterday’s rain was pooled in the deeper parts of the sidewalks, and dips in the road. You and the twins made sure to stray away from the gutters to avoid being splashed by the water from passing cars.

When walking into study hall, you noted that the class of thirty two had grown to at least thirty eight now, with more students waiting by Lulu’s desk as she signed them in. Sitting in your designated seat, you watched for anyone you knew, eventually spotting Hope and Reks squeeze past the cluster, breathing for air they had sucked in to do so.

“Why are there so many people?” Hope inquired, scratching the back of his head, you shrugged.

“In order to balance out the schedules for the athletes of the winter season, kids are gonna be getting moved around all day—the most in homeroom,” Reks answered, taking out his binder.

“Do we even have room for that?” the blonde frowned. “Why do we even have a winter season anyway? It’s as if this universe just can’t get enough of sports.”

“Beats me,” the pale haired teen shrugged. “All I know is that along with that, there are also some new transfer students.”

“Amaya!”

You looked towards the front desk to see Shuyin grinning and waving, behind him Raizo, with Yazoo taking the seat in front of you. You returned the gesture as the silverette turned around,” Good to see I have a class with you, Amaya.”

“You too,” you nodded with a smile. “What sport are you trying out for?”

“I’m not trying out for anything,” he shook his head. “I volunteered to have my homeroom switched to avoid being with Vexen my first hour.”

“Same with you guys?” Hope gestured to the brunette and blonde who took their seats on either side of Yazoo.

“Nah,” Raizo shook his head,” we’re going for the winter blitz season.”

“That’s right,” Shuyin nodded. “I haven’t played in a while, but I heard that the winter season is better since most teams stop training because of the weather. That won’t be true in my case because of my dad, which means we’re gonna win when we play!”

“How do you even know if you’re gonna make it huh?” Raizo crossed his arms. “You can’t even win arm wrestling against Rikku!”

“For the last time, Rika burned me!” the blonde groaned, slumping in his seat.

“When ARE tryouts?” you asked, interrupting the two from quarreling further.

“If I’m not mistaken, this Saturday,” Yazoo answered. “Interested?”

You nodded,” Blitzball.”

“Blitzball?” Hope leaned forward on his elbows, looking at you seriously. “Amaya, blitz is a dangerous sport.”

“Yeah, it’s basically a free pass to beat the other team up! There isn’t even any gear!” Raizo nodded.

“I know how it is,” you shrugged. “I used to play too. And if I don’t have any luck job hunting after that, at least something could occupy my time.”

“What if you don’t get either?” Reks frowned. “Trust me, it could happen…”

“Then at least I tried,” you shrugged. “There’s always another chance opening up.”

For the remainder of the class, Lulu gave permission for free time. During then, you chatted amiably with the boys, finding out at one point that in addition to the sports tryouts, there was a worldwide festival coming to commemorate the season itself and the change of nature. There would also be auditions for a winter showcase that Laguna was said to hold around the end of the semester.

At the end of the period, you were escorted to your next class—health—by Hope, who had Vexen’s a few rooms away. The walk was awkwardly quiet, something appearing to be on the teen’s mind as he walked with his hands shoved in his pockets, and when you turned by the door to thank him before he left, you found that he was gone.

Perplexed momentarily, you entered the classroom which was decorated with anatomic figures, posters, and diagrams. The desks were singular and arranged to make groups of two, you taking one at the far back beside a large glass case where a single branch stood diagonally with cocoons hanging from it. At the bottom, there was a petri dish of what appeared to be sugar water, and a pile of leaves served as a cushion upon all of it.

Observing the case, and reading the information of it on the side, you didn’t notice the ravenette who had taken a seat in the desk yours was linked with, and because of that, you jumped when he sneezed, making him chuckle lightly. You exhaled and turned away from the case, towards him, your elbows propped on the desk, finding that it was Cid Raines.

“Sorry if I scared you,” he scratched the back of his head with a small smile.

“I believe if you did that again, you’d give the poor girl a heart attack,” a familiar accented voice noted, chuckling to himself.

You looked towards the voice, eyes widening in surprise,” Balthier? You teach?”

“Of course,” he gave a crooked smile. “I decided to earn myself extra credits during the time I’m not on shift at the hospital rather than lounging around at home. Speaking of lounging around, you look better than when I last saw you—looks like rest did you well.”

“When…did you see me?” you scratched the back of your head, racking through your brain before finally remembering. “Ah! You mean on Saturday!”

“That’s right,” the blonde nodded. “I was worried for you darling, that fever was both unannounced and uncanny. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to make sure I have everything for today’s lesson.”

“What happened on Saturday?” Cid looked at you curiously.

“I happened to get a little sick after the first song,” you shrugged. “I’m not much of a dancer.”

“I understand,” he nodded. “I can’t exactly waltz very well either.”

For the period, Balthier lectured about the structure of the skeletal system. The reason for the partner arrangement was because he assigned a project for it. Each group had to make a power point and model of the skeletal system of their choice from human to fiend, to an animal. Since there wasn’t much time left in the period, you and Cid agreed to meet up sometime on Friday after school and on the weekend. Around the room, you recognized familiar faces paired too, such as Namine and Sora, Xion and Marluxia, and Terra and Ven.

At the end of the period, Cid directed you to ancient history, in addition telling you it would be a good idea to take the laptop with you. Thanking him, you went off towards your locker to retrieve the electronic device, on the way bumping into Nero who had the class with you. Walking with the teen to the designated class, you noted that his hair had gotten longer, and as he spoke, his voice was a tad deeper.

Taught by Auron, the ancient history classroom was large, a significant amount of students there already when you had arrived. It was a circular room, the seats behind tables that curved into a half circle in front of the same styled white podium where Auron was writing something down, a blonde girl with short braided pigtails standing before him.

Nero left you then, taking a seat with Reno and Chiyoko on the far front corner of the room, you taking one in the opposite end, and in back. Yazoo also entered the class, checking in with Auron, he and the blonde girl taking seats in front of you, the blonde turning to both of you immediately as a long haired brunette male took a seat on her right, at the end of the row.

“Hi! My name’s Penelo, I’m new here,” she smiled.

“You must be one of the exchange students,” the silverette nodded. “Yazoo.”

“Amaya,” you smiled.

“We doing intros already?” the brunette beside Penelo smirked, slowly turning around, a southern accent to his voice. “Well then nice to meet ya’ll—name’s Irvine.”

“You’re another transfer?” Penelo asked.

“Yep,” he nodded. “Decided it’s time I learned to control these powers of mine ‘stead of using ‘em to make trouble.”

“Troublemaker huh? You should hang out with that girl over there,” Penelo pointed to Chiyoko. “She told me off during first period when I introduced myself!”

“Well not everyone is friendly towards new people,” you muttered, mostly to yourself.

“Hime,” the ravenette greeted, taking a seat beside you.

“Kei!” you smiled, turning to him. “We finally have a class together!”

He smiled and nodded,” Next period too, I believe.”

“I caught that though,” you frowned, lowering your voice. “Don’t call me hime.”

“I can’t help it,” Kei shook his head. “Habit.”

“What are you two lovebirds talking about?” Penelo giggled, the boys turning around once more.

“L-Lovebirds!?” your voice got high, cheeks slightly pinking.

“How do ya know they’re together?” Irvine crossed his arms with a frown. “I wanted to try my luck.”

“I have the power to see aura connections,” the blonde smiled,” and the one between these two is a really strong red!”

“Nothing’s between us though, I assure you,” the ravenette chuckled. “We’re just good friends.”

“Attention class!” Auron called, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Today’s assignment was a five page back and front sided packet due at the end of the period. Using the laptops to find the answer, you found out that they also folded back to become a tablet—technology at its finest. You noticed however, that Kei didn’t use the laptops at all and still finished before anyone else did.

‘Show off,’ you thought to yourself, rechecking your answers and making sure your name was on the front.

‘I heard that,’ the ravanette’s voice echoed in your head, and as you got up, you saw the smirk plastered onto his face.

The bell rang ten minutes later, indicating the beginning of the lunch hour. You exited with Kei and Penelo by your sides, Yazoo leaving on his own, and Irvine joining the group of Reno, Chiyoko and Nero. Dumping your things in your locker, then going to Kei’s you parted with Penelo at the lunch room where she went off towards a crowded table—the only other person you recognized at it was Vaan.

Sitting down at a circular table for five with Kai already there, you noted his focused expression on a white paper before him, pen twirling in hand. Grabbing it, your eyes scanned the page, coming to the conclusion he was creating a resume for himself. At the moment, there was nothing on the page other than his birthdate, age, gender, and name.

“What is that?” Kei asked, looking over your shoulder.

“A resume,” Kai answered. “I’m getting a start for the job hunting [Nickname] and I are gonna do!”

“Don’t call her [Nickname] without her permission,” the elder frowned,” it’s disrespectful.”

“I don’t mind,” you shrugged, handing Kai his paper back. “By the way, it’s supposed to be your full name.”

“Well then I’ll change that,” he clicked the pen, writing as he spoke,” to Kai-seok Jin.”

“Kai-seok Jin? That means you’re Kei-seok Jin,” you turned to Kei who nodded.

“Our full names are awesome huh?” Kai grinned. “In Korea, Jin isn’t as common as Lee, Kim, or Choi.”

“Mind if I sit here?” The three of you turned to a short haired brunette, who cautiously looked around the lunchroom as if searching for someone, eyes darting back and forth quickly.

Kai nodded as he sat,” Are you an exchange student?”

“Hm? Oh yeah, Bartz Klauser,” he smiled, dimples showing on either side of his cheeks.

“I’m Kei, this is my brother Kai, and our friend Amaya,” the ravenette introduced. “Who…are you hiding from?”

“Um…Do any of you guys know this girl named [Name]?” You all nodded. “Well, she’s kinda…bothering me since we met during second period. I feel like I have a stalker…”

“Lighten up!” a familiar voice chirped, sitting in the final seat between Kai and Bartz. “That should TECHNICALLY be a compliment.”

“Hey Zidane!” Kai waved with a smile. “Didn’t know you knew Bartz.”

“We were friends since we were little,” the blonde shrugged. “Besides, I came because I don’t think I met you on Saturday,” he said turning to you. “Amaya right? I’m Zidane.”

“It’s nice to meet you,” you nodded and smiled.

You parted with everyone except for Kei when the bell rang. Going to both your lockers once again, then to foreign language studies, you were informed by him that the teacher was Braska—Yuna’s father. Coming into the class, you found that he was a tall brunette man who emitted an aura of kindness through his warm smile. There were no assigned seats, so you followed Kei to his usual spot in the back. Joining you were Rikku, Yuna, Paine, Gippal, Yuffie, and Tidus who sat in the spaces in front of you, shifting towards the right corner rather than up the rows as more students filed in.

Then, you were met by two sourly familiar faces—Yunalesca and Zaon. The couple came in with intertwined hands, the silverette girl ignoring her father who in return watched after her with a disapproving look. They took seats to your left, and immediately, the girl gave you a look that told you, you were not to mess with her. Zaon, scoffing at your confused expression, gulped involuntarily when Braska called for class to start, leaving you wondering if you had subconsciously made a face towards him.

The bell rang after a long lecture on Romantic languages, and you bid farewell to those you knew, going off towards computer tech with Yuna. She told you that the class was originally taught by Fang, but after she got in a quarrel with LeBlanc over Kairi’s grade—putting the blonde woman in the hospital—the class was cut. Wasurete apparently had a friend teaching it now, and by what she had heard from others, he was a college student studying to be a detective, and working under Vayne from time to time.

You were met by Kai, Bartz, and Zidane at the door, entering one of the few double storied classrooms. The computers were put in their respective chargers, leaving the lone desks empty as you took seats in them on the first story in the front—Yuna to your right, Kai to your left with Bartz and Zidane ahead. Vergil entered with Zell, the two of them sitting in the second story as Chiyoko who came in minutes later with Stella followed them, Yuffie and Penelo coming in as well taking seats behind you and Yuna.

When class was to start, and there was no sign of a teacher arriving, students began doing their own activities. However, after ten minutes passed, and the door opened, the class became instantly silent as a male figure stepped through. He was tall and a multiple shaded brunette wearing a white collared shirt that was untucked into dark gray slightly baggy slacks. His black tie was neatly done, and as he turned to the class, every girl’s eyes widened—including yours.

“Oh…my…god,” Yuffie’s jaw dropped along with Penelo’s, Namine and Yuna giggling whereas you nodded slowly, agreeing with the ravenette girl.

“Sorry for being late,” he smiled. “My name is Masayoshi Tanimura—I’ll be your computer tech teacher.”

“M-My name’s [Name]! I’ll be your favorite student!” Chiyoko giggled, raising her hand proudly.

The brunette smiled,” You’re Wasurete’s little sister right? He’s the one who recommended me for the job.”

“You should come over some—”

“Hey! This is a computer class—not a dating opportunity [Name]!” Yuffie huffed with a pout.

“My apologies,” Masayoshi turned to her. “What’s your name?”

“Yuffie Kisaragi—Wutai’s greatest ninja!” she grinned.

“Yuffie…that’s a pretty name,” he smiled.

“Attention staff and students, please make way to the auditorium—again, please make way to the auditorium for an assembly. Thank you,” a voice spoke over the intercom.

“Oh…Well then I’ll take roll on the way to the auditorium,” Masayoshi said, taking a clipboard, motioning for everyone to follow.

“This should be illegal!” Yuffie squealed. “He is WAY too beautiful to be a teacher.”

“Not all teachers are old Yuffie,” Namine frowned. “Just look at—”

“But not all of them are handsome either,” Yuna giggled.

“You SO dissed Tidus!” Yuffie pointed laughing.

“I-I did not! I was just—”

“No, no, no! You did, you did!”

“So~, think the teacher’s cute too?” Zell asked, slinking beside you.

“Well…he is handsome,” you shrugged.

“I agree! I wouldn’t mind getting tutoring in this class for extra credit,” Penelo nudged you as you giggled,” right? Or in trou—”

“And your name?”

“Eh?” the blonde turned around surprised. “Um…P-Penelo—”

“Right here,” Masayoshi nodded. “You?”

“Kai-seok Jin,” Kai answered with a smile. “Then—”

“Zell Dincht.”

“Bartz Klauser.”

“And Zidane Tribal,” the three boys finished, walking ahead, Penelo rushing off as Kai began teasing her.

“Thank you,” he nodded. “Alright, you?”

“Amaya,” you answered.

“Amaya…,” he looked through the first page. “Hm…Last name?”

“Nochi.”

“Nochi…That’s weird, you’re not on here,” he frowned, writing down your name. “I think the roster got mixed up because of the transfers, so I’ll make sure it gets fixed today.”

“Thank you,” you smiled.

“Hold on,” the brunette called after you. You stopped from catching up to your group and turned around curiously, eyes meeting his beautiful brown ones. “You wouldn’t happen to be Japanese would you? Your name is very…peculiar for someone who’s a native here.”

“Well um…I…”

“Don’t worry,” he chuckled. “I won’t tell anybody—I’m just curious.”

You sighed,” I grew up in Japan, then came here, left, and now I’m back.”

“I thought so, there’s an aura about you,” Masayoshi smiled. “I’m from Japan too, I recognized your name immediately—it’s very beautiful. Anyway, I’m sorry to hold you back, go on ahead.”

“R-Right! Nice meeting you Tanimura-sensei,” you bowed, feeling a blush creep onto your cheeks.

-----------------------------------------------

O.C Introductions:

Tanimura, Masayoshi

A childhood friend of Wasurete’s, Masayoshi ambitions to become a detective. Not only witty and somewhat arrogant, this nineteen year old has a hint of shyness to him, and is considered a prettyboy by many. However, although [Name] knows for sure she has never met the man, there might be more of a history between them than her memory serves her. Masayoshi Tanimura is not my creation, but a character derived from the Yakuza game series.

Zoom: Pre-History Chatter

“Hey guys what’s up?” Nero greeted, plopping in the chair beside Reno, Chiyoko at the end, chatting happily with Stella on her phone.

“Not much yo,” the redhead shrugged then smirked. “You walked with Amaya here?”

The silverette shrugged,” Yeah, she’s not bad.”

“Mind introducing me?”

“Introduce yourself,” he snorted. “You have a pretty loud mouth anyway.”

“I do not! You can’t have a loud mouth and be in the Turks yo,” Reno crossed his arms. “I’m pretty quiet when I wanna be.”

“Turks…Is it true you guys are having applicants?” Chiyoko asked, now off the phone and looking at the two. “I saw an ad for it.”

Nero laughed,” [Name], you in the Turks? C’mon!”

“What?” she pouted. “I think I can make the ranks.”

“It’s hard work,” Reno nodded. “But since Rufus knows you…then you might have an advantage!”

“Is that how you got in?” the silverette questioned. “Because Cissnei is your cousin and all?”

“No! I got in fair and square with my skills!”

“Yeah, my ass…”

Zoom: Making Faces

Zaon looked at you, scoffing as Yunalesca whispered to him you were nothing but an idiot teenager. Kei, seeing this from the corner of his eyes, smirked to himself before locking gazes with him, silver eyes penetratingly cold. He stared deeply like an animal, and when Zaon found that he couldn’t look away, frightened to death, Kei made a gesture where his thumb swept across his neck—an I’m going to kill you motion—making  the teen involuntarily gulp.

After class, Yunalesca and Zaon approached Kei as he turned the corner of the building—the silverette girl angered as her boyfriend informed her of the little incident she didn’t see during class. She was about to touch Kei’s shoulder when he whirled himself around and glared at her, silver eyes like daggers, making her step back surprised.

“Can I help you?” he asked, advancing.

“W-Why were you making faces at Zaon!?” Yunalesca blurted out, regaining her composure.

“Why was he making faces at Amaya?” Kei shot back. When no answer came, he continued, shaking his head,” You two are just pathetic.”

“I’M PATHETIC!?” Zaon scoffed loudly. “I’ll show YOU pathetic prettyboy!” he growled, pulling back a fist to hit the teen.

Kei evaded easily and kicked his enemy in the stomach. From there, he threw him against the brick wall, and summoned his katana, holding it up to Zaon’s neck as he growled. “If you want to be a punk and mess with Amaya, you’re going to answer to me—understand?” Zaon nodded hastily—frightened once more by the teen’s eyes. Snorting in disgust, Kei tossed him on the floor carelessly before flicking his hair into its rightful place, and casually walking away.

As soon as he left, Yunalesca helped her boyfriend up, scoffing,” That idiot already likes her. Watch, we’re gonna get payback.”

“B-But Yun—”

“We’re going to get payback and that’s final,” she said sternly.

P.O.V

Kei

So Penelo can see the relationship auras? What she saw though was a kudan to their master aura which is easily told by the edges that she failed to mention were tinted with orange. [Name] did blush—I’ll admit, that made me smile.

Balthier

Amaya’s looking loads better than she did on Saturday. She was so surprised to see too, such a sweet girl with a lovely smile…That smile…Oh my, I KNOW that smile…I just…I can’t remember from where though…Saturday? No, no…Is it? Gah—I can’t think!

Cid Raines

So Amaya’s going to by my health project partner. Oh, how I can’t wait to see Noctis’ face when I tell him. Better yet, she should come over unannounced on the weekend so we can work on it. She deserves an apology from him, and I WILL make sure of it.

Hope

She thinks it’s so easy to play blitz. I tried my freshman year before going to HBA when it still existed and I almost died in tryouts! If Amaya’s serious about it though, I think I’ll get Yuj and Maqui to keep an eye on her.

Irvine

Amaya’s the third gal I met—first favorite so far. [Name] seems spoiled, Kairi’s a downright bitch, then…well there’s number four—Selphie. She ain’t bad, just a little slow. Then Penelo’s pretty feisty…Hm, so Amaya VS Selphie, who should I getta know first?

Masayoshi

I knew there was something different about her when I heard her name. Amaya Nochi—midnight rain of blood. Either she was born with it, or she’s trying to escape from a past. Only time will tell…Or I can investigate myself…She DID hesitate to tell me she was a Japanese native after all.

Raizo

Amaya for blitzball? The girl looks fragile enough! After how she reacted to the whole food thing yesterday with [Name], I have this feeling she might just hurt herself trying out. But she does have a temper that she could use to her advantage…

Reks

‘There’s always another chance opening up.’ I swear I’ll remember those words. That just made my day—Amaya made my day.

Shuyin

Blitzball and Amaya—man, that’s a scary thought! I don’t want her to get hurt, but if she wants to go for it, then it’s her choice. I mean, not much else to do but support her right?

Yazoo

Finally, a class with Amaya. It seems she’s intrigued by blitzball. I am too, but I’m not trying out this year. But to speak with her without anybody else around, maybe that will change.

-----------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: I just noticed that Reno and Nero are anagrammed names, and that the letter to switch to make the other name is in the exact same spot, and the exact same letters… o.O I also wanted to make sure everyone sees that [Name] grew in Japan but was born in the United States, meaning that she isn’t necessarily Japanese but whatever race the reader reading is. Thanks for reading :D

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.7K 295 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : DRUG USE HARASSMENTS VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " What are you doing...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
133 33 35
He disappeared several years prior, through that narrow crevasse left of the old tower of Higard. Proferring peace to the enemies of the old empire...
903 31 14
Siri Snow-Heart last Dragonborn of Tamriel finds herself in the world of witches and Wizards . Will she learn to accept the fact that fate had made...