finn wolfhard imagines + pref...

By ghostlythings

finn wolfhard richie tozier mike wheeler miles fairchild boris pavlikovsky tyler More

𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓
confession [f.w]
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆
you should stop [f.w]
𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕
new girlfriend [f.w] + [j.m]
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
i'm sorry [f.w] + [j.m]
instagram [f.w]
gc [f.w]
michael [m.w]
twitter pt2 [f.w] + [w.o]
soulmates [f.w]
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅
gc pt3 [f.w]
𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓
𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
just friends [f.w]
babies [b.p]
just friends pt2 [f.w]
heather [f.w]
heather pt2 [f.w] + [j.m]
heather pt3 [f.w] + [j.m]
cheater [f.w] + [n.s]
the office [m.w]
list [tyler]
somebody else [m.w]
but it's not [m.w]
jenny darling, you're my best friend [f.w]
𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒉𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
drivers license [tyler]
empty headed bitch [r.t]
johnny deep [f.w]
surprise shawty [b.p]
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 !!
i'm letting you go [m.w]
3 years [f.w]
𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖
singing with richie [r.t]
i hate love [b.p]
beautiful [m.w]
bachata [f.w]
𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖
wedding [tyler]
you're on your period [f.w]
i'm sorry [m.w]
i hope we're still friends [r.t]
your mind is so big [f.w]
no one knows [tyler]
no me queda mas [f.w]
all good things must come to an end [m.w]
the end [m.w]
the end [f.w]
the end [b.p]
the end [r.t]
the end [miles]
the end [tyler]

a dare [m.w]

4K 72 76
By ghostlythings

"a dare" y/n stiffened her body as she heard the words come out of troy's mouth. 'a dare' flooded her mind as she processed the words. "wait, y/n" mike tried to reason with her as he heard the words come out of troy's mouth. he shot a glare towards him. "and- and you all knew" y/n looked at everyone around the table. her heart broke a little bit more as she saw everyone's faces. only el and will didn't know. "y/n" max tried to reason with her as she saw her face. her eyes had tears in them and her whole body went numb.

"yea, it was all a dare" troy chuckled as he saw y/n's reaction. "i- i have to go" y/n grabbed her things as she put her coat on and rushed out of the restaurant. max and lucas immediately tried to stop her. but they just couldn't.

"y/n" mike tried running after her but was immediately stopped as he saw will and el stand in front of him. "no" el said as she eyed at the party. she was disappointed in all of them. "you've done enough" will shook his head. he couldn't believe that his best friend would do something like this. "just- just let me explain it to her" mike pleaded as he tried getting past them. but what he forgot was that el had powers.

"i said" el locked eyes with mike as she pushed him with her powers, "no" blood dripped out of her nose as she wiped it away with her sleeve. everyone stared at el in shock. el was never one to use her powers unless absolutely needed.

"eleven" mike glared at her as he tried to let loose. but el wasn't giving up without a fight. "don't make me, break your arm" el stepped closer as her eyes traced to mikes arm. she tilted her head. indicating that she wasn't joking .

"el" max stood up and tried to get closer to her. she immediately stopped as el turned to her. "it's eleven to you" el demanded as she looked back at mike. her eyes filled with hatred as she stared at him. "el, let it go. y/n needs us right now" will tried calming her down as she saw how angry el was. he knew, well everyone knew what el was capable of. "listen to him el" dustin tried to reason with her. "eleven" el let go of mike as she glared at the party, "to all of you" she finally said before leaving the restaurant.

"did we-" lucas gulped as the words he wanted to say just didn't want to come out. "we just lost them" dustin finished his sentence as he slammed his fists against the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 17.5K 165
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧. Ima...
379K 6.4K 159
"i get everything i want cause i attract it" ~preferences for finn wolfhard and his characters! finn ♡ richie ♡ mike ♡ tyler ♡ miles ♡ boris ♡
1.8M 23.7K 154
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧. 𝘽�...
55.6K 967 96
𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖓 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔪𝔲𝔱 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢�...