I Bullied Niall Horan?

By Lily_pham

Mikayla Campbell bullied Niall Horan when they were younger. When Niall auditions for X Factor and becomes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Teaser - I Adopted My Own Daughter?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 20

13.2K 286 88
By Lily_pham

~Taylor's POV~

Harry and I ran up to Mikayla, lying on the floor. She was crying silently. I didn't know what to do. Especially when I didn't know what was going on. I signaled Harry to go call 911 and leave the room, so I could be alone with Mikayla. He nodded and left the room. 

"Mikayla. Tell me what's wrong." I said softly to her, pulling her hair away from he face. She shook her head. 

"Why not?" She kept silent for a moment and sniffled. 

"Everybody is gonna think I'm a slut." Mikayla said, trying to not let her voice crack.

"Tell me why. Please Mikayla." I started rubbing he back, trying to comfort her.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're gonna have to sooner or later." She just kept quiet. She wasn't crying as much as before, but she she still wouldn't tell me. I pulled Mikayla up by the arm, so she would get out of the fetal position and sit up. She sat up and leaned against my shoulder to cry on. I never noticed till now, that Mikayla was just in a shirt and panties. While I was rubbing her back, she wasn't wearing a bra either. Weird. 

"Where are your clothes?"

"I don't know." I frowned.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know what the hell is going on Tay! I can't believe what just happened. I literally don't know what it going on!" Her voice cracked multiple times when she was yelling at me.

"I just thought you would." I mumbled.

"Sorry Taylor. I'm just out of it." She said, letting her head rest on the crook of my neck.

Harry barged through the door with the paramedics. The guys in the blue shirts, talked to Mikayla soothingly. She slowly stood up and the paramedics sat her down in a wheelchair and rolled her out. I looked at Harry, who was sitting down by me. 

"We have to go to the hospital." Harry said.

"I know. Just give me a minute to think." He nodded.

"I'll be waiting in the car, ok."

"ok." He stood up and walked out of the room.

What happened to Mikayla? I looked around the room for any clues. I saw her bra on the floor across the room. I looked on the bed, there was a small blood puddle on the sheets. I stood up to take a closer look. Where is that from? Mikayla's not on her period, her period ended I think two weeks ago. So what could that be? I crossed my arms and walked out to the kitchen. While I was passing the living room, it was a total mess. The couch was thrown over, there were remotes and other useless things on the floor. I looked at the kitchen. A knife was in the wall. Pots, pans, and boxes were thrown everywhere. I tried not stepping on them, when I was looking around. I came across a note on the kitchen counter. It read:

That was fun. Well not for you, but for me. I told you that I was gonna attack the ones you loved. Well I'm pretty sure that your loved one won't like this, and I know that you didn't like this either. Sweet Dreams Mikayla.

                             -Tyler xxxx

Who's Tyler? Mikayla never told me anything about a boy named Tyler. I took the note and ran out the house. I walked to the car and an impatient Harry was gripping on the wheel waiting for me. I crawled in and closed the door when I got settled in. Harry quickly drove out of the driveway and we started driving to the hospital.

"Look what I found Harry." I held the note in between us. He read the note when we were at a red stoplight. After he read it, I set the note on my lap.

"Who do you think Tyler is?"

"I'm not sure, but I remember Niall telling us something about a guy named Tyler, but I don't remember."

I nodded. We both kept silent the entire ride. I just kept thinking, who was this guy. And what did he do to Mikayla? 

"Harry, have you called Niall yet?"

"No, can you call him for me please? Tell him to go straight to St. Jude's Hospital, closest one near whatever your college is"

I nodded and took out my phone. I looked through my contacts and clicked on Niall. I put my phone to my ear and waited for him to pick him. 

"Hello?" I heard a thick Irish accent from the other end.

"Niall?"

"Yea, wassup."

"Mikayla got hurt. Go straight to St. Jude's Hospital near UCLA. Bring the other boys and hurry."

"Got it, what happened to Mikayla?" I can hear his breathing getting heavier and heavier.

"I don't know yet, but it has to do something with this guy named Tyler." I heard a frustrated yell from Niall then he hung up. What was that about?

"What did Niall say?" Harry asked concerned.

"I told him to go to the hospital and he asked what happened. I simply told him it has something to do with this Tyler guy. He yelled in the phone then hung up. I think he knows who Tyler is."

Harry nodded and just kept his eyes straight on the road. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Once we got to the hospital. Taylor and I hurried to the front office. There were paps waiting outside the hospital. How did they know I was going to be here? I took Taylor's hand while going through the crowd. Paps were yelling out questions.

"Who is this lucky girl?"

"Who is hurt? Did you hurt them?"

"Is it true you're going out with Taylor Swift and cheating on her with this girl?"

I ignored all the questions and finally made it through the front office. I looked at Taylor. She was a little hurt, probably because the paps were saying I was cheating on her.

"Don't listen to them. They're all rumours." I said.

She nodded. I went up to the front desk where a girl wearing a black and white long sleeve along with black jeggings was sitting. Her hair was a light brown color and wavy. She wasn't wearing make up which was nice. She was gorgeous, but nothing compares to Taylor. Taylor has dirty blonde hair, gorgeous brown eyes and the perfect smile. Her body is very fit as well. Taylor is the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I looked at Taylor, she was just staring at the girl, giving her a dirty look.

"Hello" said the girl.

"Hi, um what room is Mikayla Campbell in?"

" Floor 4, room is 840. Would you like me to write it down for you?"

"Uh, sure." She smiled and quickly wrote it down, then handed me the note. I smiled and walked off with Taylor, our hands still linked. I quickly walked to the elevator, having Taylor by my side. I pushed the little button with an up arrow on it and waited for the lift. I looked down at the note.

Floor 4 Room 840

Call me - (555) 555- 3748

xoxo 

I rolled my eyes when I saw the number. I heard a ding and looked up. The elevator was open. I walked in with Taylor. She pressed the button with the number 4 on it and waited. I looked at Taylor and she looked up at me. We both smiled. Taylor went on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips. She came closer to me.

"You're mine Harry." She softly said looking up at me. God she's cute. 

"And you're mine Taylor." I mumbled while kissing her. The elevator door opened and I broke the kiss. I looked at Taylor and we both ran through the halls looking for Room 840. Taylor found the room and we walked in slowly. We saw Mikayla in the bed. She looked fine, just scared. Taylor came by her side and held her hand. 

"Mikayla." Taylor said.

"Hi." Mikayla said weakly.

I just stood there awkwardly. When I walked into the room more, the doctor stood in front of Mikayla.

"Hi there sir, I'm Dr. Stevens." said the doctor holding out his hand. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Harry sir."

"Are you and your friend, friends with Mikayla?"

"Yes. Um I would like to know what happened. Mikayla didn't tell us, and we as her friends. Are both very concerned."

"I would gladly, but let's talk out in the hallway. Mikayla doesn't want to hear anything about it."

I nodded and signaled Taylor to come with. She nodded and came to me. She led both the doctor and I out to the hallways. 

"So um what happened?" Taylor said, crossing her arms.

"Your friend, has been raped." He said looking down.

That last word, just one word, left me speechless. Tyler. Tyler raped her.How will Niall react when we tell him?

"How are you sure of this?" Taylor said. How can she still talk? I can barely talk and I'm not as close to Mikayla as Taylor is. 

"One of our therapists, finally got her to speak. We are taking some tests to make sure she doesn't have any STD's and is not pregnant. I'm certainly aware that Mikayla did not want this to happen. She gave the therapist only little detail about the scene. Since she has gotten to the hospital, she has asked multiple times, where is Niall. I'm thinking that is her boyfriend, correct?"

"Yes, he's coming. I told him to come to the hospital right after the paramedics took her. Did Mikayla tell you anything about the guy who raped her?" I asked. I finally spoke out after being speechless for quite a bit.

"Well, she told us his name, but only his first name. Tyler. She said something about him being her ex boyfriend and he came for revenge. She didn't say why though. I'm wondering if you two know anything about him." The doctor said concerned.

"I remember him now. Mikayla said that when she was a junior in high school, she dated a guy named Tyler. He wanted to have sex with her but she refused. He got angry with her so she kicked him out of her house and broke up with him. He probably raped her because of what happened. He also left a note at the scene." Taylor said, taking the note out of her pocket and giving it to the doctor.

"I'll send some detectives to look at the scene. Were there any other things that were left behind or some clues?"

"Well, the house was a total mess, there was a small blood puddle on the bed and Mikayla wasn't fully dressed." Taylor said quickly. 

"Yea, that definitely says that she got raped and she was a virgin. Any other questions?"

"No, not that I know of at the moment. Thank you for telling us sir." I nodded shaking his hand again. The doctor nodded at both of us and left to another room. I looked at Taylor.

"What do you think of this?"

 "I understand why Mikayla is so traumatized now. I think the only person who will make her feel okay is Niall. Mikayla is in a very fragile state right now, so yea. Later tonight, we should go back to the house to find her yearbook. We'll look for Tyler's last name and we turn him into the police."

"Ok." 

Once Taylor and I were about to go back in the room, we heard loud footsteps echoing thorugh the halls. It was Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. They saw us and started going towards us.

~Niall's POV~

I saw Harry and Taylor, all of us went after them and caught up to them.

"What happened to Mikayla. Tell me now." I said trying to catch my breath.

"I just want to tell you this right now Niall, okay. Very carefully." Taylor said.

I nodded.

"Do not. I repeat do not get mad at Mikayla. She is in a very fragile state."

"Ok, just tell me what happened."

"Your girlfriend got raped Niall." Harry said. I was shocked. Speechless almost. Is she pregnant? Who raped her? This is my fault. I shouldn't have went clubbing and went straight to Mikayla's house. Oh god.

"B-by who?"

"This boy named Tyler." Taylor said. My eyes widened. That jerk raped my girlfriend?! Tyler Diablo raped my girlfriend! My girlfriend! My Mikayla!

"That jerk raped my girlfriend?!" I yelled out angrily.

"Yea. Niall don't get mad at Mikayla." Taylor said.

"I'm not mad at Mikayla. I'm angry at Tyler. Tyler Diablo raped my girlfriend! He took her virginity! I was the one that was supposed to take it not him! There were so many rumours going around that he got an STD from sluts! I don't want Mikayla to have an STD or even get pregnant with his kid! He touched my Mikayla." I said furiously.

"And she's mine." I growled.

"I know Niall I know.  We are gonna report him to the police and they are gonna take him to jail. You can beat the shit out of him or whatever. Just right now. You need to comfort Mikayla. Let her know she's ok. That you will always be with her no matter what happens. She's been asking for you for the past couple of hours. Now I want you to go to that room and love her." Taylor said soothingly. I calmed down at the thought of being with Mikayla and comforting her. I nodded and walked into the room with the rest following behind me. I saw Mikayla in bed. She looked tired and was worried. I sat down next to her and held out my hand. She was shaking when she was reaching for my hand. It looked like she was unsure if she wanted to hold my hand, but she finally did. 

"Niall?" Mikayla said weakly.

"Yea baby. I'm here." I kissed her forehead and smiled. She smiled and hugged me.

The boys and Taylor left the room so I can be alone with Mikayla. They probably left to go eat.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Not good. I was so scared Niall. Promise me you won't ever leave me again."

"I never left you and I never will. I love you so much. I'm staying with you no matter what happens. I love you ok. I'm so glad I'm with you."

"I love you too Niall. I'm sorry for what happened in highschool. I really am."

"Hey, don't think about that. We put that in the past remember?"

"Yea, but feel guilty about it."

"Don't be."

"Ok." She nodded.

~Zayn's POV~

The boys, Taylor and I started walking to the cafeteria to eat. I just kept thinking about Mikayla being raped. This wasn't supposed to happen. She and Niall are supposed to be together forever and have no fights and have a perfect relationship and be so cute together. Ugh. Now that I think of it. Why don't I have a girlfriend? I felt a bump and saw a girl on the floor.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. I didn't see you there." I said helping the girl up. She laughed a little and stood up with my help. I was amazed at how gorgeous she was.

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking either." She said. God her voice is cute. 

"No really it's my fault. My name is Zayn." I smiled. holding out a hand.

"Lily." She said shaking my hand.

"How about I buy you something? Not here though. The food here is terrible." I giggled. She giggled too. Her giggle is so cute. 

"Hmmm let me think about that." She started swaying her body side to side.

"Waiting." I smiled.

"Yes, but let me ask you one thing."

"Go ahead."

"Are you the Zayn Malik?"

"Hehe yea, but right now. I'm just Zayn Malik. Not the Zayn Malik from One Direction. So how 'bout we go get some coffee?"

"I'd like that." She smiled.

I looked at her, studying every detail about her. Her eyes, her hair, her lips. Her body. I was already loving her personality. She was about Niall's height, which is shorter than me but I can bear it. Her strawberry blond hair reached her mid back. Her green brown eyes were gorgeous and he body was so fit. She had the curves and everything. 

"Uhm. You can stop scanning my body now. Let's go pervert." Lily giggled.

"OH uhm. haha I'm sorry. I just. Uhm. Well I don't have an explanation y-"

"Save it Malik. I'm starving, let's go get that coffee you promised."

"Ok" I smiled. I held out my hand and she gladly took it. We started heading out of the hospital talking and laughing the whole way there. This was going to be fun. Wait. Should I tell the boys that I'm gone? Eh, I'll tell them later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for late update. This is your late Christmas present. Like I said, super busy. Trying to write as much as I can over break. I might even start a new fanfic and work on my other book. So yea super busy. 

( For Carrots101d: Happy birthday! Sorry for the late birthday present, but I put you in as Zayn's girlfriend so happy belated birthday present. Or happy belated birthday... )

Love you squishies 

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 590 17
Lacy is bullied by her classmates. Her mother doesn't have a clue about it and Lacy doesn't want her mother to know. Lacy has secrets that she plans...
1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
1.9M 18.4K 43
Mikayla is Niall Horan's childhood best friend, but with her parents divorece she moves away right when he got on the X-Factor. Now two years later a...
4.7K 80 23
Daina is lucky enough to get a place at her dream school in London. By mistake she meets Niall Horan and his friends, and by mistake she falls for hi...