Irresistibly Forbidden

By CoraFS

Alejandra Collisimo is the teenage daughter of the Italian Mafia don. With 5 overbearing older brothers and... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1: Welcome To America
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Familiar
Chapter 4: Jaxon
Chapter 5: Crappy Start to the Day
Chapter 6: Suspicions
Chapter 7: Macaluso?
Chapter 8: The Race and The Party
Chapter 9: Truth
Chapter 10: Deals
Chapter 11: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 12: Absent
Chapter 13: Benefits
Chapter 14: Anita
Chapter 15: Disagreement
Chapter 16: Phone calls with PapΓ‘
Chapter 17: Broken Nose
Chapter 18: Mood swings
Chapter 19: Hurt Feelings
Chapter 20: Claim
Chapter 21: Period
Chapter 22: Trust In Gabriel
Chapter 23: Dinner
Chapter 24: Dead
Chapter 25: Fair
Chapter 26: Territory
Chapter 27: Tease
Chapter 28: Day Off
Chapter 29: What Just Happened?
Chapter 30: Welcome Home
Chapter 31: Different
Chapter 32: Heart to Hearts and a Gunshot
Chapter 33: Officially Over
Chapter 34: New Friends
Chapter 35: Unexpected Conversations
Characters Part 2
Chapter 36: Too many Questions
Chapter 37: Revelations
Chapter 38: Double Standards
Chapter 39: Early Returns
Chapter 40: American Flag
Chapter 41: Acts Of Kindness
Chapter 42: Surprise Appearances
Chapter 44: Confrontations
Chapter 45: First Proper Date
Chapter 46: Some Inspirational Words
Chapter 47: Panicked Calls
Chapter 48: Progress
Chapter 49: Feeling Left Out
Chapter 50: Secrets

Chapter 43: Car Rides and Kisses

15.1K 475 371
By CoraFS

"Can we not do this." I sigh looking away from him. I really can't be bothered getting into it right now. Our conversation so far has been civil. I'd prefer to keep it that way. 

"I asked you a question." He says in a hard voice, squeezing my arm that he still has a hold of. I yank it away from him harshly, "I don't see why it matters Jaxon." I say softly, trying not to escalate the situation. 

He stares into my eyes for a few seconds before turning and nearly ripping the door off. I would've just let him go if he didn't look as if he's about to hunt down and kill Franco. 

Quickly rushing out behind him, I manage to get in front of him and put my hands on his chest to block his warpath.  "Stop. Look you need to calm down." I finally get him to halt after he has a few attempts at trying to get past me.  He doesn't say anything, only looking straight ahead with a deadly look in his eyes. Estimating from the time I left class, I'm pretty sure the bell for next class is going to go at any moment. And there's no way Jaxon can be standing in the middle of the hall like this when it does. He'll end up punching someone. 

I start feeling around his pockets to see if he's got his keys on him. I check his hoodie first, but with no luck I move onto his sweatpants. Surprisingly he doesn't protest to this. I grab the keys and grip onto his arm, pulling him towards the exit with me. He follows willingly until we get to his car and I go to the driver's side. 

"Absolutely fucking not." He protests, I just scoff at him. "You've driven mine, It's my turn." I say referring to the time he drove my car. Not to mention the fact that a couple of the boys have driven it as well when Jaxon wanted me to ride with him. 

I don't wait for his response as I climb into the driver's side and start the engine. With some reluctance, he finally gets in the passenger side. As soon as the door shuts, I'm off. 

I decide just to go to Starbucks since I haven't really thought this one through. "Where are we going?" Jaxon eventually asks. 

"Starbucks" I reply happily, excited to get some coffee. "Why." He grumbles. "Because I want some coffee." I reply obviously. 

He just sighs, "No, I mean why am I here. What was the point in this drive?" He asks seriously, turning to look at me. 

"You looked like you were about to murder someone. You needed to cool off." I answer. From the corner of my eye, I see his fist clench. "I was about to murder someone." He grits out. 

I shake my head, "You need to let it go Jaxon. You don't see me attacking every girl you walk around school with. Do you know why that is?" I ask rhetorically. "Because we're not together, so you can do whatever you want to do. So can I." I say bitterly. So much for keeping a calm attitude. 

At that moment, we arrive at Starbucks. I decide just to park instead of going through the drive through since I need a little air now. However, as soon as the car stops, Jaxon opens his door and storms round to my side. He pulls me out of my seat and slams me against the side of the car. "Alejandra, when I told you, you were mine I meant it. And I won't tolerate any other man, or woman for that sake, touching what's mine." He whispers harshly in my ear. I don't even get a chance to respond before he picks me up and marches round to the passenger side throwing me in and shutting the door with a bang. 

I don't have time to think about escaping before he's sat in the driver's seat and speeding back out onto the main road. 

Okay, what the fuck just happened. 

"Stop this fucking car right now Jaxon." I demand. He just ignores me and continues driving. To where, I don't actually know. He's driving the opposite way from school or his house. Taking roads I don't usually drive on.

"Jaxon I'm not playing this game with you. Let me out." I say, my anger levels rising by the second.  Yet still the car doesn't show any signs of slowing down and he still doesn't say a thing. 

I scoff looking out the window, "You're fucking delusional if you think I'm still yours." At that he pulls over slamming on the breaks. He then turns to me, the anger swirling in his eyes similar to mine. 

"I don't know what ideas are in that head of yours Alejandra but you can get rid of them right now. You.are.mine." He grips my chin, forcing me to look at him. "That doesn't change just because we had a little disagreement. Now I've given you space to get over it, but I'll be damned if I let you walk around with some bastard that you fucked. I decided to let it go when you told me, but I won't overlook it twice." I just stare at him in disbelief. Is he being serious? 

I yank myself away from him, "It wasn't some 'little disagreement' Jaxon. We broke up. Which means I'm not yours. Not anymore. I don't know why you're acting like this, but you need to stop." I say infuriatedly. He has absolutely no right. 

To this he just laughs humourlessly. Within seconds, he's unbuckled me and pulled me over the seats to straddle him. He's done this so many times yet I still have no idea how he manages to do it. 

I struggle a little which just makes him pull me closer. "Tell me princess, how would you feel if I fucked another girl?" I scrunch my eyebrows at the question. "How would you feel If I let another girl lie on your side of the bed?" He asks trying to get a rise out of me. I hate to admit it, but its working. "If another girl woke up in these arms?" He wraps his arms around me, pulling me impossibly close to him. He stares intensely into my eyes. "How would you feel Alejandra?" I don't say anything, but my glare says it all. I thought I would be okay with him moving on, I mean I've seen him with plenty other girls. But something about it actually coming out of his mouth makes my blood boil.

He smirks for a second, then his face turns deadly, "That's exactly how I felt earlier." We sit in silence just glaring at each other for a few seconds. "Just admit it Alejandra, we're never going to be happy with other people. I love you and I know you still love me so what's stopping us?" He's right I do still love him. But it's more complicated than that. 

"We're too fucked up Jaxon. All we did was argue. It'll never work." I say sharply attempting to get off of him. However, his hands move to grip my thighs, keeping me in place. "Just give us another chance. If it doesn't work out then I'll accept it and let you go for good. Just one more chance Alejandra." He says intensely studying at me. Past the façade, I can see the sincerity in his eyes. I said we'd never get back together but I can't help but think about everything he's saying. And everything Franco said to me. Am I being too stubborn? Am I getting in the way of what could be a once in a lifetime relationship? 

I think I'm just scared. I don't want us to end up arguing all the time like we did before. Then again, If that did happen and we went our separate ways, At least we could say we gave it our best shot. Plus, I would never be left wondering 'What if?'. Maybe this isn't the bad idea I think it is.

"Just one more chance?" I question in a soft voice, to which he just nods. I don't waste any more time in slamming my lips onto his. The kiss is everything I remember and more. I can't believe I ever gave it up. 

Things escalate pretty quickly and before I know it, we're having make up sex in the car, on a seemingly abandoned road. Oh how I missed him. 

***

By the time we're driving back to the school, It's only lunch time.  I reply to missed calls and texts from Franco, telling him I'm okay and that I'll explain when I'm back. I also tell him to sit with the boys at lunch, which didn't seem to be a problem since he met Theo in one of our classes. 

"You do realise that we have to pretend nothing happened right?" I question Jaxon, to which he just raises an eyebrow, "And why is that?" 

"Because we need to introduce Franco to you outside of school. I'm pretty sure he knows who you are and he'll freak and call Papa as soon as he sees you anywhere near me. I'm thinking we do dinner and just break it to him, the same way we did with Gabriel." He doesn't say anything, but his grip on the steering wheel gets tighter, turning his knuckles white. 

"I don't like you being anywhere near him." He says bitterly. I roll my eyes then lean over and peck him on the cheek, "There's nothing going on between us anymore okay, he's strictly here as a security precaution for me. Plus, he's the one that's been pestering me to get back with you anyway, well obviously not actually knowing who you are of course." I explain. 

"Still, I just hate the thought of him touching you." He seethes, still not calming down. I sigh, "Can't you just focus on the fact that he won't touch me again. We can do the dinner tonight to get It over with if you want to." I offer as we pull into the parking lot. He groans shaking his head, "I've got shit to do tonight, actually I need to start it now so I won't be going back in with you." He says talking about school. I nod, thankful that I won't need to worry about Franco seeing Jaxon for the rest of the day. 

"Okay, tomorrow it is then." I say before leaning over to give him a kiss goodbye since he's stopped at the front to let me out. The kiss goes on a little longer than expected and turns into one of jealousy and possessiveness. Just as I pull away, I lean into his ear, "Don't think I've forgotten about all those bitches you've been walking around with. If I ever see you with one again." I pull back so he's staring into my eyes for this. 

"I'll snap her neck then cut your dick off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.7K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...
618K 14.1K 35
Meet Angela Santiago, the daughter of the most feared mafia boss in Spain and the sister of three overprotective older brothers. She's a loving and n...
64.6K 2.3K 42
(π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ). π™°πš•πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ π™³πšŽ π™»πšžπšŒπšŠ the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...
179K 4.5K 37
"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™—π™š 𝙨𝙀𝙛𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦π™ͺπ™žπ™šπ™©, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™’π™–π™ π™š π™©π™π™žπ™¨ 𝙬𝙀𝙧𝙑𝙙 π™¨π™π™–π™©π™©π™šπ™§." In spite of how...