Flower x Fred Weasley

Bởi seriouscool124

"My Flower" Florence Lupin, the beautiful daughter of Remus Lupin. A spirited and funny, girl with a slither... Xem Thêm

Prologue :)
The Meeting at the Leaky Cauldron
The Journey to Hogwarts and The Sorting
The Party in the Gryffindor Common Room
The Trip to Hogsmeade
The Corridor
The Boggart
The Quidditch Game and Spin the Bottle
The Duel
The Kiss
The Summer Masquerade Ball
The Whomping Willow
The End of term
The Burrow
The Guitar
The Quidditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
The Goblet of Fire
The Triwizard Champions
The Common Room Incident
The Spitefulness
The Yule Ball
The Second Task
The Slytherin Party
The Final Task
The Prank
The End of Term
The First Day of Summer
The Bathroom
The Flower Field
The Summer Day
The Evening Dinner
The Birthday
The Black's House
The Shopping Trip
The Night At Diagon Alley
The Happenings in the Night Time
The Wooden Spoon
The Arrival Back at Hogwarts
The Memory
The First Lesson's Back
The Trials
The Skirt
The After Mass
The New Professor
The First Match
The Night Duties
The Room of Requirements
The Army
The Change in Sight
The Broken Hearts
The Realisation
The Fight In the Corridor
The Dare Wars
The Experience with McGonagall
The Boy's Turn
The Daily Prophet
The Control
The Empty Classroom
The New Student
The Bonfire
CHARACTERS
The Night Before the Game
The Morning Before
The Ravenclaw Game
The Rivalry
The Dodgeball Game
The Dynamic Four
The Excitement
The Parent's Day
The Reunion
The Discovery
The Fireworks

The Quidditch Try Outs

10.5K 265 564
Bởi seriouscool124

- outfit for school -

Flo woke up to Hermione trying to pull her by her legs out of her bed.

The sun shone into the room creating warmth. The sun was beautiful.

The sky was soaked with perfected shades of blues. The sky was a wonderful painted canvas.

The clouds in the sky danced gracefully through the air as they floated carelessly.

'Just five more minutes.' Flo groaned.

She was definitely not a morning person.

Hermione got Ginny as they both worked together to pull Flo by her both legs out of her bed and onto the floor.

She fell on the wooden floor with a thud which caught the attention of the boys who were sitting in the common room.

'What in the bloody hell was that?' Ron said when he heard the thud.

'Maybe Cedric snuck into Flo's dorm last night,' Lee said with a laugh, but Fred didn't find this funny.

'Lee, she has been here for one day.' George replied.

'Yes, and most boys would line up just to talk to her.' Lee shot back.

'Anyways, are you guys ready for Quidditch trials? Harry said trying to talk about something else.

'Never been more ready.' The twins said in unison.

Flo was upstairs getting into her new Gryffindor robes which had been given to her by McGonagall.

She pulled on her ruffled grey skirt and the rest of her uniform and finally put on her Gryffindor robe.

She put on some mascara and some eyeliner and a bit of blush.

Finally, she looked at her timetable.

She didn't have too many lessons today which would allow her to prepare for the quidditch trials coming up.

She scratched her kitten Mooney's tummy and filled up his food and water bowl with a flick of her wand.

She then left the dormitory with Ginny and Hermione and they made their way to the common room where the boys had already left for breakfast.

She had potions with Professor Snape first, and she didn't want to be late.

She realised she had forgotten her potions book and told Ginny and Hermione to go to breakfast and she would meet them there.

They agreed and left Flo to go get her book.

She ran back up to her dorm and got the book and made her way to the Great hall carrying several books for class in her arms.

Flo walked into the Hall.

Anyone could sit anywhere for breakfast and lunch, but she made her way to where all her friends from Gryffindor.

She heard a few wolf whistles from the Slytherin boys eyeing her up.

'Nice skirt Lupin!' Adrian Pucey shouted at her from where he was sitting and giving her a sly smirk.

'Come sit with us!' Cassius Warrington shouted arrogantly at her with a wink.

The Lee and the twins looked disgusted at what they said.

Fred tried to get up with his fists clenched but George pulled him back.

'Mate leave it.' George said trying to calm Fred down.

'We better beat them this year in Quidditch we have lost to them for 3 years running.' Oliver said looking over at Captain Flint who was still eyeing up Flo.

Florence ignored them as she tried to move to the end of the room where her friends were sitting and eating breakfast.

On her way to the table, she bumped into someone and dropped all the books she was carrying.

She looked up and it was Cedric.

She smiled thankfully at him as he helped her pick up her books giving them back to her.

She looked into his eyes as they were staring intensely at her.

'I don't believe I have introduced myself. I am Cedric. Cedric Diggory.' He said with a warm tone and a wide smile.

'It's nice to meet you Cedric. I am Florence Lupin.' She smiled kindly at him.

Back over on the Gryffindor table everyone was watching Flo's encounter with Cedric.

'Oh, for god's sake.' Fred muttered while looking at Cedric and Florence.

'Freddie he is only talking to the girl.' George said to him.

'If I didn't know any better, I would say you were jealous Fredrick.' Lee replied smugly.

'I am not bloody jealous.' Fred said angrily now trying to not look at Cedric and Flo.

'Fred I would get a move on and make your move. I bet half the boys at Hogwarts would love to date her. And who would want to date you anyway.' Lee replied with a large grin.

'Lee mother fucking Jordan I swear to god next Quidditch game I would watch out when your sitting in the stands as I will bat that bludger right at your big head.' Fred said at him.

Flo continued to talk to Cedric for a bit as she appreciated his kindness.

'I heard that you play a bit of Quidditch. Are you trying out for the Gryffindor team today?' He asked sweetly.

'Yeh I am.' Flo replied

'Well Lupin, I play seeker for Hufflepuff. If you make the team don't think I'll go easy on you.' He spoke as he smirked at her.

'And if I make the team don't think for a second that I will let you beat us, Diggory.' She said wittily as he laughed at her comment.

'See you around Florence.' He said as he walked away to sit with his friends.

The Slytherins didn't seem to be pleased by Florence talking to Cedric but they had stopped shouting at her and continued to eat their breakfast.

She walked down to her friends and finally sat down next to Lee and the twins at the Gryffindor table.

'So, what did Cedric want?' Hermione asked intriguingly from further down the table.

'We were just talking about Quidditch trials coming up.' She said kindly.

But she noticed someone staring angrily at her.

It was Fred.

Why was he so annoyed by her talking to Cedric?

Flo looked at Fred intrigued by his anger.

Flo thought as soon as she met Fred that he was very handsome.

The way his hair fell, and he swept it across with his hands sometimes.

The constant smirk resting on his face and his cute smile.

She brushed off the thoughts about Fred.

He would never see her like that. She just had to ignore her thoughts.

Flo didn't realise but she had been staring at Fred for quite a long time.

Fred didn't notice but Ron did.

Ron threw a piece of toast at Flo with a strong force.

She realised what Ron was doing and she dodged the piece of toast.

Flo then picked up a potato that was on her plate. She hurled the potato at Ron with an even stronger force. It hit him on his forehead.

Hermione and Ginny had been watching the whole time and burst into fits of laughter.

'Ronald don't think you can get away with throwing toast at me.' Flo said with a smirk.

'Piss off Flo.' He said with a laugh as he was now rubbing off the potato on his forehead.

Flo decided to make her way to class.

No one she knew had potions so she made her way to the potions classroom quickly by herself as she didn't want to be late for Professor Snape.

Remus had told her a bit about his history with Snape and about the time they hated each other when they both were at school together.

She knew she didn't want to get on his bad side as he probably would already hate her because of her dad.

She walked faster to the Potions classroom.

She got to the entrance of the classroom and she walked into students sitting down and finding their seats.

She was unsure where to sit as she didn't know anyone.

Pucey and Warrington, two Slytherin boys who had been hitting on her at breakfast were both calling for Flo to sit next to them.

'Oi new girl come sit with us.' Adrian spat.

'Yeh come on we don't bite.' Cassius replied smugly.

She definitely didn't want to sit next to them.

Flo was greeted with a gesture from a unfamiliar girl to to sit with her and a boy.

The girl was a Hufflepuff. She had long blonde hair and a beaming smile. She had long eyelashes and piercing blue eyes. She had a friendly aura. She seemed to be the definition of peace. She looked kind and benevolent.

'Come sit with us, unless you want to sit with Pucey and Warrington.' She said kindly. 'I am Lexi Hartley.' She continued. 'This is my friend Thomas Lelington.'

Flo sat down next to them.

Thomas was very good looking. He had long brown hair and glowing hazel eyes. He had a tall build and he sat looking at Flo smiling.

'Nice to meet you Lexi and you Thomas. I am Florence Lupin.' Flo said smiling at them.

'Nice to meet you.' He said to Flo. 'I am sorry about those two I heard what they and some other Slytherins said to you at breakfast.' He said sincerely.

'Don't worry about it. They are just pricks.' Flo said laughing slightly.

'If you want, I can beat the shit out of them for you if they open their mouths again. It would be my pleasure.' He said playfully.

'Don't worry about it. I am sure they will stop soon.' Flo said hopefully.

'Wait, so you're the new girl. I have heard quite a bit about you. Every boy in the Hufflepuff common room last night were banging on about how you are so attractive.' She said with a laugh.

Flo smiled at her.

Suddenly Snape walked in with his black robe flowing behind him.

'There will be no foolish wand waving in my class.' He said blandly as he addressed everyone in the room.

The class began but Flo was tired as she hadn't slept to well and she hated the mornings. So she decided to stare out the window completely ignoring Snape who was teaching the class.

'So, I guess some Gryffindors believe they are too good for everyone to even pay attention.' He said looking at Flo who wasn't listening to him at all.

Florence was elbowed by Lexi and suddenly she snapped back to focus on Snape who was glaring fiercely at her.

'So, Miss Lupin here thinks she is too good to even listen in my class.' He said with a slight bit of anger. 'Tell me Miss Lupin, what is a bezoar?'

Snape had underestimated Flo. She had been studying for the longest time.

She studied very hard when she found out about Hogwarts. She believed studying and doing her best was a way to show her dad she was ready to go.

She looked up with a smug smile before saying.

'A bezoar is a stone like mass taken from a goat's stomach. It acts as an antidote for most poisons.' She said confidently.

Snape was shocked as was most of the class. He stared at her with confusion.

'Do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?' Snape continued and ignoring the fact she had answered it correctly.

'Sir you asked her a question, what did you want her to say?' Thomas now interjecting.

'10 points from Ravenclaw for speaking out of turn and without raising your hand Mr Lelington.' He said bluntly turning back to his chalk board angrily as he went to teaching the class again.

'What a stupid greasy haired creepy shit.' Lexi muttered to Thomas and Flo.

Flo was amused by her comment and also shocked as she seemed to be so sweet and that something like that could have never come out of her mouth.

'Yeh he is isn't he.' Thomas agreed.

'Thomas I'm sorry if it wasn't for me Ravenclaw wouldn't have lost those house points.' Flo said to him apologetically.

'I wasn't going to let him speak to you like that. It isn't fair.' He said smiling back as he began to copy with his quill what Snape was writing on the board at the front.

The lesson finished and she said goodbye to her new friends.

The rest of her lessons went by quite quickly until finally it was Quidditch trials.

Florence, the twins and Harry made their way to the Quidditch pitch and then to the changing rooms.

She entered the girl's changing room.

In the room was a girl named Angelina Johnson and a girl named Katie Bell.

She greeted them warmly, but Angelina seemed to have a slight glare in her eyes when Flo looked at her.

Flo wasn't sure why she seemed angry, but she pushed it to the back of her mind.

She wasn't going to let this distract her from making the team.

She swiftly put on some trousers and one of Remus's old Gryffindor tops.

She then put on her bib she had been given which was a scarlet red colour with a golden lion on the back.

She grabbed her broom Remus had gotten her last year. It was the Nimbus 2000. It wasn't the newest model, but she still was so grateful for it.

She walked out onto the pitch with the rest of the people trying out for the team.

She looked up at the stands.

She could see Lee, Ron, Hermione and Ginny looking down at her.

She also could spot Lexi with Cedric and Thomas. She waved at them as she walked to the centre of the pitch where Wood greeted everyone with a warm but serious smile.

'Listen up. We are going to need the best team to win the Quidditch cup this year. We haven't won it in a while. I believe as captain I can lead us to victory this year.' Oliver spoke with clarity and a serious tone.

A cheer from Fred and George and a few others erupted.

Flo seemed completely focused as her competitive flame burned inside of her.

Wood separated people into teams.
Then he told everyone to get on their brooms.

Everyone listened and mounted their brooms.

Flo got on her broom and shot of upwards from the ground.

Wood released the snitch and the two bludgers. Then he threw up the quaffle.

The game had begun.

Flo caught the quaffle instantly and went directly to one of the three hoops she needed to get too in order to score.

She sped up noticing Angelina who was on a separate team was coming for the quaffle.

Angelina raced for Flo with anger in her eyes. Flo spotted Angelina and skilfully she tilted her broom to the side dodging Angelina.

Everyone looked at Flo with a shocked but amazed expression. Even Wood was bewildered by the new girl's skill.

Angelina was Gryffindors best chaser and no one had seen someone who was actually better than her until now.

Flo now was very close to the hoop noticed Dean Thomas who was trying for beater this year had just batted a bludger towards her.

Flo dodged it with ease and threw the quaffle with all her force at the hoop where Wood was hovering in order to protect the three posts.

The quaffle brushed woods fingertips and went into the central post.

Flo had scored.

'Nice one Flo!' Fred called from the other end of the pitch looking at her with awe.

'Yeh good job Flo!' George shouted.

The game continued and Flo's side was winning by 80 points to 20.

She had scored seven of the eight goals with Katie Bell scoring the other.

Angelina had scored two for her team. Then the match ended with Harry catching the snitch for his team.

Flo's team had won by miles and she smiled very happily as she went down to the ground and got off her broom.

She was shocked when she landed because as soon as she got off her broom someone grabbed her by the waist.

The large hands wrapped around her tightly and pulled her round so she was now turned to face who it was.

It was Fred.

He let go of her hips and looked down at her proudly.

She had a sudden feeling of tiny butterflies dancing inside of her from his hands touching her hips.

'You were bloody brilliant,' Fred said with amazement as he looked deep into her eyes.

'Thank you, Fred, you weren't too bad yourself.' Flo said playfully.

'Oi I could have easily let one of Dean's bludgers hit you right in the face. But I had to make sure that pretty face of yours didn't get bloodied up to badly.' He said confidently.

Flo was smiling even wider at his comment, but her cheeks suddenly turned slightly red.

She looked away from him trying to hide her flushed and reddened face.

He looked so devilishly handsome as his t-shirt was showing his arm muscles.

She looked at him smiling.

He smirked at her menacingly looking her up and down.

She didn't get a chance to respond when someone pulled her away from Fred's intense gaze.

It was Cedric.

He had taken her hand and pulled her over to him, Lexi and Thomas.

Fred glared at Cedric with anger filling his body.

She smiled at the three of them as they praised her for her outstanding performance.

'You were incredible!' Lexi said as she hugged Florence.

'I have to admit you could give me a run for my money.' Thomas said. 'I play chaser for Ravenclaw and I think we might have to watch out for you in our upcoming match.' He continued.

'Flo there is no doubt you won't make the team. You were even better then Angelina and she has been on the team since the first year.' Cedric said proudly beaming down at Flo.

'Oh no I wasn't better then Angelina. She is amazing.' Flo said modestly.

'Oh, shut up Lupin, you were better then everyone on that pitch. Wood never lets in that many goals.' Thomas continued.

Flo smiled and thanked them as she walked back to her friends from Gryffindor.

'The team sheet will be posted this evening. Those picked we need to start practising right away as we play soon.' Oliver said sincerely.

Flo was now in a conversation with Hermione and Ginny walking in front of everyone else back to the castle.

Fred and George were having a conversation of their own.

'Georgie she is brilliant.' Fred said looking at Flo with an amazed glance.

Lee now entering the conversation.

'I knew you liked her Fredrick.' Lee said teasingly.

'I don't like her; I just think she is good at quidditch.' Fred snapped back.

'Alright Weasley so explain to me how you won't stop banging on about her ever since you laid your eyes on her. Also, when any boy even talks to her you look like you could Crucio them right there and then.' Lee explained with a large grin.

'Jordan can you shut the fuck up.' Fred said in defence with red now seeping up his neck and his cheeks.

'Whatever you say you're an obnoxious carrot anyway and there is no way you would ever admit to liking her as you have to big of an ego.' Lee said smartly.

'Anyways, I think we should hold a party tonight after the team sheet goes up. We can host it in Gryffindor common room.' George said stepping in before Lee is choked to death by Fred.

'George I was thinking exactly the same thing.' Fred said happily.

Everyone walked back to the Gryffindor common room.

Florence went back up to her dorm to change into her own clothes to be comfier for the rest of the day.

- outfit -

She came back down to the common room and everyone was chatting amongst themselves about the party tonight.

'There is no way Pucey and his mates are coming. Did you see how they treated Flo.' Fred said.

'Alright well everyone else is invited so spread the word.' George said.

Conversations flowed as everyone continued to talk about the trials and the party.

Later on, in the common room the team list was placed by Oliver on the cork board which was used for notices.

Flo ran up to it.

She scanned down the names. Harry was seeker...Twins as the beaters...Angelina...Katie and her face beamed with pride.

Her name was on the list as a Gryffindor chaser.

She was so excited.

The rest of the people in the common room gather round the notice board.

Fred and George high fived each other and then turned to Florence.

'Well done Flo!' George said.

'Yeh you deserve it. Oliver would have been a fool to not put you on the team' Fred said smiling down at her.

Everyone dispersed to dinner to eat something then they all came back to get ready for the party.

Flo had been to a lot of parties before.

She had been quite popular at her old school at Beaux-batons Academy of Magic. She was always the life of the party and was missed deeply when she left.

She missed her old friends, but she knew that Hogwarts was the place for her.

She went to her dorm with Ginny and Hermione to pick out outfits for the party.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

24.1K 531 49
"I hate you Fred Weasley! You are the most arrogant, egotistical, air headed, jerk I have ever met! You don't even have the common sense to see that...
41.4K 1.2K 22
"Don't you dare die on me, Weasley." "I wouldn't dream of it, Lupin. I haven't told you I love you yet." ☆•★•☆ Cha...
605K 16.1K 112
"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, problems and potential. She craves nothing mor...
17.4K 501 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...