suicidal maniacs

By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" A story in which chaos is always the solution. "I need... More

Intro
Prologue
No More Wall [chapter 1]
Life for Now [chapter 2]
Introductions [chapter 3]
Balance Training [chapter 4]
Library Walk [chapter 5]
Library [chapter 6]
Tension [chapter 7]
The Outside [chapter 8]
Will to Live [chapter 9]
Training Accident [chapter 10]
Sick Day [chapter 11]
Graduation [chapter 12]
Promises [chapter 13]
A Tear Shed [chapter 14]
Promise Renewed [chapter 15]
Demanding Elf [chapter 17]
Names [chapter 18]
Squad Stuff [chapter 19]
Knives [chapter 20]
Women [chapter 21]
Game Night [chapter 22]
Cards! [chapter 23]
Other Friends [chapter 24]
Horses [chapter 25]
Experiments [chapter 26]
Sawney and Bean [chapter 27]
Paperwork [chapter 28]
New Challenger [chapter 29]
Injuries [chapter 30]
Female Titan [chapter 31]
Day Off [chapter 32]
Truth or Dare [chapter 33]
Swag Wagon [chapter 34]
Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]
Mission: Get Eren Back [chapter 36]
Arguments [chapter 37]
Recruit Hints [chapter 38]
Hotel Room [chapter 39]
Rainy Days [chapter 40]
Jealousy [chapter 41]
Leaving [chapter 42]
Haunted Houses [chapter 43]
D Sizes [chapter 44]
Murderers [chapter 45]
Fireee [chapter 46]
Put a Finger Down... [chapter 47]
Rescue Mission [chapter 48]
Eren Looks Stupid [chapter 49]
Two-Faced Snakes [chapter 50]
Gorilla Grip😼 [chapter 51]
SMUT CHAPTER INFO
Contour [chapter 52]
Wakey Wakey [chapter 53]
Walks [chapter 54]
Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]
Preparing Time [chapter 56]
Horse Ride [chapter 57]
Missile [chapter 58]
Harry [chapter 59]
Camerah [chapter 60]
Child [chapter 61]
Turned Tables [chapter 62]
Machine [chapter 63]
The Sea [chapter 64]

Titansss [chapter 16]

12.3K 517 645
By CHA0TIC_BEAN

"Commence mission!" the person leading this "suicide mission" shouted for us to start. You and Eren shot of at the same time, starting to race each other on accident. You had completely forgot about Eren having to turn into a titan until he bit his hand and a loud sound and huge light came form him.

He became a titan, but instead of continuing for the rock he just stood still. A person in the protection squad released a signal that said the mission was a success so far. Titan Eren looked up at Mikasa who was trying to get him to continue to move. You stood on a roof across from them, being too lazy to go over to the same roof as Mikasa. Then everything went South.

Eren tried to punch Mikasa. Luckily, Mikasa was able to get out of the way, but it shocked you to say the least. You were going to try and do something, but Mikasa beat you to it. Somehow Eren was knocked out, propped up against the rock, still in his titan form. A person in the protection squad shot a rocket that let Pixis know something went wrong.

"There are titans coming for us!" one of the people said while you were waiting on a roof with Mikasa that was near the, once again, unconscious Eren.

"No shit," you replied with a huff while sitting down on the edge of the roof.

"What's wrong!" Armin yelled while he was coming towards the two of you.

"Eren tried to kill Mikasa, but now he's knocked out," you sighed out.

"Are you giving up on him?" Mikasa asked you.

"Nah, I'm just pissed that I'm about to have to get up and kill titans because the other people in this stupid squad suck ass," you responded.

"It's not that bad, plus you get to live when you kill those titans!" Mikasa tried her hardest to cheer you up.

"I don't really want to live in the first place, I'm only really surviving because of Eren's and I's bet. Also, I don't think I would ever be able to give up on him. He always gives me more reasons not to, and it kinda pisses me off," you said with a chuckle.

"Are you tired?" Mikasa asked you out of nowhere.

"Of life? Yeah," you responded.

Mikasa rolled her eyes playfully while letting out a silent laugh, "No you goof. I'm talking sleep wise. Your eye bags look worse than usual."

"Thanks," you replied sarcastically with a chuckle, "Actually, I got less than an hour of sleep last night because apparently people don't know how to be quiet. Do you think I could take a nap?"

"Considering our surroundings, no. You can when this is over, but for now I'll let you take a breather and I'll go kill those titans. I just hope everything turns out alright," Mikasa smiled before launching herself off the roof and headed towards the titans.

"I want sleep," you groaned while watching Armin try to pull Eren out of his trance.

You lied down on your back, staring at the clouds as they moved by. You tried thinking of what they looked like, pointing it out and smiling when you found a connection to a cloud and something that you had seen before. It was peaceful, as if nothing was even going on. You were simply enjoying life for the first time in a long time.

"y/n! He's up! Armin did it!" Mikasa yelled at you, pulling you out of the peaceful illusions and bringing you back into the reality where titans were everywhere.

"Nothing lasts forever," you sighed to yourself before looking at the titan Eren that was carrying a huge boulder on his back.

Oh, so he got muscle muscle. Hot.

"Stop simping over him and get your dang mission done," Marlin said with a sigh of disappointment.

"Ok, but look at him he's so-" you started but cut yourself off, "holy abs!"

"Stop it!" Marlin shrieked.

"If you want to stay in my head then you're going to have to listen to everything I'm thinking," you replied before shutting off your mind to stop any further conversation with your childhood friend.

"l/n! Give Yeager extra protection," some girl in the protection squad yelled at you.

"Bitch, I was already doing that," you responded with an eye roll and zipping off before the woman could reply to your statements.

"There are 5 more titans coming in through the hole!" Armin yelled as he watched five more of the demons come through.

"You've got to be kidding me," you groaned while matching your pace with Armin's and Mikasa's.

"It's not that bad, plus once Eren blocks up the gap, no more titans can come in!" Armin said while trying to cheer you up.

"Yeah, but it requires physical exertion either way," you replied while running a bit faster to try and kill the titans, but stopped when you saw some people starting to lure them away from Eren.

Eventually, Eren made it to the wall with you, Armin, and Mikasa. He placed the boulder down forcefully, causing a loud sound when the rock hit the floor and for the wall to crack slightly due to the force. Eren's titan form collapsed, Eren coming out of the nape as he did before.

"Eren!" Armin yelled as he and Mikasa grappled up to his nape to help Eren out.

However, you raced towards the titans coming your way, zipping up to the walls only to turn around to plummet down and kill the titans. Right as you were about to end the bastard's life, you saw another figure coming towards it.

"This is my kill, back off!" you yelled out before killing the titan. You left to go help other soldiers who were getting chased by titans, wanting to try and keep the casualties to a minimum. You didn't even wait to see who you told to back off, but you hoped they helped the trio you left behind.

You slayed the titans asses for another few hours, occasionally taking a break to drink some water. You were finishing up killing a titan when you were called to the wall, the excuse being the scouts were going to take care of the rest.

"y/n l/n?" someone asked from behind you as you were taking a sip of water.

"That's me," you responded while turning around.

"Captain Levi wants you in the cellars under the court," the dude replied.

"Who's 'Captain Levi'?" you asked, not having heard the name before.

"You're kidding," Sasha sweat dropped from beside you.

"No I am not," you replied while looking at her only to see Connie and Jean beside her with their mouths hung open in shock.

"He's only humanity's greatest soldier ever!" Connie shouted, grabbing unwanted attention.

"Well excuse me for ignoring famous people," you huffed.

"I-" the person who was sent to get you said in shock, "Just go meet up with him down there."

"May I ask why?" you asked.

"That information was not given. Now go," he ordered.

"Yeah, don't tell me what to do," you replied before flipping him off and walking to the place you were supposed to meet the famous Captain Levi.

"Moving right along we found a life on the highway. Your way is my way, so trust my navigation," you sung to yourself as you skipped to the court building. (please don't bash me if i got the lyrics wrong... it's been a while since i have watched the muppets)

You walked into the building, only to see someone waiting near the entrance of the door from the inside.

"Are you y/n l/n?" a girl asked.

"Yuh," you replied.

"Good," she said before escorting you to the place where you assumed the cells were. She lead you down some edgy stairs to where a tall man with blonde hair was sitting on a chair and a short male with black hair was standing looking extra eDgY.

"y/n?" the blonde asked you, to which you nodded. "We need you to stay down here until Eren wakes up, and during that time we need to discuss some things with you."

"Ight," you replied while walking over to them. You looked inside the cell to see Eren chained, but your eyes softened after seeing he was at least safe. Sure, he wasn't under the best circumstances, but he wasn't dead which was a win in your book.

"How would you feel about joining the Levi Squad?" the blonde asked.

"I'm sorry, but which one of you is Levi?" you asked, "And why did people make such a big deal about you requesting to see me?"

"Do you really not know or are you just trying to mess with us? If so, stop it or I will kick you until your legs are detached from your body," the short one replied.

"If I were kidding then I would have been excited to see you or something, right? I genuinely don't know who Levi is and why he's so important," you replied.

"This is going to be a long talk," the blonde sighed before motioning to a chair next to him that was available. "Please sit."

so like i'm thinking about making an angsty kaminari fanfic so like if i start updating every other day instead of everyday, that's why. i will also prolly let y'all know when it comes out even if none of u plan on reading it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757 21 15
Jean Kirstein x fem oc 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐒𝐬𝐞 an ideal or idyllic place or state. Art by: Nue_insideout I do not own any Attack On Titan characters
3.3K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
98.2K 3K 43
*β™‘βˆž:q.q  q.q:βˆžβ™‘* "𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...