Even The Playing Field | BOOK...

By thinkingofthoughts

**completed** HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 IN FICTION #1 IN SLOWBURN #1 IN COLLEGE Penn State University. Home to th... More

INFORMATION!
welcome & characters & tunes
one
Two
Three
four
five
six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
Epilogue
bonus chapter
bonus chapter number 2
bonus chapter number 3
Announcement

twenty-one

207K 3.4K 4.3K
By thinkingofthoughts

It was like the world stopped for a few minutes after Matti dropped me off from his place. It felt like that because we both came to terms with the fact that hating each other is just not the most ideal situation for both of us.

We'd rather be somewhat together than apart.

We weren't dating, but we weren't putting a label on it.

And the bond we were forming at this moment was unstoppable. Since we had a come to Jesus moment the other morning, we have been inseparable ever since. The only time we weren't texting or hanging out with each other was when he was on the field. And I've learned that he is on the field a lot.

Flashforward to today, Saturday, October 5th, the girls and I are packed into the fancy white SUV that could probably pay off my student loans if we were to cash it in. It was game day and we were just about thirty minutes from Pittsburgh.

Most of the drive consisted of fields, Amish, and mountains.

That is what PA was made of though.

"For the love of GOD Sloane, please put the pedal to the metal baby, this thong is tearing apart my crack right now!" Finn whined as Nat and I laughed. For the last two hours, Sloane was in the driver's seat while Nat was in the passenger. Finn and I were in the back.

"Just pull it out! It's not that hard!" Sloane bitched back at her. Sloane was driving very slow, but I don't blame her. If I was driving a car this fancy I would be too. My car back at home was a 2001 Toyota Corolla named Cindy.

Cindy was a fucking tank.

I checked my phone for the time and it was currently 7:30 in the morning. The game started at noon. Getting everyone out of the apartment and packed was a shitshow. We had to turn around twice because Nat and Finn both forgot something. I slept for a good quarter of the drive but now I was wide awake.

And so was a certain Mr. Williams.

Matti had left yesterday at noon from Happy Valley to embark on his ride to Pittsburgh. But he didn't leave without saying goodbye first. We went to Starbucks and got a coffee—well I got a coffee. Matti doesn't drink coffee because he likes healthy shit.

I have learned a lot about him since. Like his favorite kind of pasta was Fettuccine Alfredo. Ice cream and Chikfila are his guilty pleasures. I also learned that Blake and he met in second grade at an elementary training camp.

But since the moment he left, he was either texting me or snapchatting me.

"I'm not even going to ask why you're smiling at your phone like an idiot Black," Finn says to me as I look up from my phone. I laugh, "I have no idea what you're inquiring about."

Matti sent me a good morning text.

"I think we all know why she's smiling at her phone!" Sloane giggles while Nat claps. "So missy, what is now happening with you and Mr. NFL?" Nat turns and faces the entire car while asking her question.

I shrugged, "We are friends. I'm okay with that too now that we've talked everything out. It just makes more sense," Finn chuckles. "So what? You're friends that get boners for each other? That's almost as bad as Griff and Nat, no offense Nat." We all laugh.

"No. It's just tough. I'm in the same situation as Nat because I want to become a nurse, not a tagalong trophy wife." Nat nods her head, "We are total trophy wife material though." I laughed.

"No, Natalie, you're trophy wife material. The ugg boots and all. However, I would say I'm gonna be a trophy best friend material. Do you know? The one that sits back and observes the blonde ball whores he brings home and then he will come to me for advice." I say as she drops her mouth open.

"You have tamed Matti Williams and you're saying that you aren't wife material? You're a nut if you let him slip through your fingers. And, don't you dare friendzone him, Naomi! We all know how you are. You love blaming your friendzoning on the virgin card." She points at me as I laugh, "I'm not pulling the friend zone or the virgin card! I'm just saying that you and Griffin are endgame. Matti and I's relationship depends on whichever way the wind is blowing that day."

"You said relationship," Sloane says as Finn laughs and gives her a high five.

"Sorry, friendship. Our friendship depends on how the wind is blowing that day!" I make my point clear as Nat shrugs. "I think the best thing that you could get out of this is sex."

"I don't do sex." I rolled my eyes as they all laughed at me. "One day, it's going to happen. I hope it is with Matti Williams because he is a sex god." Finn says while putting her Cosmopolitan magazine away.

"You need to get out of the idea that you're going to end up like your mom Black," Sloane says while taking an exit off the highway, however after that comment I wish it was an exit out of this car.

"Harsh Sloane," Nat says with her eyes wide.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that Naomi," She says as I nod. "It's okay, don't worry about it." I smiled at her.

It's not that I wouldn't have sex because of my mom. It was more because of my dad. The idea of having sex with me was only acceptable if I had a tie around with it. I wanted reassurance that the boy I have sex with wasn't going to leave me directly after.

I didn't ever want to be put in the position where I was feeling like my mother was because of my father.

"When was the last time you sucked dick, Naomi?" Finn asked as my jaw dropped. "I'm not telling you, that's a personal question," I responded as the other girls laughed.

"My last time was two days ago," Nat said.

"Yesterday," Sloane replied.

"About two weeks ago was my ladies," Finn said while she looked back at me with a smug look.

"Congrats! You're all hoe bags. Just because you went around saying the last time you got the white icing doesn't mean you can peer pressure me into telling y'all." I squinted my eyes while they all laughed at me.

"Black. Just tell us." Nat turns around from the passenger seat to look directly at me. I sighed, "Fine. Two months ago before I left for college. It was a hometown boy." They all smiled.

"See it wasn't that hard!" Finn teased me as I smiled and flipped her off. "Now when was the last time someone went down on you?" She asked another question.

"Finnegan Wright!" Sloane laughs from the front seat. "Are you sure that thong wedgie hasn't pulled up from your ass to your brain Finney?" I asked her.

She laughed, "What! I just want to know! What's so wrong about knowing the last time my best friend had a guy eat her out!"

"I got ate out yesterday," Sloane said and I rolled my eyes, here we go again.

"Wait—who is eating you out?" Finn asked as Sloane coughed. "One of the guys from my bio class!" She covered up as Finn nodded.

Oh, Sloane.

"Mine was two days ago too." Nat said as Finn nodded, "Yeah mine was two weeks ago." They all turned towards me. Well besides Sloane, she just looked at me through the rearview mirror.

I threw my hands up, "Oh what the hell. I've never gotten oral sex."

And suddenly they all gasped and Sloane hit the brakes sending my tiny ass into Nat's seat in front of me.

"Jesus Sloane! It's not a reason for you to almost kill us!" I yell as I settle back into my seat and recover myself with my fluffy blanket.

"A guy has never eaten you out?" Nat asks with wide eyes as I laugh. "Ladies, it's not a big deal." Finn shushes me, "It is a big deal! There is a difference between fingering—" I cut her off, "Haven't gotten that either."

"You haven't even gotten fingered? But you've sucked dicks? Are you psychotic? You did that shit for nothing in return?" Nat hollers as Sloane turns down the music.

"I don't know. I'm saving myself for the moment a guy sees my vagina. Is there something so wrong with doing that?" I exclaim in my defense.

I looked back down at my phone to see we had about five minutes until we approached the city. "You know, Matti Williams doesn't eat pussy." Sloane stated it like a fact as I rolled my eyes.

Finn gasps, "If he eats your pussy Black, you know it's real." I laughed. "Can we get off of this topic, please! I just want to relax before we have to go glitter crazy. The last thing I want to talk about is Williams eating me out!" I defend myself as they all nod.

Suddenly the car got dark as we entered a long tunnel. "Ladies, we're here!" I giggled as we exited the tunnel and the city came into view.

Pittsburgh was the most underrated city.

It was surrounded by mountains and it was so beautiful and lively.

"Which hotel are we staying at?" I asked. "Wyndham, it's right across the bridge from Heinz field," Nat answers.

"Are all of your parents coming today?" I ask as they all nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going out to dinner with them after the game," Finn says as the other girls agree that they were all doing the same with their own families.

I smiled at them.

Although I wanted to scream because I wanted that. I wish I had that, I didn't because I should be thankful for what I do have today. I shouldn't dwell on something that was other people's choices, not mine.

"You're mom was from here right Naomi?" Sloane asked while she was pulling into downtown. I nodded, "Yep."

I hope they burned down the strip club she worked at down here and the street corner she sold herself at.

Drugs make you do ugly things.

"Does your dad still live in Pittsburgh?" Nat asks as I shrug. "All he said was that he was at a drug rehab facility when he called me a few weeks ago." She nodded.

Sloane pulled into a sleek looking hotel where the valet stood out front. We all hopped out and grabbed our many suitcases to walk into the glass building. "Hello, ladies! Park it?" The valet guy asked before walking in the entrance while Nat smiled at him. "Yes, park it but we'll be back down in a couple of hours to grab it to drive to the field." She spoke to him and pulled a tip out of her back pocket. "Thank you!" We all said to him before walking into the building.

This place was nice as hell, with marble floorings and the receptionist countertops were black granite. "Finn, do you seriously think you could've packed any more clothes for one night?" I asked while she drugs behind her two suitcases and a bookbag. We laughed at her, "Don't hate whenever I have to wear an outfit for the game, dinner, and jammies. Not to forget tomorrow's breakfast and ride home." She defended herself. We walked to the receptionist desk and Nat checked us in.

"I'm sorry for the noise on this floor, we have received a few complaints last night so if you ladies need anything please let us know!" She smiled at us before pointing us towards the elevators.

We stepped into the empty elevator and pressed the floor level. "Hopefully there are cute boys on the floor!" Finn giggled as we all agreed. The elevator was flying up the building until we hit floor number 12. The door dinged open and we all exited the tiny space.

"Okay, ladies! I've got the wine and the champagne. Sloane has got the Whitney and fireball. Naomi, you order the pizza, and Finn- don't get too drunk!" Nat laughs as we approach our door. Number 143.

Nat swiped the key card and we all simultaneously wowed.

This wasn't a hotel room, this was a damn suite.

"Natalie! We just needed two beds! Not a living room, dining room, and a balcony! Holy shit!" Finn yelled while walking in. "There's a damn jacuzzi out here!" Sloane yelled from the balcony.

Nat's family has old money. She's a Hamptons girl, so really really old money.

"Everyone has their rooms." She speaks as she grins.

"Our rooms! In a hotel room! That is nuts!" I exclaim as she shrugs. "Daddy paid for it. He wanted his girls to have the best." I smiled.

Wish I had a "daddy".

"Before you even begin to think sad thoughts, you have a sugar daddy named Williams." Nat laughs at me.

I walked down the hallway to my room which had its balcony overlooking the city and river.

Woah.

I threw myself on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm back where I started, Mom," I whispered as if I was just speaking to her.

My phone rang, it was Matti asking what room we were in. Sending him the number back, a smile appeared on my face when he said he was on his way to me. Maybe things were looking up.

I smiled before exiting my room and walking towards the living room. "Matti is coming over and I swear if any of you says anything about eating pussy I'll kill you!" I hear laughter from all of the girls in their rooms.

There was a knock at the door and I skipped towards it.

I swung open the door and almost drooled. Matti was wearing a navy blue suit with his white undershirt unbuttoned showing his chest. He was holding up his tie in his right hand.

"Black. Can you please tie my tie for me?" He smiles sheepishly as I laugh. "Yes I will, but you need to bend down so I can reach your neck." He shrugs and walks into the suite.

"Come." I motion for him to follow me. "I have about fifteen minutes to kill before I have to be in the lobby for the bus." I nod as we walk back to my room.

"Isn't this place so cute?" I turn and face him as I enter my room. "Oh, it's the cutest!" He mocks me as I roll my eyes. He hands me his tie and instead of bending down he grabs my hips and pulls me against him. "Get on your tippy-toes." He says.

"Why can't you just bend down!" I laugh at his attempt to be hot.

"Black, it's a $600 suit, I'm not bending down or creasing my damn shoes!" He whines as I laugh. I let him grab my hips again and pull me towards him. He bends his neck down as I wrap my arms around his head with the tie.

I tie the tie in the front before dragging my hands down the front of his pecs. He breaths out, "Dangerous game you're playing Black. I can do a lot in fifteen minutes." I giggle at him as he smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks." He says as I nod.

"Well, I'll be damned. The boy has manners." Griffin's voice rings out from the hallway.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Matti yells at him as Nat's head peaks out of her bedroom with crazy hair.

Oh god.

"I was getting my necktie tied as well." They both smirk at each other.

I pat Matti's back as I turn to walk towards my suitcase to get my outfit out. It consisted of a blue and white denim skirt. And then a long sleeve cropped white Penn state shirt. I was wearing white boots against my will because the girls wanted to wear them.

"Are you going out to dinner with my family after the game babe?" Nat yells at Griff from the bathroom. Griff sighs, "If you want me to!" I giggle.

I lay my outfit on the bed as Matti looks down at it. "Are you going out to dinner with your family after the game?" He asked me. I bite my lip still looking down at my outfit. "Yeah. Something like that." He lays on the bed.

"I got ten minutes Black. Wanna change in front of me again?" He smirks at me and I smack his leg. "Williams." I laugh at him while he shrugs his shoulders.

"Can't hate a man for trying," He smiles at me. "No. But how come you can lay down in a bed in your $600 suit but you can't bend down so I can tie your tie?" I ask.

Griff hears us and laughs from the other room.

"You gonna be my cheerleader tonight?" He looks at me as I look down at him laying on the bed. I crawl over my clothes and go to lay next to him. "Depends, are we talking on the field or off the field?" He chuckles.

"You compliment me so well. You know that?" He speaks as I smile.

"Are you nervous?" I ask him. He tenses up, "No. I'm not. However, I know that the Steelers coaches are here watching me." I hum.

"Well. Just kick-ass, follow your plays, and make sure you're throwing accurately." He groans, "I love it when you talk offense to me." I laughed out loud.

The clock read 9:15.

"Alright," I slapped his chest and sat up. "Get up, you got to go." He sits up and gets off the bed pulling me with him. "I'll text you later?" I nod at him.

We walk towards the living room which holds everyone including Caden now.

"You ready?" Matti asks Griff and Caden as they nod. He taps my ass with the arm that was wrapped around me before snapping his gum and walking out of the suite with the boys behind him.

Finn and Sloane whistle.

"Hot damn! Black, you're the luckiest girl and you don't even know it you stupid bitch!" Finn yells as I laugh.

Was I really lucky?

"Okay! We are leaving here by 11! Call for the damn pizza Black, I'll pop the champagne. We're in the city so we are classy bitches today!" Nat speaks while walking back to her room.

I follow her and enter my room grabbing my phone and dialing the nearest pizza place. I ordered from Genoas, it's supposed to hit the spot.

I throw on my outfit and start curling my hair. Curling my hair is quite an obstacle because it's so thick and it is everywhere. "Are you doing glitter?" Finn asks as I nod. "Oh, and pizza is already paid for. The delivery person should be here soon, can you grab it?" I ask as she nods.

Today was going to be a good day.

After I finished sectioning and curling I threw on some makeup, grabbed my phone off the charger, grabbed my boots, and walked to the living room where the glitter was flying.

"Pizza is on the island!" Finn says while painting on her cheeks. She was so cute.

"Pepperoni Pepperoni Pepperoni!" Sloane yelled after throwing back her glass of champagne. Nat came over and gave me a glass while I grabbed a slice of pizza.

Pepperoni Pizza and champagne? Chefs kiss.

Gameday delight.

"It's 10:30, we are ahead of schedule ladies! I'm so proud!" Nat claps as Finn grabs me to start doing glitter on my cheeks.

"Smile pretty princess! We have to shine up the trophy wife!" Sloane says in between chewing as Nat and Finn laugh.

Finn quickly applies the glitter glue to my cheeks so that we can all grab our stuff and head out the door. "Are we doing flasks or are we buying drinks there?" I ask as the girls shrug. "Either." I grab the Whitney off the counter and start chugging.

I put the bottle down and clap, "Okay let's go."

"Wait! Who's driving! We've all been drinking." I ask. "I ordered an uber, don't worry." Nat smiles.

We get into the elevator and head down to the lobby. The heels on our boots echoing on the marble floors as we head towards the doors to wait for our uber.

To which I thought it would be a normal car. Nope.

"You ordered us a fucking limo!" I yell at Nat as she smiles. "I didn't, daddy did." We all laughed.

"We climb into the back of it and start doing shots. "You know Black, Matti could be your sugar daddy!" Sloane jokes.

"I want to be my sugar momma." I snap my fingers and they all laugh at me. It was so nice to just relax without stress on my shoulders for a weekend. "Look out the window, we're going over the river!" Nat says as we look out the windows to the pretty city.

Like I said before, Pittsburgh is one of the most underrated cities.

"Pasquel, are you picking us up after as well?" Finn asks the driver as he looks back at us in the mirrors. "Yes, ladies I will meet you whenever you call the uber back."

We pulled up to the outside of Heinz field where car traffic and pedestrian traffic was insane. "Thanks, Pasquel!" We all yell before exiting.

"See you after ladies!" He wishes us goodbye as we all exit the car and start walking towards the stadium. It was a lovely day in the city.

We walk up to the lady at the ticket check-in and scan our student passes. She buzzes us in and we walk through the large stadium. Nat interlocks our arms and whispers in my ear, "By the looks of it, Matti might be drafted here. And if Griff declares too, he might end up here as well next year." I nod.

So, this is what Matti's dream is.

Matti's dream starts where my fathers ended.

"So, we could be trophy wives together." I laugh at her.

"As if! We both are staying in Happy Valley until we graduate." She raises her eyebrows at me. "You aren't leaving me are you?" I whine as we walk behind Finn and Sloane who are leading us to the student seat.

"I don't know what I'm doing yet. He doesn't know what he's doing yet either. We've become a package deal. I could become an online teacher." I send her a smile with a small nod and side hug her.

This sucks.

But I have to be supportive.

We finally hit the opening of the stadium where it opens up and it is stunning.

Woah.

"C'mon, we're getting front and center!" Sloane yells as she walks down the stairs towards the bottom of the student section.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Welcome to your annual whiteout! This is a game between your Pittsburgh Panthers and the Penn State Nittany Lions!" Our crowd yells. The entire stadium was covered in white.

The Panthers run out of their entrance and their crowd goes nuts. The marching band starts playing their fight song.

Our team ran out next with the captains running out last.

My eyes were locked to number nine.

Number nine had a very nice ass.

The captains walked towards the refs for the coin flipping, we won the toss and chose to receive the ball.

The game started and it was fantastic everything was going our way. Caden's field goals were on the mark and Matti's throws were ESPN Top ten good. Pete had a great block and Blake carried the shit out of the ball into the endzone.

Griffin was doing amazing, even if he wasn't I was pretty sure my damn eardrum was massacred due to Natalie Reagan.

"Nat! Girl! You got lungs!" I yell at her while she starts screaming even more as I turn just in time to see Matti run into the endzone. She grabs me and starts screaming even more.

The score was 28-14.

There was 1:15 left in the fourth quarter and you could tell the Pitt defense was getting tired. I don't blame them though, we had one of the best offensive lines.

"We're going to win!" I yell as the girls and I jump together! Pitt had the ball, their quarterback dodged getting sacked, and had butterfingers. He threw a shitty throw and Blake intercepted and ran from the forty with it into the endzone. We were screaming. Coach decided to have them go for the extra points and we lined up at the endzone to do so. Matti called the play and Griffin slipped through a hole. Matti threw over a big lineman trying to block by putting his hands in the air.

Griffin caught the ball earning the extra two points.

Game over final score 37 Penn State- 14 Pittsburgh.

Our student section starts cheering as the team runs over to us and the marching band. After we sang our alma mater I looked over to find Finn with Caden leaning over the fence talking. Griff and Matti were across the field with the coaches.

It was a good day.

The girls and I grabbed our stuff and started heading back to the limo to get to the hotel. "So are we having a get together at the suite then later?" Sloane asks Nat.

Nat shrugs, "I don't see why not, but it's if the coach will let them leave." She nods.

We get into the limo and groan. "My feet are going to fucking fall off," I whine.

"Williams might be into rubbing them," Finn makes a joke and I laugh.

"Are you guys going to be out late with your families tonight?" I ask as they all shrug. "It depends on where we're eating. Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?" Nat asks as I nod. "Yes. I will be fine. I might go somewhere while you guys are gone." They nod.

"Okay ladies. We've arrived! It was a pleasure." Pasquel said with a smile we all thanked him before exiting to walk back to the hotel.

Finn almost vomited from the motion in the elevator but she didn't. Thank god.

We open the door to the suite and I immediately go towards my room throwing on leggings and a hoodie. The rest of the girls get dressed up to go out to a fancy dinner.

Who needs a fancy dinner when you have plans to visit the past?

I lay on my bed and waited for them to leave. I scroll through Instagram seeing what everyone is posting. I stopped on a video talking about the game today. "I don't think we have ever had a more impressive team come out of Penn State like this season. I think Williams, Johnson, Day, Joseph, and Wright could get drafted right now if they all declared. We had confirmation today that the Steelers were there checking out Williams and Johnson. It sounds like that number one pick to the Steelers will be going towards Williams." The commentator was speaking while showing plays. I smiled at my phone.

Matti's dreams were coming true.

A knock sounded at my door, "Come in!" I yelled as the girls walked in. They all had sparkly dresses on. "We're leaving, our parents are in the lobby." I nodded and said goodbye.

Nat stayed back, "Are you sure you'll be okay?'' I laughed. "Yes. Now leave!" She smiles at me in pity and shuts my door.

I hate pity, I hate this shit. I am fine.

I don't need a family to have a good time.

Fifteen minutes after they left I grabbed my phone, my vans, and my wallet ready to head out the door.

A knock sounded at the door and sadly enough, there was no peephole for me to see who it was before I opened it up. Assuming it was one of the girls forgetting stuff I just threw it open.

Instead of a girl in a sparkly dress, it was Mr. Williams in Nike shorts and a Penn State hoodie. His hair was still wet from his shower.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him in shock. "You look really good for going out with your parents!" He laughs as I roll my eyes.

I was going to see my parent.

I hugged his large body, "Are you sore? Good game." He chuckled. "You're not a registered nurse yet but I am fine. And thank you. The Steelers coach thought so too." He spoke the last part quietly as I pulled him into the suite and squealed.

"No fucking way! Matti, that's awesome! That's your dream!" I jump into his arms as he spins me around in the doorway.

"I know!" He puts me down and smiles at me.

"So where are you meeting your parents?" He asked as I smiled at him. "Do you want to come?" He smiled at me.

He has no idea what he is walking into.

"I would love to accompany you on the city streets." I laughed. I grab the hotel key and we walk out of the suite and to the elevator. "So we're meeting your dad and stepmom?" I look at him and smile.

"Not quite." He gives me a confused look.

I get my GPS out on my phone and type in the location and see that it's about a five-minute walk. "We're walking to the North Shore?" He asks as I nod. "Isn't that the bad part of town?" He asks again as I nodd and take his hand and walk in front of him on the sidewalk.

"We're going to be near there. Not going into the town." He nods.

We walk in peace until we pass an old guy standing over top of a trash can. He happens to be washing his hands with a gold four loko, "Weird things happen in Pittsburgh." I nod at his sentence.

We continue to walk for a minute before reaching the entrance.

"You brought me here?" He asks in awe as I nod.

"Are you going to kill me?" I laugh at him before I pull him through the entrance. "Princess. I don't know about this." I shush him and continue to pull the six-foot-five scaredy-cat throughout the yard.

"If it makes you feel better I've never brought anyone here." I look back at him and smile.

In the corner of the cemetery laid a tiny stone with small engravings. It was all that her seven-year-old daughter could afford out of her piggy bank. On the stone, it read "Crystal Jenifer Jones- A beloved mother and daughter. Gone too soon"

I sat right next to her and patted the spot next to me for him to sit.

He smiled at me and sat.

"Mom. This is Matti." I spoke looking down at the ground.

HEY GUYS! Hope everyone is staying safe! Happy Valley just started it's spring semester and classes absolutely suck!

I hope you all enjoyed this long chapter! REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 106K 65
❝ I don't have time to waste thinking about a boy who will only destroy my future,❞ I say getting closer to him with every word, maybe a little too c...
1.5M 45K 69
SEQUEL to THE COACH'S DAUGHTER. Complete. One fateful night changed it all. Since being thrown in each other's worlds, Amelia and Zack have jumped ov...
231K 4.7K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
2.3M 41K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...