A day to remember -(Zayn Mali...

By _1DLOVER_99

A 18 year old girl and her friends goes to London, England for their senior class field trip. What happens wh... More

A day to remember -(Zayn Malik fanfic)
first date
night out
A day with the boys
Sleepover
Things change
Almost
The Malik Family
Management
Things we never knew
Masquerade
Together Forever?
Together Forever? ~ part 2
Stupid mistakes
Only time will tell

Our moment

144 5 0
By _1DLOVER_99

So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I'm back now! I'm hopefully going to update every week! :D

Hope you like this chapter :D Xx

Love you :) Xx

~~~~~~~~

"Morning beautiful." Harry said moving my hair out of my face, and kissing my lips softly. "Morning." I said in response. My hand were on his warm torso. "Last night, it was amazing." Harry said making me blush and giggle. I closed my eyes and bent my head down. Harry put his hand on my chin, lifting my head. "Gabriell I love you so much." He said a tear coming down his face. I put my hand on his check, and wiped it. "I love you too." I said the word barely coming out of my mouth.

"We should go check up on Zayn and Sahar." I said slowly getting up from the bed. I was a little sore from last night. "I'm going to take a quick shower." I said getting up. "Wait. I'll join you." Harry said rushing over to me, holding he by my hips. He kissed my neck and we walked in the bathroom.

~~~Zayn's POV~~~

The cold hospital hallway was completely silent. It was 8:00 am, the doctor still didn't tell me any news about Sahar. I just sat waiting, and waiting. "Hey lad." Liam said sitting next to me. "Hi....." "How are you Zayn?" He asked and put his hand on my back. "Honestly Liam, I can't take it anymore. I just want it all to be over. I need her here." I said explaining to him. "We all do. But umm Zayn I wanted to tell you that the girls flight is at 10 pm."

"Today?" I asked in shock, the days went by so fast. "Yeah, today." He said looking at me.

"She's been in the hospital for three weeks now." "Stay strong lad. Come home and freshen up, take things off your mind." He said getting me up from the chair.

"Can we wait until the doctor tells me anything?" I asked looking at the door. "Zayn if anything happens the doctor will call you right away." He said trying to convince me to go home with him. "Your right." I said. We walked down the hallway, then to Liam's car.

As soon as we sat in the car my phone rang. "Hello." I said. "Hey Zayn." Gabriell responded. "Hi Gabriell." I said not expecting her to call me. "Zayn are you still at the hospital? I wanted to see you and Sahar." "I'm about to leave right now. Come to the house, I need to tell you something." "Ok, we're coming." She said, and ended the call.

"Zayn what did happen to Sahar?" Liam asked taking glances at me than the road. "I really don't fell like talking now, please." "Yeah of course, sorry."

We got to the house and everyone was in the living room waiting for us. Gabriell, Elena, and Shahad were talking to Harry, Lou, and Niall. "Hi guys." Liam said going over to Shahad, hugging her and sitting down. "What's wrong Zayn?" Gabriell asked standing next to Harry, behind the couch.

I waited until everyone sat down, so I could explain to them what happened. This isn't going to be easy. I thought to myself.

"Well... Umm..." I paused for a while. "Sahar's heart stopped last night." I said. I heard a huge gasp.

"Oh my god." Gabriell said her hands on her face crying. "They rushed me out of the room. Till now they haven't told me anything about her. They wouldn't let me go in the room." I said as I whipped my eyes, and stood up. I looked over to the girls, they were crying. I couldn't stand to see them like this.

I left the living room and went up the stairs. I went to my room, I could hear the screaming fans from out the window. I sat on my bed and turned on the TV. "Zayn Malik from One Direction has been seen leaving the hospital multiple times this past three weeks. What happened to his sweet heart Sahar? A break up? Well tell you the story after the break...." The news reported said. "YOU KNOW NOTHING!" I screamed.

I turned off the TV and went to the bathroom. I saw the mirror, and remembered what I did. I stood next to the wall. I put my hands on my face, I slowly rolled down the wall falling on the floor. I could hear her laughing in my head. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called the hospital.

"Hello."

"Hi Mr.Malik."

"Doctor, how's Sahar?"

"She's." He paused.

"She's doing ok." He said.

He's lying.

"Can I come and see her doctor?" "No, not yet. She still in a fragile state, and needs some time."

"Ok, thank you."

"Sure thing."

I hung up the phone and placed it next to me on the floor.

"Zayn?" "In here." I replied. Gabriell came walking in and saw me sitting on the floor. She slowly bent down and sat next to me, holding my hand tightly. Just like Sahar did.

"Are you leaving today?" I asked "No. I can't leave now that Sahar's like this, I can't leave you like this either." "Thank you so much." I said gripping her hand tighter. We got out of the bathroom and went down to join the others again. "I... Umm... Just called the doctor. He said that she is in a fragile state, but getting better." I said and sat down on the couch.

"Zayn do you want to help the girls pack?" Niall asked holding a suite case. "Yeah, sure." We made our way back to the girls hotel.

I haven't been her since that day. It just brings back too much memories. I held back the urge to cry. "C'mon Zayn." Liam said walking in front of me. Gabriell opened the door, then looked at Harry. The room looked the same to me, nothing different.

I walked over to Sahar's bed, and picked up a necklace that was on her night stand. The necklace had a bird charm on it. I put the necklace on me and held it tight. "Zayn, you good lad?" Niall asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. "She would always wear this necklace. I don't know why she didn't wear it that night."

I moved Niall's hand off my shoulder and walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" Liam asked. I could tell he was concerned. "I need some fresh air I'll be outside." I said as I walked out the door.

I stood outside, against the brick wall.The strong wind blowing. The clouds started to turn gray. The sound of the thunder filled my ears. I closed my eyes, suddenly I felt a drop of water of my face. "I love you Zayn." I quickly opened my eyes. "Who said that?" I said as I looked around. I shook my head and closed my eyes again. "Come Zayn, I need you." My breathing got heavier. "It's all in my head." I said and closed my eyes again. "Please.." The voice in my head pleaded.

Something came over me and I had a burst of energy. A big thunder sounded, and I began running. The rain poured down harder and harder. I kept running. My pace was getting fast the farther I ran.

By the time I reached the hospital I was soaking wet. I slowed down to catch my breath. I was still outside standing in front of the hospital door.

I looked up and into the glass door. I saw a familiar face walking. "Sahar?" I pushed the door open and ran to her. "Sahar!" I yelled. I stood in front of her. The biggest smile came upon my face. She smiled at me. "You came." "Of course I came." I held her hand, it was so cold. "Why are you out of your bed?" I asked. She just looked at me. "Excuse me." I said to the near by nurse. "Yes sir?" "Why is my girlfriend out of her room, she just got out of a coma?" I asked holding Sahar's hand. "Who? Sir there is nobody here." I looked over to my side. "She's gone."

"Who's gone? Sir." "You didn't see her? She was right her. She looked perfectly fine." "Nobody was ever here. You came in running and started talking to your self. You have been standing here for about an hour." She said and walked away.

"What?"

I walked slowly to her room. I carefully turned the doorknob. "Sahar?" The room was silent. I walked over to the bed. "Please Sahar, I miss you you so much. More that words can explain. Come back please. Nothing is good without you." I begged, my head on her chest. Tears started coming down my face.

"I love you......"

~(2 hours later)~

"Don't cry."

I felt a hand go through my hair. I quickly lifted my head. "Sahar?" I asked. Tears flowing down my face. Her soft hand wiped my face. "Don't cry."

The door opened and the doctor came in. "Zayn, what's happening?" "She's awake!" The doctor rushed over to me. She smiled at me, and this time. It was real. I leaned over to her and kissed her forehead. "What happened?" Sahar asked. "You got hit by a car." The doctor explained as he gave her some medicine, then left the room.

"I miss your voice." I said, and made her smile. "That's nice. But umm... I don't know you. Where am I? Where is Gabriell and Elena?" "Sahar do you not remember me? I'm Zayn Malik your boyfriend."

"I have a boyfriend?"

"No, no this is not happening!" I said and walked away from the bed. My hands were on my head. "What do you remember?" "Not much... Everything is a bluer. I want to remember you but I don't."

"I have something to show you." I pulled out the necklace I gave Sahar. "Do you remember this?" I put the gold Z necklace in her small palm. She smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah." She turned around and moved her hair out of the way. I put the necklace around her neck. "Thanks." She said. "You welcome love." I went over to the radio and turned it on. "Would you like to dance?" I asked lending my hand out to her. "Yes, I would love too." She carefully got out of the bed. We walked to the middle of the room. Ed Sheeran's song Kiss Me was on the radio.

~~Sahar's POV~~

I felt like I was dancing with a very close stranger. I knew him, but my mind was telling me I don't. His body was warm. I have felt this feeling before. I just don't know where. He was going gentle on me. Not holding too hard. His arms were around my hips. My hands were around his neck. My face was buried in his neck. I felt so loved by him.

"...And you heart's against my chest. Lips pressed to my neck. I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with this feeling I forget, I'm in love now. Kiss me like you want to be loved, you want to be loved, you want to be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love..." The song played.

"Kiss me." I said as I looked up in his big sparking brown eyes. He looked down at me and smiled.

His gentle lips pressed against mine. A tingle went through my body. I started to smile while kissing him. "What's funny?" He asked. "Well, you know the fact that I feel like I'm kissing a stranger." I said.

He held my hand and took me back to the bed. I sat down and he sat next to me. Very close to me. "Sahar I promise I'll help you do anything to get your memory back." He said gripping my hand and putting it next to his heart. "I really want to remember. I'm going to remember all the times we had together."

"It's 11:11 make a wish." I said. "I already have everything I ever wished for. You." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much." He said as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek again. I looked at him.

"I love you too." I whispered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 212 14
Just some more romantic imagines and preferences! Update 04/2023: I wrote this when I was a young teen; please excuse possible cringey content. Still...
24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
50.9K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...