YES, SIR! (Completed)

By thekswriter

Gulf Liam, a perfect guy, decided to revenge on his boyfriend by giving up his virginity to a hot stranger. T... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 21

7.2K 562 171
By thekswriter

Gulf's POV

Mew angrily stormed out of my room and slammed the door.

I let out a deep sigh.

I am fine.

Do not worry about it.

Like what you always do, you have to move on easily too.

I am the one who asked him to be my boyfriend but when he fell for me, it was also me who first broke up with him.

I am not in the right mind. I know that. He even asked me that I needed medical help. Maybe he knew it already. Someone must have told him about me. Was it Kao? Saint? Or was it dad?

I am a controlling, manipulating, and selfish brat that's why no one can handle being with me.

It's for his sake. He needs someone who is matured enough to be with him. I am not that someone. I am insecure and I cannot change that. I've been trying but all I can think is him cheating on me all the time.

And yes I have trust issues. Everyone who knows me always gets sick of me. It was only Saint who stayed with me ever since. But now I am doubting him too. Why? Because I am Gulf, the pathetic guy who is good at pretending to be superior but far from being one.

I am fine. I smiled once again in front of my rear camera and uploaded it. I need to pretend that I am happy so that no one will say that I am pathetic. I am not a loser.

I turned off my phone and sleep. I need to escape this pain. I can only do that by sleeping. I am already aware that ending my life won't help so I need to go and pretend that I am happy as usual.

I woke up the next day at almost 3 in the afternoon. Good job, Gulf. You skipped the class again. And this cycle lasted for three days. I was absent for three days. My phone was turned off to prevent them from interrupting my Me-time.

I was always sleepy these past few days and extra emotional. I mean, I was always like that but it's just severe nowadays.

The door opened and Saint came in angrily.

"Such a bitch. Don't tell me you are believing the rumors and you are trying to avoid me. I am going to kill you, bitch."
Saint yelled.

"Go ahead. Feel free to do so. I'll be thankful."

"Gulf, don't you trust me? I have cleared my name already so go back." He tossed a box of truffles to me.  "Your boyfriend asked me to give it to you four days ago. That is how the rumor started." He is fuming with rage.

"Boyfriend who?"

"You are annoying. Get up and eat." Even when mad, Saint is still concerned about me. He slammed the bundle of papers on my bed.  "I asked notes for you. It was from James so it is reliable."

James the new ranked one.

"I'll go back on Monday to processed my papers. I don't want to go back to that school again."

"And do you think your dad will allow you?"

"You know he will always allow me when I mention the magic word." I laughed.

"It's not funny, bijj."

"We broke up," I said out of nowhere.

"Damn it! You are really crazy. What the hell is wrong with you? I told you all the rumors are lies. He only approached me once. Stop bitching around." Saint went all-out screaming.

Everything. I am wrong in everything.
"I am fine though. It's good to break up with him this early. We were just together for a few months and it won't hurt that much. I can also focus on my studies. My schedule messed up when I met Mew and I badly need to get back up again. I am okay. I have you, right?"

"Of course. Come here." Only Saint can stay with my attitude. He hugged me tightly and that is all I need.

Saint stayed at my house on weekends.

Today is Monday and I need to go back to school. I haven't asked dad about my plan yet. I need to talk to him in person and he said he will return this Saturday.

Monday. Art subject. Mew.

I acted like I wasn't hurt at all.
Our eyes met and it was me who lowered my head first.

I can't look at him.

*aaaaackkk* ( I don't know the onomatopoeia of puke. Lol)

I covered my mouth and ran to the restroom.

I locked myself in the cubicle and throw up. Why did I choose this out of all vacant cubicles here? Now, I was reminded of our memory together here.
We even fucked exactly at this cubicle.
Damn it.

I sat on the floor and wiped my mouth. I am so messed up. I didn't even drink this past week but I feel like I have a hangover or something.

I gargled and return to the room. They were already busy on their sketchpad drawing something.

"At least excuse yourself when you are leaving like that." I know that was intended for me.

"Sorry sir, I am afraid that when I open my mouth to speak, I might throw up here. That would be so dirty, right? Sorry again." I explained myself.

"Go ahead and start with your work too. You only have 70 minutes left." I just ignored him and asked Penelope about the task that he had given.

Damn it! I am so dizzy.

I feel like someone is staring at me but I had to act like I do not care at all.

Shit! I miss him! I thought I can act cool but damn this is so hard.

It was lunch when I saw him with the faculty staff. I saw him sitting with that new teacher again. I am okay!

"Stop looking if it hurts." Kao stood in front of me.

"What are you talking about? Just fuck off." I swear Kao is so annoying.

"You won't be absent for a week if you are not heartbroken. I know you so well." He handed me a piece of chocolate truffle.
"At least accept this one." I took it and eat it.

"Happy now?"

"You can always use me to hide the pain, okay? I am here if you want him to think that you are already fine."

"I don't need anyone. Saint is coming so go away."

*aaaackk*

This truffle will be the cause of my death I swear.

"What happened?" Kao moved closer to me and rubbed my back.

"You are making it worst, Kao. Get out of my way." I rushed to the restroom and vomit again. When I came out of the cubicle, I saw Mew standing outside. He handed me his white handkerchief and bottled water. "What have you eaten earlier? You don't look good."

I took them. "I am fine. Thanks."

He grabbed my arm. "Can we talk?"

"Talk."

"Privately, please." I don't think I can talk to him in private without breaking down.

"Okay. Later." I returned to the cubicle and throw up again. Did they feed me an expired truffle?

The class has ended and I need to come up to the rooftop to meet my ex-boyfriend.

When I opened the door, a strong pair of arms pulled me into an embrace.

"Come back to me, please. I cannot do it anymore." He kissed me hungrily and pinned me to the door.

When I returned to my senses, I pushed him away. "What are you going to tell me?"

"Come on, baby. I want you back. I am going to resign now. I will hand my letter later. I will be more focused on you now. We won't be needing to hide anymore. Just come back, please." Very tempting offer. I would want to. The problem is me though. I can't focus on what he is saying because I feel like I am about to blackout soon.

I called the driver to pick me up at the entrance gate instead. "Let's talk tomorrow, sir. I need to go."

"Is this your answer? I lowered my pride for you already. Still No?"

I left him there. I can't understand what I am feeling now.

"Later, please." I covered my mouth with his hanky earlier and ran to the restroom again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew's POV

I didn't wait for Gulf's decision about my resignation as Art's and music teacher. I think I just need to focus on my business.

It has been 8 days since I last saw him. He didn't contact me at all. I tried ringing his phone multiple times but he is not answering.

I checked his Instagram. He posted another selfie again. His caption is saying "I love you so much. Cannot wait to see you." Did he start a new relationship already? I slammed the table. The presenter stopped for a while.

"Continue with the presentation." I forgot that I was in the middle of a meeting.

Since that day from the rooftop, he has been posting pictures regularly on Instagram. Anything related to happiness, blessings and excitement.

He looks sincerely happy. I can spot if he is just faking it.

He is making me so damn jealous. Is he so happy with a new guy?

"Baby." I sent him a DM.

"I don't wanna see your face." He replied.

I stood up and stormed out of the meeting room. I can't focus. Damn it!

"Sir, you have a call on the other line." My secretary told me. I picked the phone inside my room.

"Mew, what do you think you are doing? Did you forget your promise to me?" I cleared my throat. This is Gulf's dad.

"Sir, good morning."

"Don't you good morning me! Are you that busy after resigning that you can't even visit my son?" I guess Gulf didn't inform him about our break up.

"I will soon. I was just kinda busy these past few days."

"Well, you should learn how to prioritize. Especially now that you have a greater responsibility. You need to take care of my son too. Do not forget. Remember what we have talked about." Gulf should be the one to tell his dad.

"Noted, sir."

"Bring him fruits when you visit our house. I am not there to check on him. You should be the one taking of your pregnant partner."

"What partner?" I think I misheard it.

"I said you should be guiding Gulf on his pregnancy and stop drowning yourself to work."

Did I hear it right?
Who is pregnant again?

A/N: It wasn't supposed to be mpreg but something popped up on my mind and here it is. I dropped the hint more than two weeks ago and even added a tag there. Sorry for Mpreg haters. I am writing my story the way I imagined it to be.
Love lots - truebloodedwaanjai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
325K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
288K 15.1K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
164K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...